Life as A Winchester Sister:...

By CheyenneBenton21

Follows the story of Dean and Sam starting when they look for their dad with one key difference. They have a... More

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt.2
Pilot Pt 3
Wendigo Pt 1
Wendigo Pt 2
Wendigo Pt 3
Dead in the Water Pt 1
Dead in the Water Pt 2
Dead in the Water Pt 3
Dead in the Water Final
The talk
Phantom Traveler Pt 1
Phantom Traveler Pt 2
Phantom Traveler Pt 3
Bloody Mary Pt 1
Bloody Mary Pt 2
Bloody Mary Pt 3
Skin Pt 1
Skin Pt 2
Skin Pt 3
Hook Man Pt 1
Hook Man Pt 2
Hook Man Pt 3
Bugs Pt 1
Bugs Pt 2
Bugs Pt 3
Home Pt 1
Home Pt 2
Home Pt 3
Asylum Pt 1
Asylum Pt 2
Asylum Pt 3
Scarecrow Pt 1
Scarecrow Pt 2
Scarecrow Pt 3
Scarecrow Pt 4
Faith Pt 1
Faith Pt 2
Faith Pt 3
Faith Pt 4
Route 666 Pt 1
Route 666 Pt 2
Route 666 Pt 3
Route 666 Final
Nightmare Pt 1
Nightmare Pt 2
Nightmare Pt 3
Best Brothers Ever
The Benders Pt 1
The Benders Pt 2
Shadow Pt 1
Shadow Pt 2
Shadow Pt 3
Hell House Pt 1
Hell House Pt 2
Hell House Pt 3
Hell House Final
Something Wicked This Way Comes Pt 1
Something Wicked this Way Comes Pt. 2
Something Wicked this Way Comes Pt. 3
Provenance Pt 1
Provenance Pt 2
Provenance Pt 4
Dean Mans Blood Pt 1
Dean Mans Blood Pt 2
Dead Mans Blood Pt 3
Dead Mans Blood Pt 4
Salvation Pt 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 3
Devils Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devils Trap Pt 3

Provenance Pt 3

157 4 0
By CheyenneBenton21

After the boys got all the information on the Merchant's, they joined me outside. I didn't even hear them come to the car, I was lost in my own thoughts. I jumped when a hand touched my back.

"Hey, relax, it's us," Sam state, and I turned around. They were both looking at me, concern all over their faces. "Are you okay... Dean said you were a little shook up."

I nodded. "I just needed some air after hearing... about what that man did to his family," I explained. They nodded. 

"Remind you of somebody?" Sam questioned. 

"Up until the killing part... yeah, kind of," I looked down at my feet. 

"Well, we think we have something, you good to go?" Dean questioned, rubbing my arm. I nodded.

We headed back to the motel. We sat at the motel, Sam looking over a picture of the painting. 

"I'm telling you, guys," Sam stated. "I'm sure of it." He was explaining. "The painting at the auction house, dad is looking down." He shoved the picture towards us. "The painting here, dad's looking out."

 We looked over a picture of the painting. Sam was convinced that it was different than the one we burned. 

"The painting changed," He stated again. 

"So you think that daddy dearest is trapped in the painting and he's handing out Columbian neckties like he did with his family?" Dean questioned. I groaned at the mention and pushed the picture back to Sam. "Sorry, sweetheart," Dean rubbed my back. 

"Well, yeah, it seems like it," Sam stated. 

"But if his bones were burned already, how are we supposed to stop him?" I questioned. 

"Well, if Isaiah's position changed, then maybe some other things in the paintings changed, as well," Dean suggested. "It could give us some clues."

"Like a "Da Vinci Code" deal?" Sam questioned. I looked over at him. I could never understand him.

"I don't know," Dean admitted. "I'm still waiting for the movie on that one." Sam gave him a look. "Anyway, we got to get back in and see that painting, which is a good thing, because you can get more time to crush on your girlfriend." He stood and walked to a bed, laying down. I rolled my eyes. 

"Dude... enough already," Sam stated, over the teasing. 

"What?" Dean questioned. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"What?" Sam asked. "Ever since we got here, you've been trying to pimp me out to Sarah." I groaned. I stood and grabbed a coat, heading to the door. 

