MY DESKMATE

By KateLin344620

Y/N, a young and matured girl gets admission into her dream university. But after few days, her happiness fel... More

Introduction
Part-1(Smile please)
Part-3(Jeon Jungkook)
Part-4 (Frenemies)
Part-5(Heartbeat)
Part-6(Bully pt:-1)
Part-6(Bully pt:-2)
Part-7(Strangers)
Part-8(My Deskmate)
Part-9(Memories)
Part-10(Disease)
Part-11(friendship)
Part-12 (Reunion)
Part-13(The Subtle Disturbance)
Part-14 (Is she jealous?)

Part-2 (Trouble)

507 89 33
By KateLin344620

(AT UNIVERSITY, AFTER CLASS)

(JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I was sitting by the tree as I was leaning my head against the stem. This tree is like my best friend because everytime I feel hot, I sit under this tree and this tree always protects me from the sun like a cover. I closed my eyes as I can feel the tree leaves rustling rhythmically. I just want none to disturb me at this moment. I just really want some free time for me.

But speaking of peace, how can I forget that I can never deserve peace. I heard some girls being awestruck, I know they were surely not expecting me under this tree but does it look like I give a damn? They started crowding near me as some were photoshooting me and some were screaming near my ears. This place which was filled with calmness and peace has now turned into a chaotic mess.

Soon, I brushed out of my thoughts when someone just splashed water on my face. I shot open my eyes as I angrily tried to find out that person. How can someone come and throw their water on me? But first things first, who has those guts to throw water on me. I was flaring and burning with anger.

The girls soon found out that I look really angry, so they moved back. I felt a tinge of calmness striving into my body. But still I'm a bit annoyed because I'm unable to find that person. I swayed my head again and there I found, the culprit of course.

"Jimin!!!" I hollered angrily as I can clearly see an empty water bottle in his hands and a naughty smirk curving on his lips. He soon made his way towards me and the girls who were frightened just awhile ago soon started making their way towards me. Some were also clinging onto Jimin like he's some kind of soft toy but I guess he's lowkey enjoying their company. I mean he's Jimin afterall.

"Why the heck you're sleeping under a tree? You know our classes are over and I already mentioned it to you that I'll not come as I'd be practicing my dance in the theatre. So, why are you still here?" He started throwing me questions in concern. I look at him as I, myself didn't know what to answer. If I'll say him the truth that I wasn't interested to go home earlier then he'd think that I'm lying. So, it's better to keep my mouth shut.

"I'm asking something or..." He paused before he starts biting his lips flirtatiously. I was shocked but I already know it's gonnabe his one of those teasing words. "Or are you also enjoying these girls' company like me?" As he spoke that, the girls' scream became louder. Arghh, it's intolerable. I can feel my ears bleeding.

"Yes, I'm enjoying their company so much that I want to marry each and every one of them." I spoke sarcastically as I rolled my eyes, totally pissed off for this day. The girls were again screaming louder due to my underrated statement.

"People should learn how to dig on their own grave from you." Jimin scoffed while I watched him in disbelief. Now, see... who's saying, the pervert saint.

"Oh c'mon, you first started it." I spoke as he didn't say anything. He just shrugged his shoulders like it's nothing for him as he made his way towards the exit. I mean he looks really tired and it's not the good time to start an argument. I also threw my bag on my shoulders as I immediately escaped that place, heading out of the university with Jimin.

"Are you alright?" I asked as we were now making our way back home. He looks at me as he just lets out a small laugh from his lips, making me bewildered for awhile.

"You know what, you'd get awarded for being the sweetest person. I mean you appear to be very cold and scary but the lucky ones like me can actually witness your lovely smile as well as those concerning eyes. Sometimes, I feel bad for those people who don't know you." He spoke while I just listened to him, not knowing what to answer. I mean he's complimenting me. So, I must be a good person. Well, I'm a good person.

"You're also a sweet person." I complimented him with a bright smile but later became confused when he was trying to supress his laugh.

"You're not the first one to compliment me." He spoke while laughing slightly. I mean I wasn't even thinking or expecting that I'd be the first one. He misunderstood me. But, I don't know I felt a little bad. Am I too bad in communication?

"I know I'm not the first one. I was just complimenting you." I spoke as I crossed my arms with a cold look which was apparently appearing on my face. He looks at me but he didn't seem to snap back again. He just smiled a bit as we were heading down the street.

