Cay's Zodiac (Completed)

By Saiiros

As far as Vraiose Cay Clemente remember... Her Zodiac sign is not Leo. More

Cay's Zodiac
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Saiiros note

Chapter 13

2.2K 149 20
By Saiiros

LEO DIDN'T know how he got home safe and sound. He survived. He just did. Facing Rayos brother together with their father was nerve wracking. He mustered all the courage he had just so he wouldn't mess up.

Pabagsak na umupo si Leo sa dulo ng kama niya at hinubad ang uniform, leaving his sando shirt inside. He massaged his nape as he looked for his phone.

Now that he already told his real intention towards Rayos, he was now thinking about his next move. If he told her he likes her… would she consider it? Would she give him a chance?

He sighed heavily.

He pursed his lips and opened his Instagram—his personal account.

Leo Erese: Hey? Nakauwi ka na ba?

Mabilis niyang hinubad ang pares ng sapatos na suot niya at humiga sa kama. Hinigpitan niya ang hawak sa cellphone sa takot na baka bumagsak ito sa mukha niya. His hands were shaking.

Vraiose Cay: Yes, I got home safely. Dad and Kuya picked us up :)

He was contemplating whether he'll tell her or not about his encounter with her father. But after a minute of battling with himself… Leo found himself typing.

Leo Erese: Yeah, I actually saw them and we talked a little. Your brother introduced me to your father.

He wanted to add 'That was the most nerve wracking I'd encountered' but opted not to. It wasn't a good idea.

His eyes widened when a notification popped up on his phone screen. Napaupo siya at agad na inayos ang nagulo niyang buhok dahil sa pagkakahiga, he even double checked if he looked good in front of his mirror.

Instagram

Incoming video call from Vraiose Cay

Decline   Join

Leo was quick to click 'Join' before he missed it. He cleared his throat and moistened his dry lips by rolling his tongue over them. He can't understand himself. Why was his heart beating fast? Why was he acting like this? Was it natural?

"Oh, were you resting?" Rayos asked when he finally turned his camera on. Magulo pa rin ang buhok niya.

"No. I'm not, ngayon lang din ako nakauwi so…" he trailed.

"Is it okay to talk?" mahinhin na tanong nito. She placed her phone on a stand and sat on her chair, he could see a glimpse of her bed in the background. He can tell that the room was made for two people.

He rubbed his nape and smiled. Tilting his phone upward, para ang mga mata at noo lang niya ang makita nito. For no reason at all, his cheeks were red like a tomato. His breathing ragged.

He was like this when they're only talking via video call, what more if they're talking in person? Would she find him funny and unmanly? Ahh, so many questions.

"Of course," Leo answered, blushing. Lame.

"What happened? Did they ganged up on you?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong nito sa kanya. Her eyes were sharp and her looks were promising to kill her brother depending on his answer.

Marahan siyang umiling at mahinang tumawa. "They did not. Your father is nice…"

"He is. But when it comes to you? I doubt his niceness," she bluntly answered. "I am her daughter. I basically grew up sticking my nose into his business, bukod sa Mama namin, pangalawa ako sa nakakaalam kung paano mag-isip si Daddy." Rayos added with a matter of fact tone in her voice.

"Believe me, nothing happened. We just talked. That's it."

It's too early for him to tell her how their conversation went. He doesn't want to confess his feelings via video call.

"We don't have class tomorrow."

"Ha?" Leo asked. Surprised by how sudden she changed their topic. He blinked and nodded. "Wanna meet up? Sa Café namin?"

"Sure!"

LEO CHOOSE to wear a white shirt paired with faded blue pants and his most comfortable slippers. He didn't bother to fix his hair just like he used to do. His hair was closed to cover his eyes.

Nauna siya na nakarating sa Café nila. His sister was out of the town, kaya siya pansamantala ang nagma-manage ng Café. It wasn't easy to handle the Café alone but he survived.

"Hey, I'm sorry about my brother and… yeah, my father too."

His lips parted a bit when she apologised the moment she sat in front of him. But that wasn't really the case.

Leo was in a daze. Rayos was also wearing a white shirt tucked in her pants, her hair was in a high clean ponytail. Mas lalo lang na lumabas ang ganda nito. Her eyes were a little round, thick lashes that made her eyes more alive.

