TAEKOOK ONESHOTS

By jenn_euphoria97

Different genres of Taekook love stories. Give it a try you'll like it... I hope More

Made For Eachother
Mismatched In A Right Way
My Angel Baby
The Unsaid Love
Your Voice
Love Behind The Camera

His Last Wish

248 11 3
By jenn_euphoria97

Hello everyone, I'm back with my new one-shot.

Words in Italy were his past.

I hope you all will like this.

Enjoy reading.
_________________________

"I wish I could just marry him", a 16 years old boy said with dreamy eyes. His silky hair shined in its natural black color and his honey-toned hands held a photo card of a famous idol.

"Urghh, just look at him", he screamed, kicking the air and hiding his face into his pillow.

But soon his escalated happiness stopped abruptly when the realization hits him. He sighed, his face lost its glitter, eyes saddened. Even tho he saw the idol more than that a fan he knows that he can't just marry him. He knows that he can't even meet the idol in person. He knows that he... he can't even see the idol with his own eyes.

Kim Taehyung is a 16 years old teenager who loves the popular idol around the whole of Korea, Jeon Jungkook. He became his fan when he turned 14 but recognized his feelings for the idol are not just what a fan has for their idols but more than that.

He knows that he shouldn't let his feelings grow and it's worthless to fall in love with an idol but he can't help but to fall more into love. He tried to control his feelings but how can he when the feelings started to let a flower blossom in his heart?

Jungkook came into his life like magic. Wonderful magic. Taehyung was an orphan, he lived in an orphanage and joined the school on a scholarship. Taehyung suffered a lot being alone and without any love for him. He has no friends in school as all of his classmates used to call him an orphan. That hurts, that hurts Taehyung so much that made him cover himself from others and never opened up.

But then Jungkook came. He healed something that he didn't break. Taehyung's heart. He healed it, gave warmth to it, and cherished it. Jungkook can think of himself as just an idol who works for his fans to satisfy them but to Taehyung, he's his life, his light, and his love.

Taehyung chuckled remembering the past days. He used to be so whipped for Jungkook. Well, even now too. Even after 9 years, he can't forget his idol. Even after he turned 25 he still behaves like the 16 years old Taehyung who used to scream looking at photos but the change is now he screams looking at the picture on his phone.

Taehyung still remembers when that one piece of news changed his whole world, he completely lost interest in everything.

Jeon Jungkook said that he won't be getting married and he'll work for his fans until he ran out of breath.

Jeon Jungkook a popular idol in South Korea said in a meeting... Press to read more.

Taehyung slowly caresses the old photo card that he found in his bag when he searches for his headphones. He doesn't remember when he kept that in his bag.

Taehyung sighed and again his thoughts went toward the idol who was smiling with his heart on that photo card. Many things changed in his life. He became an employee in a company, earning enough salary and having his own house with his little dog. Everything changed as he wished like but one thing stayed still. His love for the idol. That remains the same or maybe increased a thousand times but he never stopped loving the man.

His eyes unknowingly dropped a few tears when he remembered that he can't have this man for himself. He knows that he's over-expecting but his heart doesn't listen to his brain. If it does then there won't be any problem, right?

After wiping his tears he stepped out off the train at his station. Taehyung was about to cross the road but his legs stop from moving when his eyes met with a man in his black attire. Taehyung squinted his eyes but soon widened for 2x when he found out who the man is.

It's Jungkook. It's indeed him. Who was completely wrapped in a black t-shirt with black cargo pants and a black bucket hat to cover his face. But Taehyung knows him more than anyone else. He can find him even in a room with millions of people.

Taehyung's breath hitched. He really saw Jungkook, with his own eyes. The man that he's been in love with for 9 years was now standing in front of his eyes, buying flowers in a flower shop with a smile. Even tho the elder wearing a mask Taehyung can still tell a hundred percent that the idol was smiling.

Taehyung can't believe what's happening around him. He didn't see the people walking around him. The busy street around him. Everything became blurry except Jungkook. He didn't notice people's laughter, he didn't notice that he was standing in the middle of the road his only attention is on the elder who turned around and locked eyes with him.

Taehyung forgot how to breathe. Taehyung eyebrows frowned when he saw Jungkook waving at him with a panicked face.

What does he mean? Taehyung doesn't know. Taehyung doesn't want to know. All he knows is Jungkook. Jungkook. Jungkook, who was now starting to run in his direction, dropping the bouquet.