"Where are you going?" Dean sat up a bit. 

"Anywhere, where you two aren't yelling at each other," I stated, not giving him a second glance. "Probably just to the car." I left without another word. 

I ended up just waiting outside the door. After a minute, I heard them go from yelling to talking, but still arguing clearly. What happened to trying not to fight? Dean always had to start something. Suddenly the door flew open, the boys coming out. 

"What's going on?" I questioned, standing up. The boys stopped when they saw me. 

"Someone bought the painting," Sam explained. "We have to get to the house, now."

I nodded, following them to the car. We sped off to the address that Sarah had given Sam. I saw that there was already a car there. We got out, just as Sarah stepped out. 

"Sam, what's going on?" She questioned, walking up to us.

"I told you you shouldn't have come," Sam ignored her question. Dean and Sam ran ahead of her, to the front door. I gave Sarah a "sorry" look, and followed the boys.

Dean pounded on the front door. "Hello, anybody home!"

There was no answer.

"You said Evelyn might be in danger," Sarah stated, having followed us. "What kind of danger?"

"I can't knock this sucker down," Dean stated. "I got to pick it." He pulled out his kit, while Sam and I looked for another way in.

"What are you guys, burglars?" Sarah questioned. I realized that the windows had bars over them, meaning no getting in that way.

"Look, you really should wait in the car," Sam told her. "Its for your own good."

Dean managed to get in the house, pushing the door open. We made our way inside, Sarah still following. 

"The hell I will," She argued. "Evelyn's a friend."

We made our way through the house. It was dark and we shouted out for Evelyn. We walked into the living room, seeing a woman sitting, with her back to us. 

"Evelyn?" Sarah called out. The woman made no movement. I nudged Dean, pointing to the painting above the fireplace. "It's Sarah Blake... are you alright?"

Sarah reached out to touch her shoulder.

"Sarah, wait," Sam called out, but she ignored him. She screamed as Evelyn's head fell back, revealing that her neck had been cut.

"Oh my god," I commented, turning away. Even after what we've seen, it never gets easier. Sam led her out of the house. I looked back at the painting. It changed again.

"Dean," I called out. He grabbed my arms, walking me to the front door. 

"I know," He agreed. 

 We headed back to the motel again. Once again, I struggled sleeping. This time, it wasn't a nightmare about dad. It was seeing Evelyn over and over again. Dean attempted to comfort me, but I didn't get much sleep. The next morning, the boys tried to research more about the family, while I was laying on the bed, trying to get more rest. 

"Are you sure I can't help?" I questioned, wanting a distraction.

"Sweetheart, you focus on getting some rest, were not going anywhere right now," Dean stated. Before I could argue, there was a knock on the door.

Sam opened and Sarah stormed in, looking upset. "Hey, are you okay?"

"No, actually," Sarah stated. "I just lied to the cops and told them I went to Evelyn's alone and found her like that."

"Thank you," Sam told her.

"Don't thank me," She responded. "I'm about to call them right back if you don't tell me what the hell is going on." I raised my head to look over at her. "Who's killing these people?"

Sam and Dean exchanged a look. "What," Sam corrected. 

"What?" Sarah questioned. 

"It's not a "who", it's a what that is killing those people." he explained. She clearly didn't understand. "Sarah, you saw that painting move."

She chuckled and looked away. "No," She stated. "No, I was... seeing things." She began to pace around the room. "It's impossible."

"Yeah, well, welcome to our world," I mumbled. 

"Sarah, I know this sounds crazy... but we think that the painting is haunted," Sam spoke carefully. 

She laughed again. "You're joking," She said. Sam gave her a look. "You're not joking." She sighed and shook her head. "God, the guys I go out with."

"Sarah, think about," Sam explained. "Evelyn, the Telesca's... they both had the painting... and there have been others before that." He spoke. "Wherever this thing goes, people die, and we're just trying to stop it... and that's the truth."

"Well, then, I guess you better show me," Sarah decided. "I'm coming with you."

"What, no" Sam stated. "Sarah, you should just go home." He tried to reason with her. "This stuff can get dangerous and..." he paused. "And I don't want you to get hurt."

I smiled with my face in the bed. I loved that Sam had a crush on her. 

