A Raven's Blessing | Vax'ilda...

By red_amadeus

"I don't know if I believe in the gods...but I believe in you, Vax." Athena never had it easy growing up in T... More

Character Information
Prologue: Part 1
Prologue: Part 2
Season 1
The Terror of Tal'Dorei: Part 1
The Terror of Tal'Dorei: Part 2
The Feast of Realms
Shadows at the Gates
Fate's Journey
Spark of Rebellion
Scanbo
A Silver Tongue
The Tide of Bone
Depths of Deceit
Whispers at the Ziggurat
The Darkness Within
Season 2
The Trials of Vasselheim
The Sunken Tomb
Those Who Walk Away
Pass Through Fire
Into Rimecleft
The Fey Realm
Echo Tree
The Scales of Order
The Killbox
Belly of the Beast
The Hope Devourer
Author's Note/Update

Rise of the Chroma Conclave

2.8K 68 26
By red_amadeus

Warnings: Strong and Sexual Language; Violence, Gore & Death.

Vex fell down from the pain inside her head. Vax immediately went to his sister's side, "What's wrong?"

"It...it can't be," she grunted. Bells tolled all around them signaling a threat was approaching Emon.

"Alarm bells! I suddenly feel overdressed," Gilmore nervously stated.

"Um, is this part of the show?" Grog asked as Pike stood on top of his shoulder, her armor magically appearing on her.

"I don't think so, buddy."

"The call to arms! Everyone move!" Jarett called pushing into the crowd with his company. 

"Are those dragons? Run!" The crowd scream as everyone around them descended into chaos. "The children, quick!" someone shouted. 

Four dragons of different colors began to circle around the palace. The white dragon unleashed an ice blast that hit the tower that jetted up from the palace. Screams from soldiers being frozen could be heard as a massive ice burge formed on the side of the tower. 

"Shit, the towers gonna...," Scanlan began before Grog quickly picked him up as the group ran away. 

"Time to go!"

The white dragon knocked into the tower that was now weakened sending it over in their direction. The tower crashed into the ground causing dust to erupt and clouding the entire ground. More screams could be from citizens that were running for their lives. 

"Get the sovereign to safety!" Vax called as they rushed to Uriel's location. 

"He's not even sovereign anymore. We need to get to safety!" Scanlan countered but still followed the group to Uriel and his family. 

The green dragon landed on top of the railing, "Emon shall fall!" The dragon spew out an acidic cloud on the ground. Allura and Pike cast protective bubbles around each of their groups. For the rest in the cloud radius, they bled from their sockets as the acid boiled them alive from the inside. The black dragon landed on the opposite railing, acid spilling from his mouth. 

"Death has come for you!" he growled before flying overhead. The acid falling from his body melted away those who were caught in the open area. Allura shot out a spell at the dragon, spirling around its body, forcing it to fall from the sky. It caught itself with its claws against the remaining part of the tower. With a roar, it forced the spell off its body as it stare down the remaining council members and Tal'Doreis. Kima struck her hammer into the ground causing a bolt of energy to dash forth into the dragon's body. 

"Pathetic," the dragon mocked as it simply shook off the blast. "Let me show you real power!" Its neck below before the dragon poured out the contents of acid onto the tower causing the building to crumble. Large amounts of debris fell towards the ground with one piece hitting the council members. 

"No!" Pike screamed as they were blown away from the force. 

Athena opened her eyes to find a half-melted face mere inches in front of her. She gasped out as she stumbled back from the body. All around them were the corpses of many citizens. Most of them were unrecognizable. 

Vax was in a dazed state from the impact. He turned his head seeing a tall figure in the distance walked towards the bodies. They wore a porcelain mask with a feathered dress. Their hair flowed upwards despite no wind. They turned and looked at Vax, standing up straight. 

"Brother, are you alright?" Vex came into view in front of the figure, "Vax!" 

She pulled him up to his feet as he rubbed his head, groaning. He looked back over to where he saw the figure but they had disappeared. 

"Incoming!" Pike shouted pointing up at the sky. Percy brought out his new gun, shooting a few times at the descending white dragon. The bullets had no effect as the dragon prepared a blast. 

"Look out!"

"Everyone down!" Gilmore shouted as he summoned a barrier above him. The blast hit the shield the barrier knocking him back. The remaining part of the blast created an ice wall blocking the group from each other. Gilmore was alone on his side. Athena was with Vex, Keyleth, Grog, and Scanlan. Vax, Percy, and Pike were on the other side. 

