Niall Horan's Wife?! (Louis'...

By iimagines_1d

Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes... More

Sequel to Louis' Tomlinson's Sister ?!Prolouge:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Threequel!!
Links.

Chapter 26

324 4 2
By iimagines_1d

Niall's POV:

"Daddy, what does fuck mean?" My 4 year old daughter asks.

"Baby, that is a very naughty word."

"Then why did Lia say it?"

"I'm sure she didn't mean too. But anyways boys, I want to record Aisley a song." I tell them.

"Do you have a song?"

"Yeah." I say and grab the notebook out of my bag. I then I walk in the booth. I record the song for Aisley. It was called carry on. When I finished I walked back out.

"Where did you get that song from?" Louis asked.

"I don't know. The lyrics just came to mind. I got bored one day while watching the kids. While they were taking a nap, I just figured why not write Aisley a birthday song."

"Well, it's really good. Maybe just change a few words around." Harry said.

"Daddy, I like it." Austin told me.

"Well good, bud. Andrea did you like it?"

"Yeah."

Then next thing I know, Nicole just started crying really badly. I tried making her a bottle. She wouldn't take it. I changed her diaper, it didn't help. I tried singing in her ear, it didn't work.

"Niall! Get her to stop! She's been crying for 13 minutes! Make her stop!" Liam yelled.

"I don't know how. She's never done this before. She's always been good." Next thing I know Natalie started crying. I gave Nicole to Louis. He tried bouncing her on his lap, it didn't work.

I did the same procedures for Natalie, they didn't work either. I sat down with her on my lap.

"Daddy, my ears hurt." Andrea states.

"I know princess. I don't how to make it stop." I tell her.

"C'mon on Louis, let's go outside to see if it works. Maybe they are too stuffed up in this room." Louis and I walk out of the studio and to the elevator.

"Oh my god. Please stop crying baby girls." I tell my daughters. We get out of the elevator. We walk out the doors.

"Can you get those things to shut the hell up?" A man yelled.

"Fuck you." I said to him.

Taking them outside didn't work.

"That's it I'm calling Aisley." I tell Louis.

She answers on the third ring.

"Hello?" She calls through the phone.

"I need help. I don't know what to do. The twins are crying. I tried to feed them. I changed their diapers, I tried singing to them. I took them outside. I don't know what to do! Please help me babe!" I tell her.

"You said you tried everything right?"

"Yes! Everything we usually do."

"What about their baby blankets?"

"They aren't in the baby bag or the stroller."

"Fuck. Okay. Their binkies?"

"They spit them out."

"Oh my gosh. What about their stuffed animals?"

"None with me."

"Shit. They're probably teething. How long have they been crying?"

"A good 20 minutes."

"Can you end recording early today?"

"Not really."

"Niall, please?"

"Alright. I'll talk to the boys."

"Don't take no for an answer. When you get home, their blankets are in the dryer."

"Okay."

"Alright, I gotta go. I love you Niall."

"Bye, love you." I say then hang up.

"Can we be done recording for the day please? I have to get home. I guess they're teething."

"Yeah. Eleanor wanted me home at 2. And then Harry needs to get back to Lauren, I guess she has pneumonia."

"Okay. Thank you so much."

We walk back inside and up the elevator, the girls still crying. We walk in the studio.

"I have to get going. I'm sorry boys. I need to get them to stop crying."

"Maybe you shouldn't bring your kids into the studio, Horan." Liam said.

"Maybe you should get off your man period." I tell him.

"Liam, what the hell is wrong. You've been pissed about something all day. What's your fucking deal?" Louis asks him.

"I don't want to talk about it." He spits at us.

"No that's not fair. You better tell us." I yell over my crying babies.

"Fine. Sophia is divorcing me."

"Oh no." I say,"Why?"

"Because I'm never home, and when I am I'm always at the bar or something."

"No, there has to be another reason other than that." I tell him.

"I don't know."

"Okay, but we better get going." I put my two crying daughters in their carseat.

"I gotta go too. Eleanor needs me."

"I gotta get going too, I guess. Lauren has pneumonia."

"Liam try to save your relationship. I'll be over later." I tell him.

I put the two carseats on each arm. I then make Andrea grab on to Austin's hand, and my jeans pocket. The twins have been bawling for a half hour! We get in the elevator. When we get down to the main floor, we walk out.

"Have a nice day Mr. Horan." The lady said. I don't respond and hurry up to my range rover. I put the kids in their carseats. A typical Range Rover has 5 seats. But Mine has 6. I bought 2 seats and placed them manually in the trunk. I took out the middle seat in the original 5 seats. I then get in the driver's seat and drive the 3 minute drive home. When we get there, I hurry up and get everyone out of the car. When I get everybody out, I jog to the front door.

Now, you would think that if a baby cries long enough it would fall asleep. So did I, but I guess not. I put the twins carseats on the floor and run upstairs to the dryer. I hurry up and grab their baby blankets. I then go to their nursery and grab them each their favorite stuffed animals. I then run downstairs. I take them out of their carseats and put them on the floor. I then give them each their blankets and stuffed animals. Within 30 seconds they stopped crying. They looked at me with their innocent eyes.

"Seriously? All that for a blanket and a toy?" I ask nobody. I decided to pull out my phone.

"Hey baby, I just got home." I tell Aisley through the phone.

"I don't hear them anymore, did they stop right once you got there?"

"No. I gave them their blankets and toys."

"Of course."

"Oh, by the way I'm going to Liam's later on."

"Why?"

"I don't know if he wants me to tell you yet. But, I promise I'll tell you when I can."

"Oh no, he's not leaving the band too is he?"

"No,no. It's something else."

