Memories (Teen wolf/Legacies)...

By AlphaWolf_chicago

this is the book for the mini series that was written in my hope mikaelson imagine book. or in which The Sal... More

prologue pt.1
prologue pt.2
Chapter 1: Wolf Moon
Chapter 2: Wolf Moon
Chapter 3: Wolf Moon
Chapter 4:Wolf Moon
Chapter 5: Second chance at first line
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet
Chapter 8: The Tell
Announcement -Will delete later
Chapter 9: Heart Monitor
Chapter 10: Night School
Chapter 11: Lunatic

Chapter 6: Pack Mentality

3.9K 84 92
By AlphaWolf_chicago

Word count: 25888
Previously on Memories:

After a moment, he senses something and turns around to find Derek standing on the field behind him in his black leather jacket, his hands in his pockets as he stares at Jackson.

"Oh lovely, stalker meets douchebag. How fitting."

They stare at each other for a long moment before Derek finally turns and walks away.

[End of memory]

Ambrose stood while cracking his stiff neck.

Many people also stretching out their stiff like limbs and then being seated for so long.

"I think that was the longest session we've done so far. Let's have a well deserved break before the next one shall we?"

"Yes! I need food!"

"-Pizza! Preferably."

____________________________________________

This time:

Everyone was long done with their food as they all chatted and mingled amongst one another.

Jeremy and Allison had bonded over archery while Chris approved of the Gilbert hunters methods.

Melissa was talking and chatting with Caroline, Stefan, and Bonnie as Noah was now the one laughing and chatting with Damon and Elena.

Mg and Liam were becoming thick as thieves and raining havoc on the pack and the legacies teens.

The rest of them just either watched their friends in amusement as they pasted the time or chatted quietly amongst themselves.

Ambrose appeared with a especially wide smile that reeked of mischief and chaos.

He snapped gathering everyone's attention and making those who already weren't seated, do so.

"So before we get into today's memories I'd like to switch some people out and bring in some special guests." Ambrose said with a smirk directed towards the pack, mainly Allison, sending hope through the Argent girl's body at the thought of seeing Y/n.

"Everyone say bye to Alaric!"

"Wait what?"

"Bye dad!"

"See you later dad."

"See you back at school Dr.S"

"Later ric!"

And bam, with a snap of the narrator's fingers, Alaric was back at the Salvatore school like nothing had happened. In his office chair with a blurry recollection of the past few hours of his life.

"Now, why don't we bring in that very special guest!" The man snapped again this time his eyes flashings bright a powerful whitish blue color.

The room flashed white for a moment before a figure was seen throw the brightness.

Once the room was back to normal lighting and everyone eyes had adjusted once again, they could see a very confused and trying not to panic, Y/n McCall.

"Where in the fucking floo powder-"

Many people smiled and laughed at the girls entrance and comment.

The pack made a bee-line for the female McCall and tackled her into a group hug.

"SIS! I MISSED YOU"

"Y/N!!!!!!"

"Scotty.... Stiles...I..need to...breath"
The three break from the group hug and smile at one another before Y/n was once again pulled into a hug with Malia, Kira, Lydia, and Liam.

"I missed your smart ass"

"Missed you too red"

"Ow!"

"You deserved it

"She's not wrong"

"Nice to see you too Mal, Liam."

"At least kira's nice to me!" Y/n hugged the kitsune tighter as she stuck her tongue out at the others making them chuckle and laugh.

The two pull away before she looked around her pack and asked "Now will someone please tell me where the hell we are?"

"I think I can help with that" ambrose said as he popped up behind the McCall making her jump since she didn't sense the man.

"What the fuck-" she said placing her hand on her heart.

"To give you the quick rundown, cuz I wanna get to the good shit. We're all here to watch the memories of your past. In beacon hills, with the pack. You're journey on how you all became who you are. And I have some people here that have been dying to see you for a while and some who you have yet to actually meet." The narrator said as he turned the McCall-Salvatore girl towards her mystic falls family, completely missing Allison for the moment as the Argent girl took this time to collect herself and admire the more mature McCall girl.

She smiled widely at seeing her bio parents, rushing to give her mom a hug and her dad and bear hug.

"Oh, we need to move closer to the school. You've grown since the last time we came in for family day" Damon said as he placed y/n back on his side.

Damon realized that his brother was standing just behind Y/n at Caroline's side and waved the man over before he turned back to his oldest.

"I have someone here I have always wanted you to meet" Damon told Y/n as Stefan came and stood by his older brothers side.

Y/n froze at the sight of the other Salvatore, having heard stories from her parents and family, reading about him in the Salvatore library and seeing his photos all around the Gilbert-Salvatore home.

"Hey kid, I'm your uncle Stefan and can I just say you are probably the strongest kid ive-" he was interrupted as Y/n gave the man a tight hug, she always wanted to meet her uncle and now she could.

The man smiled widely as he hugged the girl just as tight.

After a moment the niece and uncle duo pulled away and Stefan noticed Allison's longing stare making the man smile even more.

"I think someone's really excited to see you again kiddo"

"What do you mea-"

"Y/n...." The girl tensed at the familiar voice, her eyes becoming teary at the possibility of seeing her again.

Y/n turned back towards the pack, where she heard the voice and her knees almost buckled at the sight of Allison Argent standing just a few feet away from her, alive and breathing.

With that same breath taking smile on her face with her own eyes glossed over in tears the two both refused to let fall.

Within a second the two are rushing to one another before meeting in the middle for e much much much needed hug.

Y/n and Allison were practically sobbing into each other's shoulders as they held each other so tightly it was physically impossible to move any closer.

"I love you too, I never said It back...I never-"

"Shhh..... It's okay, I know. I love you Y/n McCall." Allison said with a bright smile as she moved back from the girl's shoulder to rest her forehead against the McCall girl's

More tears fell from both girls faces asY/m replied happily, "I love you too, Allison Argent."

Everyone was in tears at the lost lovers reunion. And those who weren't were at least smiling happily for the two.

Well, except for Hope. Who had a bitter, jealous feeling brewing in her stomach.

"I'll let you all get settled before we start"

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip🖕~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right! Now that everyone's good and calm, let's start!" The man clapped as the screen roared to life.

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the tvdu group commentary)

[Y/n's dreamscape- Beacon Hills High School]

Y/n and Scott groan as they remember the hell that was this week.

Stiles on the other hand was laughing as he recounted all the times the two beside him freaked the hell out.

It's night time, and Y/n and Allison are holding hands as the former leads the latter out of the main building of the school and into the parking lot. Overhead, the fluorescent lights flicker ominously. They slowly run over to a nearby bus, giggling all the way

Allison leaned a bit closer to Y/n as she whispers to the girl, "when did this happen exactly?"

The McCall girl blushed as she muttered "sorta....in my head..."

"Come on." The McCall girl said in a whisper.

"Where are you taking me?" The Argent replied back also in a small whisper.

Y/n, still holding Allison's hand, turns back to look at her with a big smile on her face

"Somewhere where we can be alone." The McCall girl said with a sly smirk.

Mg, Lizzie, and Josie all squealed making Y/n turn to her other best friends and look at them as if they've grown second heads.

"Why the fu-"

"They ship us"

"Like Scooter and Sonic the hedgehog?"

The nicknames made everyone laugh as the two boys looked at their sister offended.

"Yes, exactly like them" Allison chuckled out as she grabbed Y/n's and intertwined their fingers together, basking in the feeling of one another after so fucking long.

Allison laughs giddily

"We are alone..." Y/n turns so her back is resting on the door to the bus, and she gently pulls Allison toward her so that their faces are nearly touching.

"Somewhere where we can be more alone."
Y/n elbows the folding door open and looks at Allison suggestively. The two stare at each other, both still smiling, before Y/n finally turns to lead her inside.

"Who knew Y/n could be so smooth" Lizzie teased her friend/cousin.

Y/n didn't even turn back but she did flip off the blonde siphoner before replying, "I get it from my pops" with a shrug.

Damon smiled proudly as he pointed and nodded to his daughter.

"Come on!" The taller girl said as she lead them inside.

Y/n walks until she's about three rows from the back of the bus before sitting down in the seat on the right side, resting her back against the window.

Allison, deciding to tease the other girl, sits on the seat across from her on the left side and stares at her flirtatiously, interested to see which of them will concede first and move towards the other.

Y/n stares at Allison with a shy smile on her face, and Allison shrugs and smiles back as if to say, 'Hmm, what are we going to do?'
Y/n bites her lip and waits for a beat before she finally moves toward her and joins her in the other seat, bracing herself on the back of the seat in front of them as she leans over and kisses her.

The two continue to make out for a few long moments before Y/n starts to unbutton Allison's blouse, revealing a lacy bra underneath.

Many people looked away uncomfortable as they couple in question were blushing madly.

Just as the McCall starts kissing Allison's neck, the hand braced on the back of the seat grips harder, causing her claws to start to extend, darkening her nailbeds in the process.

She grips even harder to try to control herself, slashing the leather seat with four of her claws.

Realizing that she's starting to transform, she pulls away from Allison, keeping her head down so her medium length short hair could cover her face and the shadows conceal any Werewolf features that may be emerging as she struggles to control herself.

"Uh-oh..." the saltzman twins said making everyone who was looking away, focus back on the screen to see what was wrong.

Allison, still somewhat dazed from the kiss, looks up at her with half-lidded eyes and whispers to the McCall girl."What's wrong?"

Y/n steps back and turns 90 degrees so that she's facing the front of the bus, now bracing herself on the backs of two seats with each hand as her breaths become even harder, keeping her head down as she speaks in a low, urgent tone of voice.

"Get away!" Y/n turns another 90 degrees so that she's now facing directly away from Allison, revealing that her eyes are glowing gold and her fangs have emerged as well.

"Y/n?" The Argent questions confused and concerned.

"I'm guessing you didn't know about the sun, the moon, and the-"

"Nope, but I really fucking wish we did!"

As she pants, her brow becomes ridged, her hair line develops a widow's peak, and her sideburns lengthen and grow into mutton-chops. Allison stands up and moves so she's standing behind her, looking at the taller girl with a concerned expression.

"Y/n?" The Argent questions again.

Y/n, barely hanging onto control at this point, begs her to stay away, her voice turning into a growl.

"Get away from me..." Her voice sounded unlike any human but also with a humanizing amount of concern as the girl was practically begging.

After a brief second, Y/n's ears finally lengthen until the tips are pointed.

Unable to hold herself back any longer, she turns to face Allison, who is predictably terrified as she backs away, now panting for breath herself as Y/n watches her, the McCall's vision bleeding red around the edges.

The screens angle changes so that the scene is being viewed through the windows from outside of the bus. Allison slowly backs down the aisle towards the door as Y/n just as slowly skulks toward her like a predator chasing hee prey.

"Okay so our dreams were basically the exact same" Scott said to his sister without taking his eyes away from the screen.

"Seriously?"

"Yup, just switch Allison out for Ellie and that was my dream"

"......that's fucking creepy..."

Moaning in fear, Allison turns around and runs toward the exit, but the McCall girl is too quick, kneeling and grabbing her by the ankle before yanking her backwards toward herself.

"AHHHHHHH!" The Argent screamed fearfully.

As Y/n pulls her backwards toward the rear of the bus, Allison scrambles to find anything to hold onto in hopes of breaking the other girl's hold, including the metal bars bolting the seats to the floor of the bus and the back of the seats themselves.

"Ahhhh!" She finally manages to grab one of the bars bolted to the floor, giving her something to lean on as she kicks Y/n in the gut with enough force that she flies backwards and smacks against the emergency exit at the back of the bus.

Now that there is some distance between them, Allison is able to get back on her feet and run toward the front door once again, only to slip and fall down the short staircase leading there and falling right into the door itself.

Y/n turned to her brothers beta and said to the younger boy, "be grateful you didn't have to deal with this bullshit."

"Trust me, I am." Liam nodded as he said his statement.

Since the door folds open from the inside, Allison can't get it to open without the bus being turned on, and she whimpers in fear as she turns her head to see that Y/n has completely ripped one of the back seats of the bus off of the floor.

The small amount of moonlight shining into the bus reveals that Allison is bleeding from a small wound near her hairline, along with another wound on the side of her mouth, two trails of blood making their way down her face as she frantically pounds against the door to no avail.

"This shit is traumatizing!" Jed and Kaleb exclaimed making the McCall siblings nod along agreeing.

Y/n throws the seat down the aisle, and she's forced to smash her body against the door to avoid being hit by it. She has just barely managed to squeeze her bloody fingers through the crack between the door and the door frame when she sees Y/n skulking back toward her and screams in terror.

"AHHHHHH!"

Y/n's vision is now completely red as she makes her way to the front door, and Allison, who now has the fingers from both hands shoved through the crack in the door, has just barely managed to pull it open when Y/n grabs her by the face with her hand, covering her mouth to muffle another scream, and pulls her back, causing the door to shut again.

"Why is it always us?" Scott asked his twin confused.

"I'd love to know the damn answer myself, Scotty.'

Allison is then slammed face-first into the window in the door as Y/n presumably tears her apart.

END DREAM

[Scene change: BHHS- Hallway/Entrance]

"Oh thank God, it's over." Josie sighed in relief making Y/n laugh a little under her breath.

It's day time now, and The Troublesome trio have just opened the front doors to the school and entered as Scott and Y/n explains their strange dream they both had the previous night to their best friend.

"So, you killed both killed them?"
Scott and Y/n shrug exasperatedly.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said as he tried to explain how freaked out this dream with Ellie made him.

"Really? Cause I have" Jed chuckled making stiles send the other wolf an excited smile.

"So I'm not the only one who thought it!"

Y/n nodded along in agreement as she and her brother weirdly enough had practically the same dream but with their own respective partners.

Stiles raises his eyebrows at Scott at this remark.

"Really? I have." Stiles shrugs as he gestures with his hand to emphasize his words

"Usually ends a little differently..." The Stilinski trailed off as he shrugged. Not noticing the disgusted look Scott were sending him as Y/n kept a blank face for the moment.

Many of the boy's friends sent him disgusted looks as the Beacon Hills adults sent the boy amused smiles, used to his behavior.

"A) I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B)-" Y/n started before pausing to look at Stiles with a disgusted expression. "Never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"I second that!" Scott piped up as he pointed to his sister standing between them.

"I third that!" Allison said raising her hand as Lydia followed close behind.

"Yup, forth that!"

"Fifth that!"

"I sixth-"

"-Okay we get it!"

Stiles shrugs as though he gets it.

"Noted." Stiles then takes a deep breath before speaking up about something he knows Scott and Y/n won't want to hear.

"Let me take a guess here-"
Scott cuts him off before he can continue as he speaks both his and his sister's thoughts.

"No, I know- you think it has something to do with us having dates with Ellie and Allison tomorrow, like we're gonna lose control and rip their throats out." Y/n stood next to Scott with her arms crossed as she nodded along, them both knowing exactly what stiles would say.

Stiles gapes at him as though he's offended by what Scott's implying.

"No, of course not." The Stilinski boy denied with a faux hurt filled expression.

Scott and Y/n give Stiles a look that communicates that they know Stiles too well to believe that, and Stiles finally concedes.

"...Yeah, that's totally it."
When Stiles sees the twins sigh with a glum expression, he scoffs and tries to cheer them up.

"Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're both handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

Hayley turns to the two McCall's and nodded along with what the in screen Stilinski boy said. "Y'know, he's right. For newly turned wolves you both were handling this well enough."

The two smiled at the woman in appreciation at the reassurance, since half the time, they weren't sure they were doing the right thing.

Scott raises his hands at Stiles as though to say, "Seriously?" While y/n face palmed to communicate the same thing as her brother, before scotty frowns and thinks for a moment before getting an idea.

"Yeah... not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Oh bloody hell..." Rebekah sighed in disappointment as she caught onto what Scott was thinking .

Stiles and Y/n, already knowing who Scott is about to refer to, balks at this suggestion.

"Who, Derek?"

"Ugh, not that weirdo."

"I agree with her!" Rebekah said pointing at Y/n making the McCall girl smile at the original in amusement.

For people always depicted as ruthless, heartless, monsters. They sure had a good sense of humor and seemed patient enough at the moment.

When Scott continues to stare at the sarcastic duo, Stiles sputters incredulously before smacking him on the back of the head like a misbehaving puppy as Y/n continuously hit his shoulder.

Almost everyone in the theater laughed at the siblings hitting Scott, all except the said boy who was pouting and rubbing his shoulder and head like he could still feel the pain.

"You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" The Stilinski boy asked his best friend incrediously.

"Huh, I completely forgot about that already..." Mg said trailing off as the McCall siblings and the rest of the pack all shook their heads and smiled a bit.

Scott, fully aware of this fact, responds in the same exasperated tone of voice as Stiles.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt so real."

"He's not wrong, I've never been more creeped out by a dream before....and I've seen some fucked up things!" Y/n shivered as her eyes glossed over, getting lost in thought of the vivid dream from last night.

"Do I even wanna know?" Stefan said in disbelief as his niece turned to him with humor riddling her expression.

"No, you do not Uncle stef"

Stiles rolls his eyes in disbelief and responds sarcastically.

"How real?"
Scott shrugs and Y/n sighs.

"Like it actually happened." The twins responded tensely as they looked to the buzzed headed boy.

"Well that's unsettling" Elijah said with a sigh.

Scott and Stiles simultaneously push the back doors open to walk toward another building with y/n trailing slightly behind them before moving to stand in-between her brothers, before they're all stunned speechless and stop dead in their tracks.

The screen pans to the bus bay, where Sheriff's deputies have taped-off a crime scene around one of the buses.

The back of the bus is splattered with blood, and the emergency exit door has been almost completely ripped off and is hanging by a single hinge at the bottom. A crime scene investigator is snapping photos of the wreckage, including one of the back seats, which has been clawed open and is spilling its stuffing out onto the floor.

Jeremy and Stefan threw there hands up in the air once again before complaining.

"Can't they get a fucking break?!"

"Why?!...just why?!!"

Stiles, mouth gaping open in shock, looks over at a similarly stunned Y/n and Scott.

"...I think it did." The Stilinski muttered mindlessly.

Scott and Y/n both look back at the bus in horror and looks like they're about to throw up from fear, guilt, and shame.

TITLE CARD & OPENING CREDITS

[Scene change: BHHS- Hallway]

The trio are walking through the halls yet again as Stiles tries to reassure a panicked pair of siblings, who is staring at their phones, that they need more information.

"Allison and Ellie are probably fine-"

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"I think she forgot to charge her phone again" Y/n rubs her forehead, stressed the fuck out and it's not even 9 am yet.

"I know it's not the time, but you gotta love having concerned partners" Liam chuckled trying to ease the tension in the room.

Which sort of worked as few from the pack chuckled as well as some Mystic falls teen's.

Scott starts to frantically looks around at all of the students in the hallways, trying to see if Ellie is among the crowds milling in the halls, while Stiles continues to reassure them both.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right?"
Stiles, realizing that the evidence makes this somewhat unlikely, adds to his previous statement in a somewhat defeated voice.

"Doubt it!" Kaleb called from his seat making Y/n point to the vamp without looking away from the screen ahead of her.

"A seriously amazing coincidence..."
Scott and Y/m turn to look at Stiles with a panicked look on their faces.

"Just help us find them, okay?" Y/n asked the boy, looking for some support.

Scott is basically turning in circles as he walks as he tries to spot Ellie in the crowd, and Stiles, more calm than both of his best friends, turns his head back and forth to visually scan through the students as well.

"Do you see either of them?" The McCall's question in unison as they scanned the hallways.

"No..." The Stilinski boy sighed out in frustration.

Scott continues to look, anxiously running his hand through his hair while he does, until he finally speeds up and turns around the corner, losing control. Stiles, now panicked as well, scrambles to follow him but gets lost in the crowd. Y/n also getting separate from her brothers, making her panic more.

"Stop pulling a Houdini on your sister!" Josie and Allison scold Scott and Stiles as the siphoner smack stiles head and Allison does the same with Scott.

Y/n laughed at the love of her life and brunette best friend before replying to the two as they returned to their seats, "they do this often"

The said boys gained an offended expression before pausing and shrugging as they realized it does happen quite a bit.

Around the corner, Scott is struggling to control his breathing, his heartbeat loudly thumping in his ears, as he presses himself against one of the lockers, bracing against it with both hands. The screen angle changes so that it's looking at Scott from the floor, his head resting against the metal door of the locker, his eyes starting to flash gold.

After a long moment, Scott yells as he punches the locker with so much force that it breaks the combination lock and warps the door to the point where it can no longer close properly.

"Ooh, fun property damage!" Damon clapped with a wide smile making his kid and her friends laugh while the rest of the adults shake their head at the grown man's behavior.

Well all expect kol, he wouldn't admit it but he was happy at the damage just as much as Damon was, the only thing giving him away was his wide mischievous smile.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Surprisingly, this doesn't attract any attention from his fellow students, and the pain from his fist hitting the locker seems to ground him and allow his heartbeat to return to a normal rhythm and volume, and his eyes to go back to their usual brown color.

Having come back to himself, Scott realizes what he's just done to someone's locker and rushes away before anyone can notice what happened and connect the damaged door to him.

He backs himself down the hallway until he reaches the junction between the two hallways and turns around, only to smack directly into Ellie, who is completely fine and who has now just dropped all of her books and school supplies onto the floor.

Some people sighed in relief at the sight of the Cavell girl, at least they knew one of the girls in question were ok.

She sighs in exasperation at her perceived clumsiness and laughs when she sees that it's Scott.

"You scared the hell out of me!" The girl laughed in relief.

Scott can't help but sigh and smile in relief at the sight of Ellie standing there, alive and well.

"You're okay!"
He kneels down at the same time as Ellie, who assumes he's talking about the collision they just had, and helps her pick up her books and notepads as she nods and huffs another small laugh.

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah."
She finally sees the look of relief on Scott's face and makes a face.

"...What?"

"I'm just happy to see you."

"That's so cute!"

"How many times are y'all gonna call me single?!"

"Scotty's so cute"

Y/n sent her mystic falls friends delightedly smiles before she turned to the Argent, "I'm assuming they also shit Scott and Ellie?"

"You'd be correct, oh and it looks like Lizzie has a crush on your brother." Allison said amused as she shared a smile with the McCall girl.

The said McCall girl turned to look at the blonde siphoner and saw the dreamy look she was sending to the back of her brothers head.

The girl chuckled before muttering to herself, "of course she does."

Just then, the sound of Principal Thomas' voice is heard over the PA system, and Ellie, Scott, and the other students pause to listen.

"Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses..." The principal's voice is heard over the p.a system.

Ellie and Scott stand back up as Scott hands Ellie the last book off of the floor while the announcement continues.

"While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as usual."
The students in the hallway groan in unison out of disappointment that classes haven't been canceled.

Many teens groaned in sympathy for the others who had to experience this bullshit.

"Seriously? Someone was attacked in your school bus and they just want you to go to history class and pretend like nothing happened?!"

Ellie, seemingly ignorant of what the principal is even talking about, simply smiles shyly at Scott before ruffling his hair affectionately with her right hand.

"Save me a seat at lunch?" The girl asks the McCall boy, hoping he's cool with it.

Scott, still overwhelmed by relief that he didn't actually kill The short girl, smiles in a slightly delayed reaction

"Yeah." He watches as Ellie turns and heads to class as he slowly starts walking down the hall in a different direction toward his own.

Back to where Y/n was left, she had yet to see the Argent girl and couldn't locate either of her brothers in the crowd of students.

The girl didn't feel like she was on the verge of transforming, but on one to a major panic attack.

Y/n stumbled her way to a random row of lockers, before she pressed her back to them and slid to the ground on shaky legs. The noise of the busy hall fell on distorted hearing as the McCall girl got lost into thought.

Scott patted his sister's shoulder with an apologetic smile for leaving her in a panic in the crowded halls.

She shook her head at the McCall boy in a way to say 'it was years ago, you're good'

'what if it was real?!'

'where is Allison??'

'where did my brothers go...'

'i just need a hug'

'what jf-'

The McCall girl jumped as a gentle hand on her shoulder startled her out of her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?" Allison's sweet and concerned voice made the McCall girl visibly relax.

Now everyone was relaxed at the knowledge that both of the twins love interests were in fact, alright.

Overcome with the emotion the McCall just wordlessly pulled the Argent girl into a much needed hug.

The Argent girl was confused but seeing as she could feel y/n's shaky hands on her back, she didn't hesitate in trying to calm the girl down by wrapping her up in a hug just as tight, as she ran a hand threw the McCall girl's short hair.

The three super squad members tried not to let their excitement show, although they failed miserably as they all bounced in their seats.

Allison was blushing at the trio's actions while Y/n was just shaking her head in disbelief at her mystic falls best friends.

"Are you ok babe?"

"Babe?"

"Aww they're already using pet names!"

"Cute"

Y/n weakly nodded before pulling away and looking at the Argent.

"Y-yeah, I just....I've just had a bad night, had a messed up dream and I guess that and the stress made me have a panic attack." Y/n muttered lowly making Allison frown in concern.

The Argent girl places a gentle kiss on the McCall girl's forehead in hopes to reassure the now pale-ish girl.

"Come on, let's walk to class" Allison said gently as she grabbed he McCall's hand and intertwined their fingers before helping the other girl up and walking down the hallway at a slow pace as Allison spoke soft and calming words to the other girl.

The McCall quickly and gradually calmed down as she walked and talked with Allison I'm the hall.

She could vaguely see her brother in the distance standing in the middle of one of the hall. The girl turned to Allison and said she'd see her in class and gave her a kiss to the cheek before walking to stand by her twin.

Once back with Scott, the McCall girl smoothly hit him upside the head for leaving her earlier.

"Atta girl!" Damon applauded

"Damon" Elena groaned out and her husband cheering on such behavior

"It was well deserved" Y/n shrugged as Scott reluctantly nodded in agreement.

When they gets back to the junction between the two halls, the twins are distracted by the sound of Jackson groaning in annoyance and turns to see that it was Jackson's locker that Scott punched and broke moments earlier.

"YES!!!! HAHAHAHAH TAKE THAT YOU JACKASS!!" Stefan cheered and cackled happily as he stood up from his seat and practically ran to Scott to give the boy a hug, full of pride.

Y/n laughed as she watched her uncle and brother interact, she looked to stiles and asked "I'm assuming you've told them out feeling on the Whitmore"

Stiles nodded proudly "oh yeah."

"Did you...?" Y/n asked trailing off as she glanced to her brother who was silently nodding a bit.

Jackson, irritated, tries to get the locker to shut and is annoyed when he can't. He looks up and sees the McCall siblings watching him before immediately insulting them as per usual.

"What are you looking at, asswipe- Super freak?" The jock let out snidely.

"And this is why you don't have a locker door anymore!" Stefan laughed out, as he clapped his hands, still deep in amusement.

Jackson's line of sight is blocked by several other students walking down the hall, so he doesn't see Scott's guilty-yet-amused expression and Y/n's blatant wide delighted smile as he turns to head to class.

"Nice one, Scotty." Y/n fist bumps her brother proudly, already beaming in excitement at getting to tell Stiles the news.

"Nice one indeed" Stiles complimented now that he could actually witness this and not have to visualize it while Y/n told the story.

[Scene change: BHHS- chemistry classroom]

The trio are in chemistry class, where Stiles is seated at a two-person desk in the second row from the back with Y/n sitting to his left, while Scott sits at the desk directly in front of them both.

Their teacher, Adrian Harris, is writing notes on the chalkboard at the front of the class while a beaker full of clear liquid bubbles in a stand, where it hangs over a bunsen burner.

Many of the beacon hills teen's rolled their eyes at the sight of the annoying and condescending man.

Such a bullshit teach if we're being honest, he had favorites and loved to pick on the students he didn't like. And at the top of that list, happened to be the twins and Stiles.

The three continue their discussion over what Scott and Y/n could have possibly done the previous evening to cause all that carnage in low voices at the back of the classroom.

"Maybe it was my blood on the door or
Y/n's..."

"Probably was" Lizzie sighed out.

"Could have been animal blood." Y/n suggested with a sigh as stress started to creep up in her again.

"Solid theory" Mg nodded along.

Stiles nods and shrugs and gestures with the pencil in his right hand as he continues Y/n's train of thought.

"You know, maybe you guys caught a rabbit or something?" Scott shoots him a look, clearly appalled by this theory while Y/n shrugged, not entirely ruling it out.

"I'd be surprised if that didn't happen at least once" Josie shrugged.

"And did what?" Scott questioned before Stiles shrugs again.

"Ate it."

Scott is even more horrified by this statement. Y/n was also disgusted but didn't say anything.

"Raw?"

Many people looked at the McCall boy with deadpanned expressions making him shrink a little and his siblings laugh a bit.

Y/n rolls her eyes at her brothers lack of brain cells. "No, We stopped and had chef Gordon Ramsay turn it gourmet" the McCall girl said sarcastically to her twin.

"I'm so proud" Damon said dramatically as he wiped away a fake tear. He lived seeing his child being sarcastic.

Stiles scoffs and gives Scott a look before responding in a sarcastic tone of voice as well.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little Werewolf oven! I don't know, you're the ones who can't remember anything."

Bonnie laughed as a realization hit her. "oh my god, Stiles and Y/n are both Damon in a different font. Their both a mini Him...just less violent" Damon was now beaming as the other mystic falls adults who knew the man, face palmed in dismay.

"And I'm proud of it!"

"And if she's proud than so am I!"

Scott is still offended, and none of them has noticed that Mr. Harris has noticed their conversation and has turned to watch them talk with a stern look on his face and his hands on his hips. He finally speaks up in a snide voice to interrupt them.

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while." Harris reprimanded.

Stiles, slightly embarrassed, huffs out a laugh.

"Uh..."

"I think you, Mr. & MS. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" Stiles scoffs in irritation.

"No!" The Stilinski boy protested as the McCall girl was tight behind him.

"Absolutely not!."

Harris, not messing around, stares at Scott and gestures toward the front of the room, implying that this is where he wants Scott to move, before doing the same with Stiles and picking a seat in the back but at the opposite side from where he's currently sitting, making Y/n stay in the same seat. Effectively making the three separate to three different sides of the room.

The trouble-making trio sigh in annoyance as Scott and Stiles reluctantly pick up their books and papers before moving to their respective desks, making Y/n groan and laying her head on the desk with a thud.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." Harris snidely remarked as he basked in the three's misery.

"Oh great another dickhead!" Jeremy complained as he waved off the screen, huffing in annoyance.

