One Shots Book

By chrissybaeevans

My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This boo... More

Just Another Fairytale β€’ Steve Rogers
Forever Family β€’ Andy Barber
Scars β€’ Andy Barber FF*
Back Together β€’ Chris Evans
Merry Christmas β€’ Chris Evans BT*
Cravings β€’ Ari Levinson
The Chase β€’ Colin Shea
My Birthday Girl β€’ Chris Evans
You Belong With Me β€’ Chris Evans
Stay Away! β€’ Chris Evans
Over the Moon β€’ Andy Barber
Girls Day! β€’ Ari Levinson
I Knew You Were Trouble β€’ Lloyd Hansen
A Cupid Miracle β€’ Chris Evans
Super Dad β€’ Chris Evans
Captivated β€’ Lloyd Hansen
A Date β€’ Chris Evans
X's and the O's β€’ Chris Evans
Little White Lies β€’ Chris Evans
City Girl β€’ Cole Turner
My Daughter's Boyfriend β€’ Chris Evans
I Was Your Baby Too β€’ Chris Evans
June 13th ❀️ β€’ Chris Evans
Purfect Pair! β€’ Chris Evans
Social Butterfly β€’ Andy Barber
Steve Rogers Day! β€’ Steve Rogers
Sweaty Eyes β€’ Ransom Drysdale
Sweet like Ice Cream β€’ Colin Shea
College AU Sneak Peek (Future Series)
Not Fun List β€’ Chris Evans
Mine, Always β€’ Ari Levinson
After School Duty β€’ Paul Diskant
Picture Day β€’ Andy Barber
Ride β€’ Steve Rogers
The Food Gremlin β€’ Curtis Everett
Two Left Feet β€’ Chris Evans
Want to Be Yours β€’ Steve Rogers
Finger Lickin' Good β€’ Nick Vaughan
Onederful β€’ Chris Evans
Football Sunday β€’ Chris Evans
Thanksgiving! β€’ All Books
Monsters β€’Jake Jensen
Birthday Princess β€’ Chris Evans
Christmas Baby β€’ Andy Barber
Page 1 β€’ Chris Evans
You're My Kind of Prince β€’ Colin Shea
Drinks On Me β€’ Andy Barber
Paparazzi β€’ Chris Evans
Boyfriend Bingo β€’ Chris Evans
You Blow Me Away β€’ Johnny Storm
That Should Be Me β€’ Ari Levinson
Wash N Wiggle β€’ Chris Evans
Loving Him Was Red β€’ Chris Evans
Easter & Ever β€’ Chris Evans
Eggscellent! β€’ Andy Barber, Steve Rogers
Chardonnay & Coach β€’ Ari Levinson
Late Night Snackin' β€’ Chris Evans
Mother's Day β€’ Steve Rogers
Mr & Mrs β€’ Andy Barber

Back to You β€’ Cole Turner

1.5K 81 17
By chrissybaeevans

boyfriend! Cole x girlfriend! Reader

🪴

~ Y/N ~

"Don't do this to us, baby, please," Cole is begging you to stop from packing, from leaving.

I don't say anything but continue to pack everything into my carry on, tears streaming down my face.

"Babe! Are you even listening to me?" His voice is strong and aimed right at you as he grabs your forearm.

"Cole, please please don't make this harder than it has to be. Remember what I said?"

He shakes his head no, I sigh, feeling like my heart is going to burst out my chest at leaving this sweetheart of a man.

"I don't want you to wait on me. I'm going to head out to the city and see what it's like there. I don't want you to wait for me to call and say 'I like it, I'm going to stay,' or 'I'm coming home. Wait for me,' that's not for to you Cole!" I shake my head.

"How is that your decision to make, honey?!" He matches my level of voice, "it's mine! And I say I'll wait for you to the end of time." Cole comes closer and holds my face.

Getting caught in the moment, I let him kiss me, softly and slowly, like he was trying to get me to see what I'd be missing out on.

The country side was just getting to be too domestic and small for me, I know there's bigger things out there for me. I just need to step out my shell.

And I had every intention on bringing my sweet boyfriend with me. I can't be without him.

What Cole and I have is beautiful, addicting and amazing, like a new flower blossoming forever.

Only it's not forever.

Cole's father falling ill and leaving Cole to do all the work on the farm was not in my plan.

I wanted him with me. But his father is more important, I can't do anything about that.

"It's not fair to you," I repeat to him, "are you not understanding?"

"Then don't go, Y/n!" He shouts at you and Cole has never ever raised his voice at you since you began seeing each other.