A mild 'watch out' was heard in Taehyung's ears. Before he could react he was thrown into the air. He was flying. Is this a dream? Soon his body landed on the road, scraped until his skin peels off. His head hurts. His body felt numb.

Taehyung's vision became blurry. He can't breathe properly. He can smell his blood, he can see that his whole body was covered in his blood. He knows that he won't make it.

He knows that it's his time. A lonely tear left his eyes. He huffed to get enough air but all went in vain. He can see that Jungkook was kneeling beside him, patting his cheeks to wake him up but he can't do anything other than inhale oxygen as much as he can to extend this moment. The moment to stay beside Jungkook.

Jungkook was asking him not to close his eyes, he wishes too. But his body is giving up on him, he can feel that. He wants to say a lot of things to the elder, a lot about himself and his love for the idol but all he could do is just stare at him. His eyes filled with tears, he can't do this anymore. It hurts him, it hurts him so much to bear the pain.

He closed his eyes, but a pat on his cheeks made him open again. Taehyung slowly raised his hands and his pinky finger held the idol's pinky finger. His eyes never left the man who was getting panicky with every passing minute to save his life. But Taehyung knows that he won't make it. So he did what his heart wanted.

Taehyung brings their linked finger against his chest and held them close. He took a long breath.

I wish us to be born as normal humans in the next life Jungkook. Not as an idol and a fan but as just normal humans who will fall in love with each other.

Taehyung took his last breath. His lips formed a small smile. He's going to die in the presence of his love. Slowly his eyes lost their motion, and his chest which went up and down to inhale oxygen stopped from its movement. The tightness around Jungkook's pinky losses. Taehyung can no more feel any pain. His vision went completely blank.

Taehyung's soul slowly left his body. And his last wish mixed with nature.

-------------------------

"I love rain", a man at the age of 23 whispered looking at the sky. His pink lips held a beautiful boxy smile. He held the rose bouquet closer to his chest as he walk past the zebra crossing. But he didn't notice that one of the roses fell on the road as he held his head up looking at the sky.

But the owner of the black Toyota Corolla did. He stopped his car in the middle and his veiny hand picked that rose as he saw the man holding a bouquet crossing the road. He walked towards him.

"Hello, excuse me, mister", he called, his black locks were caressed by the wind. And his body was slowly drenched by the raindrops. But the other seem to be so into the sky that he paid zero attention to him. Now he gets a little annoyed.

"Hello, hey, blue shirt", he yelled and got an immediate response. He smirked. The man turned towards him with a frown.

"Did-Did you call me?", he asked pointing himself.

"Yes", the brunette said and held out the flower to the one who was holding the bouquet.

"I-", before he could say anything the ravenette interrupted.

"Urgh, how many are there, listen, I know I'm beautiful and irresistible, but I'm not interested in love. You look handsome but I'm not into-".

"Wait, wait, hold up. Will you let me speak and stop rambling things", the brunette huffed stopping the younger from his stupid assumption.

"Look, I took this flower from the road. You missed it. And, I'm not proposing to you and will never. I won't get married, not with you", the brunette said with an annoyed tone.

The younger's eyes widened.

Oh shit.

"Umm, I-I'm sorry, I was...just", he coached his head for words but he got nothing. With an embarrassed look, he took that flower and bowed in apology.

"I'm sorry for that, it's my mistake. Should stop my mouth from rambling", he whispered the last words to himself. The brunette chuckled.

"Next time let the others speak first before you assume things", the brunette said and left before the one who was holding the bouquet can say something.

"What the fuck Taehyung, can't you just hold yourself. Oh God, I don't want to meet him again in my life, it's so embarrassing", the ravenette whispered to himself. He sighed and started to walk towards his shop.

Poor boy doesn't know that he's going to live the rest of his life with a man whom he doesn't want to meet. He doesn't know that his last wish from his past life is just started to work. He doesn't know that this is the place where his last life ended and his new life is going to begin.

------------------------

It's been 2 days since he embarrassed himself with that stranger whom he assume to be proposing to him. He can't just get rid of that. Every time he tries to do something to forget about that incident something around him reminds him and he can't help but feel like throwing punches at himself.

Taehyung was about to reach his shop but a guy knocked on him making him drop the flowers that he bought from his garden.

"Hey you stupid senseless idiot", Taehyung yelled at the way the guy ran away. There is no use in yelling as the guy has already left.

Taehyung cursed under his breath and started to pick the flowers that were scattered all around.