"Okay."

~~~~~

"Hey, Li. Did you fix it?"

"I'm taking her out on a date tonight. She said we'll talk about things."

"That's good! Congrats mate." I tell him.

"Can you help me find something to wear?"

"Yeah." He gets up and I follow. We walk to his bedroom closet.

"This, and this, and this." I tell him.

Liam's POV:

When I'm done getting ready, I go out to my car and pick Sophia up from her mum's house.

"You look lovely." I tell her.

"Thank you. You look nice."

"Thanks." God, I just wanted to kiss her. It's been about 8 weeks since I last kissed her. It's been about 8 weeks since I last touched her.

When we get to the restaurant, we get a table and sit down.

"So why do you suddenly want to get a divorce?" I question.

"Liam,"She says slowly,"I um, I uh, I, I'm, we're, i'm-"

"Just say it!" I demand.

"I'm pregnant." She says slowly and quietly.

"We're having a baby?" I ask.

"Yup."

"Why'd you want to get a divorce?"

"So I could have help. I barely get to see you, and I will be going through my whole pregnancy without you. I just thought it would be easier." I placed my hand on hers.

"Baby, it's okay. Everything will be okay. You have Aisley, Lia, Eleanor, Lauren, you will have me virtually. I promise, I will still be here. Just, please don't leave me."

"You promise you won't go a day without talking to me?"

"I promise. Are you going to leave me?"

"No."

"Thank god. I feel so bad. I went off on Niall today, and he came by the house to see if I was okay."

"Why?"

"He had to watch the kids today, while being at the studio, and the twins started bawling for a good half hour. And they wouldn't stop and I was getting annoyed."

"Oohh."

~~~~~

Aisley's POV:

*dream*
*10 years from now*

"Mum! Nicole took the remote from me!" Natalie tells me.

"Oh my god, I'm trying to do work! I'm trying to write a fucking script!" I yell.

"Mum, Aidan and Noel are fighting again." Austin notifies me.

"Why did I want eight children again?" I ask myself.

"Cause your crazy." Nicole appears next to Natalie.

I have triplets: Adian, Noel, and Noah.

Then I have a newborn: Ashley.

My kids in order from birth:
Andrea- 14 years old
Austin- 12 years old
Natalie- 10 years old
Nicole- 10 years old
Aidan- 5 years old
Noah- 5 years old
Noel- 5 years old
Ashley- 3 DAYS old.

"Hey beautiful." Niall appears from the front door. He gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Niall, I need help! Oh my god. The twins are arguing, then Aidan and Noel are fighting like usual. Then while all of this is happening, I'm trying to deal with Ashley, and write a script. Please deal with it. I'm begging you." I tell him.

"I will, don't worry babe."

"Thank you so much."

"Alright! I want everybody in a line right now!" He screams. They follow his orders.

"Nicole and Natalie, why were you guys arguing?"

"She took the remote from me!" Natalie told him.

"Nicole why'd you take the remote from her?"

"I wanted to watch TV!"

"Both of you go to your rooms. You have two separate TVs in different rooms." He tells them.

"Now, why were you boys arguing?" He bends down to the two boys heights.

"He took my blankey." Aidan says.

"Noel, that isn't nice. Go up to your room for a time out." Noel then runs upstairs.

"Aidan, why don't you go play in your room alone or with Noah." He nods and Noah follows him.

"Mum! Guess what!" Andrea says running down the stairs.

"What sweetie?"

"Logan just asked me to be his girlfriend!"

"Good for you."

"I know!" She says excitedly and ran back upstairs to her room.

"So Austin, do you have homework?" Niall asks him.

"Yes."

"Go do it please." He then runs up to his room.

We have eight kids at the ages of 31 and 32.

"Oh yeah, let me take Ashley." He says and takes her from my arms.

"I need an office Ni."

"I know. I'm just waiting for a carpenter to come in and out furniture in it. Then it will be done." Niall tells me while feeding my last and final daughter.

"How do you feel about Logan and Andrea dating?" I ask my husband.

"I don't know."

Oh yeah, the other families.

Lia & Ryan:
Lia- 28 years old. Ryan- 28 years old.
Kylar - 10 years old.
Addison - 9 years old.

Sophia and Liam:
Sophia- 31 years old. Liam- 32 years old.
Alexandria- 9 years old.
Hannah- 2 years old.

Perrie and Zayn:
Perrie- 31 years old. Zayn- 32 years old.
Xavier- 10 years old.
Paisley 10 years old.

Lauren and Harry:
Lauren- 31 years old. Harry- 31 years old.
Logan- 14 years old.
Josh- 10 years old.
Bailey- 3 years old.

Eleanor and Louis:
Eleanor- 32 years old. Louis- 33 years old.
Erica- 13 years old.
James- 10 years old.
McKenzie- 5 years old.
Zachary- 2 years old.
Makayla- 3 months old.
Brooklyn- 3 months old.

Yeah I'm sure you weren't expecting El and Lou to have 6 kids.

*end of dream*

I started screaming.

"Babe! Babe! It's 3 in the morning. What's wrong?" Niall asks me.

"It was a dream?" I question.

"Yeah, do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah." I tell him. He nods and turns the table side on.

"It was ten years from now, and like we had our 8 kids. Sophia and Li had 2 kids. Lia had 2 kids. Louis and El had 6! Perrie and Zayn had 2 kids. Lauren and Harry had 3. And like it all seemed real because you were coming back from the studio. I was holding our newborn daughter. We had triplets! And two of them were arguing, and Natalie and Nicole were arguing, and Logan asked Andrea out. I told you I needed an office or something. And you yelled at the kids."

"What were the order of the kids names from oldest to youngest?" He asks.

"Andrea, Austin, Natalie, Nicole, Aidan, Noah, Noel, Ashley."

He showed me a piece of paper.
It said
'Ten years from now:
Andrea: 14 years old
Austin: 12 years old
Natalie: 10 years old.
Nicole: 10 years old.
Aidan: 5 years old.
Noah: 5 years old.
Noel: 5 years old.
Ashley: 3 days old.'

"N-Niall, please tell me you just wrote that."

"No. I've had it for about 3 days now. I wrote it down in my sleep. I had the same dream. Since I keep that note pad and pen by me all the time, I guess I just wrote that down by accident." He told me.