"Meet at my shop!" he yelled, muffled by the wall. Vax looked back to his sister and Athena through the ice, their image distorted by refractions.

"Stay safe," he said. Vex gave him a nod pulling on Athena's arm to go.

"You better not die," Athena stated, giving in and following Vex as they took off sprinting. 

They followed other citizens through the streets. Acidic clouds and smoke filled the air in the distance from houses and buildings on fire. Athena could hear the beating of wings closing in on them. The green dragon flew overhead of them landing on one of the rooftops. One of the nobles ran below the dragon only to be snatched in its mouth. His legs flew down the street, tripping Scanlan as he fell face-first into the cement. He pushed himself back up, looking to the dragon that stare down at them.

"Shit! Uh... Everybody back up... slowly," he whispered.

 "It must be... ancient," Vex commented as the dragon screeched at them.

"Delicious cattle. Raishan enjoys the taste of fear." The dragon almost in snake-like movements went down onto the street in front of them. She reared her hand back as she shoot out her acid vapors at them. Keyleth pushed out her hand, winding gushing out pushing the cloud back away from them.

 "You!" the dragon said to Keyleth, "I've seen you." Keyleth let out a gasp as she recognized Raishan's voice from Brimscythe's cave. Grog grunted and stepped in front of Keyleth with his battleaxe in hand.

"Fuck all this!" he stomped on the ground, his veins popping out, "Time...to...rage!" Grog shot off like a cannon toward the dragon. He brought down his axe onto her skin for the metal to shatter on impact. He was knocked back to the ground with only the handle left from his axe. 

"Ooh, my favorite head-chopper!" The dragon took a few steps towards him growling, "Uh-oh." Raishan growled as her smoke began to come out of her mouth. 

"Up-ba-ba-ba." Scanlan summoned a foot that he shoved into her mouth, "I don't think so." Raishan glared her eyes as the foot disappeared. She laughed in delight at Scanlan's shocked expression.

"Is that your best?"

"Wait, it's got magic, too?! Vex, you got a plan?"

"Sure do! Grog!" 

Come on!" Grog picked up Scanlan as they ran away from the dragon. Raishan watched them leave with a grin. The landscape changed to buildings on fire around them. The smoke was almost too much for their lungs.

"Uh... are we taking the long way to Gilmore's or something?" Scanlan asked. Vex grunted from pain as her head rang loudly. Athena grabbed her to keep her from falling while Vex held onto her shoulder. 

"Yes, because of that!" The red dragon, who was the largest of them all, was a few hundred yards away stomping through buildings on the street as buildings were ablaze around him. 

"Uh, yeah, yeah, the long way sounds good."

"People of Emon! Thordak demands capitulation. Submit to The Cinder King!" the dragon roared, unfurrowing his wings. Fire erupted from his body, destroying houses with force as it came straight toward them. 

"Get behind me!" Grog yelled as he grabbed a heavy door, shielding them. The fire pooled around the door spitting off behind them. Vex, Keyleth, Athena, and Scanlan all bundled together praying to not be burned as Grog held down the door in front of them. Soldiers from the palace began to fire upon Thordak turning his attention towards them. Grog threw away the door onto the ground. Everything around them was incinerated. 

"First fuck¡ng door that actually helped us," Vex said.

Thordak flew up landing on a broken tower facing the remaining part of the palace. "Your monuments shall fall! Your civilization erased!" Pillars of fire spew in a line down his body as the large gem in his chest flared up a firey red. He shot a ray of fire into the palace. In the same breath, he summoned more energy turning the fire blue that shoot through all the palace walls and into the sea. The entire palace erupted like a volcano as the building became molten lava. They all gasped at the sight of so many lives lost in just one attack.  

"Hear me, insects. You live out of mercy. Fight or flee, and your forfeit that mercy. A new age is upon you. The rule of the Chroma Conclave," he let out loud roar that could be heard all across Emon. 

"It's... like the end of the world," Keyleth said.

"Not for us, Keyleth!" Athena grabbed her arm pulling her as they all ran the rest of the way to Gilmore's. Vex covered her mouth from the smoke as she felt someone run into her. She turned to see her brother, Percy, and Pike now with them.  

"Sister!" his gaze turned over at Athena, scanning for injuries on either of them, "You made it." 

"And I'm so glad you're alive too, Scanlan," Scanlan mocked in his best Vax impression. Skyships were taking into the sky to try and evacuated but were shot down by fireballs from Thordak. The ships exploded as they fell to the ground. They approached Gilmore's shop only burning rumble to remain in its place instead of the usual vibrate shop.