"Why it should always be me", Taehyung said in frustration and got up after collecting all the flowers.

"You missed this", a deep voice said from Taehyung's behind. He turned around only to get his eyes widened. The same guy whom he doesn't want to meet is now standing in front of him, giving him flowers.

"T-Thanks", Taehyung said getting the flowers from the man.

"Why is it always you who drops the flowers and me who gives you the flowers that you have dropped", the man questioned with a smile.

"I-I think it's just a coincidence", Taehyung said and entered his shop.

"Well, you own a flower shop?", the man asked.

"Yes", Taehyung said placing the flowers on the table.

"Then my work is done".

"Huh", Taehyung asked not getting what the elder means.

"Well, I need a bouquet".

"Oh sure, what flower do you prefer sir", Taehyung asked completely changing his aura into professional.

"Umm, I have zero percent knowledge of flowers will you help me out", the man asked. Taehyung nodded with a smile.

"Sure, to whom are you going to present the flowers", Taehyung asked.

"My mom", the man said with a smile.

"Oh, umm then may I know the occasion please", Taehyung asked already picking the white lilies.

"I'm going to meet her after a long time", the men said.

"ok...on it, please wait", Taehyung said and started to make the bouquet.

"Ready, here you go", Taehyung said extending the bouquet to the other who was smiling looking at the bouquet.

"This is beautiful", the man said holding the bouquet.

"Thanks, well it's the collection of pink carnations as they always remain the love of a mother and some white lilies and white tulips with reddish pink orchids", Taehyung said with a smile.

"Wow", the man said.

"Umm, how much?", he asked.

"I would normally charge 6,340 wons but for you... Just give me 5,000 wons", Taehyung smiled.

"Oww, why is that? Am I special", the man asked.

"Umm, I don't know, as we already met and you helped me twist, and you are going to meet your mother after so long, so yay", Taehyung laughed.

And I feel something in my heart wherever I met you. Taehyung thought.

"Here you go, thank you", the man said and turned to leave but again faces Taehyung and extended his hand.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook", he said with his bunny smile.

"Oh, Kim Taehyung", Taehyung said and shook their hands.

"Nice meeting you, I hope to see you again", Jungkook said and left the shop.

I hope too. Taehyung thought and resumes doing his work.

------------------

"Thank you, visit again", Taehyung said smiling at his customer. He felt his mobile vibrating in his pocket. His face filled with a wide smile when he noticed the caller id.

"Mommmm", he said excitedly.

"Yaa, enough screaming, get your ass to my home right now we are having a party at 6 and it's already 5", the person on the other line said.

"What, you never told me", Taehyung pouted.

"Well, it's a surprise for me too, I didn't expect my son to return but he popped up from nowhere in front of me this morning so I'm holding a party tonight and you are coming that's it", she said.

"Ahaan, finally your so-called son decided to visit you huh? I'll be there soon mom, don't worry", Taehyung said and ended the call.

The person he called mother was not actually his mother. They met one day in his shop and tagged along with each other as she has no one to take care of. Taehyung came to know that her name was Youngsoo and she was married and had a son. Her husband died in an accident and her son took all the responsibility. Her son left for America to pursue his job and sends money to her but never visited her recently.

Taehyung used to visit her every day when he came to know that she lives alone. They both got so close and behaved like a mother and son.

Being an orphan Taehyung admired her to the fullest and took utmost care of her.

Taehyung took a last glance at himself in the mirror and left his house to meet Youngsoo.

"Hello there mom", Taehyung said giving his lilies to Youngsoo.

"There comes my son, ohh you look exactly like my son", she said getting the bouquet.

"I'm always your son", Taehyung said.

"That's not silly, your outfit. This exactly looks like my kookie's", she said.

"Oh, I see. Where is your son", Taehyung asked.

"He's at the garden, come on let me introduce you", Youngsoo said and dragged Taehyung to the garden.

"There he is", Youngsoo said. Taehyung looked in that direction to find a man who was kneeling in front of a little girl wearing the same leopard shirt as him. He can't see what the other was doing as his back was facing Taehyung.

"Kookie", Youngsoo called. The mentioned male turned around with a smile. Taehyung's eyes widen. Youngsoo always mentioned Jungkook as kookie so Taehyung didn't have any idea about Jungkook will be her son.

Oh lord no. How many times? Taehyung thought.

"Oh, I never know that my hope will become true this soon. Hello Taehyung", Jungkook said with an amused smile.