"Oh my god." I say, I then start to cry.

"Shh, babe it's okay."

"Do you think it's true?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure."

"I wanna see a therapist."

"Babe, woah. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, that way I can see if it's real or not. Cause that would mean Liam and Sophia have pregnant right now. Are they?"

"I don't know." He answers.

"But, the house. It was still our house. I wanted an office, where the hell would I put the office. We have 10 bedrooms, but one of them is Lia's room."

"Well, babe. She probably didn't live with us at all anymore. She had her own family. So that's probably where your office would be."

"Oh yeah."

"How about we go back to sleep, love?"

"No, I can't. I'm just going to go downstairs and watch some TV, maybe clean. I just can't fall asleep, after that dream. You can go back to sleep."

"No, Let me get some joggers on. I'll meet you down there." He says and gets up from the bed. I get up and grab the baby monitor. I then go to the closet and grab blankets and pillows. I walk down the stairs. I can just imagine that dream coming true. Maybe the other girls had a dream about it.

~~~

We ended up cleaning for hours. And by the time it was 5, we decided we would turn the TV on. We cuddled for a good hour until we both fell asleep. I just woke up because Andrea came downstairs saying the twins were crying. I got up from Niall's arms.

"Aww, babe. Where are you going?" He asks.

"The twins room, are you coming?"

"Uhh, can you take this one?"

"Fudge you, Niall." I say, cause Andrea was in the room.

"That wasn't nice." He tells me and points at me as he gets up.

I stick my tongue at him. I run up the stairs and into the nursery.

"Aww good morning girls!" I say to my daughters as I walk in their room.

I get Nicole out of her crib first. I change her diaper then I put her in new clothes. I then put her back in her crib. I then do the same thing for Natalie, but I put her on my hip. I then put Nicole on my hip. I walk down the stairs. I put the twins on the white fluffy rug. I then go back upstairs and get Austin ready for the day. I then bring him back downstairs and make him a bowl of coco pops. I make a second bowl for Andrea.

"Andrea! Breakfast." I call.

I then put milk in two bottles. I go back to the living room to find Niall not there.

"Of course he isn't here." I say to myself.

I put Natalie in her baby chair, then I put Nicole in hers. I then feed them. When they finished, I turned the TV on to sesame street. I walk in the kitchen put the bottles in the sink. I then heard a lot of crying. I run to the living room.

"Austin James Horan! Andrea Marie Horan! Give me back the remote. The twins were watching TV."

"But mummy, they can't watch TV their too little." Andrea tells me.

"Oh really, cause when you were their age I had to watch this show with you for hours at a time. And Andrea had to watch this with you when she was your age and you were their age, Austin. Now, you both can watch this together with them. Okay? And if you complain once I swear, you guys aren't going to like the punishment."

"But mummy, i don't want to watch Momo! I hate Momo. Momo is stupid!" Austin complains.

"How about you try saying Elmo and not Momo. And what did I just tell you? I told you that your not going to like your punishment. So no TV the rest of the day, and you have to take a nap, and you get an early bedtime."

"I hate you mummy!" He tells me.

I pick him up, and go upstairs. I put him on his toddler bed.

"You do not tell me you hate me! So your going to be in here for a half hour." I say. I walk out of his room.

Niall and I flipped the doorknob, so the lock side was on the outside of the room. We only did that for the kids rooms. Not for Lia's room, or our room, or the bathrooms. I lock his door and walk down the stairs.

"I'm sorry mummy, I love you." Andrea tells me and gives me a hug.

"It's okay, I love you too." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Mummy, can we play hide and seek?" Andrea asks.

"If you don't go in the laundry room."

"Aww, I wanted to hide in that one spinny thing."

"The dryer?!"

"Yeah."

"No, baby. Do you want to see what happens when you play in the laundry room?" She shakes her head.

"Well, you are." I grab my macbook and go on youtube.

I type in 'getting stuck in washing machine'

I show her the first video.

I then type in 'getting stuck in dryer' and show her the video.

"Now, do you want to play in the laundry room?"

"No!"

"Good. We'll play later."

"Okay."

It was around a half hour later so I went back upstairs. I unlocked Austin's door and opened it.

"AUSTIN JAMES HORAN! WHAT DID YOU DO!" I screamed at my son. He just smirked at me and started laughing.

"You are in big trouble young man!"

I call Niall on my phone.

"Where the hell are you?" I ask him.

"I had to work today. Sorry, I forgot to tell you."

"Well, I need you here right now."

"Why?"

"Austin decided that since he was in time out, he would make a huge mess by taking all of his clothes out of his dresser. He would rip out all the clothes of his closet. He dumped out all the toys that were in drawers. He also threw everything that was on his bed, all the way across his room. And last but not least he took markers all over the wall."

"Why was he in time out?"

"He told me he hated me."

"Oh my gosh. Okay, okay. I'm on my way home right now. I'll see you in three minutes. Bye, love you."

"Bye, love you." I tell him.

"Now, Mister Austin. You are in big big trouble." He started laughing really hard.

"This is not funny! Daddy is going to deal with you soon." He automatically stopped laughing.

"Yeah, daddy knows." I tell him. He then started crying.

"Babe!" Niall yells.

"Up here." He runs up the stairs with Nicole in his arms.

"What the fuck happened?"

"I told you." He gives Nicole to me.

"Austin. You tell your mum your sorry or your not going to like the outcome."

"No!"

"Don't tell me no." Niall said bending down the his height. Niall looked right in Austin's eyes. Austin looked at me.

"I'm sorry, mummy." He says and gives me a hug.

"Now, Austin. Clean your room up right now!" Niall shouts at him.

"Mummy, Natalie is crying." Andrea tells me coming up the stairs.

"Okay, thank you baby." I walk down the 14 stairs and over to my crying baby. I put Nicole on the floor.

"What baby girl?" I ask. I bounce her on my hip and tickle her. She started laughing. I then pick Nicole back up and go back upstairs.

"Austin, why did you do this?" Niall asked him calmly.

"Because mummy made me mad." He states.

"That is no reason for you to mess up your room."

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"It's okay, bud. Just don't do it ever again." Niall says. He takes Nicole from me and walks downstairs. Andrea and I follow.

"So what's going on with 'Sophiam'?" I ask him as we sit down on the couch and Andrea plays with the twins.

"What?" He laughs.

"Oh, you don't know. Sophiam is all over twitter and instagram. I kind of like it."

"What's sophiam mean?"

"Sophia and Liam, duh."

"What's ours?" He asks.

"Nisley Horan."

"What's Eleanor and Louis'?"

"Elounor."

"What about Zayn and Perrie?"

"Zerrie. Lauren and Harry's is Larry. Lia's and Ryan's is Lian."

"Clever. Our fans are clever." He says.

"Oh, and you and the boys have shipnames as well."

"Well, what are they?"

"Nouis, Narry, Ziall, Niam. Larry, Zouis, Lilo. Zarry, Lirry. Ziam."

"Dang. Our fans are the best."

"But anyways. What's going in with Sophia and Liam?"

"They were going to get a divorce. They aren't anymore. Sophia is pregnant finally."

"Oh my gosh."

"Yeah. Do you have to work tomorrow?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"Yup. Lauren is still sick. I guess Lia is going back to class early. So who's going to take them?"

"Niall, your going to have to take them. Please. I can't. We're filming tomorrow. I won't have time to take care of the kids."

"Alright, fine. But if the twins start to a giant fuss then you have to come pick them up."

"We're having trouble figuring this out. Why don't we just put the kids in daycare?"

"Because. Why don't we hire a nanny?"

"We could. We could hold interviews next week."

"Yeah. It would be nice for Lauren."

"Yeah."

"Okay. It's official. We're getting a nanny. I feel bad for Lauren because she wants a job."

"Tell her to get a nanny."

"I will."