"Is that Gilmore's?!" Percy asked. 

"Oh, gods. Gilmore!" Vax cried as entered the standing part of the shop.  "Shaun! Damn it! Where is he?" Vax frantically searched through the debris that laid there in his shop. "Hello?.... Check everywhere."

The group pulled out wood from the piles of debris to try to find him. Due to the smoke, Percy had to clean his glasses from the soot. As he went to clean them, he dropped the pair onto the ground. He bent down to pick up the glasses and noticed some fingers sticking out from the rubble.

"He's here!"

"Step back, Percy! I've got this," Grog said as he picked up the slab of wood on top of Gilmore. Vax rushed down to his side, supporting his head on his thigh. Gilmore had gashes across his body and his leg bone was visible. 

"Don't move, old friend. I thought I'd lost you," Vax said. 

"Oh, it was very close," Gilmore groaned placing his hand on Vax's cheek, "Just let me gaze into your brooding eyes before I shuffle off this mortal coil." 

"You're not going to die. Not today." Vax gently took his hand off motioning for Pike to come to do her work. In a manner of a few seconds, most of the wounds on Gilmore healed except for his leg. 

"I'm sorry. The leg'll have to wait. I'm tapped out." Athena went to Gilmore's side lifting him up and supporting him. Vax couldn't help but lovely stare at her action to help his friend. 

"At least you healed my face. That's the most important part anyway. Well, second most important," he winked at Vax. Athena was glad Gilmore still had his antics about him. "Everyone, take whatever you need. Preferably discount item... Oh, screw it! Take it all, go!" Everyone scattered off to grab whatever items they could grab while Athena stayed with Gilmore. He let out a groan of pain.

"Are you alright? Do I need to stand up higher?"

"Oh no...," he groaned again, "Having a leg bone out of your body doesn't feel really good." Gilmore looked over to see Vax rummaging through vials, occasionally looking back at them. "So our handsome half-elf over there finally lay his heart out to you huh," Gilmore whispered. 

"How did you..."

"Trust me, honey, I can tell with him. He can barely take his eyes off of you which means that you reciprocated the same feeling, right?" 

"Well, yes and no. I...I know something is there but I'm not sure how to explain it. I have never really experienced any form of romance. I told him that and he is fine with it but I feel like...I don't know...so naive," her gaze went down to the ground. 

"I could tell you hundreds of historical battles, strategies, techniques,... heck I can even keep up with Percy and his designs, but this... it's all totally new. I want to be a good partner. I just don't know how." Athena turned her gaze back towards Gilmore. 

"I wish I had an ounce of your charisma and charm, Gilmore." He chuckled at her statement before turning to a more serious expression.

"Honey, you are worried too much. He has been in love for so long that it even makes me a bit jealous," he grinned. "I already know you will be a good partner. I mean you are holding up a man who actively flirts with your own. I probably wouldn't do that," he chuckled a bit, "So just take care of him. For the both of us."

A smile appeared on Athena's face, "I will."

Gilmore look over at the remaining part of his book section, luckily spotting the book he was looking for unburnt, "Ah there. Can you take me over there?" he pointed. Athena helped him hobble over to the books. He bent down slightly, picking up the book.

"Now, if you do want to learn a little bit about being romantic, though, this is the book for you." Gilmore handed her the small book. Athena peered at the title which made her give a bit of a side-eye to him as she showed him the title to double-check he meant that book.

How Not to Die Alone: The Science of Seducing a Guy, Girl, Person, or even a Unicorn.

"Okay, the title is a bit harsh, but it's got great advice in it." While Athena wasn't stocked to read, she pocketed the book in her pouch. Everyone came back to them gathering back around them as the earth began to rumble. 

"Uh, that sounds close," Grog said as he stuffed Vex's new arrows into the sack of holding. Vex peeked through some boards as the building in front of them were collapsing down one by one. 

"Oh, shit. Gilmore, does this place have a back door?" 

"In a manner of speaking," Gilmore let go of Athena walking over to a chest grabbing a stone from it, "Everyone, draw near!"

"Where's Scanlan?" Athena noticed the gnome wasn't with them. 

"Coming!" he yelled running to them with a broom. 

"Give me your hand!" Gilmore reached out. Scanlan jumped grabbing his hand just as the building engulfed in flames. The stone glowed brightly. Athena felt her body lighten as everything went blank. The next thing she saw was the familiar stone interior of their keep as they fell down onto the ground.