"Stay here with me, we'll live at the farm together." He proposes, taking my hands in his, "all you have to do is take care of the house with Mom, I'll take care of the farm. We'll be together, which is the most important part."

~ COLE ~

She didn't say a word to my proposal, the solution to our problems — she didn't say anything but zip her suitcase up.

Yes I feel guilty and bad for guilt tripping her to stay, and I feel selfish for making her stay for me, for us!

But I don't care, I don't care. This girl is the love of my life, she's beautiful, sweet, my parents love her more than they love me and I constantly feel like I'm on cloud 9 whenever I'm with her.

I have a ring hidden in my sock drawer for a reason. Because I know Y/n is the real deal, she's my person, my other half.

Bit right now my other half was leaving me. Without so much as a bat of an eyelash, she has her mind set on going to the city.

For what you may ask? Simply for the experience, to explore. I was willing to go with her, but my pops isn't at his best right now and my mom would have a heart attack if I were to leave them.

I follow her out to the cab, doing my best to beg and beg and beg her to stay, to change her mind, to make her stop her actions and jump into my arms, telling me she was going to stay.

I just want her to stay.

But I don't get any of that when she opens the cab door, "I'm sorry, Cole," tears are rushing down her face, forming in her eyes just to quickly run down that beautiful face of hers.

"I love you, okay? I always will." She cries as she tells me, my own cheeks are wet as the car pulls away, she blows me a kiss.

I watch with teary eyes as the cab drives up the dirt road, my heart empty and aching as the one girl I can safely say I've loved, was leaving me.

~ 2 months later ~

"And this fern will bring the good energy into your home, trust me, Mrs.Dickson!" I wrap up a beautiful looking fern for one of my best customers.

"Thank you hunny," a shaky hand extends a $20 bill to me and I take it, giving her back $10.

It's been a slow day here at the market, some days I get a lot of customers, and happy plant owners...other days...not even a fly.

But what else can I do, I have to keep pushing forward, keeping going I'm the head of the household now after my dad got sick, and Mom is doing the best she can to take care of him.

Flipping through my book, I distantly hear my co-vendors speak about the weather, others using their negotiating skills to make some money.

"Hi," a gentle voice appears, but I can't glue my eyes off from the book page I'm on. I quickly read the last few sentences.

Feeling bad that I'm paying absolutely no attention to my next customer, I shut my book close, "sorry, the enemies just hooked up, I've been waiting 15 chapters to get to that point."

A laugh rings through my ears, I know that laugh. That's my baby.

~ Y/N ~

"You finally got around to reading the enemies to lovers book I told you to read?" I ask him, he still looks so handsome as he did two months ago.

Cole is different than anyone else I've ever been with, he doesn't judge me nor points out any of my flaws—but what he does is he embraces them. He brings out the best in me.

"The...um...you're back." Cole stammers to find the right words. My cheeks heat up in a quick flash as I realize he's staring at me.

He's always had that intense stare, especially with those pretty blue eyes, "yeah I'm back."

"I thought maybe we could walk around and...talk." I extend the second cup of coffee I had in my hand, "I got you your favorite."

Cole and I walk side by side down a pretty garden, it was very nice out, the sun was hiding behind the clouds and every so often would peak out.

"Did you come back to tell me you're staying there for good?" Cole stops walking, and it's the first thing he's said to me since we first began strolling along.

I stop walking too, a sad look on my face because Cole is such a good mind reader, especially when it comes to my mind.

Looking over at the bench in front of a huge oak tree, I nudge my head over, "C'mere." I grab his hand and lead him.

The two months I was in the city were amazing, they were one of a kind, and I've never felt so wild and free.

But my trip to the city opened my eyes, it truly opened my eyes as to what's more important. And although I never thought it'd happen like this.

Life has a funny way of spitting things back in your face, and putting you in a place that you truly belong in.

"You met someone else," Cole rambles, he hasn't even taken a sip of his coffee. He's nervous, I know when his hands get shaky and that wrinkle deep in his forehead meant one thing.

"Cole—" I try to stop him, stop his overthinking because he does that. He takes one little thing and explodes it into something bigger, that's not even necessarily true.

Just part of the tricks his mind is playing on him.

"I can't go through this again," he touches his chest as if me telling him I am moving on would actually trigger a heart attack.

And well, after a few years together, it might. When you grow so attached to someone, it stings bad when you can't be with them.

But I like to think separation is good, in our case it was good. It meant I had an excuse for missing him so much, and realizing how important he is to me.