~~~~~

*dream*

*15 years later*

Aisley- 36 years old, Niall- 37 years old.
Andrea- 19 years old
Austin- 17 years old
Natalie- 15 years old
Nicole- 15 years old
Aidan- 10 years old
Noah- 10 years old
Noel- 10 years old
Ashley- 5 years old

Lauren- 36 years old, Harry 36 years old.
Logan- 19 years old.
Josh- 15 years old.
Bailey- 8 years old.

Lia- 33 years old, Ryan 33 years old.
Kylar- 15 years old.
Addison- 14 years old.
Ambrea- 1 years old.

Sophia- 36 years old, Liam- 37 years old.
Alexandria- 14 years old.
Hannah- 9 years old.
Josiah- 1 years old.

Perrie- 36 years old, Zayn- 37 years old.
Xavier- 15 years old
Paisley- 15 years old

Eleanor- 37 years old, Louis 38 years old.
Erica- 18 years old.
James- 15 years old.
McKenzie- 10 years old.
Zachary- 7 years old.
Makayla- 5 years old.
Brooklyn- 5 years old.
Dylan- 2 years old.
Colton- 2 years old.
Nicholas- 2 years old.

"Hurry up, mum. It's my wedding day!" Andrea tells me.

"I know Andrea. Have Natalie do your hair." I tell her. She nods and sits down. Natalie was going into cosmetology school.

"Hey, mum. Do you know how I'm dating Kylar?"

"Yes, why Nicole?"

"I'm kinda pregnant."

"What do you mind kinda? It's either you are or you aren't."

"Okay, I am pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I took a test."

"Just one?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Your supposed to take 3."

"But I've been having morning sickness."

"You could just be sick. I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow."

"Okay."

Andrea is marrying Logan. They have a daughter named Aubrey.

Austin is dating a girl named Hayden.

Natalie is dating Xavier.

Nicole is dating Kylar.

Paisley is dating James.

Josh is dating Alexandria.

Addison is dating a guy named Carter which is one of Lia's friend's son.

When everyone is ready, the bridesmaids and groomsmen go first. Then Lauren, Harry, I go. Then the maid of honor and the best man go. Then the flower girls go. Then Niall and Andrea goes.

The pastor says the speech, then the rings went on, then the best part came.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. Logan and Andrea run down the aisle.

After the wedding pictures were taken then the reception. Then we all went home.

"Mema, where's my mummy?" Aubrey asks.

"She's with daddy, Aub." I tell my 3 year old granddaughter.

"Why?"

"Because they are going to America."

"Why?"

"Because mummy and daddy got married."

"Why?"

"Because they love each other."

"Do they love me, Mema?"

"Yes, baby. They love you very much. You'll see them soon. Go play with Aunt Ashley."

She runs of to my daughter.

"Nicole!" I scream at my daughter.

"Yes mum?"

"I have three tests right here. Go take them." I give her the tests.

She comes back with the tests in her hands.

"Let me see them." I demand.

| = negative.
|| = positive.

The tests showed:
|| 4 weeks
|| 4 weeks
|| 4 weeks

"When did you guys have sex?" I ask her.

"Like a month and a half ago."

"Why are you having sex? Your 15."

"It just sorted happened."

"Sex doesn't just happen, Nicole."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Does Kylar know?"

"No. Your the only one I told."

"Well, your going to have to tell your dad and Kylar, and the rest of your family."

"I know."

"Is Natalie or Austin having sex?"

"Natalie isn't. Of course Austin is. He's a 17 year old boy who's one of the most popular guy in school."

"Who are the popular kids in school?" I ask.

"Me, Natalie, Kylar, Austin, Josh, James, Xavier, Paisley, Alexandria, Addison, and Erica."

"I don't know how Lia and Ryan will feel about the baby."