Scott settles in at the desk with Harley, who does not seem at all surprised by Scott, Y/n, and Stiles' shenanigans.

After a moment, Scott senses something off and turns back to find Jackson staring at him intently, clearly still trying to figure out the twin's secret.

Harley looks over at the window and is distracted by what is going on outside. Suddenly, she stands to her feet and rushes over to the window to get a better look.

"Hey! I think they found something!" The girl exclaimed as she stared out of the window.

The rest of the class, eager for a distraction, jump to their feet and run over to the windows to join her. Outside in the parking lot, an ambulance is parked at a corner with their lights and sirens on, and two paramedics are quickly wheeling a stretcher with a middle-aged adult man on it towards the open doors in the back of the ambulance.

"Uhhh that's not an animal" Lizzie said tensely.

Scott and Y/n, horrified and certain that the man is dead, looks over at Stiles, who has joined them at Scott's left side and Y/n's right.

"That's not a rabbit..." Scott muttered to his siblings in horror. Scott grabs Y/n's hand and holds it with a tight squeeze as they both needed to be calmed down. And the best ones to calm the other down was well each other.

The paramedics are about to lift the stretcher into the back of the ambulance when suddenly, the man jumps into a seated position, grabs the shoulders of the paramedics on each side of him with his hands, and begins screaming in fear.

"AHHHHHH!" The poor man screed out in pure fear.

All the teens (minus Scott, Y/n, and Stiles) jumped in fright, not expecting the jumpscare from the injured man.

The sudden movement and scream causes all of the students watching inside to flinch, visibly startled. Scott, unable to watch any more of this, backs away from the windows while bringing his sister with until they're both in the middle of the room.

Stiles, seeing both of their distress, comes over to try to comfort them.

"Okay. This is good. This is good! He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that."

"Not helping bud"

"Yeah, I'm aware of that now. Thank you hero hair" Y/n had to stop herself from cackling at the nickname her best friend has given her uncle.

It was very fitting.

Scott looks completely dismayed by the fact that they have confirmation that someone was seriously injured in whatever happened the previous evening. The screen zooms in on the pained expression on Scott and Y/n's faces.

"Stiles-" Y/n started in a weak voice as she grabbed the Stilinski's attention.

"-We did that." Scott finished as he squeezed his sister's hand again as he felt her start to shake a bit again.

"And thankfully we were wrong!" Y/n said as she now patted Scott on the shoulder signing in relief.

[Scene change: BHHS- Cafeteria]

The twins and Stiles have just left the lunch line and are carrying their trays of food to one of the empty tables as Stiles whispers to Scott and Y/n.

"But dreams aren't memories." The Stilinski boy whispered in a low voice.

"Then it wasn't a dream..." Scott responded as y/n kept quiet as they all walked to a table.

"I wish it was, would've been a fucked up nightmare but I could've lived with that." Y/n said shrugging making her brother do the same after a moment of contemplating.

Scott sets his tray on the table before taking off his backpack and sitting it on the chair next to him, Stiles and Y/n repeating the gesture.

They continue their conversation as they sit down across from each other at the table.
Y/n and Stiles both sitting next to one another.

"Something happened last night, and we can't remember what." Y/n finally said

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles questions the two as he rolled his eyes at Y/n suddenly being on board with the Derek plan.

Rebekah made exaggerated gestures to the screen to emphasize that she agreed with the Stilinski.

Scott, overwhelmed, accidentally responds in a voice that is way too loud.

"Because-!" The sarcastic duo gave Scott a look, and Scott bashfully looks around before continuing his train of thought at a lower volume.

"During the full moon, he wasn't changed. He was in total control while Y/n and I were running around in the middle of the night, attacking some totally innocent guy."

Stiles sighs, not wanting to believe that is the truth.

"You don't know that." The Stilinski boy sighed out.

The twins arent convinced by their best friend's words

"We don't not know it." Scott pauses, biting his lip as he thinks for a moment before sighing in defeat. "I can't go out with Ellie. I have to cancel."

Three certain teens groaned at one of their ships participants being a complete dumbass.

"Hell no! Just cuz some weird shit is happening to us doesn't mean we have to put out lives on pause, dude." Y/n disagreed with her brother as she shook her head before taking a dorito and throwing it at her brothers head for his flawed logic.

"No, you're not cancelling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life! We'll figure it out." Stiles said as he agreed with Y/n.

"Exactly!"

"I never thought I'd say this but, listen to Y/n!"

"Listen to your sibling's you shaggy haired idiot!"

Just then, Lydia appears behind Scott, looking at him curiously before slamming her lunch tray down on the table to Scott's left to get their attention.

"Figure out what?" The Martin girl asked curiously.

"Oh I don't like that. She appeared out of nowhere like Satan does" Lizzie said with a shiver as Penelope rolled her eyes from her seat.

Stiles, startled by the appearance of his crush, especially considering she's choosing to sit next to them at lunch, stammers nervously, making Y/n quietly snicker.

"Ha... Uhh..." Seeing Stiles is unable to come up with a decent answer, Scott quickly lies to cover up the real topic of their conversation.

"Just, uh, homework..."
Stiles and Y/n nod in agreement.

"Yeah." Stiles agreed

"Smooth guys, smooth" Liam chuckled sarcastically

"Harris is a bitch" Y/n complained.

"Where's the lie?" Scott laughed out making Stiles soon follow.

While Lydia is distracted by someone passing the table, Stiles leans forward to whisper to the twins.

"Why is she sitting with us?" The Stilinski asked in a frantic panic at having to sit with his crush all of lunch and not be nervous or awkward.

"I'm asking the same thing."

Scott just gapes at the two and shrugs, as if to say, "I don't know!".

Suddenly, more people start to sit down at their table. An unknown boy sits at the head of the table, while Danny takes a seat on Y/n and Stiles' right. There being a space between the McCall girl and the other fellow gay lacrosse player from her bag on the chair.

Y/n gasped at the sight of their old friend, "oh Danny! I miss Danny!"

Scott turns to see that Ellie is sitting down on his right and smiles before moving his backpack so she can sit down.

The McCall girl doing the same and seeing Allison smiling at her as she sat were the McCall girl's bag was. It now laying beside the argents as Y/n moved it quickly for the other girl.

"Thanks!" The shorter girl beamed at the male McCall as Allison quickly followed suit and even placed a grateful kiss to the McCall girl's forehead before sitting down, making Y/n blush and Scott and Stiles to smirk and laugh a little at their sisters flustered nature.

"Cute!" Three voices chorused together.

Harley sits down on Stiles' left, and he chuckles at the sight of her, causing Harley to roll her eyes good-naturedly.

After a moment, he rolls his eyes himself and looks at the twin's, clearly annoyed that their Werewolf-related brainstorming session has been interrupted by all of these popular kids.

He turns the other way and accidentally makes eye contact with Danny, causing him to flick his head in greeting, only for Danny to roll his eyes as though Stiles is the most tedious thing he's had to deal with all day.

To make matters even more complicated for the trio, Jackson approaches the table and stands next to the unknown kid, glaring at him intensely before ordering him away.

"Get up." Jackson said bluntly even pushing the kids chair a bit.

"Ugh nooo!" Stefan and Y/n whined at the appearance of the jock before they looked towards one another with a wide smile.

The unknown student groans in annoyance.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The random dude complained as he picked at his food.

Danny, who is in the middle of eating a green apple, smirks at him.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot."

The student gets up to move, and Jackson shoves him out of the way before taking his seat, causing the trio to scowl at Jackson's rude behavior. Before they can say anything to each other, Danny starts a conversation.

"So, I hear they're saying its some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." The buff lacrosse player said before taking amother bite of hit apple.

"I heard mountain lion." Jackass replied dumbly making Y/n roll her eyes and Stiles resist the urge to face palm.

Lydia, staring at her tray, speaks up in an annoyed tone of voice.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." The girl corrected her boyfriend making Jackson and Danny stare at her blankly, surprised by this answer.

"There's our Lydia!" Kira cheered.

Lydia, realizing she's dangerously close to revealing just how smart she actually is, tries to backtrack "...Isn't it?"

"Spoke to soon."

Jackson raises his eyebrow and scoffs

"Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway." The boy said showing no empathy for the victim.

"Does he have no empathy" Bonnie said look at the screen in astonishment at how little the boy values life.

Stiles, who had started to look up the case on his phone, suddenly speaks up when he gets more information.

"Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out." Stiles pulls up a video on his phone and turns it so the others can see it.

It's from a news website, and a reporter can be heard narrating the story.

"The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Myers, did survive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition."

Scott gasps when he recognizes the name of the man identified as the victim.

"Wait, I-I-I know this guy." Scott stuttered out making his sister look at him curiously.

"You do?" Y/n questions confused.

"Of course!" Jeremy said skipping down his chair for a moment to recollect himself, before sitting back upright.

"Yeah, remember when I used to take the bus, back when I lived with my dad during that one summer. He was the driver."

Y/n rolls her eyes at the reminder of the older asshole of a McCall man, "ah yes- I blocked out a lot that had to do with the rat man."

The pack who knew the man, laughed at the comparison, as two pair of adults from both Beacon hills and Mystic falls were seething at the mere mention of the man.

Scott and Stiles share a pointed look with
Y/n before Lydia speaks up in a bored, annoyed tone of voice.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? Like..." Lydia gasps when she gets an idea and turns to talk to Allison, and Ellie. talking right over Scott, who is seated between Ellie and Lydia.

"Oh, where are we going tomorrow night?"
Y/n, Allison, Ellie, and Scott's brows furrow, making it clear they have no idea what she's talking about, so Lydia clarifies.

"You said you and Ellie, and the twins were hanging out tomorrow, right?" Allison raises her eyebrows and gulps nervously, realizing exactly what Lydia's about to do and trying to keep it casual in hopes of Lydia staying out of it. Ellie sharing the same sentiment as the Argent as the two girls shared a look before Allison continued.

"Ohh no...." Josie said as her eyes widened.

"Ouch, that- that hurt" Mg said with a grimace clear on his face.

"That's just brutal" Lizzie said in pity.

"Thank you for recapping my brother and I's inner monologue"

"Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do..." Allison looks at Y/n apologetically, knowing Lydia is about to invite herself and Jackson into their plans of their double date, Ellie also sent the McCall boy the same apologetic look and Stiles' eyes widen when he has the same realization.

Predictably, Lydia does just that.

"Well, I am not sitting home again, watching lacrosse videos, so if the six of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun."

The twins, completely stunned at this turn of events, gapes helplessly.

"H-H-Hanging out? Like, the six of us?" Scott turns to Ellie, who has covered up her displeasure at their plans being crashed by drinking out of her water bottle.

"This is physically painful to watch" kol said as he shook his head, his niece nodding along in agreement with his statement.

"Do you wanna hang out?" Y/n forces herself to spit out the rest of the sentence for her brother, clearly hating the idea, and Stiles, knowing this is about to be a disaster, covers his mouth with his hand to prevent himself from interjecting.

"...Like, us... and them?" Allison looks about as excited by this prospect as Y/n is but clearly doesn't want to be rude to her new friend, either, so she replies in a wary voice.

"Yeah! ...I guess... Sounds fun..." The Argent trailed off as she two grabbed her own water bottle and took a sip to get out of the conversation momentarily.

Many of the teens and even some adults in the room sent the McCall twins sympathetic looks.

Jackson's annoyed expression makes it clear that the only person excited about this triple date is Lydia, and he sounds extremely irritated as he raises his fork in the air to emphasize his point.

"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." The smug jock said snidely as he waved the fork around.

"Then do it!" Stefan exclaimed wanting to see the boy do it and bring the vampire immense Joy.

Y/n rolled her eyes and with all the frustration and stress building up, turned to the boy and said through gritted teeth. "Why don't you pass it over here, I'll make sure it's real fun."

"That's my niece!" Stefan.

"That's my kid!" Damon.

"Yeah! I love it when we're mean to Jackson!" Stiles.

Lydia, ignoring Y/n's comment annoyed by Jackson's rudeness, grabs the fork out of his hand, while Stiles, taking a drink from his own water bottle, rolls his eyes and gesticulates wildly with his hand, not liking his friends being disparaged like that.

Lydia ignores Jackson and continues planning their date like he hasn't spoken.

"How 'bout bowling? You love to bowl." The Martin suggested still oblivious to everyone's dismay, and if she knew. She definitely didn't give a shit.

Stiles shoves a french fry into his mouth and tries to get the twins attention, shaking his head wildly as if to communicate that one of them needs to put the brakes on this plan as soon as possible. Jackson scoffs in annoyance.

"By the spastic boys antics I'm gonna gather that you two suck at bowling?" Klaus questions the two making them nod in confirmation.

"Oh absolutely."

"Completely humiliating."

"Yeah, with actual competition."

Allison, now offended on behalf of her and
Y/n, speaks up, trying to keep her tone of voice friendly. Ellie and Scott decided to stay out of it and keep quiet for now.

"How do you know we're not 'actual competition?'-" Allison turns to the McCall girl.

"You can bowl, right?"

Y/n shrugs and replies uneasily.

"Sort of..."

Jackson gives the girl a pointed look and responds in a patronizing tone of voice.
"Is it-is it 'sort of,' or 'yes?'-"

Y/n clearly doesn't want to be shown up by Jackson or made to feel any more inferior than she already is, so she lies instead. Like a moron.

"Yes."

Caroline sighed as she closed her eyes for a second, "and there's Damon's mouth."

The McCall boy, deciding to help out his sister, straightens his back to appear more confident.

"In fact, we're a great bowlers." Scott said as he glared and held eye contact with the Whitmore boy.

[Scene change: BHHS- Hallway/Entrance]

The scene cuts to the hallway, where the trio are walking down the stairs from their last class. Stiles, obviously appalled by what he just witnessed, is loudly berating the twins for what they are now planning to do.

"You're both terrible bowlers!" The two siblings groan, agreeing with Stiles' assessment

"I know! I'm such an idiot." Y/n said sighing, not believing her big mouth got her and Scott into this bullshit bowling thing.

"Wow another thing we can agree on"

"Must you always poke me, Lizzie?"

"Yes. How else am I gonna be entertained?"

Stiles continues ranting despite the two's obvious discomfort.

"God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first, it turned into the whole bigger group-date thing, and then out of nowhere comes that phrase-"

The twins rolls their eyes so hard they both throw their heads back.

"'Hang out.'" the twins said in unison as Scott nodded along to stiles while y/n dragged her hands down her face.

"That does wound the soul" Jed said nodding as he recalled the last time a girl he was talking to ended up leaving him in the friend zone after 'hanging out'

"And the ego" Kaleb pointed out.

Stiles continues to gesticulate with his hands as he speaks. "You don't "hang out" with hot girls, okay? It's like death. Once it's "hanging out," you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out."

Scott groans again before he speaks. "How is this happening? We either killed a guy, or We didn't."

"What the hell are our lives, Scotty?"

"I think everyone is questioning that as well."

Stiles is suddenly distracted by his mention of Danny and starts going off on a tangent, completely ignoring the twin's anxious train of thought.

"I don't think Danny likes me very much..."

Y/n nudged Scott as the two saw and opportunity to annoy the Stilinski boy.

"In the words of one Ronald billius Weasley- " Scott started before Y/n jumped in, "-with a minor tweak!"

"He needs to sort out his priorities!" The two said simultaneously as the Stilinski groaned in frustration.

