𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙤 - 𝙅𝙅 𝙈𝙖...

By jjismyfavmanwhore

season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter =... More

Aesthetics
Intro
Pilot
The lucky compass
The forbidden zone
Spy games
Midsummers
Parcel 9
Dead calm
The Runway
the bell tower
The phantom
The Gold
The Heist
Prayers
Homecoming
The darkest hour
My Druthers
The Bonfire
The Cross
Trapped
The Coastal Venture
Poguelandia
Fathers and sons
The Diary
Heists
The Dark Forest
Happy Anniversary
Tapping The Rudder
Welcome to Kitty Hawk
Secret of the Gnomon
Announcement!!
Extras

The Bells

2.7K 36 18
By jjismyfavmanwhore

"Who was that?" Brodie asks, the sky now dark. They were both trying to go to sleep, well at least Jade was. Brodie was to busy pestering Jade for information. "Who was he?!" Brodie yells, making Jade flinch.

"Jimmy Portis." Jade says, her patience was thin, and the lack of sleep was wearing her down. "Look, can you just shut up?" Jade snaps. 

"Shut up? I'm trapped in here with someone who continues to lie and make up bullshit!" Brodie yells, making Jade push the hair from her face aggressively away.

"Lie?" She asks, scoffing and closing her eyes. "When have I lied to you?" She yells, glaring at her ex-boyfriend.

" 'Rafe shot me?' That's what you said! You made that bullshit lie up-" Brodie begins to yell angrily as if he knew what he was talking about.

"That's not a fucking lie! Are you so incompetent and stuck in my brother's shadow to realize he's a psychopath?!" Jade screams, now standing up. "You can't stand there and act like you're not the biggest liar in this room?!" Jade screams, anger slowly seeping thicker into her veins.

"When have I lied?!" Brodie yells back.

" 'I love you.' Does that ring a fucking bell?!" Jade yells, walking towards the window.

"Is that what this is about? You're still mad about me and Sarah?" Brodie scoffs.

"Yeah dude, I'm so mad." Jade says, sarcasm spitting from her words. "I don't give a shit! You're the one who's calling me a liar!"

"Listen to me Jade! Where is that diary? I'm not dying for your stupid friends!" Brodie yells, his hands flying around aggressively.

"Shut up!" Jade yells, her voice now louder than ever. She kept glancing across to the window of the room Kiara and Rafe were locked in. "Just go to bed Brodie." She demands, her mind trying to rack up a plan. 

"If you don't tell me where that fucking diary is by tomorrow, I swear-" Brodie threatens.

"You'll what, Brodie? Starting to sound a lot like Rafe." Jade says, still glancing out the window. 

Brodie takes a deep breath before turning away from Jade and grabbing a small blanket from the edge of the bed and pillow. "I'll take the floor, Ms. Valentine." He spits, laying down and quickly falling asleep despite his uncomfortable bed.

Jade ignores him and still looks outside, counting the stars. Her hands grip the windowsill, as her eyes fill up with glossy tears. She looks away from the sky and down to her bare feet. She just wants to see her boyfriend and sister. She wants everything to go back to the way it was before. Before the gold, before the cross, before El Dorado, before she found out her entire family was fake.

~

JJ laid in the abandoned hotel structure with one thing on his mind. Jade. He wanted her here. With him. Safe. The truth was that Kie had opened up to him about something important in her life and JJ needed to be there for her. Regardless of having pushed away the love of his life.

That was what he thought anyway. But now? Now he would trade Kiara to get his girlfriend back. 

Everyone else was asleep and happy. Cleo and Pope were both huddled closely in a corner, John B and Sarah were cuddling each other, desperate for warmth. But JJ? No. JJ was alone. Sitting alone and craving his girlfriend.

Jade was expecting to be woken up by Brodie yelling at her or a guard shooting her in the face. What she didn't expect was a loud tapping noise on the window. She opens her eyes and squints in confusion as to what was happening. She jumps up from her bed and looks down to see a peaceful looking Brodie still asleep.

She tiptoes across the room and opens the curtains, squinting her eyes and adjusting to the sun. She scans the area looking for any sign of what the noise was. Across the building there was no sign of Kiara or Rafe in the window. 