"I know, mum."

~~~~

"Come on Nicole, let's go horse back riding." Niall tells her.

"No, dad. I don't want too."

"Why? Come on let's go."

"No dad."

"Why not? You don't have a choice. Your going."

"No I'm not dad! I'm pregnant!" She spat it out.

"Your what?" He questions.

"I'm pregnant." She whispers soft and slowly. He runs a hand through his hair, and punches the wall. She runs to her room.

"Niall, calm down."

"I can't believe she's pregnant. Who's the fucking father?"

"Kylar's the father, Ni. Your scaring me."

"I'm going to kill him."

"Knock it off, Niall."

"I'm going to kill him."

"No you aren't Niall."

"Watch me." He says and storms off.

*end of dream*

I woke up again. This time I didn't wake Niall up. I looked at the clock.

2:37 a.m.

I bring my knees to my chest. I rock back and forth lightly.

"Babe, why are you awake?" Niall asks me.

"It happened again. 15 years from now. It happened again."

"What? What happened?"

"The dream. It's real. I'm having 8 kids. One's going to get pregnant at 15. Andrea's going to get married at 19. Your going to kill him."

"What? I'm going to go make you a glass of warm milk. Stay here please babe."

"No Niall! I do not need warm milk! The dreams are coming true! They are going to happen. Lia's going to have a baby named Addison. Watch, Niall. Watch."

"Babe, I think your in shock. I'm going to call your brother."

Niall's POV:

I go out into the hall. I dial Louis' number.

"What, mate? It's fucking 2:40 in the morning!"

"There's something wrong with Aisley. I don't know what to do. Please come over."

"Can't this wait until the morning."

"No. I don't know how to calm her down. I've never had to deal with this before."

"Ugghh. Okay, okay. I'm on my way now. I'll see you in 15 minutes." He says and hangs up.

I go back to the bedroom.

"Babe, please tell me about your dream."

"I can't. You'll find out."

"No. Tell me right now Aisley."

"Andrea had a daughter named Aubrey, and Andrea was getting married to Logan. Nicole told me she was pregnant. Then she told you, you said you were going to kill Kylar. I know it's going to happen. She's going to get pregnant at 15. Louis's going to have 9 kids." She tells me.

"Babe, it's not real. It's your imagination. Please stop. Your scaring me."

"No, your going to kill him." She said, she's still rocking back and forth.

After 15 minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I run downstairs and let Louis in.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks.

"Aisley has been having these weird dreams lately. She thinks they're going to come true. And she's just been in shock for the past 20 minutes."

"What were the dreams about?" He asks.

"I guess, in 10 years your going to have 6 children. In 15 years your going to have 9 kids. She said that in 10 years we're going to have 8 kids."

"Where is she?"

"She's in our bedroom."

He walks upstairs, I follow. When we get to our door, we discover it's locked.

"C'mon on Aisley. Open up. It's Louis." Lou says.

"No, I can't. It's real."

"No, babe. It's not real. We won't let it happen. Please just unlock the door."

"No. Louis is going to have 9 kids."

I find a bobby pin and pop the lock open.

"NO!" She screams and runs towards me.

I pull her in my arms trying to restrain her. I sit on the ground with her in my lap. Aisley started having a mental break down and an emotional break down. She started crying into my arm. She had her arms wrapped around mine.

I looked up at my brother-in-law. He gives me a sympathetic look. He then sits right next to me and rubs Aisley's back.

"What's wrong?" Andrea asks walking into the room.

"Umm, mummy's just really sad princess, why don't I tuck you back in your bed." Louis tells her. She nods her head and walks back to her room. Louis soon gets up and follows.

"Niall, I don't want anymore kids."

"Babe, don't say that."

"I don't. This is what happens. My brother had to lie to my daughter. I don't deserve anymore kids. I don't deserve this family."

"You deserve this whole family Aisley! Stop putting yourself down. I love you." I shout at her.

"No, I don't deserve anything about my life. Everybody hates me. I'm ugly, I'm fat, I'm stupid."

"No baby please. Don't let the hate get to you. Your perfect."

"No, Niall! I don't deserve my life. My life is perfect, so how can an imperfect person live it? I'm no where near perfect. I hate myself."

"Louis!" I scream. He runs down the hallway.

"I hate to suggest this but do you think we should take her to the mental institution?" I ask as we leave the room.

"Why? What's going on?"

"She's letting hate get to her, and the dream."

"I mean we can. How long would she be there?"

"Three days at most."

"Are you sure you want to do this Niall?"

"I don't know. Do you think we should do this?"

"I don't know. How about we wait until morning to decide. If she isn't better we'll take her. If she is we won't."

"Okay." We walk back inside.

"Hey, babe. Do you want to go downstairs and watch TV?" She nods her head.

I help her up, and carry her bridal style. I walk downstairs into the living room. I put her the couch. I make it comfortable for her with the blankets we put down here early yesterday morning. I put a blanket over her and sit next to her. Louis sits on the other side of her. I turn the TV on for her.

"Does Eleanor know where you are?" I ask Louis.

"Oh shit. No. I'll text her."

I saw him pull out his phone.

Louis' POV:

I pull out my phone and text my wife.

Me:
Hey, don't freak out that I'm not there. I'm not cheating on you.

Wifeeyy 😘😈😍:
Yeah? Then where the fuck are you?

Me:
I'm at Aisley's. Niall called me, she had a mental and emotional break down. He didn't know what to do.

Wifeeyy 😘😈😍:
Prove it Louis.

I sent her a picture of Aisley watching TV.

Wifeeyy 😘😈😍:
What's wrong with her? Like what happened?

Me:
I guess she's been having these dreams. And she said that in 15 years we're going to have 9 kids.

Wifeeyy 😘😈😍:
I hope not. But I gotta go back to sleep, goodnight baby. Are you coming back tonight?

Me:
No, but goodnight babe. Sleep well. I love you.

Wifeeyy 😘😈😍:
I love you too.

I didn't respond.

"Hey, Aisley?" Niall asks my sister. She looks up at him.

"I don't think you should go to work today." She nods her head again.

"Hey Niall, are we going to work?"

"I don't think we should. The boys won't understand but we can record when she's better. Do you mind taking the kids for a day or so that way she's not under all the stress?"

"Good point, why don't you just tell the boys? How about I take them tonight and bring them back Sunday night."

"I will at some point. And that sounds fine." He says.

"Okay. How about you and I take our kids out for the day. Eleanor can come over here and watch Aisley."

"That sounds fine." Niall tells me.

Aisley soon fell asleep on the pillow which was against Niall's leg.

"If we're taking the kids out today, then we need to clean this house because Aisley will try to clean it."

"Okay, c'mon then." I whisper to him.

~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

We just finished cleaning and it's now 6:23 in the morning.

"Okay, I'm going to head home now. I'll see you later." He tells me.

"Bye."

I pick Aisley up bridal style again. I take her to our bedroom. I tuck her in our bed. I then take the baby monitor and bring it downstairs with me. I lay down on the sectional, and fall asleep.

I was soon woken up by Andrea.

"I woke mummy up to tell her the babies are crying. She didn't answer."

"Andrea, don't wake mummy up again please. She's not feeling well. I'll get the kids."

"Sorry."

"It's okay princess." I tell her then go upstairs. I go in the twin's room to find Aisley.

"Aisley, babe. Please go back to sleep. I'll take care of it."

"No, I need to do it."

"Aisley. Go back to sleep." I take Nicole from her arms and place Nicole in her crib. I then take Aisley back to our room. I tuck her in.

"Niall, can you sing to me?" She asks. I nod.

"What song?"

"I don't care."

I sing the first song that comes to mind: Once in a lifetime.

"Once in a lifetime. It's just right, we make no mistakes. Not even a landslide or riptide could take it all away. Somehow it feels like nothing has changed. Right now my heart is beating the same. Out loud someone's calling my name. It sounds like you. When I close my eyes, all the stars are lining. You are by my side, you are by my side. Once in a lifetime it's right, when we are always safe. Not even the bad guys and the dark nights could take it all away. Somehow it feels like nothing has changed. Right now it my heart is beating the same. Out loud someone's calling my name. It sounds like you. When I close my eyes, all the stars are lining. You are by my side, you are by my side. You are by my side, you are by my side. Once in a lifetime, you won't mind."

She fell asleep in my arms. I gently get up and put her on the bed. I go to the nursery and get the twins ready for the day. I take them both downstairs. I put them on the floor. I go to the kitchen and make 2 bottles. I hand them each one bottle.

What Aisley doesn't know is that I taught them both how to hold their bottle. I go in the kitchen and make Andrea mini store bought pancakes. I put the plate on the island and help her on the chair.

"So Andrea. Uncle Lou and I are going to take you and the little kids out today. Where do you want to go?"

"I want to go to the park."

"Then we'll go to the park. And Uncle Lou is going to take him back to his house tonight with the kids. You'll come back on Sunday."

"Okay. Can Logan come to the park with us today?"

"I'll have to ask Uncle Harry."

"Please!"

"Give me a minute."

I pull out my phone and make a group message.

Me:
Hey, Lou and I can't come into work today.

Liam:
Why?

Me:
Aisley was having problems last night and he came over and we've not been to sleep yet.

Harry:
I probably shouldn't go in either, Lauren still has pneumonia.

Me:
Lou and I were going to go to the park with the kids today. We could write a little there.

Harry:
Could I join along to go to the park? All Lauren has been asking is to take the kids somewhere. She wants to be alone.

Me:
Of course, Andrea has been begging for Logan to come.

Louis:
Hey, sorry I was giving Josh a bath.

Me:
So who's all going to the park?

Louis:
Me obviously.

Harry:
We'll go.

Liam:
Well, I think we should take a day off. We can go in tomorrow. Soph just wants me with her.

Me:
Alright. Boys come over around 9.

Louis:
Okay.

Harry:
Okay.

I put my phone back in my pocket.

"There, Logan is coming and so is Erica. You better play with Erica too. If you don't, when we get home you will not be able to watch TV and it will be an early bedtime."

"Okay, daddy."

"When your on the playground you also have to watch Austin."

"Yes daddy."