Soon we came across some street dancers who were dancing energetically over there. The song was a rock and EDM type as I watched their performance seriously. They all were dancing so good, I hope they become huge and greatly famous and make a lot of money in future.

"You know, watching them makes me feel like that I'm also capable of becoming a ballet dancer." I heard Jimin speaking those words as I look at him to find his eyes glistening with joy and hope. I never thought that Jimin wants to be a ballet dancer. He has always mentioned that he just wants to be a dancer, so, I never thought twice on it.

"You want to be a ballet dancer?" I asked as he nods his head but still looking at those street dancers. I mean Jimin and ballet is a perfect combo. It'll suit him. But why he looks so sad about this.

"But why are you sad? Are your parents not supportive like me?" I asked but he just shook his head as 'no' then what's actually disturbing him.

"My parents are unexpectedly very supportive but the thing is ballet is difficult and I've this feeling which is screaming that I can't do it." He spoke timidly but in my opinion, if he'll not try then how will he find out that it's difficult? I mean, ballet is difficult but the way Jimin dances so flawlessly, I don't think ballet would be difficult for him. He's just unnecessarily being worried.

"Why do you think that you can't do it? You're like the best dancer in our university and I know ballet is gonnabe way easier for you." I spoke, trying to give him some support and easing down his fear. He'd know that he's enough complacent for himself.

"What about you? Will you give up on your dream as a boxer?" He asks me but I found it very difficult to answer. I mean I really and badly want to be a boxer but then there's my parents who wants me to be a CEO. Sometimes, I hate this rich and luxurious life like you've to be your parents' puppets and you're not allowed to make any choices for your life. I hate this a lot.

"I-I don't know. I mean I'm complacent enough of my skills and talent for being a boxer but my mom and dad aren't agreeing to it. I'm really confused of what I should do and what should not...and man! You're really lucky like how come your parents accepted you to fulfill your dreams. I'm really happy for you, dude." I asked with a flaunt smile, I mean who can't envy him? I guess everyone will.

"Yea, I know right. I'm really lucky. At first, I was scared because they both were thinking of passing their company and business to me but I somehow revealed that I wannabe a ballet dancer. They thought for awhile before they allowed me to fulfill my dreams. They even told me that they'll pass their company to my younger brother as he wants it really bad." He spoke as I nod my head. I mean that's a good idea. If my older brother wouldn't have ran away with his girlfriend then he'd have taken our company, instead of me and I'd have gladly worked out on my dreams.

I still remember how my older brother suppose to tease me that one day, he'll take over our dad's company and I was also happy that he was happy. But I guess, his girlfriend brainwashed him totally and he ran away before he could take over the company. I still miss him, but my dad and mom are really disappointed yet sad for him and hoping for him to come back so that we can be a happy family again.

"Hey! You're zoning out." I heard Jimin speaking beside me as I soon brushed out of my thoughts. I look at him as I smiled bitterly before walking a bit farther than him. I can feel his eyes peering down on me from behind.

"Woah, wait for me, you leggy." He spoke before he came and hit me behind my back. I laughed a bit before we both started heading down to our homes.

(NEXT DAY, AT UNIVERSITY)

(Y/N'S POV.)

I took a step inside the campus as I can feel everyone's eyes peering down on me. I felt a bit nervous but still keeping the thought in mind that this is my favorite university, I started walking a bit comfortably with my head up. I can see some were chattering and whispering about me with their friends. To be honest, I really hate for being a spotlight. I'm not an attention-seeker.

I was having a firm hold around my straps as I was walking down shyly on my way. I can see the huge building infront of my eyes as a smile soon crawled on my lips. I watched the building for awhile as I was trying to contain my excitement. I soon turned around as I started walking but...

(JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I was walking down inside the campus while yawning continuously, Jimin was walking beside me as he was talking to me like a chatterbox. I'm just a listener because since morning, I've not opened my mouth but...

I saw this girl who was almost gonna fall down on the hard ground. I freaked out as I sprinted to her before I carried her in my arms. Her wide round spectacles falling on to the ground.

(Silence***)

I heard some whispers behind us but I just avoided it before I made her stand like a gentleman. She dusted off her skirt as if she really fell on the ground before she took her glasses, wearing it again. This girl must be annoying but for now, she looks really embarassed. A rosy pink blush appearing on her cheeks.

Jimin also ran to us before he opened his mouth wide. I know why he's acting like that but I pinched his arm, so that he could not speak anything.