"H-Hey", Taehyung said.

"You guys know each other already?", Youngsoo asked.

"Yay mama, I told you right, the bouquet guy, it's him", Jungkook said smiling at Taehyung who was now scratching his head in embarrassment.

"Ohh, that, I-know-I'm-handsome-guy, I didn't expect it to be you Tae", Youngsoo said controlling her laughter.

"Momm", Taehyung whined making Youngsoo and Jungkook laugh.

"Ok ok as you already know each other, I'll let you guys have a chat, I'll be back soon", Youngsoo said and left them.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him. Jungkook motioned Taehyung to walk first as they both walked silently through the garden.

"Nice dress, you look good", Jungkook commented. He doesn't know why but he felt happy when they match the dress 'accidentally'.

"T-Thanks you look great too", Taehyung said. And Jungkook chuckled with a nod.

"I never know mama would go gardening", Jungkook said looking at the flowers around the garden.

"Umm, well, it's me who did this", Taehyung said. Jungkook snapped his head towards the younger.

"Really", he asked in disbelief.

"Well, yay, mom let me to, actually I owe her a lot. She helped me in a lot of situations and let me build my garden here for my business. She's the only thing that I have", Taehyung said.

"Ow, so your family...", Jungkook dragged his words. Taehyung shook his head and told everything about himself. His being an orphan and how he and Youngsoo meet and how they get along, moreover everything about himself.

"I feel so proud of you Taehyung", that's all that left the elder's mouth after when Taehyung finished his talk.

"Nobody told me this other than mom and you. It makes me feel happy, thank you", Taehyung said with a smile.

"I can't feel your pain wholly, I lost my father but you lost both your father and mother. I know how much you have craved love but I can't feel the pain as it is you who had gone through a lot more than I can imagine. All I can do is just stand here and admire you for making it through here rather than taking a wrong decision", Jungkook said with a proud smile.

Taehyung's heart filled with respect for the man beside him. He can't help but feel comfortable with him.

"I can't say anything rather than thank you", Taehyung said his cheek decorated with a light blush. Jungkook chuckled and waved his hands.

"It's me who wants to say thank you not you. Thank you for being there for my mom and taking care of her in my absence. It really means a lot, thank you Taehyung", Jungkook said.

"If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you visit mom often", Taehyung asked.

"It's because of my job and loan problems. Dad had a lot of debts to be paid. And mom suffered a lot to educate me so I worked day and night to close all those debts. And now I returned completely back to my mama, I'm gonna be here forever and I have started a new own business here so there is no going back", Jungkook said with a relieved smile. Taehyung nodded in understanding.

They both continued walking for some more minutes when Youngsoo called them.

"Honeys come have your dinner it's ready", Youngsoo called them. They both walked out of the garden.

Taehyung was about to reach the door but lost his step and was about to fall but a hand holds his own and another one traveled around his waist making him stop from falling.

Taehyung felt a current pass through his whole body. He opened his eyes to meet with a pair of black orbs looking straight into his soul. Taehyung feels like he has seen those eyes a million times before but he can't pinpoint when or where.

"Careful", Jungkook said helping Taehyung to stand properly.

Taehyung just nodded as he still feels the current through their linked hands. He looked at the elder who was also looking at him with a frown.

Taehyung hesitated to ask him about the feeling but ended up not asking it. Maybe it was just because of the chill climate. In June!!!

They all had their dinner with their other guests and enjoyed their night to the fullest. Youngsoo sends off all her guests and it was only Taehyung and her left in the living room chatting about something funny.

Jungkook came out after arranging the kitchen. He stopped in his movement when he saw his mother laughing at something that Taehyung said. It was a long time since he saw her smiling. His heart filled with love. He leaned against the door, folding his arms against his chest. His gaze now traveled from his mother to Taehyung.

Just now he paid attention to the younger's features. His dark brown locks, sharp eyes that disappear when he laughs, his cute nose, and his red lips look like a strawberry. Everything about the younger made Jungkook feel something.

And that feeling he got when he holds the younger in his arms, he can't understand why he felt like that. He never felt like this with anyone. Is it only he who feels like this or Taehyung too? He doesn't know.

"Kookie come here", Youngsoo called him. He blinked, dragging himself from his thoughts, and reached his mother. His mother and Taehyung was having the same couch so Jungkook took the couch beside them as he don't want the younger to feel uncomfortable. They both shared a glance and drifted their eyes away soon not wanting to maintain eye contact.