"Look, you guys are probably crazy, but if you're right about his, and when me and my dad sold that painting we might have got these people killed," She ranted. "I'm not saying I'm not scared, cause I am scared as hell, but I'm not gonna run and hide either." She walked to the door. "So are we going or what?"

She then walked out of the room, before we could argue with her. 

"Sam... marry that girl," Dean stated. 

"I agree," I said, sitting up in the bed. "She's not bad." I looked over at Dean. "Can I go with you guys?"

He sighed, standing up and walking over to me. "Are you sure you're up for it?"

I nodded. "I got a little bit of rest," I explained. He looked at Sam, who nodded. "Thank you!" I ran up and kissed both of their cheeks. "Let's get a move on... I don't know how much longer Sarah will wait." 

We headed back to Evelyn's, to get the painting again. This time, I picked the lock, while the others watched for anyone.

"Uh, isn't this a crime scene?" Sarah questioned. 

"You've already lied to the cops," Dean stated. "What's another infraction?" He pulled out a knife, cutting the tape over the door. 

We made our way inside. Sam grabbed the painting from above the fireplace. I looked around, spotting the chair that Evelyn died in. I swallowed hard, as the memory came back. Dean stepped in front of me.

"Don't think about it, please," He stated, turning me to face Sam. He had the painting on the couch, looking over it.

"Aren't you worried it's gonna, you know, kill us?" Sarah asked.

"I'm doing my best to ignore that thought," I stated. 

"It seems to do it's thing at night," Sam explained. "I think we're alright in daylight."

Dean pulled out a the copy of the painting, from the library, seeing if anything else changed. "Guys, check it out."

We walked over, looking at the paper. "The razor... it's closed in this one, but it's open in that one." he handed Sam the picture.

"What are you guys looking for?" Sarah questioned. 

"If the spirits changing aspects of the painting, maybe it's doing it for a reason," Dean explained. I looked over Sam's shoulder, noticing something.

"Hey, hey, look at this... the painting in the painting," I pointed to the top right corner. The two paintings were different. Dean stepped closer. 

"It looks like a crypt or a mausoleum or something," Dean stated. I nodded in agreement. 

Dean grabbed a glass coaster from the table. He used it as a microscope, holding up the the tiny painting in the painting. "Merchant," he read. 

"Well, I think I know where to head next," I stated, putting the paper down. "Cemetery." 

The biggest problem was that there were several in the area, which meant more work for us. We drove all around, checking each on for the Merchant building. 

We walked into another one. "This is the third boneyard we've checked," Dean stated. "This ghost is jerking us around."

"So this is what you guys do for a living?" Sarah questioned, ignoring Dean's comments. 

"Not exactly," Sam stated. "We don't get paid."

"Well, mazel tov," Sarah joked. Dean stopped in front of us.

"Over there," he pointed across the way, to a building labeled "Merchant".

We made our way to the old building, Dean holding out his pair of bolt cutters. A few minutes later, and we were in. Cobwebs covered the door, sticking to us, as we walked through the door. No one's visited this place in a while. We looked around, seeing urns, holding the remains of two of the family members. There was also items placed behind glass. 

"Okay, that right there is the creepiest things I've ever seen," Sarah stated, looking in one of the glass windows at a baby doll. I stood next to her.

"I'll agree with you," I stated. "What is up with this?"

Sam and Dean stood behind us. "It was sort of a tradition at the time," Sam explained. "Whenever a child died, sometimes they'd preserve the kid's favorite toy."

Dean looked around. "You guys notice anything strange here?"

"Uh, where do I start," Sarah asked. I gave her a smirk. 

"No, that's not what I mean," Dean stated. "Look at the urns." 

"There are only four," I realized. 

"Yeah, mom and the three kids," Dean explained. "Daddy dearest isn't here." 

"So where is he?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 389 35
Camryn has had demon problems for a while . This is her story with the Winchester brothers, Sam and Dean. Read on, you crazy fans.(:...
77 14 14
Sam's angry with his father John; while on the hunt, Sam does something unthinkable and reckless and a crash happens. When a young medic steps in to...
7K 128 10
Supernatural story
1.1K 45 42
The story of the Winchester boys and their life. Morgan the girlfriend of Dean Winchester does not know what she is getting herself into when she sta...