The pups pup

By dhdjsbsvsj

Tadashi has recently been feeling off he's had some stomach problems and has noticed he's gain some weight,at... More

First symtoms
Planing
Telling them and him
Special before the witches chapter:Miyas Date
Telling the hags(witches)
Baby shower!
The break in!
CHERRY WAIT!!!
Preparing
Im sorry-WHAT

The vacation

481 9 21
By dhdjsbsvsj

Hello beautiful people!!! Sorry it's been a wile,finals are coming up and it's annoying,but before I start I want to thank Banana Noir 10 For supporting me!,and I special thank you to AlexFox224 they have agreed to help me with this story!!,and has given me so much help! So a special thank you, AlexFox224 thank you so much again,and they have come up with an amazing plot,so thank you I would also like to announce that I will make two maybe more books of This,this one will be up till the wedding,and the other will show events after it along with a plot twist at the end of this chapter,another thing is some things from the past few chapters at not make sense but trust me the plot that has been created is a good one,Now enjoy!!!!

Adams P.O.V
We were on our way for our week long vacation the resort wasn't too far away so it's only a day drive,there are two drivers so they can take turns,right now it's late and tadashi was working on some files even tho I told him we can take care of it after the baby-no- after Fuji is born.I took a 3-4 year leave so we can raise him.

"Puppy,take a break and sleep,it's late and we're on vacation" I took away the tablet so he could rest "I know,but I was almost done,I just had to send a power point to the-" I put my finger to his lip "pup,sleep,you need it" got out a blanket and put it over us,we were already in night wear.

"But-" I cut him off
"no buts pup,your pregnant,and your body becomes more tired as time goes on,so your sleeping" I put a finger on his lips I saw that he looked surprised but he did as I told him anyways .

3rd P.O.V

The limo had a special part to it,the seats can unfold and be formed like a bed,they had pulled them out Adam and tadashi had laid down with the warm blanket.
Tadashi was on the left wile Adam was on the right. They had began to fall asleep but not before Adam had his arm wrapped around Tadashi's waist his hand over the small baby bump and with that they both fell asleep.

In the morning

Adam had woken up he had gotten his phone to see it read 7:58 he got up and saw that they were less than a mile away. He got changed and decided to pick up tadashi when they got there.

"Sir,where here" one of the drivers said, "Thank you" he was already done with getting dressed,tadashi was still asleep on the comfy pull out.The limo parked and the drivers got out,one went to open the door and the other went to get the bags. "Thank you" Adam bowed his head as he got out,the driver stammered a reply still getting used to Adam being so nice. He got to the other side of the car and carefully picked up Tadashi "there we go sleepy pup" He whispered as he got Tadashi out, he then began to walk towards the hotel as the drivers followed with their bags.

As he walked to the front desk he could see the costumer service isn't the best,but he can change that. "Hello I'm here to check in" he said to the receptionist "Ya whats your name of whatever" she said as she filed her nails wile the man beside her was on his phone, Adam grin knowing he was about to end their whole career "Ainosuke Shindo" he grinned the man dropped his phone and the lady stopped filing her nails they both looked up with wide eyes. Adam just grinned tadashi still asleep and cuddled into adams chest.

"Y-Yes!,thank you for choosing our hotel sir!" The lady greeted wile the man nodded and typed in the room, "here's your room key!,your room is 309,anything you need don't be scared to ask!!" The man handed the key and stuttered nervously Adam smiled as he grabbed the key quickly and walked away wile the two looked at each other and yelled about how their dead, 'oh how I love my power' Adam thought.

They made it to the room and the drivers set down the bags and left,Adam placed tadashi on the bed wile he went to go and freshen up in the bathroom.

Adams P.O.V
I decided to take a nice shower to start the day,normally I would wait for tadashi but I don't want to wake him up, the water felt nice against my skin. After my shower I dried my hair and put just put on boxers for now,we decided we would get here shower and rest for a bit.