"T-Thank you so much." She spoke hesitatingly yet shyly while I scoffed.

"I know you must be one of those attention seekers. Like how come you can fall on to the ground when you were wearing your spectacles?" I asked while placing my arms on my waist. She became shocked for awhile before she creased her eyebrows.

"Excuse me! I really didn't see the pebble on the ground. So, I slipped on to the ground." She spoke and this time, her tone was changing from timid one to bold yet intimidating one.

"Aww...stop giving excuses. I know girls like you are really annoying." I spoke casually as she looks at me before she rolled her eyes dramatically. Everyone were panicking because they know none has those guts to speak back to me.

"Okay, I'm an annoying girl. What are you gonna do huh?" She spoke as she crossed her arms before she makes her way towards me, I don't know but I'm getting a bit scared but still keeping my ego high, I stood there as I crossed my arms confidently.

"Umm nothing. But you know what, you'd not be snapping back at me. If I want then I can also evict you out of this university while consulting with the principal." I spoke with a smile already appearing on my face but it fell down when she smirked evilly.

"Ohh...You must be one of those rich daddys' spoiled brat. Isn't it? Well, what can you do? Children like you aren't independent and are always dependent on their parents' money and powers. So, carry on with their powers." She spoke before she turned her body, exiting that spot. How can she speak like that? I can feel the anger rushing down my body. I hate this girl so much! I can hear people still whispering around us but that's not concerning me.

"Jungkook, didn't we see that girl in convenience store like one day ago?" Jimin asks from behind as I was now gritting my teeth, my eyes flaring with fire.

"Yea, it's that girl. What did you think? She's a perfection. Isn't it? Now see!! I already told you that people aren't always perfect and flawless which you expect." I spoke but Jimin just scoffed before he looks at me.

"C'mon, you were the one who started it. It's not completely her fault." What? That girl is now brainwashing my best friend. How come he can support her when it was clearly her mistake.

"You know what! Let's get off from this topic. I don't want to start an argument with you for some random girl." I spoke as he nods his head before we both made our way towards our classroom.

(IN CLASSROOM, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I settled my bag on the table as I saw Jimin taking his seat by my side. I sat down as I took out my water bottle, gulping the liquid aggressively.

"You look angry. Should I help you out with something?" I heard a girl's tone as I lend my eyes towards her. She was standing there with a wide smile on her face. I just shook my head as I look to the front.

"Would you help me out girly? I forgot to bring my pen." I heard Jimin speaking as I scoffed, he just wants attention from these type of girls even though he doesn't know what they're upto.

"Sure!" She spoke as she heads to her place before she picks up a pen, coming towards Jimin.

"Thank you, beautiful." Jimin spoke as she blushed a bit before she left to her own place. I saw our maths professor coming inside the room and by looking at his appearance, I can feel myself yawning. I hate maths hell a lot. But... someone behind him, made my yawn drop.

(Y/N'S POV.)

I entered inside the classroom with the maths professor. Well, I'm kind of feeling confident and that also happened because of that annoying guy. I think I'd apologize him later for being that harsh.

"Hello students, so from today onwards we're having a newcomer over here. Y/N, please go ahead and introduce yourself." I took a huge breathe as I put a bright smile on my face before nodding my head.

"Hello guys, this is Y/N and I hope we can be good friends in future." I spoke as I bow down to everyone. I can see them smiling at me genuinely, appreciating me. Thank god, the students in the morning were so lost while looking at me that I thought that I don't deserve this university.

"Y/N, go and take your seat with Amalia." I nod my head before I saw Amalia already raising up her hand excitingly. I smiled as I made my way towards her.

On my way, I was examining everyone's faces while they were examining mine but my smile dropped, looking at that particular person sitting on his seat, while crossing his arms. He was also looking at me with his fiery eyes. I guess his anger hasn't calmed down.

Well, it's that annoying guy from morning.

But I guess after giving my proper apology to him, I'll create my distance from him.

Because guys like him cause trouble.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hello guys, part-2 is published finally and I hope you like the meet between them. I don't know but I got myself wheezing when they met in a peculiar way. But guess what, it's a fiction so it's something normal. I hope you've a good day ahead. Mwahh>33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 591 20
Just an annoying boy of your college fell in love with you and now he annoys you every single time. Read to find out what will Ava do, will she keep...
31.1K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
25.2K 645 15
A Short Story- After failure with his English studies, the youngest of BTS turns to you, an English teacher for help. While teaching Jungkook the lan...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...