"So you won't be leaving me again do you", Youngsoo asked looking at Jungkook.

"Not anymore mama, I'll be here for you always", Jungkook said.

"Finally", Youngsoo screamed like a teenage girl. Both Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at her.

"Then I'll be leaving mom, it's getting late, have to head home earlier", Taehyung said getting up.

"Ahh, ok even tho I have no heart to let you go I can't do anything, see you tomorrow Tae, and Tae wait Jungkook will drop you home. Kookie go with him", Youngsoo said.

"No no no mo-".

"Let's go Taehyung", Jungkook said getting up and reaching for his car keys.

"No Jungkook you don't have to do that. I don't want to bother you", Taehyung said.

"What do you mean by bother, shut up and go with him Tae", Youngsoo said.

Taehyung sighed in defeat. He nodded and joined Jungkook in his car.

Jungkook opened the car door for him and jogged across the car to get inside his seat. Taehyung instructed Jungkook to his house and soon they reached the destination.

Jungkook again came to his side and opened to door for him. Taehyung placed his hand above Jungkook's who extended his hand to hold. They both felt the same tingles again but none of them voiced it out.

"Then, we'll see again", Taehyung said.

"See you soon Taehyung", Jungkook said with a small smile. His eyes glistened in the moonlight. As he leaned against the car.

Taehyung turned to leave but stopped when the elder called him.

"Taehyung wait", Jungkook said. Taehyung turned around to look at Jungkook.

"Here, this is my number, you can call me anytime if you need any help or anything", Jungkook passes his personal card to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"See you, good night", Jungkook said walking backward, looking straight at Taehyung.

"Good night", Taehyung whispered and get inside his house.

---------------------

"Hello there my bouquet", Jungkook said leaning against the wall.

"There comes my flirty CEO", Taehyung said turning towards Jungkook.

They both chuckled. It's been 11 months since they met and we can say that they both got closer. From calling by their second name to giving each other nicknames. From being formal to flirting normally. They became too close to each other.

"Bouquet, I need a rose bouquet", Jungkook said. He was at Taehyung's flower shop.

"Oww, someone is going to get roses today huh", Taehyung teased and started to make a bouquet.

"May I know the occasion Mr. Flirty", Taehyung asked.

"Well, it is indeed someone special, I-I'm going to confess my feelings to them", Jungkook said scratching his head as his cheeks heated up.

"Oh, so you love someone. You never told me", Taehyung said. Jungkook swears that Taehyung sounds like he's upset or moreover he sounds like jealous.

Jungkook controlled his smile that was threatening to leave and cleared his throat.

"I thought I can tell you once that person accepted my love", Jungkook shrugged.

"Here, I hope that person will accept your love", Taehyung said with a broken tone.

"Thanks bouquet see you", Jungkook said, winked at him, and left.

Taehyung sighed. He realized his feelings for the elder after 7 months of being with him. At first, he thought that it was maybe mere affection but as days pass by he concluded that it was more than mere affection.

Taehyung thought that Jungkook loves him too by his behavior but guess he was unlucky to get the elder's love. Even tho Taehyung felt broken he managed to act normal. Even tho he felt like crying and screaming he smiled at Jungkook. Even tho he wished to be that person he wanted Jungkook to be happy with them.

A lonely tear left the said male's eyes. He wiped his tears and started to resume his work. But he can't focus on his work. How can he when the one he loves is going to propose to someone else? He sighed again and decided to close the shop for today.

Taehyung reached his home and went to his bedroom. He locked himself and cried until he passes out.

Is it his fault to fall in love? Is it his fault to expect the same love from the other? Yes, it is. He should have controlled his feeling before they took a toll on him. Now, what happened, everything went to vail. He lost the person he loved so much. Now the person he loved will be kneeling in front of someone with a ring. He can't take it, his heart can't take that. All he wanted after these years is love. But God has no mercy on him. The only hope that he had was now mixed in the air like ashes.

It was almost 6 in the evening when Taehyung's phone rang. His room was completely dark and the brightness from his phone lighten up his room. Taehyung groaned and fumbled across his bed to find his phone. Finally, he managed to take his phone and adjusted his eyes to the lighting. The caller id made him sigh in sadness.

"Hello", Taehyung said. His voice sounded horse because of crying too much.

"Hey bouquet, you sound bad is everything ok", Jungkook asked.