"Yes, I'm alive!" Scanlan exclaimed walking up to Gilmore and taking his hand in his. "Oh, Gilmore, I'd kiss you right now, but you'd inevitably fall in love with me, and that'd be messy, so... eh." Scanlan walked away from him, leaving Gilmore confused. He held up the stone watching it crumble in his hand. Gilmore tried to move to only groan from the pain.

"Easy, friend. Thanks for getting us out of there," Vax helped steaded him, sitting him down on a crate. 

"Here we go." Grog picked up the sword he got from Sylas to replace his axe. 

"Grog, where did you get that curious blade?" Gilmore asked. 

"Off a vampire lord. Pretty cool, right?" 

"It radiates dark magic. Are you sure you know what it does?" 

Grog chuckled, "Sure do. Chops up dragons."

"We're still too close to the city for my liking. I say we retreat to Whitestone. My sister will take us in. We can regroup and plan a counterattack," Percy suggested. 

"And meanwhile, Emon falls. The capital of this whole fucking continent. We can't just abandon it!" Vax exclaimed.

"Percy's right," Scanlan chimed in, "I mean, come on, did you see them? Four...giant...dragons."

"Brother, what more can we do? Our weapons are useless. They're ancient and powerful. We don't stand a chance," Vex reasoned. Trinket growled coming up to Vex. "You don't like those nasty old lizards, either. Do you, Trinket?" she pet him. 

"They called themselves the 'Chroma Conclave'," Keyleth said.

"I'm not an expert but dragons like those shouldn't be getting along with each other," Athena added.

"That's what worries me. Their alliance could mean the destruction of Tal'Dorei. This could be the end of civilization as we know it," Gilmore stated. 

"Yeah, but, come on, civilization's overrated. I say fuck it, let's hit Marquet. I've always wanted to hit a world tour," Scanlan suggested.

"Yeah, real heroic, Scanlan. I thought we stopped running from our problems," Pike angrily crossed her arms at him. 

"Um, guys. What if this is our fault? We killed that blue dragon, Brimscythe. Do you think this is revenge?" Keyleth asked.  

"If it is, it's one hell of a payback," Vax said. 

"Look, if we want to kill those things, we'd need an army," Pike announced.

"Emon had the biggest army in Tal'Dorei until Brimscythe dismantled it. This plan has long been in motion. They would have come long ago if we hadn't killed Brimscythe," Athena stated placing her hand on Keyleth's shoulder to comfort her. The sound of knocking interrupted their conversation.

"Somone's at the gates?" Pike questioned. The group ran out to the front opening the gate doors to their keep. Keyleth gasped at the sight of hundreds of people lined up at their keep. 

"So many," Pike gazed out.

"So many. Um, okay, hurry, you'll be safe in here," Keyleth motioned for people to head in.

"Everybody inside. It's gonna be fine. Oh, uh, and, hey, if you go in my room, that's, like, a totally normal swing. Don't worry about it," Scanlan said as people passed by him.

Two children came up to Athena with bandages wrapped around them. "Where are your parents?" she asked. Tears filled the children's eyes as a sullen expression came on their faces. Athena shared sympathy with them.

Snowflakes began to fall down around them. Athena looked up, gasping as she saw in the distance the white dragon approaching the keep.

"Get inside!" she urged the two children forward. The dragon shot down ice blasts down at the people. The blasts instantly froze people, their blood splattering in the formed icicles. 

"Lock the gates!" Vex ordered. The gates were quickly shut but the dragon barreled through them now on their front lawn. The dragon shot a blast into the keep, freezing the entire building. Percy had to roll out of the way in order to avoid the blast.

"Like I said, Whitestone!"

"Make it happen, Kiki!" Vax yelled. 

"Uh, on it," she said as she ran to the nearest tree. The rest of them head towards the dragon to buy her time to do the spell. 

"We need a plan," Vex said as she, Athena, and Scanlan hid behind some ice.

"Well, a fake out worked on Brimscythe. I got this. Il-lu-lu-lu-lusion!" Scanlan strummed on his lute causing doubles of them to run towards the dragon.  

"Fuck nuts! Hey, frosty, down here!" the doubles called running in the opposite direction. The dragon's eyes changed colors as he observed them. The eyes changed back as he growled in their actual direction. 

"Fuck! Am I starting to get predictable?" Scanlan commented. 

