Just another Frerard vampire...

By Medicalrelationship

Gerard has been watching over Frank for centuries, loved him for centuries but Frank doesn't feel the same wa... More

The back stabbing bitch and the man-whore.
Crimson walls
Remember me for centuries
The Titanic cameo
Regret, freedom and more regret
The cheesy vampire fight scene
Mikey and his mate
Soulmates?
Soulmates.
The end of the beginning
The serpent in my head, the warmth in your bed
The dark light, the gory nature
*Authors note*
A past ghost
I love you my love
Supernatural world
1005
Pierced hearts and falling daggers
Farewell. Bastard.
New Author

Sorry

948 30 1
By Medicalrelationship

I'm not comfortable carrying on this account along with the stories it contains. If any of you are interested of owning my account and books, message me and I will give you info. If no body wants to take this account on in the next month I will delete it.

I know this vampire story is incomplete but I have a page of notes I planned for the story which may help a future writer.

Once someone new owns this account it is 100% theirs so can delete or add what they want.

I am sorry but it's not for me anymore

- Olivia xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 42 25
How can two people so different be so perfect? A story of romance, tragedy, healing, and finally happiness, because everyone needs a happy ending som...
398 29 15
19 year old Gerard way has run away from home. Wanting to escape to a place where no one knows about Mikey or Helena or that dreadful night. Where no...
145K 6.5K 53
Gerard is in love with Frank. He doesn't tell anyone. Frank is in love with Gerard. He doesn't tell anyone either. They cope with their feelings so d...
29K 1.9K 30
Centuries before he met Frank, Gerard found himself lying in a battlefield. Bleeding out, beside his brother, alone. His life was about to change, fo...