"What the hell." She whispers, still looking around, confused as to what was going on. A rock flies in front of her face, hitting the window with a thud. She looks down to where the noise was and sees a smiling Kie and a hidden Rafe, behind a large pole. 'what'? She mouths, shocked at how the two of them had escaped.

'Singh left' Kie mouths. Her hands aggressively pointing to a door that leads outside the house. 'Go.'

"Ok." Jade whispers, nodding her head and smiling lightly.

"What are you doing?" Brodie asks, startling Jade who jumps back.

She quickly regains he posture and walks past him. "Kie found a way to escape. Her and Rafe are waiting for us outside." She whispers, weary of the guard outside.

"What?" Brodie whisper harshly, running over to the window. 

"Come on. We don't have time. Rafe won't wait for us forever." Jade says.

"Ok, what's the plan?" Brodie asks, his hands on his head as he violently runs his fingers through his thick hair.

"Um... smash the window." Jade demands, handing him a lamp from the side of the bed. 

"Smash the window? Are you insane. The guard will come in." Brodie says.

"Yeah, no shit." Jade says, running with the lamp in her hands toward the window. "We can mad-dog his ass and then escape." She says, pulling back her arm and charging the lamp into the glass, unsuccessfully breaking it.

"Woah! Hey, how about we think this through?" Brodie whispers, his voice harsh.

"No." Jade says, bluntly, winding back her arm again and hammering it into the window with enough force to break the window. She smiles at her work and runs back grabbing Brodie's arm before hiding them behind the door frame.

Eventually, the door unlocks and opens, in walking a man dressed tactical gear, holding a gun high up in the air. "Hey! Where are you?" The thick accent rolls off of the man's tongue as he looks around.

"Go." Jade whispers to Brodie, nudging him forward.

Brodie leaps forward and grabs the man's gun from behind and grunting. He lets out a shout as the guard throws himself backwards, landing square on Brodie's chest, winding him. "Shit!" Brodie yells, rolling onto his stomach in pain. The guard stands up, out of breath but now seething with anger. "Don't move! I will shoot you!" He shouts. 

Jade moves from behind the doorframe, grabbing a thick and heavy candle stick from the drawers. She sneaks up behind the man before swinging the candle stick over the man's head, knocking him unconscious.

"Oh shit." She says, dropping the weapon on the ground next to him.

"Fuck." Brodie says, slowly standing up and groaning in pain.

"Lets go." Jade orders, running towards the door. "Come on!" She yells, running down the stairs and to the front door.

"Kie!" Jade yells, spotting her friend still hiding behind a pole with her brother. She wraps her arms around her, and they both smile with terrified thoughts on their minds. "I'm so happy you're ok." Jade smiles, unwrapping from the girl.

"Me too." Kie smiles, tears in her eyes.

"Hurry up." Rafe demands, his patience running thin. "Unless you want to die, I suggest we leave." He snaps, running off towards a gate. "Look." He says, pointing at a car stacked with heigh. "We can escape through there." He says, smirking at Brodie and his sister. He then takes off running again, with the others on his tail, through a grass field on the side of the rode.

"Quick. It's gaining pace." Brodie says, running off the field and onto the road just behind the car. "Up." He grunts throwing himself into the back before turning around and helping the girls and Rafe up.

"Jeez." Jade groans laying back. She opens her eyes and looks up at the sky only to see a local man looking down at her with a shocked face. "Oh shit!" She yells, sitting up and alerting the others who look back and see the man as well.

"Oh no." The man says, watching as Rafe jumps at him and slams him against the window. Brodie then jumps forward to help his friend. Brodie punches the man across the face and kicks him, knocking him over and onto the road.

"No!" Kie yells, watching the man, roll into the bush away from sight.

The four of them all lay under a large tarp, their breaths slow and eyes closed in fear of being caught. The car slows down to a stop and voices begin to speak from outside.

"Check it."

"Yeah."

"Ok. All clear. Let them through!" A guard says, bringing relief to the teenagers.

The car begins to move forward again and the four of them wait until it gets to a steady pace before emerging from the tarp. "Told you we just had to work together." Rafe says, taking deep breaths. "All right. Listen, we're headed out to my boat, ok? I can give you a ride out, drop you wherever, somewhere safe. One thing though... I know your friends are on the island. Sarah too, I'm not helping them. All right? I can't trust them." Rafe says, looking at his sister and Kie for an answer.