"'Starting to'?" Vex said. The dragon roared as it began to run toward them forcing them to flee from their position.

"Come on, little legs, run!" Scanlan cried as the dragon made a dive for them. The dragon narrowingly missed but the force from him hitting the ground flew the trio, hitting some ruble. 

"Portal's almost open...Now!" Keyleth exclaimed as the green glow emulated from the tree. Everyone ran for their lives towards the portal.

"Gilmore! Where's Gilmore?" Vax cried. 

"It's okay! I got him! Move!" Grog shouted as he carried Gilmore on his shoulder. Athena noticed the dragon was chasing after the children she met earlier. He sent a blast straight at them. Athena picked up the two and jumped out of the way. The ice force of the blast hit just below her feet knocking them back. Athena tumbled across the ground, her vision became dazed. The children ran up to her pulling at her arm.

"Come on, miss!" they cried. The portal to Whitestone was beginning to close behind them.

On the other side, Vax frantically searched for Athena as people exited the portal. "Athena!" he shouted. However, she had yet to come through. Vax walked to the portal to go back through but Keyleth's grabbed him by the arm.

"The portal is about to close, Vax. You will be stuck there!"

"But Athena...," he started as the Sun Tree began to close. Vax gasped as he was about to rush back in there when a figure jumped through the portal at the last moment. Athena landed on the ground with the two children in her arms as she panted. The children got up from Athena's arms allowing her to sit up. Vax swooped down pulling her into a hug.

"I thought I lost you again," he whispered.

"Yeah, me too," she admitted. Vax helped her up, holding onto her arm.

"You've returned. And then some," Keeper Yennan came up to them with Cassandra, pointing out the refugees. "What happened?"

"Emon's been attacked by variegated dragons," Percy declared causing both of them to gasp, "Four of them. They came out of nowhere. We barely escaped."

"Get these refugees to shelter. Separate out the injured and see that they get medical attention," Cassandra ordered. 

"Right away. Yes, ma'am," the soldiers responded as they directed people in various directions. Keeper Yennan helped Gilmore up. After checking Athena was okay, he rushed to their side.

"No, I can take care of him." 

"If he's important to you, then he's important to me." Vax gave her nod letting them go ahead. Grog saw one of the child refugees staring at them. 

"Well, aren't you a tough little tyke." The child didn't respond to him simply running away.

"Uh-okay," Grog gave a confused look. 

-------------------------------------------- 

With the group rested from the attack, they met with Cassandra in the board room of the de Rolo house. They all sat around a table displaying a map of Tal'Dorei with pawns across it. Four knights stood surrounding Emon. 

"Whitestone is secluded. We're safe for the time being. The rest of the world is a different matter," she said as they studied the map. 

"We need to get the word out," Vex stood up, "Maybe someone out there can stop them." 

"What about us?" Keyleth suggested, "We're Protectors of the Realm. I know it doesn't mean anything, but maybe it should."

"And what exactly is the plan against four dragons?" Vax asked.

"We can think of something. We've already taken one down," Pike said. 

"We got lucky with Brimscythe. And he was, like, half the size of these fuckers. No, this is way beyond us," Scanlan stated. 

"Well, maybe the Ashari tribes could help us. I need to go for my Aramente anyway," Keyleth offered. 

"Where you should be going is Vasselheim."

Keeper Yennen entered the room, "The oldest, most defensible city in the world. If you're looking for armies, your best chance is there."

"Vasselheim's run by religious orders. I've always wanted to go," Pike smiled. 

"You don't, trust me. It's... stuffy," Vex recalled.

"Monks and nuns fighting dragons? Please, tell me you're joking," Scanlan said.

"I'm a nobleman of Whitestone. Perhaps I could leverage diplomatic relations between our two cities," Percy offered.

Scanlan shooter back with his chair walking on top of the map and knocking down the four pawns, "Diplomacy? No, we're not strong enough for this! Now we're going all the way to Vasselheim, for what? To recruit more people to get killed?"

"Scanlan we have to try. Right?" Keyleth directing the question at everyone. 

"We don't have to do anything," Scanlan scoffed, leaving the room. Athena got up from her spot, taking a deep breath.

"I'll go talk to him. Grog, would you care to join me?" Grog nodded standing up from his seat, the chair squeaking from the release of pressure.

"Good luck," Vax told her.

Athena and Grog found Scanlan looking out into the city from a balcony, tuning his lute. 

"Hey Scanlan, mind if we join you?" she asked. 