"Are you kidding me! You finally watched Harry Potter and not Star Wars?!?!???"

Scott, just like Stiles, ignores him in favor of continuing to worry about his own predicament. Y/n focusing more on her and her brothers dilemma then Stiles random ranting.

"We ask Ellie and Allison on a date, and now we're 'hanging out...'-" Scott started to list off.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles questions the two.

"We make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy us, and now..." Y/n continued to list before she looks at her phone and sighs when she sees the time. Before showing Scott who groaned in more frustration.

"Now we're gonna be late for work." The twins rushed out the door, eager to make it to work on time, while Stiles, annoyed at having been ignored, exasperatedly calls out after the two.

"Dude, work would be the last thing on my mind" Penelope said in disbelief.

"Wait, Scott, Y/n! you didn't- am I attractive to gay guys-" Stiles raises his arms on either side of him as he sighs in annoyance and mutters under his breath.

"Neither of you answered my question!"
Stiles licks his lips before turning to head the other direction

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Animal Clinic]

The twins have just arrived at the animal clinic on their bikes, which they lean against the side of the brick building before rushing inside.

The McCall's boss, Alan Deaton, is in the exam room when Scott and Yn shuffle in and immediately starts to apologize for their tardiness

"Sorry, sorry..." The two said In unison as they both moved to put away their backpacks.

Deaton, who is unpacking boxes on one of the metal tables, rolls his eyes affectionately.

"You're all of two minutes late."
Scott sets his bag down on the floor in the corner of the room.

"-just don't want you to think we're slacking..." Scott shrugs as he passes Y/n some of her notes back before he forgot.

"They might have one brain cell, but at least they're responsible with their job" Bonnie said with a shrug.

Deaton smiles and scoffs at him in amusement

"Scott, I guarantee you, you're both one of the least slacking kids in this town."

The twin's are getting everything situated on one of the back tables when they turn to see Sheriff Stilinski standing outside of the exam room door, looking stern and serious.

Scott instantly starts to worry that Stilinski has figured out that Scott and his sister killed Garrison Myers and is there to arrest them and begins to panic, gulping nervously.

"Fucking great...."

Y/n, noticing her brothers nerves, looks at him in confusion and concern making the boy jerk his head towards the door, Y/n following her brothers gesture looks and see the sheriff making her to go stiff.

However, Stilinski simply opens the door, smiling suddenly as he reveals that he has one of the K-9 unit dogs with him and is only there so the dog can get a check-up, which Deaton confirms.

"Hey! I see somebody's ready to get their stitches out!" Deaton bends over at the waist and pats his knees to get the dog to sit for him while Stilinski takes off his sunglasses and walks over to greet The McCall siblings.

"Hey there, Scott, Y/n. You both staying out of trouble?"

Scott and Y/n, still caught off guard by Stilinski's appearance, watches as Deaton picks up the German Shepherd dog (whose right "arm" has a bandage wrapped around the lower half) and sits him on the table before they realized he was asked a question and answers with a nod.

"Yeah..."

"For the most part...."

Many people laughed out in amusement at the McCall girl's comment.

"Hey, at least she was honest" Hope said laughing making Y/n resist the urge to roll her eyes in annoyance and slight anger.

"Unlike some people" the McCall girl said under her breath, thankfully the only ones who had heard was her brothers.

Fortunately, Stilinski is too distracted by Deaton's assessment of the dog to notice how uneasy the twin's are acting. Stilinski then turns to talk to Deaton about work.

"Hey, listen-" Stilinski opens up the zipper on his briefcase and starts to rifle through it.
"While I'm here, you mind taking a look at those pictures I was telling you about?"

Stilinski pulls a file labeled "EVIDENCE ENVELOPE" and holds it out to Deaton.

"Sacramento still can't determine an animal." The sheriff said as he waits for the vet to take the envelope.

Deaton's voice is hesitant as he takes the envelope and opens it to pull out the photos inside.

"I'm not exactly an expert..." Deaton turns the photos so they're upright before beginning to rifle through them, intrigued by what he sees.

"Oh, this is the guy who was attacked in the bus?" The vet asked curiously.

Deaton turns the photo so Stilinski can see it to confirm. The twins, unable to hide their curiosity, turns to look at it over Stilinski's shoulder.

The photo is of what looks like Garrison Myers' upper arm, which has a clearly defined bite mark above the elbow that is smudged with blood. Stilinski nods in confirmation.

"That's disturbing" Lizzie shuddered st the photo making her sister nod in agreement as she made her own disgusted face at the sight.

"Yeah. And, we found wolf hairs on Laura Hale's body." Scott, shocked, speaks up from behind the two men.

"A wolf?"

"Look at you being subtle!" Landon chuckled out trying to joke and talk a bit more.

"Look at you being a useless bird" Y/n deadpanned making Her siblings, The Saltzman twins, and Mg to muffle their laughs at the sight of the shocked phoenix.

Stilinski, surprised to hear the two were paying attention, turns to look at him, and Y/n, realizing Scott spoke out of turn and just drew attention to their possible involvement, tries to cover up his interest in what happened to Myers.

"Um..." Scott muttered nervously as he too realized what he's done and tries to think of something to say.

Deaton looks up at Scott, visibly intrigued by the siblings reaction, as though he knows something the two doesn't.

"I mean, I think I read somewhere that wolves haven't been in California for, like, sixty years..." Y/n continued for her brother as he nods in agreement to her statement.

"Thank you stiles!" The said boy smiled at his sister.

Deaton's attention returns to the photos in his hands as he nods in agreement.

"True enough, but wolves are highly migratory. They could have wandered in from another state, driven by impulse or strong enough memory."

"Hold up, wolves actually have memories?!" Kaleb asked surprised making Y/n and Scott laugh.

"I said the same" Scott said as he points back to the screen.

Scott's brow furrows as he frowns, surprised by this information. Y/n just looked done at the information.

"Wolves have memories?" The boy asked with surprise clear in her tone.

"Longer-term memories, yes- if associated with a primal drive. See this one here?" The vet explained before Deaton turns the photos again so Stilinski, Y/n, and Scott can see it.

The saltzman twins turned away from the screen in disgust as mg was trying not to gag.

"Well that's lovely" Lizzie said staring at the ceiling.

It's a photo of Myers-- he's laying on a hospital bed, and the photo is focused on his face, where there are vertical claw marks from his brow down the side of his face past his temple to his cheek, and another one in the same direction from under his eye down to his mouth.

There is a third gash on the side of his neck that goes diagonally right to left from under his ear toward his Adam's apple. Stilinski nods to confirm that he gets what Deaton is saying. "Yeah." The sheriff said.

Deaton points at the various wounds on Myers' face in the photos.

"Those are claw marks. A wolf would have gone for the throat or the spinal cord with its teeth." Deaton gestures to his own throat for emphasis.

"So, what do you think, it's a mountain lion?" The sheriff questioned

"I don't know..."

Scott and Y/n look back and forth from Deaton to Stilinski and back again as the men speak, starting to get overwhelmed by this new information.

"A wolf could chase down its prey, hobbling it by tearing at the ankles-" Deaton's words launch the twin's into a brief flashback to their dream.

"Oh great, more nightmare fuel" Elena sighed out, tired of seeing her daughter and nephew so out of control and fearful of their situation.

[FLASHBACK-Y/N'S DREAM, PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Y/n, fully transformed into her Werewolf form, grabs Allison's ankle as she tries to run down the aisle toward the bus' exit and yanks her backward toward him as she screams

"AHHHHHHHH!" Allison's fearful scream echoes in the McCall girl's mind.

[END FLASHBACK]

In the present, Scott and his sister both look at Deaton with a barely-concealed expression of alarm as Deaton continues.

"-and then the throat..."

"At least that's over" Mg sighed out in relief.

Y/n snorted knowing this was far from over with, "for now..."

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital]

Night has fallen, and Scott is walking through the sliding doors of the hospital, a white plastic bag of Chinese take-out food in his hands. His sister following behind him with an amused smile on her face at his plan.

Y/n chuckled again as she remembered this conversation as she turned to her brother. "I- can't believe you thought it would work.."

"Hey I got the car in the end didn't I!"

"After begging for an hour then agreeing to do all the house chores for two weeks!"

He smiles as he walks toward the nurse's station in the ER, where his mother is standing at work. She laughs cheerfully when she sees her children.

"Is my beautiful, talented, and wonderful son and daughter actually bringing me dinner?"

Scott smiles as he leans against the desk on his elbows. Y/n laughs at her mother's choice of words as she to copied Scott and leaned against the other side of the desk.

"Thought you wouldn't mind skipping the cafeteria tonight..." Scott shrugged as his sister was trying to muffle her amused chuckles with her hand.

"You are the most thoughtful, loving..."
Scott smiles bashfully as Melissa continues.
"...Most conniving little con-artist ever."

Damon and Elena busted out laughing, and many of parents, aunt's, and uncle's in the room did the same. Them all having at least one experience like this with a younger relative.

Y/n busts out in laughter, almost doubling over as she sees her brother's expression.

Scott's smile falls as he gasps in mock offense.

"You are so not getting the car tomorrow night."

"Mama McCall knows your tricks too well" Malia said in amusement as the said McCall woman watched all of them with a warm smile on her face.

"I told you this wouldn't work" Y/n gasped out in-between her laughter.

Scott gasps again in disbelief at his mother this time for real, totally ignoring his sister. "Mom!"

Melissa scoffs incredulously

"What? There's a curfew- no car."
Melissa clicks her tongue. "But, I will take this."

"Has this ever worked before?" Elena asked Melissa amused.

Melissa smiled a bit more and snickered before nodding, "once, after they both got their license."

Melissa plucks the bag of take-out food out of Scott's hands before turning and walking away, calling out her goodbye over her shoulder as she does so.

"Love you both!"

Scott sighs in disappointment but reluctantly returns the sentiment.

"Love you, too..."

"Love you too momma, have a good rest of your shift!"

Josie smiled at her best friend in approval for wishing her mother a good day before smacking Scott on the shoulder for not.

Scott and Y/n are about to leave the same way they came when Scott stops in his tracks, visibly catching a familiar scent that causes him to turn around again. Dragging his sister along with him as she sent the boy a confused look before smelling what he was.

They follow the scent past the nurse's station and down the hallway to the end, where they find the room where Garrison Myers has been admitted and quietly slips inside before anyone can see him.

"Why?!"

"Stop walking places!" Jeremy and Stefan said deflated in how many things the twins go through within a couple of weeks.

The twins laughed at the two's dismay, knowing it's just gonna get worse as the memories continue.

Scott pulls away the curtain separating the two halves of the room to find Myers laying in bed on his back, his eyes closed, clearly asleep.

The two are obviously overwhelmed with shame and horror as Scott takes in the sight of his former bus driver- Myers' head is wrapped in gauze, and he's covered in nicks and cuts from the attack, an IV inserted into his right arm and a nasal cannula administering oxygen through his nose.

Scott speaks up in a quiet voice as Y/n grabbed his hand in order to bring some comfort for her brother who was clearly more overwhelmed with this than she was showing.

"Mr. Myers...?"

"Seriously?!" The saltzman said to the other pair of two s I'm front of them incrediously.

Scott takes a step towards him, and Myers slowly wakes up, turning his head to look at him and his sister.

"Are you okay?"

After a short moment, he seems to recognize the two and begins to panic. He opens his mouth to speak but just gasps as he tries to back himself up into a seated position.

As he tries to speak, he grabs Scott by the sleeve and pulls him toward him effectively bringing Y/n as well, groaning as his panic becomes even stronger.

"Hey at least you got some slice to you" kol said to the twins unhelpfully as the two looked at the older vampire.

"You mean trauma?" Y/n deadpanned making kol shrug, unbothered.

"Same thing" the mikaelson's minus Klaus all shook their heads at the younger mikaelson brother/uncle.

Scott and Y/n tries to pull out of his grip as Myers starts screaming, causing Melissa to run into the room.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" She questioned her kids.

Melissa runs toward them and grabs Myers by the wrist's so that she can get him to let go of Scott's sleeve and Y/n's jacket that the said girl didn't even realize the man had a hold on before she orders them out of the room.

"Get out! Now!"

"Listen to your mother!" Damon, Elena, and Stefan all said sternly to the McCall siblings making them look back at the three sheepishly.

Scott looks torn as Y/n just looks overwhelmed now that she let her guard down around her family and Melissa gently shoves them towards the door before turning to try to calm Myers down.

"Go! Go, go!"

Suddenly, Myers' muscles tense up and he goes into a seizure.

[Scene change: Hale House]

A Sheriff's deputy has just pulled up to the Hale House ruins in his cruiser, where he gets out of the car and walks around it as he visually scans the area before picking up his radio and calling into dispatch.

Derek let out a small entertained snicker as he recalled the events of this memory.

He hoped the laugh would go unnoticed but failed as many of the people in the theater looks at the man in disbelief. Well minus the pack.

"Finally, the sourwolf smiles again!"

"Stiles....Shut up."

"It looks pretty deserted, dispatch. Did you want me to take a look inside?" An officer was heard over the radio.

"Unit Sixteen, it's county property. Orders are to make sure it's vacant."

The deputy, clearly uneasy to be at the abandoned ruins of the Hale House, especially after it was revealed that Derek, who was still a suspect in the murder case, has been squatting there, continues to stand outside.

"I don't... I don't think anyone's home."
The dispatcher sounds exasperated as he replies to the deputy.

"For the love of God, Sixteen, go inside and see if anyone's there!"

"Copy that." The deputy sighs in annoyance before slowly stepping closer to the house.

However, the K-9 unit dog in the backseat starts barking almost immediately after he starts moving, causing the deputy to become even more nervous. He turns to scold the dog, having been startled by its barking.

"Don't do that!" The deputy keeps walking toward the house.

However, at the angle at which he is turned to face the porch, he can't see Derek standing slightly behind the door, where he's peering outside through the broken window on the second story.

He flashes his blue Werewolf eyes at the dog, which only makes it bark even louder and more frantically, clearly intimidated by Derek, who is above him on the canine food-chain. When the dog starts freaking out so badly that its saliva begins splattering all over the half-opened window, the deputy, now completely unnerved, starts looking for the source of what is spooking it.

"Well that's a new one" many of the mystic falls group said at the sight of a blue eyed werewolf.

What kinda wolves were these people?!

The dog gets even more freaked out and is now sticking its head out of the back window, causing the deputy to ultimately decide he's checked it well enough and turn to get back into the car as he reassures the dog.

"Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming..."
The dog continues to bark as the deputy gets into the driver's seat and begins driving away.

Derek watches the man drive away and smirks in satisfaction at not getting caught squatting in the house.

Once the car is out of sight, Derek hears the sounds of footsteps approaching and turns to see Scott and Y/n walking out of the edge of the woods that border the Hale property.

"Oop- here we go" Jed said as his mystic falls friends all adjusted in their seats to get more comfy for the conversation about to take place.

Scott pauses for a momen with Y/n doing the same as she stopped next to her twin.

The McCall boy shifting nervously back and forth on each foot as Y/n held a bored and frustrated expression, Derek stares at them out of sight.

After a moment, when they realizes
that Derek isn't coming, Scott decides to make the first move and speaks up.

"I know you can hear me." Inside, Derek continues to stare at Scott, who looks at the house with a pleading expression.