I then heard some movement from outside and a small "Ain-darling?" From outside the door I stepped out and saw him sitting with in the bed his hair a little messy with the blanket wrapped around him,it wasn't until now I've noticed his hair had grown a little. "Hi pup" my voice was still husky since it was early,brushing my teeth did help a little, "morning puppy" he turns to me and gave a small smile "morning darling" I smiled at him as well "the showers ready when you are" he nodded and began to get up he pulled the blanket with him to keep him warm,I chuckled at the action as he closed the door.

I laid in the bed wile I waited for him to shower.

Tadashi P.O.V
As I got into the bathroom I thought about my dream,it was odd,it seemed so real almost like a memory,it was me and ainosuke we where playing but someone else was with us, I don't remember who they looked like..they were young...a year a think?,it's all a blur. I pushed it aside and turned on the shower and began to undress then I looked in the mirror and

What the-

Adams P.O.V
I was scrolling through my phone to see if anything interesting happened then I heard it

"AHHHH!!,WHAT THE HECK?!?"
It was tadashi!,

I quickly got off the bed and slammed the door open
"WHATS WRONG-uhhhhh" i muttered out looking at him...did he have...BOOBS?!?!

Am i hallucinating?!?

3rd P.O.V
Tadashi new this was coming...he new he would gain women like parts to be able to give birth...some males get them,not all males who are pregnant would but some depending on their bodies.......but he never expected it to be so sudden, he looked at the mirror shocked Adam stood there both amazed and shocked, tadashi coverd himself with the blanket he had and looked at Adam.

"I-how...is...is this supposed to happen?" He asked tadashi nodded, "um...yes...it's supposed to be so it would be easier to give birth...along with feeding" he looked away a little embarrassed.

"I see,um..w-well I'll go then" he was a little red faced seeing Tadashi's new body Tadashi nodded as he looked away,at that Adam left he bathroom.

Time skip

It was later in the day at 6:18 PM,they both rested in the room,they had done some stuff,they did small exercises a few stretches as to not overdo themselves,they had watched The Tv a bit,talked about the baby room and some other events as well,right now they were in the main area, tadashi sat on a unnecessary huge arm chair wile Adam was on his knees both of their hands on the baby bump wile the TV had a movie on.

Adam was humming a small toon as he rubbed the tiny bump,Tadashi's eye where becoming heavy, "Can you believe it?,in only a month and 3 weeks we'll have our little prince" he smiled
Tadashi smiled back. "No,I can't actually" he hummed as the warmth of the soft chair and Adams body heat made him sleepy.

Adam placed a kiss on the tummy,tadashi began to fall asleep,Adam smiled at him and turned off the TV and picked up Tadashi and walked to the room.

He placed the green eyed male on the bed.

Tadashi's dream:

"Hey watch this!" Kid Adam yelled as he did a trick wile he was in the pool, The small kid tadashi clapped,

"Dwashi?" A small voice called out kid tadashi turned around and saw a shadow figure it was reaching Out to him hand extending Almost touching him then-

Tadashi's eyes shot open it was still early the sun hadn't risen yet,he got up slightly but felt adams arm around his waist,he slightly moved as to not wake up Adam. He got up and decided to make breakfast,although he should be resting he wanted to make some, he decided to make some waffles with a small fruit salad on the side,he thought adding some chocolate to the waffles would be good.

Time skip 1 hour and 8 minutes

Tadashi had finished he looked at his phone and saw it red 8:30 A.M.

'Wow I woke up earlier than I should....was it....who was that?...it felt like a memory...'

He thought as he had put everything he needed on the table, "puppy,what are you doing up so early" Adam wined as he held Tadashi gently by the waist "oh!,darling,did I make too much noise?" He asked "No,I stirred and reached for you but couldn't fined you" he leaned down and nuzzled his face in Tadashi,Tadashi let out a soft sigh with a small smile as he tugged on Adam's shirt to get his attention.

"Hm?" The blue haired male questioned, "Breakfast is ready" he whispers knowing it was still early and they were still a little loopy from their sleep, "you know we could have just ordered something right?" He sat down and looked at Tadashi "not that I don't mined it,I just think you should rest,you are due soon" he gently rapped his arm around his pups waist, "I know,it just feels weird still not doing anything" he replied. Adam just pulled tadashi on his lap and put a fork to his mouth "I know pup,but please rest,and eat,you haven't exactly been eating enough lately,it's usually small portions" he whispers wile still holding the fork to his mouth and had his chin on Tadashi's shoulder.