"Leo?"

Bumalik siya sa katinuan nang marinig ang boses ni Rayos.

"Ah! Don't mind it. It was fine, really!" Natataranta na sagot niya.

Leo avoided her gaze and breathed heavily. He can hear his own heart beat as his mind practises the words he wanted to say to Rayos. Without him, stuttering. Without him, messing up. He conditioned his mind to only say the right words.

He cleared his throat and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm… Let me see," aniya at kinuha ang menu sa tabi nito.

Rayos ordered her part and as for him, alam na ng mga ito ang gusto niya. Coffee and sandwich. Plain and simple.

He inhaled a large amount of air and looked at Rayos. Nakatingin din ito sa kanya, her head was titled a little, naniningkit ang mga mata nito sa kanya. Looks like she already read his moves.

"You… Do you have any… problems?" Putol-putol na tanong nito sa kanya. "Is it about my brother? My father? Are you cutting ties with me?" Nanlalaki ang mga mata na dagdag tanong nito.

His eyes widened in disbelief. Her ideas were all absurd!

"I like you. It's not about your father nor your brother. It's about me, catching feelings for you, Rayos." Leo suddenly blurted out.

Hindi siya nag-iwas nang tingin kay Rayos. Leo saw how her eyes widened as her lips parted, bakas sa mukha nito na hindi ito makapaniwala sa sinabi niya. And he's right, a moment of silence, Rayos shocked face softened.

"When…? Did it start?" She asked in a low voice, she rested her hands on the table.

Itinago niya sa ilalim ng lamesa ang mga kamay at hinayaan na mamahinga sa mga hita niya. His hands were shaking uncontrollably but he managed to get his breathing stable.

"I believe… it all started before I even introduced myself to you," malawak siyang ngumiti kay Rayos nang maalala ang araw na 'yon. "It was during our enrollment. You are supposed to take Humanities and I am supposed to be in ABM, you caught my attention, bravely asking for a chance. Honestly, noong nakita kita hindi ko na alam kung ano ang pumasok sa utak ko. I threw my damn enrollment form and asked for a new one just so we'll be in the same strand."

Hindi makapaniwala ang tingin sa kanya ni Rayos. Of course, even his sister labeled him as an idiot for pulling that stunt. She didn't answer, hindi rin naman ito umiwas nang tingin sa kanya.

"And lately, without even knowing it… my feelings for you grow. The desire to be with you intensifies," patuloy niya pa.

"You… sigurado ka ba na—" Agad nito na itinikom ang bibig.

He raised his brows, waiting for her to continue but she did not.

"I am one hundred and one percent sure about how I feel for you, Rayos. I am only coming clean, confessing." Leo assured her. He wasn't trying to put pressure on her.

"I… don't know what to say," malamya itong ngumiti sa kanya.

Leo smiled to assure her that it was fine. As long as she heard him out and didn't leave him, ayos lang sa kanya. Whether she will reject him or not, it's all up to Rayos. Ano man ang maging desisyon nito ay rerespetuhin niya.

"Am I allowed to court you?"

He was asking for permission because he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable around him. His father was strict when it came to pursuing women, ito lagi ang itinuturo nito sa kanya.

If a woman did not allow you to court her, then stop. As simple as that. Even if you like her that much. A man needs to consider the woman's comfort.

Leo already readied himself if Rayos rejected him here and now. He kept on pinching his palm to relieve his nervousness.

Rayos slowly rolled the tip of her tongue in her bottom lip. He was carefully watching his actions and lost it when Rayos slowly nodded her head too.

Agad siyang tumayo, his hands leaning against the table, as his eyes glistened with tears.

"Totoo?" Leo asked again to make sure.

"Courting is fine with me," mahina na sagot nito sa kanya.

"Shoot!" Leo almost jumped but he controlled himself and just threw his fist clenched to the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11M 254K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
58.5K 1.5K 33
Jennifer Lopez is out on vacation with her soon to be husband Alex Rodriguez when they are kidnapped by the baddest bitch in the planet, Rihanna. Ale...
2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
270K 8.4K 31
"How about we do something crazy?" "Like what?" "Anything, as long as it's crazy." "Why should we?" "Because it's called living, Angel." Luke Anderso...