"We need your help." Scott admitted making Y/n roll her eyes, still hating this plan just a bit.

Rebekah sighed in disappointment, "I like it better when Y/n yells at the stalker.."

Y/n beamed at the news as she turned to the blonde original, "glad I can provide you entertainment!"

After the break, rain has started to fall, and Scott and his sister have moved onto the porch, where Derek has finally opened the door and come out to join the two.

However, when Derek remains silent and stares at them blankly, Scott and Y/n realized they're going to have to work a little harder to get Derek's assistance and continues with a sigh.

"Okay, I know we were part of you getting arrested... and that we basically announced you being here to the Hunters... I also don't know what happened to your sister..." Derek continues to stare at Scott blankly, not giving anything away as Scott keeps rambling. Y/n opting to stay quiet for now while glaring daggers into the Hale man.

"Yeah....that's not helping"

"But, I think We did something last night. we both had a dream about..." Scott hesitates for a moment, not wanting to advertise his continued relationship with Ellie or his sister's relationship with Allison, before deciding to keep his tone evasive.

"Someone... but someone else got hurt. And, it turns out that part of the dream might have actually happened..." Derek's expression doesn't change, making it clear that he has some idea of what has been going on.

"You both think you attacked the driver?"
Scott's tone and Y/n's expression become incredulous, and they assume Derek knows more than he's letting on.

"Why do you have to be so cryptic? Just tell them things!" The saltzman twins said annoyed as their mother nodded in agreement.

"Did you see what we did last night?" Scott asked the man, wanting to have at least on answer.

Derek's facial expression remains impassive.

"No."

Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance at the man.

"Can you at least tell us the truth? Are we gonna hurt someone?"

"Yes." Derek said bluntly

"Could We kill someone?" Scott continued to ask growing more anxious.

"Yes." The man answered bluntly again

"Are we gonna kill someone?"

"Probably."

"I shouldn't laugh, but I'm gonna" Kaleb said as him, Jed, and Penelope started laughing at the interaction.

Scott looks as though he's about to cry at the prospect of being a killer as he turns and walks toward the end of the porch, keeping his back turned to Derek. Y/n filling suit, feeling the same as her brother as she sat next to him and played her head on his shoulder as they both deflated a bit.

After a moment of watching the two, Derek sighs before taking pity on them.

"Look, I can show you both how to remember. I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. But it's not gonna come for free."

"Finally the stalker's helpful!!" Rebekah cheered dramatically.

Scott is so despondent he not only doesn't have it in him to argue, but he can't even look Derek in the eyes. Y/n decided to still keep quiet as she knew she would follow along with her brothers plan.

"What do you want?" The twins asked in unison, both of them still not moving from their spots, expect for Scott who moved to lag his head against his sister's.

"You'll find out." Derek pauses for a moment, and the twins continue to stare at the front of the house

"Spoke to soon."

"That seems to be a common thing huh"

"Shut up Klaus"

"But, for now, I'm gonna give you both what you want."

Scott doesn't turn to face Derek, but his eyes shift so that he can look at Derek out of the corner of his eye. Y/n closed hers as she listens to the two

"Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it. Feel it. Let your senses- your sight, smell, touch- let them remember for you."

"That's it?" Mg deadpanned at the simplicity.

Scott's brow furrows in confusion and incredulity.

"That's it? Just-just go back?"

Derek looks at Scott curiously while sparing a glance to the still pissed looking McCall girl.

"Do you both want to know what happened?"

Y/n finally turns to look Derek in the eye with a tired expression.

"I just want to know if we hurt him." Y/n finally said to the man.

Derek senses exactly what Scott and Y/n are afraid of and gives the girl a pointed look before calling hee out on it.

"No, you don't- you just want to know if you'll hurt her."

"Damn, exposed" Penelope snicker making her dodge the show Lizzie threw her way.

"Why did you take my shoe?!"

"Oh hush, Mg. You'll get them back"

Scott and Y/n sigh and looks down at the floor, knowing that Derek is at least partially correct.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills High School]

Night has fallen, and the trouble-making trio are driving up to the school in Stiles' Jeep, though they take the back way that is closest to the woods.

Scott gets out of the car with Y/n following close behind, only for Stiles to follow after them, leading Scott to instruct Stiles to stay back.

"Hey, no- just me and Y/n. Someone needs to keep watch." Stiles stops in his tracks and scoffs, clearly offended at being left out.

"At least they were smart enough to keep watch" Damon shrugged.

"More than you ever did" Stefan said amused knowing Damon usually went in recklessly and with little to no idea what he's gonna do until he does it.

"How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles, ignoring him, starts climbing up the chain-link fence between where they parked and the school bus bay, but Scott grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him down.

"Because there's only three of us and two need to go in and sense shit!"
Stiles steps back down to the ground level before pointing at Scott in an accusatory tone of voice.

"Okay, why's it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin?"

"If you're batman and Robin than what the fuck does that make me? Batgirl?" Y/n asked the boys in confusion and bit of offense. Only to be ignored.

When Scott just looks at him exasperatedly, Stiles scoffs again.

"I don't want to be Robin all the time!"
Scott, equally exasperated now, argues back in response.

"Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time!" Scott said exasperated.

"That's just disappointing" mg said pointing at the in screen Scott.

"Thats what I'm saying" stiles said exasperatedly while trowing up his hands.

Stiles is now both offended and disappointed by the resolution of this argument.

"Not even some of the time?"

Y/n sighs before giving her brother a final order in a stern tone of voice.

"Just stay here." She said so done with this useless argument the two were dragging on.

"I'm so glad you did-"

Stiles groans in annoyance, as though Y/n and Scott are his dad who is telling him what to do.

"Oh, my God! Fine." The Stilinski groaned out before walking back to the jeep.

"-reluctantly.but still"

Stiles returns to the Jeep while the twins climb up and over the chain-link fence. As they walk toward the buses, the two starts to get visibly anxious, obviously afraid of what they're about to learn but knowing that they needs to see the truth.

The two stops for a moment, as Scott and
Y/n closed their eyes, and takes a deep breath before focusing on their senses, hoping their bodied will help them remember what their mind won't. Suddenly, Scott's overwhelmed by flashbacks to the previous night.

"Great, more flashbacks" Josie and Lizzie said sighing in dispair.

[FLASHBACK-MCCALL HOUSE, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Scott is laying in bed on his side, clad in only his boxers, when he suddenly hears a wolf howling from a distance. He clutches the blankets tightly in his hand before flipping over to the other side.

[END FLASHBACK]

Everyone in the theater was dead silent as they watched they twins dreams and the true events that happened.

All except the said twins who were looking at everyone's interest with amusement.

[PRESENT DAY]

Scott and Y/n is still standing in the parking lot with their eyes closed, Y/n's eyelids twitching as the memories start to come back to her.

[FLASHBACK-MCCALL HOUSE, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Y/n is seen flopping back and forth in bed, a thick sheen of sweat developing all over her face and chest as the howling outside continues. After a moment, the internal pressure becomes too much, and Y/n finally jolts awake in bed, her eyes flashing gold and her fangs extended.

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Y/n opens her eyes, visibly startled by this flashback, and inhales deeply to try to catch her breath.

She realizes she was clenching her hands into fists and slowly extends her fingers, steeling herself before she starts to walk again toward the bus with her brother following close behind, also shaken up by his own flashbacks, fearful but eager to learn more.

Scott steps over the crime scene tape and approaches the door to the bus that was attacked, once again pausing to brace himself for what is to come. When he reaches out to touch the door with his outstretched hand, he's overcome by a flash from his dream the previous night.

[FLASHBACK-SCOTT'S DREAM, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Scott, in full Werewolf form, has shoved Ellie face-first into the door, and she screams in terror, her bloodied forehead and cheek visible through the glass.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Scott, now completely overwhelmed, pants for breath, hesitating for another moment before reaching out to open the folding door to the bus. Y/n places a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it in reassurance, knowing that what ever they were about to remember, at least they had each other by their sides.

The two slowly walks up the steps, and when they reaches the top, Scott and Y/n turns to they can look down the entire length of the aisle toward the back of the bus.

Y/n grabs onto the back of a nearby seat and gasps when she's hit with a flashback from her dream.

"Of course there's more" Stefan practically whined making his brother chuckle.

[FLASHBACK-Y/N'S DREAM, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

The fully-transformed Y/n has just grabbed Allison by the ankle and is yanking her toward the back of the bus while she screams

"AHHHHHHHH!"

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Y/n gasps in horror as she continues to flash back and forth between the present and her dream, which then starts to flash back and forth between her dream and what really happened.

Scott also was standing there with his mouth agape and a look of horror dawning his face, he too was lost in the flashbacks and dreams.

[FLASHBACK-SCOTT'S DREAM / BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Scott continues to pull Ellie down the aisle by her ankle down the aisle as she screams. Y/n suddenly appearing by his side to help drag the Cavell girl.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Ellie screams, a male voice is heard screaming as well. The scene flips to the same action, only it's Garrison Myers being dragged by his ankle, not Ellie.

"AHHHHHHHH!" The man and young girls voice yelled simultaneously.

"That's fucking horrifying" many teens said in horror at the true events, happy that neither girl was actually hurt but still knowing that the events were true to an extent.

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Scott looks completely shocked as the true sequence of events from the previous night become more clear in his mind. Y/n looked the same, given as it seems that everything in their dreams were similar just flipped with who the victim was and who showed up first.

Horrified at the prospect that they both killed Garrison Myers in such a brutal manner, Scott and Y/n slowly continues to walk down the aisle, letting go of the back of the seat in the process as the two takes in the sight of the blood-splattered seats ahead of them.

[FLASHBACK-Y/N'S DREAM, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Y/n flashes back to her dream, where she is fully transformed and rips out an entire seat from the back of the bus and throws it toward where Allison is trying to escape through the door at the front.

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Y/n, experiencing the flashback so vividly that she feels like the seat is actually being thrown at her, flinches and holds up her hands to protect her face as she gasps loudly. Scott not that far behind his sister is in his own world as he experienced the same things.

Panting and struggling to catch their breaths, Scott and Y/n realizes that it was just a flashback and slowly lowers their arms arms before slowly making their way down the aisle, their head jerking back and forth as the two takes in all of the visual details they can, such as the condensation forming on the windows and the blood splattered on the seats.

The twins look down at the floor in front of them and are yanked back into another flashback, this time of the real turn of events.

[FLASHBACK-BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Garrison Myers is laying on his back in the aisle, his head toward the front of the bus and his feet toward the back, as he holds on to the bar bolting the nearby seat to the floor with his left hand and reaching out to the McCall siblings for help with his right as he cries out.

"AHHH! AHHHH! AHHH! AHHHH!"

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

The two, absolutely horrified, reaches out as though they're trying to help Myers up.

[FLASHBACK-BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

In flashback to the true sequence of events, Scott and Y/n reaches out to grab Myers' outstretched hand in hopes of helping him as he continues to cry out.

"AHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHH! AHHH!"

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Though Scott and Y/n are obviously not making contact with anything, Scott looks up as he attempts to help Garrison to his feet and is horrified by something in front of him and his sister.

[FLASHBACK-BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT]

Scott looks up to see the monstrous Werewolf who bit him and his twin around a week ago, who raises his clawed hand up in the air before swiping at Scott and Y/n, slicing his chest and the girls ribs.

"Okay, seriously what the fuck is that?!" Hope practically yelled out in uneasily at the sight of the monstrous wolf.

"A psychopath"

"A complete lunatic"

"The king of narcissistic douchbaggery"

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Scott and Y/n both gasp in pain as Scott looks down at his chest, grabbing at it as though he's trying to stop blood flow with his sister doing the same to her right side of ribs before they both realized that they're not actually injured- those injuries actually happened the previous evening.

Meanwhile, outside the chain-link fence, Stiles is sitting in the driver's seat of his Jeep, anxiously rubbing the side of his head with his fingertips as he leans on his left hand, his elbow propped up on the base of the window.

He suddenly sees what looks like headlights flashing on the other side of the parking lot and wastes no time honking his horn loudly to get the twin's attention, knowing that they need to get out of there as soon as possible before they're caught.

"Yes! Stiles to the rescue!" Caroline cheered with Josie and Bonnie making the Stilinski beam at the praise.

Scott and Y/n, still overwhelmed by the revelation the two just had- that they weren't actually the attacker, but people trying to help protect Garrison Myers from the real attacker- looks down at his chest/her ribs again to reconfirm that they aren't actually injured before the sound of the honking horn makes the siblings jump, visibly startled.

The two frantically turns and runs down the aisle of the bus, hopping out the front door of the bus, barely hurdling over the crime scene tape before the twins leap up onto a red SUV, which they use as a vault to flip over the chain-link fence like a gymnast.

"Parkour!" Jed, Penelope, and Kaleb yelled out making Y/n cackle as everyone else groaned or shook their heads.

Scott somersaults lightly as he makes contact with the ground while Y/n just landed steadily on her feet before they both rush towards Stiles' Jeep, as their human friend anxiously drums on the steering wheel with his hands as he mutters to himself.

"Come on! Come on!"

Stiles has just turned on the ignition with his key when Scott opens the passenger door, pushing the seat forward and letting his sister jump in first before he too, jumps inside, urgently instructing the buzzed headed boy to get out of there.

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" The twins said in unison anxiously.

Stiles hits the gas pedal hard and the car flies in reverse down the road they took to get there, hitting the brakes just as hard a moment later and practically doing a doughnut at the junction between two roads.

[Scene change: Inside Roscoe/On the road]

As Stiles speeds away from the school, he looks over to Scott, whose right arm is out the window, his hand gripping the top of the Jeep to keep himself in his seat due to not having time to buckle his seatbelt.

"Did it work?" The Stilinski asked the McCall boy before glancing at his sister in the back, who was leaning her head against the back window with her eyes shut.

"Did you both remember?" He questioned again making Y/n open an eye and see he was now talking to the both of them.

"Wish we didn't!"

Scott looks backwards through the rear windshield before he replies knowing his sister was too tired and overwhelmed too.

"Yeah, We were there last night. And the blood? A lot of it was ours."

Stiles' eyes widen in alarm at the news.
"So, you guys did attack him?"

"No. I-I-I saw glowing eyes in the bus, but they weren't mine or Y/n's-" Scott's eyes narrow, and he frowns when he tries to put the pieces together of what he just saw.

"It was Derek." The McCall boy concluded making Y/n open her eyes and sit up to listen to the conversation more clearly.

"Ugh, not the stalker!...." Rebekah groaned before pausing and adding, "....It's always the stalker"

"What about the driver?" Stiles asked once again.

"I think We were actually trying to protect him." Y/n finally said after not saying anything since they peeled out of the schools property.

"You get that from your uncle" Damon said to his daughter making her laugh as both of her uncle's beamed I'm their seats thinking that he was talking them.

"Thank you Damon"

"Thanks man"

"He was talking to me"

"No he was talking to me!"

Stiles thinks about this for a split second before finding a hole in Scott's logic and frowning.

"Wait- why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?"

"Valid question." Josie said pointing to the screen much to the disappointment of a certain original.

Scott shakes his head, not knowing the answer either.

"That's what I don't get."

"Yeah, it's not really clicking for me either" Y/n voiced from the back as her eye brows furrowed in confusion.

Scott frowns also deep in confusion, his voice getting calmer now that he knows he and his sister aren't actually killers.