~~~~

We're on the way to the park right now.

"Should we get something to eat?" I ask the boys.

"Yeah. I'm hungry."

We decided to walk to the park since it was only a few minutes from my house. There was a Taco Bell on the way.

We walk inside the taco bell.

"Oh my god! It's one direction! Can I get a picture with you?"

"Fuck I totally forgot. Everything was so calm on the fucking way here. Call Paul."

"Daddy, who is she?" Andrea asks me.

"Um, she's a fan sweetie."

"What's a fan?"

"A fan is somebody who enjoys a person who makes music."

"I'm a fan of you daddy."

"Thank you princess."

I look outside and I see a whole bunch of fans running towards Taco Bell.

"Uhh, c'mon on lads. Follow me." I say.
I go to the front and go through the door thing to go in the workers' part of the fast food restaurant.

"Sir, you are not allowed to be back here!" The manager says.

"Please. I don't want my kids to see this. I don't want them exposed."

"Fine. Go in this room. Have you ordered yet?"

"No, when we got here the fans saw us." I tell her as we walk in a large office.

"Okay what's your order?"

"Two soft tacos, one nacho supreme." I tell her.

"One chicken quesadilla, one soft taco no lettuce." Louis orders.

"Two cool ranch Doritos Loco Tacos, mini chicken quesadilla." Harry orders.

"Any drinks."

"Oh yeah, 2 waters, one mtn baja blast." I order.

"One starbust strawberry freeze, one orange juice." Louis orders.

"Two mtn baja blast freezes." Harry orders.

"Alright. I'll bring it back here soon."

"Thank you so much."

We look outside the window and fans are all on the sidewalk. I look in the window through the door, fans all the from the front to the back.

Next thing I hear,"One Direction. One Direction. One Direction. One Direction. One Direction. One Direction."

"Daddy, I'm scared." Erica tells Louis.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. They aren't trying to scare you."

"Shit." Harry says. I look at him.

"I need to piss." He says.

"Mate stop swearing!" I yell at him.