"No don't even tell me," he covers his eyes, "actually tell me," he's quick to lower his hand, "so I can stop telling myself that you came back to see me."

"Cole let me explain—" once again I'm interrupting, I can't even finish a full sentence.

"No! Don't tell me." His voice quivers he's really worried and stressed, I scoot closer to him, placing a hand on his back to soothe him.

God I love this man, every dorky, moody, sweet, farm boy part of him.

~ COLE ~

She's leaving me.

Fuck, she's going to leave me this time for real. This time she was going into the city for good, it was going to swallow her up and never come back to me.

God, this hurts. I genuinely think I'm having some kind of a stroke, she's even rubbing my back like how she knows I like to soothe me.

Because she knows what she's about to say is going to hurt. Fuck! I don't want to hear it, but I need to.

"What's his name? He's probably really attractive. Some kind of cooperate office guy with a lot of money probably more than you and me and the farm combined...oh my god, did he buy you that watch?"

I'm rambling at this point, the words just falling from my mouth as soon as I think of them. Y/n's eyes look at the watch on her wrist.

She shakes her head, and ignores me! Because she knows I'm right, "Cole, calm down or you're going to have a panic attack."

"I rather have a panic attack than you tell me that you're breaking up with me for good. Y/n, I can't live without you! This is serious. I am going to lose it...like reaaallyy lose it."

A shaky hands runs through my soft locks, I seriously feel like throwing up right now. I can't live or be without this girl.

These past two months have been hell. I've never felt so lonely.

"Cole!" Y/n brings my face to hers, she can see his short my breathing is getting, fishing for something in my jacket she takes out my inhaler.

Helping me take a breath, a proper one, Y/n kisses my cheek. Rubbing my back still, "Cole please calm down. I haven't even said anything yet, baby, okay?"

"Deeeep breaths!" She practices deep breathing with me, and I inhale through my nose exhaling through my mouth.

My heart is racing to the point it is thumping in my chest.

"Cole. I came back because, well..." I see her struggle with her explanation.

"What!" I don't mean to yell, but I need to know what the hell is going on. What are her plans?

Am I included in them?

I don't know. I hope I am. When I said I can't live without this girl, I really can't.

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes avert to hers so fast, I'm surprised they didn't cross over each other, "with the cooperate guy's? How could you do that to me?!"

~ Y/N ~

I grab Cole's face, he isn't understanding. At all.

Apart from being diagnosed with anxiety, he's very stubborn. Descending my lips onto his, I kiss him passionately, and lovingly to the point I sigh after I pull away.

He's an amazing kisser, and his kisses always transport me to another universe, I go in for another kiss, and he reciprocates it this time.

Also holding onto my face, he pours every ounce of love in that farm boy body into the kiss, gently slashing his lips with mine, making my body tingle all over.

"Cole," I whisper, pulling away only so that I'm centimeters away from his face, "there hasn't been anyone else but you." I remind him.

I watch his eyes expand, dilate and even water. He's going through so many emotions, working through each and every one of them.

"You came back because you're pregnant?" He says after a long while, I can't stop looking at his handsome his face is.

So effortlessly perfect, every trait so smooth, or plump, "yes, I-I'd wake up sick in the mornings. Wasn't sure if it was all the pollution and maybe I wasn't used to it. Or the ingredients the city people put in their food..."

"...of course your used to natural organic food," Cole adds for me, and I giggle. Making him smile big. And he even puts a hand on my belly as I explain.

"I thought back to my last period, and the last time we had sex. In the back of your truck..." my lips flip up in a warm smile, putting my hand over his, "and well, baby, I took a test. Four actually, and I got four positives."

Cole suddenly grabs me, and twirls me around, "Oh thank god for my semen!" He shouts and I widen my eyes covering his mouth.

Who would've thought the one time I let Cole come inside me, unaware that he'd actually be doing me a favor. Bringing me back to my roots, the precious farm land that I should've never left to begin with.

"I brought you back to me...god I love you," he hugs me tight and I hug him back. Feeling so incredibly happy and safe in my farm boy's arms.

"I love you, Cole," I kiss him deeply, picking my leg up feeling like a princess under his stare, "we love you."

A/N🤍:

I can't sleep, quickly typed this up on my computer. I really loved how it came out! Impromptu one shot came out of no where really...hope you guys liked it 🤍🌟 been a while since I've written Cole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 2.8K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram β™‘
115K 1.6K 25
includes - smut - angst - fluff chris evans and all of his characters! enjoy <3
2.3M 48.9K 119
Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press tours and interviews, Tom and Y/n are wr...
268K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...