"It's gotta be a pack thing." Stiles said voicing his theory.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked wanting the boy to elaborate more.

"You mean- like an initiation thing?" Y/n asked also wanting clarification.

"Yeah, like you guys do the kill together." The Stilinski nodded.

"Lovely" Lizzie said sarcastically with a grimace at the possibility of some alpha's making their beta's do such a thing.

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience?" Scott let out with his own sarcastic nature peeking through.

"It sounds like a great time to me" Klaus and kol said shrugging

"I think you guys are the only ones who think that" Hope sighed out at her father and uncle.

Stiles' tone of voice lightens reassuringly.

"Yeah, but you guys didn't do it! Which means you're not a killer! And it also means that-"

"I can go out with Ellie!" The McCall boy cheered.

"I won't kill you guys! And I can go out with Allison! Win-win!" Y/n also cheered.

Allison laughed at the twins different but similar comments, Y/n looked down at the Argent girl and took a second to admire her and listen to that lovely sound of her laughter the McCall has missed so much.

Stiles shoots Scott an offended look. While he sends Y/n an amused smile before turning back to Scott with a deadpanned expression.

"I was gonna say it means you won't kill me..." Scott, realizing he hadn't even thought of that part yet, looks at Stiles sheepishly.

"Oh, yeah. That, too." The boy smiled to lighten the mood making his sister roll her eyes and smack the back of his head.

Josie and lizzie followed on screen Y/n's lead and landed their own hit against his head and shoulder making Stiles and Y/n cackle as Allison and Lydia watched with hidden smiles and muffled laugher.

"Ow!"

"Hahahah! Thanks Y/n!"

"Anytime, my dude, anytime"

[Scene change: Argent House]

Allison has just opened up her bedroom closet to find an outfit to wear to their double date, flipping on the light so she can get a better look and parting the clothing on hangers down the middle.

She picks out a business-casual-esque brown and black tie-dyed top and turns to show it to Lydia and Ellie, who are sitting behind her on the bed. Lydia's face screws up in obvious judgment at her fashion sense, while Ellie also showed disapproval at the garment.

"Mmm, pass." The Martin girl said while the Cavell girl nodded in agreement.

Caroline nodded in agreement with the Martin girls decision making Bonnie and Elena laugh at their friends actions.

Allison turns, rolling her eyes once Lydia can no longer see her face, and starts rifling through her hung-up clothing before picking out a hippie-style, empire-waist shirt-dress that is gold, red, teal, green, and blue in a paisley pattern, at which Lydia also turns up her nose.

"Pass." Lydia said once again as Ellie went back to sitting on the bed and continue were she left off in the book she was reading.

Allison sighs and scratches the back of her head as she turns back to the closet, and Lydia sighs before getting to her feet and forcing her way into the space as well to find something for Allison to wear herself.

"Let me see..." Lydia starts looking through the hangers, one by one, immediately moving the one she just vetoed to the side.

"Pass." Lydia looks at a blue and white, floral, short-sleeved dress and moves it to the side.

"That was actually really cute!" Caroline and Lizzie said slightly offended she passed on the dress.

"Thank you!" Allison said throwing a hand up making Y/n chuckle nefore putting an arm around her and pulling her into the McCall's side.

Hope tensed a bit at the sight before taking a deep breath, having to remind her that it's her fault that she wants in Allison's position right now and no one else's.....well besides Landon.

"Pass." Lydia takes one look at a thin, grayish-green hoodie and scoffs before pushing it to the side as well.

"Uh, pass on all of it." Lydia turns to Allison and starts patronizingly fluffing her curled hair with a sigh.

"God, Allison, respect for your taste is, uh..."
Lydia looks at Allison and lets out a breath between her teeth that almost sounds like a hiss.

"Dwindling by the second..." Lydia smiles fakely at Allison before turning back to the contents of the closet, ultimately stumbling upon a short-sleeved black top covered in black sequins that could be a very long shirt or a very short dress, depending on how it is worn.

She clucks in satisfaction before walking back to the bed so she can hold it up in front of the mirror, gesturing to Allison to come so she can hold it up and see how she looks in it.

"This."

Allison does as she's instructed and walks to the full-length mirror so she can hold the shirt, still on its hanger, up against her body as a makeshift "try-on."

Before she can remark on it further, her father, Argent, walks in the door, looking at a green jacket in his hands. Allison smiles fakely at him and greets him in a pointed fashion in an effort to indicate to him that he kind of just barged into her room.

"Dad! Hello..." Argent smiles at Allison, oblivious at first to her implied hint as he puts on his jacket.

"Privacy, dude!" All the girls said towards the Argent man making him shrink a bit in slight fear at all the women rallying against him for that.

After a moment, he looks up to see her pointed expression and realizes that he forgot something, giving Allison, Ellie, and Lydia a sheepish and apologetic look.

"Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock."

Lydia flops onto Allison's bed making Ellie Bob a bit as the bed moved and set her book down as Lydia landed on her right side and propping her head up on her hand with her elbow leaning against the bed itself.

She looks at the older man with a suggestive smile on her face

"Hi, Mr. Argent..." Ellie rolled her eyes in disgust at the other girl's behavior, and she was supposed to be the smart one.

"Really....Argent?" Y/n sent her strawberry blonde friend a look of disbelief and disappointment.

"I mean....he is a dilf" Penelope shrugged, this time not being able to dodge the shoe lizzie threw again.

"Thank you, lizzie"

"No problem, Allie!"

"And there goes the other shoe..."

Argent completely misses the flirtatious tone of voice Lydia is using, and Allison turns the topic of conversation to why he is currently there.

"Dad? Do you need something?"
Argent finishes putting on his jacket and looks up at Allison with a calm expression.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight." The man stated.

"No! Don't leave Scott and Ellie to deal with jackass alone!" Liam said in protest making the Argent girl stiffle a laugh threatening to spill from her lips.

Behind Allison, Lydia rolls her eyes while Ellie deflates a little at the aspect of her and Scott being stuck alone with the Martin girl and jackass, and Allison immediately scoffs and starts to protest.

"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight."

Argent doesn't budge on his position. "Not when some animal out there is attacking people."

Allison, appalled by this short-notice change of plans, changes tactics and starts to beg instead.

"Dad. Dad, I'm, uh-" Argent quickly cuts her off in favor of giving his reasoning in a defensive tone of voice.

"Hey, hey, hey! It's out of my hands. There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past 9:30PM."

Allison rolls her eyes petulantly and throws her sequinned top onto her bed, and Argent calls her out on her attitude.

"Hey, no more arguing."
Allison sighs and crosses her arms over her chest, and Argent smiles weakly at the girls before turning and walking out the door, closing it on his way out.

Lydia stands and makes a "hmph" noise as she watches Argent leave before making a snarky comment.

"Someone's Daddy's little girl..." Lydia makes a teasing face.

"Don't even thing about making a joke tien." Y/n threatened Jed knowing he was the most likely to make a dirty joke at this moment.

The said boy shut his mouth as he was getting ready to do just that. "You know me to well"

"That what happens when you're roommates with someone, dumbass"

Ellie being over her other friends behavior towards their new and lovely friend muttered to herself "and someone's got daddy issues" thankfully neither of the other girls heard her.

Allison nervously bites her fingernail for a moment before coming to a decision, a rebellious glint evident in her eyes.

"Sometimes... But not tonight." Allison walks over to her vanity and puts on her purple knit cap before heading to the window, parting the curtains when she gets there.

She looks back at Lydia and Ellie to make sure they're understanding the plan, then turns to open the window before slinking out of it and onto the roof. The two other girls rushes over to the window and watches as Allison walks to the edge of the roof, right in front of the small porch.

"What are you doing???" The Martin asked Allison with an incredulous look on her face.

Instead of responding, Allison simply leaps off of the roof, doing a front flip and landing lightly on her feet in the grass next to the garage. She looks up at her friends, who are both gaping at her as though she's lost her mind, before shrugging nonchalantly, as though what she did is no big deal, and whispering.

Many people looked at the screen in disbelief and awe at the girl.

"Eight years gymnastics." The Argent smiled widely at the two's astonishment.

"Hot" Y/n said mindlessly making Allison blush and hide her face in the McCall girl's shoulder.

Lydia and Ellie continued to gape at her, their eyes wide in shock, before Allison snaps the two back to reality in an impatient-sounding whisper.

"Are you guys coming?"

Lydia rolls her eyes in exasperation "...I'll take the stairs." Before walking away from the window.

Ellie stood there still in shock before pointing behind her towards where the Martin left.

"Im-im gonna...just follow...her"

[Scene change: Suburban lanes bowling alley]

Allison, Y/n, Scott, Ellie, Jackson, and Lydia are at the bowling alley, where Allison is studying a shelf of bowling balls as she tests out the weight of a blue one, trying to find the best one. Y/n is clearly a bit intimidated by Allison's perceived expertise when it comes to this sport and nervously comments on it.

Stiles cackled before turning to address his friends who were present that night, "finally I get to see the train wreck that was this group date"

The twin's flipped their spastic friend off making him laugh harder.

"You look like you know what you're doing..." Allison once again shrugs as though it's not a big deal and sets the bowling ball down in favor of picking up another one that is the same color.

"Used to bowl with my dad." Allison sets this ball down as well and picks up another one, this one a pale lilac color, as she turns to look at Y/n.

"When was the last time you bowled?" The Argent asked the taller McCall girl.

Y/n, overwhelmed with nerves and wanting to impress Allison and spite Jackson, anxiously stammers her reply as she looks through the bowling balls on the top row.

"Uh, at a birthday party with Scotty and Stiles..." Allison decides the lilac ball is the best one for her and turns to walk away, joining Lydia and Jackson at their lane, as
Y/n quietly finishes her sentence where no one else can hear.

"...When we were eight."

"You mean the party where Scott almost accidentally hit someone with his ball and you fractured your foot from dropping the ball on your foot?" The Stilinski asked the two with an amused smile.

"Fuck off stiles"

"We don't speak of that day, you lmao this Stilinski."

At their lane, Lydia, holding a bright pink bowling ball, is about to play her first frame when Jackson comes up behind her and grabs her on the hips, nuzzling his face into Lydia's shoulder, which she visibly enjoys.

Ellie and Scott visibly cringe at the display of affection from the two making Y/n and Allison chuckle before walking to sit beside the two.

"Nooo, more unwanted straight pda" Josie groaned out she she put her head in her hands resting on her legs.

Lydia giggles as he presses a small kiss to her check and runs his hands up and down her waist and hips as he helps her aim her ball toward the pins. He does his best to guide her, but Lydia doesn't really try that hard, and the ball ends up going straight into the gutter. Lydia fake-pouts toward Jackson and the others.

For Lydia's second attempt at the frame, Jackson helps guide Lydia's aim again, and though she does better this time, she still only knocks over the three back pins on the left hand side. She continues to fake-pout as she returns to the seats, where Allison, Y/n, Ellie, and Scott are watching.

"I'm so bad at this." The Martin girl complained falsely.

"Liar!" Scott, Y/n, and Allison called out at the on screen martin's lie making the present day Lydia laugh next to them.

It's now Allison's turn, and she picks up her lilac ball and prepares to make her shot while Y/n, anxiously bouncing her leg on the ball of her foot, watches the other girl with interest.

Allison throws her ball with a competent form and manages to get a strike, which pleases her; she tosses her hair over her shoulder as she walks back to the others, with all five of them clearly impressed by her skill. Lydia, Ellie, and Scott clap supportively, and Y/n smiles widely at her.

"Somebody brought their A-game." Lydia said teasingly.

Y/n holds out her hand for a low-five, and Allison giggles as she lightly smacks the McCall girl's hand with her own.

"Good job." Y/n complimented her crush with a wide smile.

"That's better!" Josie cheered as she got comfortable in her seat again.

Y/n and Allison just shook their heads in amusement at their friends.

When Allison turns to watch Jackson bowl his frame, Y/n's smile falls, and her anxiety about how she will perform only gets worse, her leg jiggling even harder from how nervous she is.

Scott wasn't that far behind, knowing that him and his sister both have a lot to live up too since they couldn't shut their big mouths.

Ain't no way they we're gonna spite
Jackson Whitmore one way or another Tonight.

Jackson, playing with a sapphire blue bowling ball, gets a strike on his first try, rolling the ball without putting his fingers in the holes and with a nearly perfect posture.

Lydia claps excitedly, and Allison gives him a look that says, "Wow, I'm impressed", Ellie just nodded in approval as Scott and Y/n bites their lip nervously.

"Of course he's good at bowling" mg said annoyed at the cocky jock.

Jackson returns to their seating area, sitting down and putting his arm around Lydia before he calls Y/m up to bowl her frame.

"You're up, Supergirl." Jackson turns to stare at the McCall girl intensely with a blank expression, and Y/n sighs as she gets up, with Allison encouraging her with a gentle elbow to the arm as she goes up to the lane.

"You can do it, Y/n."

The McCall girl picks up a red bowling ball and heads to make her first shot.

However, her nerves cause her to get a little clumsy, leading her to trip as she makes hee throw. The ball rolls into the gutter almost immediately, and Jackson bursts into hysterical laughter just as quickly as Allison shoots him a glare.

"That's just painful to watch" Lizzie said in actual pain at watching the McCall's struggle.

"Jackson? Mind shutting up?" The Argent said to the asshole irritability.

Jackson tries to stop laughing long enough to speak and wheezes as he does so.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just flashing back to the words, 'I'm a great bowler...'" Jackson continues to laugh a little longer making Ellie roll her eyes and slap the boy upside the head while Allison continues to defend her date and Scott send his own a thankful and amused smile.

"Maybe she just needs a little warm-up."

"Yeah. Maybe she just needs the kiddy bumpers." Allison, irritated by how rude Jackson is being, tries to encourage Y/n again.

"Just... just aim for the middle."

"How about you aim for anything except for the gutter?" Lydia, who has been silent this entire time, makes a face as though she agrees with Jackson, though she didn't perform the best either, seemingly on purpose, and Jackson looks at Y/n with a skeptical expression.

"I'm so glad you got nicer" Kira said nodding knowing she would probably never be friends with Lydia if she didn't move when she did.

"Let her concentrate." Allison and Ellie said both annoyed at the attitude the boy seemed to have with both McCall siblings.

Y/n self-consciously makes her way up to make her next shot and practically prays for a better outcome.

"Come on, just one pin, please..." Allison leans forward, paying close attention to her date, as Y/n makes her next play. It's a little less clumsy than the first, and the ball stays in the middle of the lane for most of the length until it finally rolls into the gutter again. Jackson once again dissolves into raucous laughter.

"Great job, McCall! Man, you are a pro."

"Punch him again!" Stefan yelled out already done with the wannabe abercrombie model.

Defeated, Y/n returns to her seat next to Allison, who continues to be totally supportive. "Don't worry. We only just started."

Y/n nervously rubs her arm and looks down at the floor.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills gas station]

Derek has just pulled up to a seemingly empty gas station in his Camaro, stopping at one of the first pumps he comes upon.

After he's started filling up his tank with gas, a red SUV pulls in to the pump right beside him. Behind Derek, a silver SUV pulls up and parks perpendicularly to his car, essentially boxing him in.

Derek, sensing them before they appeared, looks up and frowns when he sees Argent get out of the red SUV.

Allison looked to her father with a raised eyebrow and her father in return looked at Any and every other than his daughter.

