Love So Life

By KillerRain

What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his br... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A.N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

17

1.3K 67 9
By KillerRain

A.N: In this fic Pete is Praew's older brother.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Porsche's P.O.V:

We arrived at the hotel and I walked over to the reception desk.

"Room for two?" He asked.

I nodded.

"How much for the night?" I asked.

"Ten thousand baht" He said.

"Just for one night? Isn't that too much?" I asked frowning.

"Take it or leave it" He said.

It was already late and the other hotels around here were fully booked so...

"Fine" I said begrudgingly.

Then paid him and he gave me a key.

I took out my phone to check how much money was left and saw that it was still a lot.

Well...Force of habit I guess but I don't think I'll ever stop doing that.

"Come on" I said.

Then me and Kinn went to the room and I opened the door before walking in.

"It's a one bed? Are you kidding me?" Kinn asked.

Oh well...I must say that I'm disappointed because I thought that there would be two beds but we'll just have to make do with that for now.

"I'm going to ask for another room with two beds" He said.

"Oh...There's no need...We barely managed to find an empty room...Do you want me to sleep on the floor if it makes you uncomfortable? Unless sharing is fine with you" I said.

"For god's sake...Don't you have any problem with that?" He asked.

"Nah...Not really...Why should I be worried? You don't like me anyway and you just broke up with your boyfriend so there's no way you'll be jumping into the water that fast right?" I asked.

"Are you being serious right now?" He asked.

I shrugged and nodded then layed down on the bed and patted the space next to me.

"Are you coming? Or are you going to sleep on the floor?" I asked.

"I'm going to the bathroom" He said.

Then walked over to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him.

"What the hell is wrong with that guy?" I asked.

I shrugged it off then took off my shirt and pants to sleep in my underwear like usual then put the blanket away and layed back down again.

I didn't feel like sleeping yet though so I turned on the TV.

But then I remembered that I still didn't talk to Chay so I took out my phone and called him.

"P'Porsche? Where are you now?" He asked as soon as he picked up.

"Hua Hin" I said.

"Huh? What are you doing there?" He asked.

"It's a long story but I'll be back tomorrow ok? Don't worry about me I'm fine and don't forget to lock the front door before going to bed ok?" I asked.

"Sure" He said.

"Good night" I said.

"Good night" He said.

Then I hung up and started playing a game on my phone.

After a while I got hungry so I went to check the fridge.

I found some sausages so I fried some of them and made three fried eggs then sat down to eat in front of the TV.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I paced the room back and forth not knowing what to do.

Should I wait for him to sleep first then leave? Or should I book another room?

No...That would be too suspicious he'll definitely ask me questions.

I showered and put on a bathrobe then walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh...You're finally out...I made you some eggs and sausages come and eat" He said.

I walked over to the sofa to see what he was doing.

He stood up and gave me an are you serious look.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"What? Why aren't you eating?" He asked.

"Oh...I'm not that hungry" I said.

He kept looking at me the same way then nodded to himself.

"Fine then...Suit yourself saphead I'll have it" He said.

Then he walked over to the plate and grabbed it then sat down on the sofa begrudgingly.

"There's a limit for spoiled brat behaviour you know I made that myself...It's kind of rude to just ignore it you know" He murmured.

Then stabbed a sausage with the fork angrily before taking a bite of it.

I didn't know how big his mouth was but...He looked like an angry chipmunk stuffing his mouth full with food like that as he frowned at the TV.

I was about to apologise because I wasn't used to eating such things for dinner but...

He suddenly burst out laughing as he pointed at the TV.

"Oh my god...Detective Jake Peralta is just the biggest goof" He said chuckling as he continued watching TV.

I looked at him dumbfounded because...Wasn't he angry just a second ago?

"What are you doing just standing there staring at me like a buffoon sit down and watch" He said as he raised the fork to my face.

I sat down and started watching the show with him.

It was actually kind of funny especially that woman Rosa Diaz.

After a few hours of watching the show I was starting to get fully hooked on the series.

I'm definitely watching the rest when I'm back home.

Wait...Home? Oh shit I haven't called my siblings.

I took out my phone and texted Kim and Tankul before putting the phone away.

Porsche was done with eating because both plates were empty.

I looked at my plate for what felt like a minute.

I should just try eating it next time.

Then I focused back on the show.

But...A minute or so later I felt a weight on my shoulder.

I looked at Porsche and saw him sleeping peacefully.

So I lowered the volume of the TV.