Tadashi have a soft smile and took the bite,they shared the breakfast and talked about what they could do or what they planned to do once Fuji is born,once this vacation is over then they'll have to deal with the paperwork of the court and have to make the disowning official.

Over the course of the week they've had lots of fun,they went to the ocean:

Adam was leading tadashi into the water "come on just a few more steps" tadashi was carful where he placed his foot and held onto Adams hands

Then danced:

It was a small party at the resort and there were tons of people dancing. Adam pulled tadashi to the dance floor "Come on puppy,Let's show them how it's done" he winked, Tadashi flushed but followed, In the end they did show off and got everybody's attention.

And as their last day of the week they walked on the beach at night walking hand in hand till they came to a stop and just looked at the water.

"You know pup,their isn't a day that gose by that I'm not thankful I met you" his hands held Tadashi's face wile tadashi leaned into the touch,

"I'm thankful I met you too darling" he still flushed using the pet name,even though he has grown out of his shell so much,he will always have his nervous habits,especially from his first few years after he turned 7,but he knew time would help.

Adam dipped tadashi a bit and they shared a soft kiss.

Soon the time had to come to go home,but once they reached the mansion they knew they had to get ready quickly for the court meeting.

Time skip

Adam and tadashi walked out.Adam sighed and rubbed his head,he was tired from all the bullshit his aunts had accused,But lucky he was able to disown them gain the money and mansion,the credit cards that will be charged to their accounts,and lastly a restraining order.

For some reason Matsumura had pulled up some evidence showing that they deserved a second chance,Tadashi felt....uneasy..around him but they pushed all of this aside and just happy that they were able to at least get witches away.

"Ugh that was tiring as ever" Adam groaned, "I know but hey,at least we got them away from us" tadashi offers a small smile. Adam smiled back,no matter how tired he was Tadashi always seems to Brighten up his day with even a small smile.

"Get in bitches we're going shopping" It was cherry and he was In the limo with the others. "Shopping....really?...now?" Adam asked "No bitch we're going to S" cherry sassed "OI!!" Adam screamed. "Also!,it's dangerous!!,Tadashi cant be out there it's dangerous!!,he's charring a baby!!,our baby!!,ring a bell?!?" He said slowly thinking that that would help cherry understand. "What cherry,means to say is,We think that it'll be a nice way to celebrate before little Fuji's birth,You know,like a Trip to S before the baby" Joe stepped in and tried to correct.

Adam thought about it for a second and looked at tadashi "What do you think?" He asked, "Hmm,I think,it's a good idea" the purple-black haired smiled. "Alright,But no extreme Tricks,You are not to wonder off on your own,And most certainly are not to be around any lunatics" Adam gave him the rules. "Yes darling I understand" Tadashi smiled. "Alright get in!!!"
—————————————————————————
"Where here,remember this is the only time I'll do this" the tall man said

"...yes...thank you..."

"You see your brother once then we leave immediately"

"Yes sir..."

"Good go be on your way then,One of my workers will watch over you"

"Yes sir..."

"Tadashi-nii....I'll see you soon..."

T.B.C

hey my sunshine's midnights and eclipse!!,I do hope you enjoy the story again thanks to AlexFox224 the story will become more elaborate also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Remember don't let anyone who's opinion who doesn't matter get you down,Anyways see you all beautiful/Handsome people next time!!!,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.2K 31
Just like the other books, this one follows the storyline of y/n joining Reki and Langa on their skating adventure. I own none of the pictures that...
28.6K 897 14
((renga angst)) "I would've stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life..." ••• warning:: major character death tw: suicide, abuse...
23.3K 837 26
Reki is outed in a very Christian town. His life quickly takes several turns for the worse. But he meets new people, kind people, like Langa, Joe...
134K 4K 13
Yandere Langa x Reki Completed ✅ ------- Langa hadn't realized his deep feelings for reki until the red-haired male decided that he wanted a break a...