[Scene change: Suburban lanes bowling alley]

It's Y/n's turn once again, and she's standing at the lane, visibly wishing she was doing anything else, when looks around to see if any of the other lanes of players are watching.

Scott had been doing decently, not well enough to escape Jackson's constant ragging but enough to where he wasn't the whitmore's main target like his sister was.

Allison, seeing her discomfort, has a brief internal debate before ultimately getting up to talk to her before she makes her shot.

"Y/n, you're thinking too much."

Y/n sighs and looks at her sheepishly.
"I know. I'm sorry. I'm ruining this." The McCall said feeling bad that instead of a nice date, one of them is getting picked on constantly by a narcissistic asshole.

"No, no, not at all!" Allison reassures the slightly taller girl.

Allison stands behind her, leaning forward so her chin is over the McCall girl's right shoulder and continues in a wry tone of voice.

"Yes! The pda we love and need" Josie once again cheered making mg cackle at his friends excitement, Y/n soon following the vamps lead.

"But, I wouldn't mind shutting them up..."

Y/n huffs a laugh, making it clear that she would love nothing more than to do the same thing.

"So, just clear your head, and think about something else." The Argent girl said gaining a mischievous smile on her face as an idea sprouted in her head.

Y/n sighs deeply.

"Like what?" The McCall girl asked curiously.

"Anything." Allison leans forward, linking her right arm through Y/n's right arm before speaking in a more seductive voice.

"Think about me..." She turns as though she's about to leave, and then gets a better idea, whispering into the McCall girl's ear directly with a smirk.

"Awwe cute!" Josie gushed at the two.

"...Naked." She scampers back to the seats, and Y/m's eyes widen at the thought she just suggested.

"Wanky" Penelope smirked.

"Stop! You're not Santana Lopez!" Y/n groaned.

"I approve" Damon also smirked making Elena smack his arm.

She gulps and blinks anxiously for a moment before the right side of her mouth quirks up into a smile. Allison, now seated, smiles, feeling much better about his odds.

Y/n gets into position and stares intently at the pins, her vision switching for a moment into her red-tinted Werewolf vision before making her shot. The ball flies down the lane and hits the middle pin, which knocks them all down in a strike.

Allison laughs, delighted by this improvement in her performance now that she's lost her nerves.

Scott and Ellie also cheered in celebration at the girl getting a strike. The first one from either McCall.

Jackson looks horrified now that he's been shown up, and Lydia looks surprised as she turns to Allison.

"What did you say to her?" Lydia question's also going Scott and Ellie's attention as they listened.

Allison stammers for a moment as Y/n comes to sit down next to her with a smile on her face

"I, uh... I just gave her something to think about..."

"Glad I could help you so much, babe." Allison said cheekily making Y/n blush in embarrassment.

Lydia nodded as she turned to Jackson as Scott and Ellie both held knowing smiles/smirks.

"I'm sure you gave her something great to think about" Ellie teased Allison as Scott did the same to his sister.

"'something to think about' okay I see you!"

"Hahaha, I wasn't wrong!"

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Gas station]

Derek is continuing to fill up his tank, trying to act as though he's unbothered, but it's obvious that he's on guard with the Hunters who have just surrounded him.

He has Argent in front of him, and two other Hunters leaning against the silver SUV behind him as well. After a moment, he removes the pump from his gas tank and returns it to the holder, closing the lid on his gas tank, which is when Argent decides to strike up his conversation.

"Nice ride!" The Argent man complimented the man's car before Argent walks toward him, trailing his fingertips across the hood of Derek's Camaro.

"Oh god" Allison sighed out as she ran a hand down her face before using one of her hands to lace her fingers with Y/n's from the arm around her shoulder.

"Black cars, though..." Argent reaches out and rubs a non-existent smudge off of the hood with his thumb, clearly trying to intimidate Derek. "Very hard to keep clean."

"I would definitely suggest a little more maintenance." Derek watches Argent with a blank expression as he goes to the side of the gas pump and grabs the complimentary windshield wiper cleaner and squeegee, flicking it to get the excess cleaning fluid off of it.

"If you have something this nice, you want to take care of it, right?" Argent starts to clean off Derek's windshield as he continues talking in a light-hearted but unmistakably threatening voice.

"Personally... I'm very protective of the things I love. But that's something I learned from my family." Derek continues to watch Argent warily as he cleans his windshield.

"Veiled threats, we love" Jeremy laughed out.

"...And you don't have much of that these days..." Argent finishes his work and looks at Derek with a pointed, barely-concealed smug expression.

"Do you?"

"Oh, that's just fucked up" Stiles said in disapproval.

Derek's left hand clenches into a fist under the long sleeve of his black leather jacket, which doesn't escape Argent's notice. The Hunter watches Derek, seemingly expecting a fight, but after a moment, Derek releases his fist, his fingernails still blunt and human. Argent nods, pleased that this conversation didn't escalate, and returns the squeegee to its holder.

"There we go. You can actually look through your windshield now." Argent gestures toward the windshield for emphasis.

"See how that makes everything so much clearer?" Argent's fake smile finally falls into a threatening sneer, and he stares at Derek for a long moment before he determines that his message has been successfully delivered.

He then turns and walks back to his car, the other Hunters following suit. However, Derek, unable to help himself, finally speaks up in a sarcastic tone of voice. "You forgot to check the oil."

"You just couldn't shut up?" Malia asked her cousin only to get a scowl in return.

Argent stops walking, his back still turned to Derek, and he smiles, pleased that he clearly seems to have gotten to Derek. He then turns back and nods toward one of his Hunter companions.

"Check the man's oil." The Argent said nodding his head.

The shorter of the two Hunters reluctantly walks over to Derek's car, with Derek watching intently the entire time.

However, instead of walking around the front of the car to pop the hood, the Hunter stops at the driver's side door and grabs a semi-automatic gun that was concealed on his side, hidden from Derek. He uses the butt of the gun to smash the driver's side window before looking over at Argent.

"Looks good to me." The random hunter said .

The screen pans toward Argent, who smiles fakely at Derek.

"Drive safely." Argent turns to get into his SUV, and he and his Hunters leave in their respective SUVs. Derek grits his teeth angrily.

"That was a bit much, don't you think?" Allison questions her father and got silence in return.

[Scene change: Suburban lanes bowling alley]

The six's bowling game is still underway, and both Y/n and Scott have just scored another strike, with Allison and Ellie clapping proudly.

"That is seriously amazing!" Allison complimented the two on their amazing work.

Ellie makes it a point of looking over at Jackson, who is visibly seething, and smugly pointing out the twin's performance.

"Jackson, uh, how many strikes is that for Scott and Y/n?" The smaller girl questions the jock with a smug look on her face making Allison smile proudly at the other girl.

Jackson's tone is jealous as he speaks through his clenched teeth.

"It's six and eight... in a row..."

"How the tables have turned!"

Y/n shrugs modestly as she joins Allison at their seat.

"Something just clicked, I guess."

Scott nodded along with his sister before look at Ellie, "maybe you're my good luck charm?"

"Maybe it's natural talent." Allison complimented the McCall girl as Ellie blushed at Scott's words.

Lydia, seeing that the twins are now the top bowler of their group, turns her attention away from her boyfriend and toward Scott, her demeanor becoming more flirtatious.

"I could use some natural talent. You mind helping me out this time, Scott?"

Scott is so smitten by Ellie that he doesn't even notice Lydia is coming on to him and just smiles at her earnestly.

"No, you're good. Go for it." Allison and Y/n had to look away from the two so they wouldn't laugh.

"And he's loyal?!" Lizzie said dreamily making Y/n look at her in disbelief and pinch her leg which in turn had the blonde siphoner pouting and slapped the McCall girl's head.

Lydia, disappointed by the lack of attention, frowns irritably.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Lydia heads toward the lane, and Jackson, not wanting to be left out, gets up to follow her.

"Hey, I'll help." The Whitmore said going to get into position to help her likes he usually does.

"How about I just try this on my own?" Lydia snapped snidely to the boy.

"Rejected!"

"R-e-j-e-c-t-e-d!"

"Rejected!!!" Penelope, Jed, and Kaleb cheered out making Y/n and Stiles cackle.

"Zoey 101?"

"Nice."

With both Lydia and Jackson now in foul moods, Jackson gestures to the lane to imply that Lydia has the floor as she picks up her bright pink bowling ball and expertly makes her shot, getting a strike on the first try.

She does a little arm pump in victory before turning and trying to play it off.

"...I think I'm getting the hang of it."

"Sure you are" Damon said sarcastically

Y/n rolls her eyes, her and stiles both know how smart this girl actually is and eve. Though she's a bitch, she has to have a heart right? Why the fuck couldn't she just let it show and be nice?.

"Sure ya are."

The Salvatore man pointed proudly at his daughter, "That's my mini me!"

She sits back down next to Jackson, who once again looks horrified by the fact that Lydia can actually bowl.

Allison, having figured out exactly what is going on here, gives Lydia a pointed look.
"That was sort of perfect form."

Lydia bats her eyelashes and plays dumb."Was it?"

Allison continues to give Lydia the same look as she speaks to her in a quiet voice so Jackson can't overhear.

"Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit."

Lydia rolls her eyes and retorts in a sarcastic tone of voice. "Trust me- I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit."

Many cackled at the Martin girls blunt response.

"Damn, straight savage" Liam laughed out.

Despite Allison's attempts to keep the conversation quiet, Jackson seems to have heard them. His expression turns stormy before he gets up and walks away.

The scene cuts to the arcade, where Jackson, still looking furious, is playing pinball. Scott, seeing an opportunity to try to mend fences with Jackson, comes up behind him and compliments him on his score.

Y/n letting her brother handle the situation as she got to know Ellie and but more and enjoy her time with Allison before she has to drop her back off.

"Nice shot, man." The McCall boy complimented but not having the desired effect as expected.

Jackson clenches his jaw and remains silent, continuing to play, so Scott sighs and continues to try to find some common ground with him]

"Listen... I know that my sister, you and I all didn't want to be here. But the thing is, we don't have to hate each other."

"Scotty, you're too nice for your own good" elena said the the boy making her daughter nod along in agreement.

Jackson finally looks up at him and speaks bluntly.

"I don't hate you you two. I just don't believe you." Scott frowns in confusion, and Jackson can't help but let it all out now that he's talking.

"Funny way of showing that" Stefan said rolling his eyes.

"You know, you've both got everyone thinking everything's fine and normal about you two, but I know something's off. You both cheated tonight."

Although Scott knows that Jackson is right that something is off, he still continues to frown in confusion.

"How do you cheat in bowling?" Scott asked the boy incredulously as if he and his sister didn't technically figure out how.

Jackson shrugs, not really caring either way.

"I don't know. But you did. And I don't know if it's steroids, or something weirder..." Jackson gives Scott a scathing look.

"I'm guessing something weirder, since it's pretty obvious that you a d your sister a freaks."

"The audacity" Lizzie said dramatically placing a hand on her chest in Offense.

"Rat faced bitch" Josie deadpanned making stiles and Y/n cackle again in delight at the Jackson slander.

Scott looks hurt and angry by this insult to his sister and himself, but Jackson isn't finished yet

"So, don't think for a second I've given up on finding out what your little secrets is."

Scott, visibly nervous, tries to smile through it. "We don't have any secrets."

"I have got to teach you how to lie better" Damon sighed out at Scotts pathetic attempt at seeming truthful.

"No corrupting my son Damon!"

Jackson scoffed before saying "Yeah, you do. And here's the other thing-- I don't know why, but I think whatever it is you're both hiding, you don't want either of themcto find out about it, either."

Jackson points toward the lanes, where Allison and Ellie are talking to Y/n, and Lydia in the seating area.

He then pulls the lever in the game he's playing, not even looking at the pinball machine, and scores so high that the lights on the top start to flash.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital]

Garrison Myers is laying on his back, resting soundly with his eyes closed in his hospital bed, while a shadowy figure stands next to him.

"Open your eyes." A voice said from the shadows.

When these words do nothing to rouse him, the voice becomes more insistent.

"Open your eyes."

Myers' eyes flutter open, and he looks over at the man. The screen angle turns to reveal that it's Derek standing at his bedside, and he looks angry

"Look at me." The Hale man demanded.

"Why are you everywhere!" Rebekah whined

Myers seems to weigh his options before slowly turning his head toward Derek.

"What do you remember?"

Myers seems to recognize him and starts weakly calling out his name. "Hale..."

"Ooh, plot twist"

Derek, surprised by his recognition of him, starts questioning him even harder. "How do you know my name?"

"I'm sorry..."

"How do you know me?" Derek asked urgently.

Myers becomes teary-eyed as he continues to apologize. "I'm sorry."

Myers lays his head back onto his pillow as Derek tries to process this conversation.

Outside at the nurse's station, Melissa is gathering up her belongings as she prepares to leave for the night. Overhead, a voice is heard on the PA calling for a doctor. "Dr. Damon, telephone, please."

Melissa pats a fellow nurse on the shoulder as she passes her. "Girl, I am outta here. There's a DVR at home full of unwatched TV waiting to remind me how ridiculously single I really am..."

Suddenly, an alarm goes off on the telemetry monitoring system, and Melissa goes to look at it before calling out to the nurse.

"Rose, call a code! Room one-thirty-seven!"
Melissa rushes into the room and gasps in shock when she sees that Myers is laying dead in bed, his telemetry flatlining.

Derek is nowhere to be seen.

"You didn't.....did you?" Melissa asked the Hale man making him shake his head no.

[Scene change: Argent House]

The date having ended, Y/n is walking Allison to the door of her house. They stop just before they reach the doorstep as Y/n looks at her nervously.

Three mystic falls teen's straightened up in their seats as the McCall-Argent duo was once again on screen.

"Alright everybody shut up-!"

"-Our ship is on the screen-"

"-and when our ship is on, we pay attention!"

"I feel like such a proud captain"

"I feel like such a proud co-captain"

"So, uh, do you think we could hang out again soon?" The McCall girl asked timidly.

Allison smiles, and Y/n nervously puts his hands in his coat pockets.

"Definitely." She takes a step closer to the McCall girl.

"But, I have to admit something..." Allison, now the one who is nervous, looks down at the ground before bringing her eyes up to meet Y/n's.

"Um, I'm not big on group dates..."

Y/n smiles, clearly relieved to learn Allison feels the same as she does.

"So, next time, just the two of us."

Y/n smiles and huffs a laugh.

"I could totally handle more of that." Y/n says staring in the Argent girls eyes.

Allison looks Y/n in the eyes, and her voice is low when she speaks again. "Great."

She leans in to kiss Y/n, stopping briefly to make sure she's into it, before pressing her lips to her. It's just a brief kiss, and she pulls away with a smile before turning to walk toward the door. Before she can open it, the McCall girl grabs her by the wrist and pulls her back

"Allison?" Now it's Y/n who leans forward and kisses her, and they stay like that for several moments before they break away again, with both Allison and Y/n smiling widely.

"And I could handle more of that." Allison gives the girl one last peck on the lips before she heads inside, leaving a very happy Y/n on the front step.

"Yesss my ship!!!!" You can already guess who the three voices cheering was.

"W Rizz" Jed said nodding in approval as Kaleb made a face and smacked the wolf in his stomach.

"Never say that again"

Y/n turns to leave, not noticing that Argent has been watching them through the window, surreptitiously peeking through the blinds.