"Sorry."

"Well, good luck trying to make it out alive." Louis says.

"No, please Lou. Go with me."

"I'll go with you. I need to change Austin's diaper." I tell him.

"Thanks Niall." We get up. He takes Josh with him. We slowly walk.

"What the hell are you doing?" The manager asks.

"We need to pee." I point at the men's restroom.

"Fine, hurry up though."

We walk to the restrooms and the fans run towards us. So we end up having to run. When we get there we have to lock the door.

"Okay Harry hurry up." I tell him as he goes to a urinal. I go to the changing table.

"Mate. One problem." He says.

"What?"

"I can't piss when Josh is in my hand."

"Let me see him." I pick him up and him next to Austin.

I hurry up and change his diaper, then I put him on the ground. Then I hurry up and change Josh's diaper. Harry finished washing his hands so I give Josh to him. I then wash my own hands.

"Ready?" He asks me, as we wait at the door.

"Yeah, Ready 1, 2, 3." We open the door and the fans were standing there.

"Excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me." Harry and I say as we walk through them.

"Oh my god he touched me!" A fan screamed.

People started pulling on me. Then Austin started crying. We finally make it to the door and we go back to the office.

"Hey, they're alive!" Louis cheers.

"Barely." Harry says. I try to calm Austin down.

"Shhh, buddy. It's okay." I whisper to him. He calms down within a few minutes.

"Here's your food. You guys need to pay now." The lady says. I hand her my credit card.

"Is this all going on one?"

"Yes." I say.

"No." Louis and Harry say.

"Yes it is." I tell her. She walks out and comes back in within a few minutes.

"A guy named Paul is here. He's looking for you. Do I let him in?" She says and she gives me my card.

"Yes."

Paul soon comes back here.

"Are you guys that stupid to go in a taco bell without a body guard?"

"We're sorry. It was fine on the way here." I tell him.

"Well, you guys can come out here now. The manager called the police and told them that this taco bell needed cleared immediately."

"Okay." We pick up our trays and put them in the lobby of the restaurant. We then go back and take the kids out there.

We eat our food within 15 minutes. Then we have Paul take us to the park. The kids go on the playground. Andrea and Logan were at the top. They were sitting. I then see them kiss.

"Harry. Look." I tell him he look up at Logan. He smirks at me.

I run up to the playground.

"Andrea Marie Horan! Get down here right now!" I shout at her. She goes down the slide.

"What was the promise you made daddy?" I asked her.

"I know I'm sorry."

"NIALL!" Louis yells.

"What?" I ask running over to him.

"We need to get you back now. Aisley is having a panic attack." He tells me.

"ANDREA! AUSTIN! LOGAN! ERICA!" I yell, they all run over to me.

"What?"

"We need to go home."

Eleanor's POV:

"Eleanor. They left me. I deserve to die. They left me. Get me a knife." Aisley get repeating.

"No, Aisley. I told you they went to the park. Please. Stop."

"I don't deserve my life. I deserve them leaving me. I hate myself. I hate myself. I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm stupid. I'm not important. I'm useless. I should die."

"Don't say that!" I yell at her,"Niall is on his way back with the kids."

"No, he doesn't love me. I'm going to kill myself."

"Yes he does Aisley."

"Then why did he leave me?"

"Oh my god. I can't deal with this." I say.

I walk out of the bedroom, and into the hallway. I pull out my phone and call Louis.

"Where the hell are you?" I ask him.

"We're walking, so we're passing Taco Bell."

"Hitchhike Louis. I can't deal with this."

"What's wrong?"

"She's trying to kill herself. Louis, hurry up. I can't deal with this!"

"Oh my god. Eleanor just keep her locked in the living room, but stay in there with her. We can't run because we have the kids. We're at the front of the neighborhood now. We'll be there in like 5 minutes."

"Okay. Just please hurry." I say then hang up.

"Aisley, do you want to watch some TV?" I ask her.

"No, I want to die. Why won't you let me die?"

"Because, your too important in this world to die. A lot of people love you Aisley."

"No, nobody does."

"What about your kids? If you kill yourself Andrea is going to have to go to her wedding day without her mum. Her graduation day, you wouldn't be there. Why are you trying to commit suicide?"

"I'm going to have a terrible life in the future. Lia's pregnant. Watch, she's going to have a girl named Addison. Your going to have 9 kids in 15 years. I'm going to have 8 kids in 10 years."

"That's how many kids you want Aisley!" This conversation has been going on for 5 minutes.

Niall runs through the door and over to Aisley. He brings her into her arms. She cries, harder, and harder every time. She is literally holding on to Niall so tight that his arm is red. I walk out of the bedroom and downstairs to Louis and Harry and the kids.

"What's going on?" Harry asked.

"She's been having issues mate. I told you." Louis said.

"Why is she trying to kill herself? Is it because of the fans?"

"I think so." I state.

"Are we taking the kids?" I ask Lou.

"Yeah, for the weekend. That way Niall can deal with Aisley."

"Okay." I go back upstairs and knock on the door.

"Hey, Aisley?" I call, she stares at me.

"Is it okay if Louis and I take the kids for the weekend?"

"Why? Because I'm unstable to take care of them?" She asks.

"No, that's not what I'm saying. I don't get to see my nieces and nephew as much as I would like too."

"Fine, whatever." She says.

"Uh, don't forget the twins' baby blankets and their stuffed animals and their binkies." Niall tells me.

"Alright."

I go into each of the kids rooms and pack their bags. I grab more diapers and wipes to put in each of their baby bags. I pack bottles, clothes, blankets, stuffed animals, toothbrushes, etc..

I bring the bags downstairs and go back upstairs.

"We're leaving in a minute. I hope you feel better Aisley." I tell her. She nods.

"Can you send the kids up here, please?" Niall asks.

I go downstairs and pick the twins up. I then take the kids upstairs.

"Bye Andrea. I love you." Niall tells Andrea as she comes up to him and gives him a hug and a kiss.