Then continued watching...

(The next day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and opened my eyes.

Porsche's head was still rested on my shoulder though.

I shook him awake and he opened his eyes and blinked twice then yawned.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Ten AM" I said.

He stood up and stretched his arms.

"Do you want to go shower or should I go first?" He asked.

"You go ahead" I said.

He grabbed a bathrobe and a towel then went to the bathroom.

I went to the parking lot to look for my phone charger then remembered that the grocery bags Porsche bought yesterday were still in the car trunk so I decided to bring them upstairs.

But noticed a feminine fragrance in the things he bought.

It was also the same brand my mother used to wear.

I frowned in confusion and tilted my head to the side.

What's he doing with that?

I decided to just leave them there since we're going back today anyway so I went upstairs again.

He was still in the shower so I sat down on the sofa to watch TV while waiting for him to come out.

After a while he was out.

I made the mistake of looking up.

He was busy drying his hair with a towel and the bathrobe he was wearing was a bit loose because the belt knot wasn't well tied and his legs too...

"Aren't you going to shower?" He asked.

I blinked twice when his voice snapped me out of my trance.

And noticed that he was standing right in front of me.

"Ummm...Yeah...Sure" I said.

Then walked over to the bathroom hurriedly and closed the door behind me.

I should see that fortune teller again for sure.

After a while I was done and walked out.

Thankfully he was wearing his street clothes and his hair was completely dry.

"Come on I made you some salad and eggs with fried sausages eat up...We have somewhere to go" He said.

"Where else?" I asked.

"Where else? We're at the beach...So we should obviously go get some ice cream before going back home...Hurry up and get dressed" He said as he busied himself with tying his shoelaces.

I was done eating so we went to the beach.

He got the ice cream and handed me one.

Then we started walking as we ate the ice cream.

It could be almost passed as a date...

Maybe I'm just unlucky.

(Meanwhile)

Vegas's P.O.V:

I was in the sports club with my friends.

"Alright guys so...What are we playing?" One of them asked.

"Wait...My girlfriend said that she's coming to watch me play" Another one said.

I was playing a game on my phone but looked up just in time and saw a basketball flying at me.

I threw the phone to the floor and instinctively grabbed the ball before it could hit me.

"Sorry...We're new to this" A girl said as she ran over to me.

Then she stopped in front of me.

"It didn't hit you right?" She asked.

I handed her the ball.

"It's alright" I said.

Then walked past her.

"Praew what happened?" A guy asked as he ran over to her.

"It's alright P'Pete the guy is fine" The girl said.

I looked at the guy.

He looked familiar but I didn't know where I saw him.

"Ummm...Well...I apologise on my sister's behalf she was never good at aiming" The guy said.

Then he chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well...If you're fine then I suppose me and my sister should get going" The guy said then walked off with his sister.

I walked over to the benches and started reading a PDF book as I listened to music.

One of my friends walked over to me.

"Come on we decided on teams you're in my team" He said.

I wasn't in the mood for playing but I suppose might as well do it since I'm already here.

"Fine" I said then took off my jacket and followed him to where the others were waiting.

I grabbed the ball and started dribbling it as I ran over to the hoop.

I scored a few goals then walked over to the benches when my phone started ringing.

I took it out and saw that it was my father so I just ignored it.

But my mood was already ruined.

I went to the boxing area and started punching the bag as hard as I could.

Pete's P.O.V:

"Come on P'Pete just show me" Praew whined as she clung to my shoulder.

"It's not that much of a show you didn't have to invite your friends" I said.

"Just this once P...Come on I braged about you" She said.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"Fine fine let's go...You're lucky that I love you" I said.

I took her and her friends to the boxing area and put on some gloves then started punching and high kicking the bag as it moved from the force of my attacks.

Then stopped and steadied the bag.

Some of my sister's friends asked me to teach them.

I looked at the person behind them who was punching the bag hard enough it could have broke.

That's some anger...

Then he stopped and steadied the bag.

I looked at him for what felt like a minute then noticed that he wasn't wearing the punching gloves.

So I walked over to him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2K 26
After going through tragic circumstances in the future and suddenly passing away, Porsche, Pete, Porschay, and Macau were all granted another shot at...
223K 7.8K 34
What if Pete was never locked down by Vegas? What if instead Khun Kinn sent him in mission to seduce Vegas so he could: pull Vegas away from Porsche...
58.4K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......
91.6K 2.9K 12
A fanfiction on Kinn & Porsche adopting a child...