"Y-Yeah, I just dozed off. Tell me jungkook, need something", Taehyung asked.

"Then ok. First, get up, take a shower, and meet me at Han river around 7. I'm waiting for you", Jungkook said.

"Oh, b-but you said you are going to p-propose someone", Taehyung asked.

"Umm, y-yeah, I-I'll tell you once you reach here, come soon, see you", Jungkook ended the call before Taehyung could say anything.

Taehyung sighed and tossed his phone onto his bed. He looked at his table watch which reads 6. He still has one hour. He got up from his bed with all his energy and entered his bathroom to freshen up.

Taehyung reached the Han river and searched for the one for whom he came here. With a sigh, he took his phone to call Jungkook but a tap on his shoulder made him turn around.

Taehyung's breath hitched looking at Jungkook. He looks more handsome and hotter right now in that suit.

"Hey bouquet", Jungkook whispered but enough for Taehyung to catch.

"H-Hey", Taehyung said.

"You look beautiful", Jungkook complemented making Taehyung blush. It's nothing new between them as Jungkook usually complements Taehyung but today Taehyung felt something special. Something different. He felt like something is going to happen that was going to change his life completely.

"Come with me", Jungkook said dragging Taehyung towards a place where there are not many people.

"Why did you call me and w-where is your partner", Taehyung asked lowering his gaze to the river.

"Hmm, let me tell you a secret. I didn't even propose to him yet", Jungkook said making Taehyung look at him.

"You didn't", Jungkook shook his head.

"So you are going to propose", Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Oh", Taehyung said again his eyes filled with tears. He turned towards the river to hide his eyes.

"Then why did you call me", Taehyung asked again not meeting the elder's eyes.

"To propose of course", Jungkook said. Taehyung frowned. So he is now forced to see his love proposing to someone else in front of him.

Taehyung sighed to calm down his rising breath. He just wants to leave this place and cry out loud but he can't do any of that.

"Taehyung", Jungkook called from behind. Taehyung turned around only to get shaken. His eyes widened in surprise, heart started to beat at an abnormal speed. A loud gasp left his mouth.

"Please don't disturb me during my speech", Jungkook said and cleared his throat.

"I can't go like others where they say, the moment I met you I fell in love with you because our first meeting was nothing but an irritating one for me and an embarrassing one for you. You remember that right", Jungkook asked to which the other just nodded while covering his mouth. Tears started to gather in Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook was on his knees in front of him and conveying his feelings for him. Taehyung can't take this. It feels overwhelming. Even before Jungkook could start Taehyung knows where this is going. So the one Jungkook said that he was going to propose is nonother than Taehyung himself.

"I'm not good at proposing so please bare with me. I hope you remember that I said I won't marry you but I regret saying that, I want to marry you so bad Taehyung. I want you, not just as a friend but as my other half, as my life partner as my husband. The one with whom I can share half of my bed, to whom I can give the total authority over my home, the one who can change my house into a home, the one with whom I end up at the end of the day, the one who I see every day when I wake up, the one with whom I can share my name. It's still unbelievable that we both prayed not to meet again after our first encounter but God made us to this extent. Where I'm kneeling in front of you begging you to accept me. I never imagine to fall in love with you but the way you take care of my mom, my home, and me, I fell in love with you harder and deeper. I want to make you mine or moreover, I want to be yours. I want to show you to the world as my husband, I want to scream to everyone that this beautiful angel is my husband, mine, and only mine. Maybe I don't deserve you Taehyung but I promise to love you and give you all the love that you deserve. I promise to love you, support you, cherish you, admire you, and stay by you until my soul left my body. Now I'm asking you even tho I know the answer, will you marry me?", Jungkook asked.

Taehyung was a crying mess now. He didn't expect Jungkook to propose to him. That too this cute and irresistible.

Taehyung hugged the elder who was now holding a small box that showcases the diamond ring.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes", Taehyung repeated the same words nodding vigorously until Jungkook hugged him tighter.

"I love you Kim Taehyung, I love you so much. I can't wait to change your name from Kim to Jeon", Jungkook whispered.

"I love you more Jungkook", Taehyung whispered back.

They released the hug and locked their eyes. Taehyung was sobbing badly whereas Jungkook's eyes filled with unshed tears.

They both can't take this moment. This was overwhelming for both.

Jungkook slowly made Taehyung stand and slides the ring into his finger. He stood up, sneaking his arms around his fiance, and pulled his closer. Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach. As this is their first time being this close to each other.