"Bye daddy. I love you too. Bye mummy, I love you." She says and gives Aisley a hug and a kiss.

"Bye baby. I love you too. Be good for Auntie El and Uncle Lou." Aisley says as she cries.

"Bye dadda." Austin says. Niall gives him a hug.

"Bye mumma." He says giving Aisley a hug.

Niall gives the twins a kiss. Aisley just waved to them. I take them back downstairs, and we leave in the car.

Niall's POV:

"Niall, I want to die." My wife tells me.

"Babe, please don't say that. It hurts me."

"I'm sorry, I just do deserve to die. Please just kill me or let me kill myself."

"No Aisley!" I shout. I leave my room and go into the hallway.

I call Louis.

"Lou, I think I need to take her."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Can you come back over. I don't want to do this alone."

"Yeah, alright. Eleanor just turned around. I'll be there in 2 minutes."

"Okay."

I go back in the room.

"C'mon Aisley. Let's get your shoes on."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Will I like this place?"

"Sure." I answer.

She walks downstairs with me and she puts her moccasins on and grabs her purse. Eleanor soon dropped Louis off. We go in the car and drive to the place. When we get there I go to the front desk.

"Umm, yes I would like to admit my wife."

"Okay, fill this out and bring it back up to me when you finish." I nod my head and go sit next to Louis and Aisley.

"What is this place?"

"This is a place to get you help. It's going to make you better babe." I tell her.

I fill out the paperwork and give it back to the lady.

"Okay, we'll get all of this scanned. We'll call you when we have a room for her."

"Okay, thank you."

I sit back down.

"Niall, am I able to kill myself here?" She asks.

"No."

"Then, let's go."

"No."

"Aisley Horan." The lady calls. Aisley looks at me, Louis and I get up and take her over to the lady.

"Here's your bracelet. We'll take you to your room right now. Are you immediate family?" She addresses Aisley then Louis and I.

"Uh, yeah. I'm her husband and this is her brother."

"Okay. C'mon on back. Does she have any personal stuff with her?"

"Her purse and her phone."

"We actually encourage patients to not use their phone. They have a wall phone in their rooms."

"Okay, what about clothes and stuff like that."

"Um, yeah sure. Go ahead and bring it. But I feel like I know you from somewhere."

"Um, I don't think you do." I say as we walk in her room.

The person before left a poster hanging up. It was a poster of One Direction.

"That's where! You guys are One Direction!" She says.

"Oh yeah. Please don't tell anybody. This is hard enough."

"Okay. Well, the nurse should be in soon. She'll explain all the procedures." The lady says and walks out.

"Why am I here?" Aisley asks.

"Because you need help, Aisley. You can tell them about your dreams."

"And what if I have another dream? I'll want to be in your arms."

"You have our number. If you need us you can call us. We'll leave when the visiting hours are over. We'll come back tomorrow morning."

"You promise?" She asks.

"Of course I do, babe."

The nurse soon comes in explains the procedures. She asks if we have any questions when she's done.

"Um, what is the time for visiting hours?" I ask her.

"7 am to 9 pm." She answers.

"Is going to be on any medicine?" Louis asks.

"Yes. She's going to be on depression pills."

"How long will she be in here?"

"3 days at most. People come in here with worst cases of depression than this. This is one of the easy cases. It's nothing to worry about. Has she had a past of cutting her skin?"

"Uh yeah, about four years ago." Louis answers.

"Has she been doing it recently?"

"No. But I have a question." I state.

"Go ahead."

"Okay, so for the past couple of nights she's been waking up in the middle of the night. She's been having dreams about the future. She's scared it's really going to happen. Is it her imagination?"

"It depends. Like what are the dreams about?"

"One was about having 8 kids and they all arguing and she needed a desk. The one last night was about having a 15 year old being pregnant, and our daughter's wedding."

"Um, they can be real. But it's most likely her imagination."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Oh yeah, if you need me just press this button on her bed side."

"Alright thank you." I say as she leaves.

"Aisley, I'm going to go run home real quick. I'm going to get your clothes and things like that. I love you." I tell her and peck her lips.

I walk out of her and leave Louis there. I go out to my car and drive the 5 minute drive to my house.

When I get there I run to our room. I grab a suitcase. I put 3 pairs of underwear in their, then 3 bras, then 3 pairs of jeans, then 3 pairs of leggings, 3 shirts, 3 crop tops, and 3 tank tops. (Outfits above)

I grab all her bathroom stuff then head back.

~~~~~
*9:00*

"Visiting hours are over." The nurse says.

"Okay. Bye Aisley, love you." Louis says and kisses her forehead.

"Bye babe. I love you." I tell her peck her lips.

"No, Niall! Don't go!" She yells and tries to run out of her room with us. The nurse stopped her. We waited outside her room. Soon other nurses went in. Aisley was still screaming our names. I then hear a glass breaking scream. I look in her room and they gave her a shot. It made her lay there on her bed.

"What did you do to her?!" I ask the nurse as I run into her room.

"Sir, sir. Calm down. It just makes the patients stop freaking out. It calms them down." The nurse tells me.

I nod my head and walk out with Louis. I will admit it, I was bawling.

"Mate it's okay. They'll help her get better. I'm going to stay at your house tonight. We'll go back to my house early in the morning then we'll come back."

"Louis, my wife is there because I put her in there. I am the worst husband on Earth."

"No, you are the best husband on Earth. If it weren't for you she might've been dead right now. I understand your wife is in there. My sister is in there. I'm happy because she's getting help."

"Thanks Lou." I tell him and give him a hug.

"So, 9 kids in 15 years?" He asks.

"I guess so. That's more kids than us."

"I know. I'm scared." He laughs.

We get to my house and we both pass out on the couch. It's been a long day for the both of us and also for Aisley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
32.6K 1.2K 52
Allison and her little brother Danny's worlds are about to be rocked when their father Peter gives them up for adoption. Who comes along at the train...
185K 3K 82
[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him, she never expected herself to be pregna...