"Be my guest," he simply said not turning to them. Grog began to flick pebbles off the ledge while Scanlan continue with his lute.

"How are you feeling?" Athena awkwardly said.

Scanlan puffed, "They have lost their damn minds."

"Yeah, I hate when I lose something," Grog added. 

"I mean, those dragons leveled the whole Cloud Top district. We couldn't even slow them down."

"Right?" Grog scoffed as he flicked another pebble, "Pisses me off."

"We were wondering where you went," Vax said as the rest of the group followed behind, "Then I got hit in the head with this." Vax handled Grog the pebble which he immediately flicked off. Scanlan pushed himself off the ledge and onto the ground. 

"Let someone else deal with the dragons, okay? Someone qualified. We're just a bunch of assholes lucky enough to get out alive," he sullenly said.

"Whoa," Grog gasped as the sun rose in the distance, illuminating the town. "Hey lookit."

"The northern ward. They already rebuilt," Athena stated.

"Town looked like shit till we saved it," Grog grinned. 

"We didn't save a town. We saved them. They were hopeless once. All they needed was someone to stand up and fight for them. Then they stood up, too," Vex affirmed. 

"Not bad for a bunch of assholes who got lucky," Vax said. 

"We're all frustrated and scared. But the fight's not over. What do you say, Scanlan? Up for not going quietly into the night?"

Scanlan stood with his back turned to them. The sound of children giggling brought his gaze up seeing the two children Athena saved peeping around the corner.

"It's them, they fought the dragon," the girl said.

"Shh! Hide," the boy said noticing that Scanlan was looking at them.

He let out a sigh, "Yeah, alright. Let's do it." He turned back to face the rest of the group. "After all, I can't do my world tour without the rest of the band."

Scanlan joined the rest of them as they looked out into the city seeing the progress that help start in Whitestone.

Later in the day, the group went back to the Sun Tree so that Keyleth could teleport them via plant to Vasselheim. Yennen, Cassandra, and a now-healed Gilmore joined them to see them on their way out.

"Legends speak of forces hidden in Vasselheim. Make your appeal for help at the Platinum Sanctuary, but failing that, seek out help wherever you can," Yennen advised.

"I've never been to Vasselheim. My teleport spell only works if I'm familiar with the tree on the other side," Keyleth nervously said.

"I know the tree. You merely need to visualize it." 

"Oh, okay, um, maybe that'll work?" Keyleth turned to the Sun Tree to begin the spell, "What's the tree look like?"

"Big, but not too big. Pink buds... or are they yellow? Her branches swaying in the breeze. A fabulous oak tree. Maybe walnut?" 

Keyleth was judging her description harshly as she tried to continue the spell. They totally might end up dead if the spell was messed up.

"Uh... is that enough Keyleth?" Pike also worried. Keyleth opened her arms. The tree opened up with its familiar green hue, seemingly working. The group decided to take it.

"Onward. To Vasselheim," Percy declared.

"Me be first!" Scanlan shouted as he jumped through. 

"Last one in is a troll dick!" Pike yelled as she ran through.  

"Here goes nothing," Vex said. 

"Ooh-hoo-hoo, yeah!" Grog exclaimed. 

"Ready, love?" Vax asked. Athena's cheek turned bright red at the new nickname.

"Oh-h," she cleared her throat, "Yes...yes. Totally." Athena ran through the portal before Vax could say anything else that would make her blush even more. Vax chuckled at her reactiveness before he too went through the portal.

Hopefully to Vasselheim.

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Welcome to the beginning of Season 2 and the new arc! 

I have some good things planned for the future and I can't wait to share them all with you in chapters to come! Of course, more romance to come but not everything will be paradise for our couple when you have dragons and certain gods in the mix of a relationship. 

Also, does anyone got any good ship names? I'm not creative in this aspect so put your suggestion in the comments and I will pick one to be our "official" one.

There should hopefully be a few updates next week since I will be on Spring Break so that is my goal!

Don't forget to comment and vote! I appreciate each and every single one of you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 953 36
Ophelia Alastair used to be a Nobel and betrothed to the one and only Percival De Rolo. But then the Briarwoods came and not only took away Percy's f...
25.3K 1K 46
EDITING. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
15.8K 405 32
"i once believed love would be burning red; but it's golden like daylight." [Seven half-bloods shall answer the call. To storm or fire the world must...
6.1K 250 33
Klark Kom Skaikru leaves Arkadia after what she did at Mount Weather, not being able to face the people who she has hurt. Will she be able to forgive...