Jungkook leaned and kissed his forehead. He leaned further pressing his lips deeper and exhaled. Taehyung's eyes fluttered close. He grabbed the elder's coat. This is their first time being this intimate. And that made both of them feel like heaven on earth.

Jungkook moved back and slowly caressed Taehyung's cheeks with utmost love. Taehyung had his eyes closed as he leaned into the touch. Jungkook's eyes fell on the other's lips and he gulped in nervousness. He again leaned towards the other but now his eyes focused on Taehyung's lips.

"Can I kiss you?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung opened his eyes to look at Jungkook who was already looking at him.

He slowly nodded his head with a shy smile and lowered his eyes. Jungkook tightened his grip around Taehyung's waist which made him arch his back and rise his head.

"Look at me", Jungkook whispered and waited until Taehyung looks at him. He slowly placed his lips against the other when Taehyung's eyes met his own. They both slowly started to kiss each other by closing their eyes. Their body felt the current pass through when their lips met. By tilting their head they deepened the kiss. It's not a hot, fast kiss with hunger. It's a kiss which says 'I will always love you and respect you'. Jungkook's hand slowly caressed Taehyung's small curvy waist.

Oh how much his hands itched to do that for months and now finally he got what he wanted. Taehyung's hands slowly traveled around the elder's shoulders and locked them behind his head. Taehyung pulled Jungkook more toward him and deepened the kiss. Their lips are locked together like they are sculptured to be connected with each other.

They both leaned away for the sake of oxygen. Huffs left their now swollen lips. They are still in the same position by connecting their forehead.

Taehyung smiled when Jungkook chuckled.

"Wow", Jungkook whispered.

"That was amazing", he said.

"I never thought that my bouquet tastes this delicious", he said and got rewarded with a hit on his arm.

"You pervert", Taehyung said. His cheeks were tinted with red.

Jungkook removed himself from the hug and left for his car to get something. Taehyung stood there dumbfounded.

"Here", Jungkook said extending the rose bouquet to Taehyung who chuckled.

"So...you are giving me the flowers that were made by me", Taehyung took the flowers.

"I can't help", Jungkook said scratching his head with a sheepish smile.

Taehyung hugged the elder tightly.

"Thank you Jungkook, thank you for entering into my life and making me smile more than I deserve", Taehyung said. Jungkook tightened the hug.

"I promise to make you smile even more", Jungkook whispered.

"You know what, you are the first person in my life to give me flowers. As it is always me who gives flowers, for the first time I'm getting flowers from my fiance", Taehyung whispered.

"Then brace yourself, from now on Kim Taehyung will be cherished with flowers by this Jeon Jungkook", Jungkook whispered and Taehyung chuckled.

-------------------

"Hey munchkin, where is dada", Jungkook asked crouching towards his 5 years old baby who was playing quietly in the living room.

The baby showed his finger toward the kitchen in the cutest way and resumes to play with his cars.

"Good boy, look papa got you toys play with them, and don't disturb papa and dada for some moment ok. You are my baby right you'll obey papa's words right, be a good boy ok", Jungkook said and kissed his son's cheeks when he nodded with his whole body.

Jungkook slowly made his way toward the kitchen where he saw his husband shaking his butt and humming a song while making dinner. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. Even after 8 years of being together and married he just can't get enough of Taehyung's cute side.

Jungkook sneaked his arms around his husband and placed his head on his shoulder.

"Oh my, you scared me", Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry, bouquet", Jungkook whispered I'm Taehyung's ears sending a chill down his spine.

Jungkook planted feather kisses all over Taehyung's neck who leaned his head back for more access to his husband with a smile.

"I love you", Jungkook whispered placing a kiss on his husband's cheek.

"I love you more", Taehyung whispered back.

"I want you", Jungkook said turning the male toward himself and placing him on the counter.

"Jungkook, what are you doing, let me down, Minjun will see us", Taehyung whispered. Jungkook sneaked his and inside his coat pocket and took a single rose and placed that on Taehyung's ear making Taehyung to smile.

In all these years Jungkook did as he promised and will always give flowers to Taehyung. Sometimes a bouquet sometimes a single rose, and some times he will be showered in petals. But everyday Taehyung will get to have a smell of flowers.

"He won't, he's playing peacefully", Jungkook said pulling the other more toward him and stood in between his legs.