Y/n, Scott, and stiles turned to the older argent man and made a face at him watching them in the past.

"Bro, that's creepy as fuck"

"What stiles said....plus its low-key scary"

"My brothers are morons, but right now they speak facts."

[Scene change: McCall House]

Melissa is home and changed into her pajamas. She looks exhausted as she slowly clogs down the hallway towards Scott's bedroom, not even nothing to go to Y/n's knowing that the McCall girl loves to hang out in Scott's room more than her own, calling out to the two before she even reaches the door.

"Hey, Scott? Y/n? I'm gonna go to..."
She walks into the doorway and trails off when she sees that Scott's room is dark and empty, his bedroom window half-open.

"...Sleep..."
Melissa sighs at the fact that Scott and Y/n missed the town-wide curfew but simply shakes her head and walks back toward her bedroom, muttering under her breath while she does so.

"Seriously?"

Before she reaches her bedroom door, she hears a thud coming from Scott's room and stops in her tracks. As she turns her head back toward the source of the noise, she's unnerved by the sounds of the window rattling as it's opened and closed.

"I'm gonna have a fucking heart attack" Stefan muttered to himself tensely as Elena nodded along, in a similar state to the Salvatore.

She slowly slinks back into the room, grabbing the baseball bat leaning just inside the door as she sees a figure roll onto Scott's bed from the window. Melissa is just about to swing the bat at them when the figure stands and immediately calls out.

"WHOA!" The familiar voice cried out.

It's Stiles, and the two scream and yell at each other until they finally figure out what's wrong.

"OH, NO, NO, NO!" Stiles yelled

"AHHHH!" Melissa now yelled

Many people either jumped or flinched at the sudden fright before gathering their bearings as both of the voices sounded oddly familiar.

"NO, NO, NO!!!" Stiles turn once again.

"AHHHHHHH!" And back to momma McCall.

After a moment, they finally stop. Melissa, exasperated and irritated, puts down the bat and half-screams at him. "Stiles, what are you doing here?"

"Thank God, it's stiles." Lizzie and Josie sighed out in relief as their hands was on their chests from her still erratic heart beats.

"Everyone good, it's just stiles" mg muttered to himself trying to calm down.

Stiles' voice is just as exasperated, as though Melissa is the one in the wrong here, especially when he remembers that Scott and Y/n almost did the exact same thing to him with the bat in Wolf Moon.

"What am I doing? God, do any of you even play baseball?"

"Not why we have the bat" Y/n laughed out.

"What?" Melissa asked overwhelmed.

Suddenly, the light flicks on, revealing that Scott and Y/n had returned home. Melissa wastes no time turning towards the two and exasperatedly scolding them.

"Can one of you please tell your friend to use the front door?"

"But we lock the front door." Scott started obliviously.

"He wouldn't be able to get in." Y/n nodded along to her brother.

"I got a copy of a key later so it all worked out" Stiles said shrugging with a smile, knowing that he made that copy secretly until Melissa and y/n found out.

Melissa gives them both a look.

"Yeah, exactly." She suddenly realizes what time it is and changes the subject. "And, by the way, do any of you care that there's a police-enforced curfew?"

The twin's and Stiles all shrug and reply simultaneously, completely in sync.

"No." The three said simultaneously

Many of the trouble-making trio's (old and new) friends laughed at the no hesitation answer the three gave.

Melissa rolls her eyes to the ceiling and mutters under her breath. "No."

Melissa finally sighs and throws up her hands. "All right, then. Well, you know what? That's about enough parenting for me for one night, so..."

"I would've done the same" all the parents said making Melissa snicker to herself.

Melissa throws the bat onto Scott's bed next to where Stiles is sitting and turns to walk out the door.

"Goodnight." Melissa said to her children, not even saying a word to stiles seeing as she was a bit irritated with him.

Scott and Y/n smiled sweetly at her.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Ma."

When the twin's turns back to Stiles, the two take notice of the serious look on his face and immediately asks him about it, frowning in concern in the process and Scott drags his desk chair over so he can sit in front of him while Y/n takes a seat beside the Stilinski.

"What?" Scott asked concerned.

Stiles hesitates for a moment before informing them of what he just learned.

"My dad left for the hospital fifteen minutes ago... It's the bus driver."

Scott and Y/n look at Stiles questioningly, and the latter continues.

"They said he 'succumbed to his wounds.'"

Those who understood, frowned sadly at the news.

Y/n sighed and deflated sadly at the news while Scott just looked more confused.

"'Succumbed?'" Scott asked

Stiles' frown gets even deeper as he and Y/n share a look.

"Scotty.... he's dead." Y/n told her brother gently.

Now everyone else frowned and looked close to how past Scott did.

Scott's eyes widen as he gasps in shock, and he starts to put together a picture based on the little information he has to go on.

[Scene change: Hale House]

Scott and Y/n, assuming that Derek was the one who attacked and killed Garrison Myers, rushes into the Hale House and Scott immediately starts yelling for Derek.

"Derek! I know you're here! We know what you did!"

Derek is out of sight, but his calm voice can be heard echoing through the ruins. "I didn't do anything."

"That's hard to believe" Rebekah said as the man just reeked of suspicion.

Scott, not believing him, walks up to the bottom step of the burned staircase as he tries to get a read on where Derek is hiding.

Y/n scoffs and follows her brother before finally speaking, also in anger.

"Yeah right, You killed him!"

Derek, still out of sight, continues to respond to him, but his tone is getting more impatient. "He died."

Scott, still listening for any hint as to where Derek is, keeps him talking as he walks up the steps, covered in sweat from the exertion it took to bike all the way to the house.

"Like your sister died?" Scott questions as his own sister shot him a look making him look back at her with a look that read 'follow my lead'.

"Nah that was a low blow" Y/n said shaking her head at the twos past actions.

Scott nodded in agreement as he turned his head towards Derek to apologize for his words. Which the Hale man shrugged off and said it was cool.

"My sister was missing. I came here looking for her." Derek's voice echoes out around the house.

"Well, you found her." Y/n said backing up her brother as she stayed at the bottom of the stairs and watching her surroundings on the ground floor.

Scott is almost at the top of the steps, listening carefully for any movement on Derek's part, as Derek loses his temper entirely and yells, clearly pained by the topic of conversation.

"I found her in pieces! Being used as bait to catch me."

Those who had/have siblings looked at the man in sympathy at having to witness such a cruel sight.

Now Scott is the one who is talking calmly.

"I think you killed them both. I'm gonna tell everyone, starting with the Sheriff."

Scott reaches the top of the staircase and turns to the left, not noticing until the last minute that Derek has been on the right side the whole time. Derek appears behind him, grabbing him by the shoulders and tossing him down the staircase. Taking Y/n with him as he slammed into his sister on the way down.

He stands at the top of the staircase as Scott and Y/n finally land on the ground floor in a heap.

The twin's fury has finally caused them to transform, and Scott turns to roar at Derek.

"RAWRRRRR!" The McCall's roar was loud and strong.

"Oh shit, werewolf fight club"

"Don't talk about fight club!" The sarcastic duo said dramatically without even looking away from the screen.

This causes the older Werewolf to leap down to the bottom of the staircase to join the siblings.

Before Derek can react, Scott grabs him by the front of the jacket and shoves him clear through the burned remains of the wall beside them, causing him to crash through it and land in a pile of broken wood and drywall.

"Not bad for some newbies" Hayley said with respect clear in her tone making the twins beam

Once Derek gets his bearings, he spits the drywall dust (and probably regular dust) out of his mouth as he clears the debris that landed on him and stands to his feet. He dusts himself off, shaking out his jacket, before hmphing, slightly impressed by Scott's boldness. "Huh."

Derek shakes out his leather jacket one last time before deciding to shrug it off entirely, muttering under his breath. "That was cute."

Derek tosses aside his jacket, revealing a plain gray tshirt. He walks back toward what used to be the foyer of the house, passing a door with a mottled glass window through which we see Derek roll his head and neck from side to side as he transforms for the first time that the twin's has seen.

The sound of bones crunching can be heard as he finally makes it past the door, in his full Werewolf form, ready to fight the McCall's properly.

Derek's eyes flash blue as he growls at Y/n and Scott menacingly through his fangs. "RRRRRRR."

Y/n leaps through the hole Derek made when he flew through the wall, and the two circle each other for a long moment as they wait for one of them to make the first move,
Scott walking cautiously to join his sister's side, Derek continuing to growl lowly at them. "RRRR!"

The twin's finally roar at Derek and lunges for him, but Derek is too quick this time, grabbing Scott and Y/n by the front of their shirts and pushing them backwards against the wall before yanking the two the other way and tossing them aside.

"Im gonna have a fucking heart attack!!"

"How many times are you gonna say that?!"

Y/n rolls over the coffee table and lands in a crouching position, growling softly as Derek leaps toward her, but managing to roll to the side before Derek can land on her back.

The two stand up, and they each manage to get a couple hits against the other before Derek shoves her across the room, where she lands flat on her back on the floor.

Derek stands in a hunched over position as Scott finally recuperates and gets to his feet and stumbles over to the coffee table, using it as leverage to stand up to his full height. Derek growls loudly.

"RAWRRRR!"

Derek runs over and uses the coffee table as a vault, kicking out so that his feet make contact with Scott's chest so hard that he flies backwards once again. Scott quickly gets back up to his feet, and Derek kicks out at the nearby wall and flips as Scott picks up a nearby wooden beam to use as a weapon.

He hits Derek with it hard, and he falls onto the ground and rolls backwards several times, landing on his back as Scott rushes toward him, the beam raised like a baseball bat.

"Swing batta batta, Swing batta batta, Swing!"

"I want to just do my thing!"

"Y/n, Liam.......no"

Derek rolls to the side before Scott can hit him in the face with it and then gets onto his knees so he can use his arm to hit the back of Scott's knees, causing him to flip backwards and land hard onto the ground.

Derek takes advantage of how disoriented Scott is to grab him by the throat and pick up his entire body before slamming him down on the ground twice in a row. Scott groans and he rolls to his knees, but before he can grab the beam he was using as a weapon, Derek kicks him in the gut and causes him to roll over a nearby wooden chest before landing on the floor behind it.

Y/n is now a bit recovered and leaps onto the chest, perching on it, but when she lunges toward Derek, the latter hits her in the chest so hard the sound of bones crunching can be heard.

This seems to be the final blow in the fight, as Y/n, moaning in pain with a human voice, staggers toward the nearby couch and braces her hands on it, the pain seemingly causing her to turn back.

Scott also on the ground, groaning as the pain had too made him transition back into his human form.

Behind them, Derek stands with his back to the twin's and rolls his neck again, bones cracking as he shifts back into his human form as well.

"That still looks like it hurts but a lot fucking less!" Jed complained at them having such an easy transition.

And the fact that even this they loved their wolf forms, they didn't look have as cool or had even half of the McCall siblings advantages.

The McCall's looks back at Derek, a look of betrayal evident on their faces, and Derek, exhausted from the fight and tired of arguing with Scott all the time and having his bodyguard sister around, finally sets the record straight with a sigh.

"I didn't kill him. None of us did. It's not either of your faults, and it's not mine."

These words only make Scott and Y/n more furious, and Scott manages to stand to his feet to turn to face him with an incredulous and loud tone of voice. "This? This is all your fault! You ruined our lives!"

Derek and Scott are now in each others' faces as Y/n stood behind her brother to back him up in case another fight broke out.

"No, I didn't."

Scott scoffs in disbelief, but his voice is no longer a half-scream as he talks more calmly. "You're the one that bit us!"

"No, I'm not." Derek said irritably with a snap to his voice.

".....and you couldn't have oh I don't know TELL THEM THAT BEFORE " The saltzman twins scolded the Hale man.

"That's what we thought!" Y/n and Scott said exasperatedly as they threw there hands up in the air.

The McCall sibling's eyes widen in shock at this revelation.

"What?" The twins asked in disbelief

"I'm not the one that bit you two."

Scott and Y/n's eyes are frantic as they processes this information.

Scott looks down at his chest, where there is a set of shallow claw gashes, and touches them gently, the sight of the blood on his fingertips triggering a memory from the previous night.

Y/n does the same with the gash in her shoulder as she too was triggered into seeing the previous nights event's.

[FLASHBACK-BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT ]

Scott an Y/n are approaching the bus, their vision red around the edges as the two uses their Werewolf sight. On the bus, the twin's finds the monstrous, large, wolf-man creature attacking Garrison Myers, who is screaming in fear.

"AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!"

Myers reaches out for Scott a d Y/n, hoping the siblings will save him, and when the two tried, the large Werewolf claws Scott across the chest and Y/n across the shoulder to get ribs, just like they're hurt now, only deeper.

[END FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT DAY]

Scott and Y/m looks down at their bloody fingertips once again, the wounds on his and his sisters chest/ribs already mostly healed, when they realize the truth of the matter.

This shocks Scott to the point where he has to sit back on the couch to catch his breath.

Y/n looks the same was as she stumbled to a near by wall and slid down till she was sitting on the floor. Looking off into the distance.

"...There's another." The twins say in shock from their separate spots in the room.

"Of....fucking.....course" Stefan said as he rubbed his temples to calm the headache starting to form.

Everyone else was look at the screen intently and listening closely.

"It's called an Alpha. It's the most dangerous of our kind. You guys and I? We're Betas. This thing is more powerful, more animal than any of us. My sister came here looking for him. Now I'm trying to find him. But, I don't think I can do it without you two." The Hale man explains as his eyes trailed back and forth between siblings.

Scott, completely overwhelmed by this information, continues to pant for breath.

"why us?" Y/n asked since she knows her brother couldn't get the words out.

"Because he's the one that bit you. You're both part of his pack."

Scott and Y/n look up at Derek with a devastated expression, and Derek's own expression is grim as well.

"It's you,Y/n, Scott. You're the ones he wants."

"Well it's that lovely" Damon and Bonnie said sarcastically to the on screen Hale man.

Derek stares down at the twin's, who gulps anxiously as the screen pulls back so the shot gets wider and wider.

[End of memory]

Ambrose clapped his hands as the screen turned off and everyone stretched out their stiff bodies.

"Alright, that was another memory done for the day, anyone want food, drinks, or blood before we begin the next one?"

"I could use some pizza" Y/n shrugged

"That's what Stiles said last break" Allison laughed out at the McCall.

"That's my boy" Y/n smiled proudly as Stiles did the same while pointing to the girl, Scott shook his head, looking at the ground to hide his amused smile, Lydia and Kira we're doing the same as Malia and Liam blatantly laughed out.

____________________________________________

Another episode done and man, oh man does editing these things take an eternity. I really hope y'all enjoyed this one and pls don't forget to comment, y'all are funny as hell and it makes my day.

Can't wait for the next one since we'll be getting a certain...scene😂😂😂

Oh and btw Ellie's fc in my head Is Jenna Ortega so if you catch references to her in this book, that's why lmao. I don't know why but when I was writing, I just subconsciously was thinking of Jenna, probably shouldn't have been watching Wednesday at the time 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
867K 30.8K 36
Highest rank - #4 in general fiction on 29/09/2016
18.6K 700 21
Daisy Black has lived her whole life in La Push, Washington. She grew up in a tribe of stories of wolf shifters and cold ones, never knowing just how...
5.5K 138 6
This is the reaction to my book Perspective, if you haven't checked it out please do. This book is something I've worked pretty hard on, and it's my...