"Jungkook-", before Taehyung could even resist his lips was caged by his husband. They both got melted into the kiss. Jungkook's hand traveled lower and lower until it stops in front of the younger's pants.

"Papaaaaaaa", a loud scream made both of them part. Taehyung sighed pushing Jungkook aside with a victorious smile and left to see Minjun after making himself presentable. Jungkook stood there with a pout and sulking for not getting what he wanted.

Taehyung feed Minjun during dinner whereas Jungkook had his dinner while sulking. Taehyung can't help but chuckle at his husband for behaving like a baby who doesn't get his candy.

Well, I detect no lie. Anyways...

Taehyung made Minjun to bed and kissed his forehead after making sure that he fell asleep. He half-closed the door and left for his and Jungkook's bedroom.

"Did Mini fall asleep", Jungkook asked right after when he entered the room. Taehyung nodded and entered the bathroom for a quick shower.

Taehyung came out after changing into his pajamas and found Jungkook on the balcony. He silently reached the elder, sneaking his arms around his husband's triceps and pressing his face against Jungkook's broad shoulder back.

Taehyung inhaled the calming attractive smell of the elder and sighed.

"Hey", Jungkook whispered.

"Hey", Taehyung replied.

No one said anything after that as they both drowned in each other presence.

Jungkook turned around and properly hugged Taehyung. Taehyung buried his face into the elder's chest and placed a soft kiss right above Jungkook's heart. Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's crown and his lips formed a small contended smile.

"What if I didn't pick up the missed rose that day?", Jungkook asked all of a sudden. Taehyung lifted his head and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"We wouldn't end up like this", Taehyung said as if he just stating the fact. Which is true. Jungkook sighed and tightened the hug.

"Thank God, I did that, or else I would have missed this precious family", Jungkook said.

"I'm so lucky to have you Jungkook. I never expected to get a family like this. A lovable handsome husband and a sweet cute baby, what else do I need in my life? I feel like I'm living a dream. A beautiful dream, thank you for coming into my life and changing everything", Taehyung said.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's face and kissed both of his eyes. He then leaned down and kissed Taehyung's nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead. He again placed a strong kiss on Taehyung's forehead and finally reached his lips to seal his love.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath and tighter his hold.

"I love you Jeon Taehyung", Jungkook whispered making Taehyung blush furiously and hide his face into his neck.

"Come on Bouquet it's been 8 years and you still get shy by the name huh", Jungkook teased and laughed when Taehyung hit him on his chest.

No matter what, still now Taehyung feels shy because of the sure name. He can't just believe that he is Jungkook's. And everytime being called by his husband made him blush more furious.

"I love you more Jeon Jungkook", Taehyung whispered back.

They both fall asleep in each other's embrace with a contented smiles on their lips. No matter what they do, or where they go by the end of the day they both end up in each other's arms like a missed piece in a puzzle.

They are just like this. It's been 8 years since they got married and adopted Minjun after 3 years of their marriage. Minjun was a fetus when they adopted him. He lost his single mother during her delivery who was supposed to be Taehyung's friend. Both Jungkook and Taehyung can't leave the baby like this, they don't want to see another Taehyung and the baby has no one to take care of. So they adopted him even tho they are not planning to. Jungkook's mother was so happy with their life.

To say Taehyung's life was changed completely upside down was an understatement. He loved every moment of his life with Jungkook. He felt like he had achieved his wish. An unrecognized wish that he had in his past life. He didn't know that he had a past and made a wish to have a life with Jungkook again but God responded to his wish and made them together without their knowledge.

God always has his ways. Whatever he does it will always have a hidden meaning. Some can be identified but some are left mysteriously and unrecognized.

God made Taehyung's wish come true. His last wish finally made its way to reality.

This is not a fairy tale love story that has zero problems and only happiness. Sure they had a few arguments and misunderstandings but they work on it and never give up on each other. That's what made their relationship stronger.

As both Taehyung and Jungkook led their life happily with their cute son Minjun. Taehyung often thought that he never wished to have a life like this but this is what exactly he wished for. And now living his dream.

Living his last wish.

_________________________

That's it.

I hope you like it.

It's just a simple love story that I wanted to write for so long.

Comment your thoughts. And vote for me.

Thank you for reading.

Take care. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 3.3K 15
a taekook short story ❤
194K 3.2K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
198K 11K 32
A taekook texting au where a garage singer and a horny nerd meet for satisfying their needs Nothing else Yeah......nothing else
9.2K 106 11
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...