Kie glances at Jade for help who was looking down at the ground in thought. "We just wanna get off this Island." Jade finally says. Rafe looks at his sister who was also looking at him. 

He scoffs and smiles, leaning his head back against the car. "I knew you were the good one Jade. Sarah was always so prissy and needed everything handed to her whilst you and me... We actually worked hard. For everything. Did Sarah work for it?" Rafe scoffs as he looks at Jade who was now avoiding his eye contact. "Huh?" He asks, his voice loudening. 

"No." Jade says, playing along in his petty act.

"Exactly." Rafe says, his face now flat. "We are the workers in family. Not dad and definitely not Sarah." He says her name as if it poisonous. Spitting it off his tongue in a fast motion.

Brodie and Kie both glance at Jade who ignores their glances and simply waits patiently, itching to get away from her psychotic brother.

"Yo! big man! What? Move!" The driver of the car yells as he comes to a slow stop, beeping at a pedestrian walking across the road.

"Go." Jade whispers, standing up and quickly jumping off the back of the car with the others following.

They all look around once off and the girls look at Rafe for directions. "Come on... my boat's this way." He says, walking off with Brodie quickly following him.

"Kie." Jade says, grabbing her arm. "You know we have to get the others, right?" She says, walking slowly towards the boys.

"Of course." Kie says, grabbing her hand. "You got a plan?" She asks, her eyes filled with hope.

"Yeah. Shove them off the boat and escape." Jade says a light smile on her face.

"P4L?" Kie smiles, it only growing as Jade smiles.

"Fuck yeah. P4L." She smiles, running towards the other pair.

They all walk through the docks, trying to act casual and not trying to draw attention to them. Though it was hard considering Kiara and Jade were both wearing silk pyjamas and Rafe and Brodie were wearing dirty suits covered in sweat.

"There." Rafe says, pointing to a large boat that had heaps of windows and a large sun deck. It honestly looked like a cruise ship. "Take your shoes off." Rafe demanded, climbing in the boat after taking his off, Brodie following. Kie and Jade both glance at each other before removing their shoes and cautiously climbing on the boat.

"We should have enough juice to get us to Saint Lucia no problem." Brodie says, undoing a rope and throwing it on the deck floor.

"Come on!" Rafe says, looking at the two girl who stood close together to gain some comfort.

"You're not gonna pull anything?" Jade asks, glaring at her brother.

"No, I'm not gonna pull anything, ok? I'm trying to do you a solid here." Rafe says, anger slowly growing. "You really wanna be back there with Singh, or do you want to be somewhere safe?" He asks, shrugging his shoulders. "Can you please help me with the bowline? Kie?" Rafe asks.

"Jade help me with the controls." Brodie says, standing up and walking up to Rafe. "There." He says, pointing to the front near the railing.

"Fine." She says, nodding at Kie and walking over to the panel. She looks at them and instantly looks for the off button.

"Hey, uh, I... I can't get it." Kie yells, that's the signal.

"What?" Rafe asks, looking over at her.

"I need some help!" She yells.

"Jesus, do I have to do everything?" He whines, walking over to her.

Jade switches the button off and listens to the engine shut off. "Uh... Brodie!" She yells, looking back at him.

"What'd you do?" He yells, running over.

"I don't know. I was just... I don't know boats." She says. Lie.

"What. Jesus." He says, climbing over the edge to check the back.

A sudden large splash is heard from behind them. Brodie's head snaps toward the noise and without warning Jade shoves him overboard watching as he splashes in the water.

"Kie go!" Jade yells, crouching down and flicking the switch back on, hearing the engine rumble back to life.

"Jade!" Brodie yells, wiping the water from his eyes. "What are you doing?!" He screams, watching as the girls fiddle with the controls and begin to move forward.

"I've gotta help my friends!" Kie yells, steering the boat out of the dock and into open water.

"Hey! You're gonna regret this! You hear me!" Rafe screams. "I'm coming for you Jade!"

"Fuck!" Brodie yells.

"We did it." Jade smiles, laughing lightly as she hugs Kie tightly.

"Oh my god." Kie laughs, squeezing her friend tightly.

"The phone. Let's text them." Jade says, pulling the phone out and typing in a message to Porter's phone.

'Meet @ pin 6:15 P4L' She types, praying for a message back.

"It's a waiting game now." Jade smiles, tears filling her eyes as she sits down next to Kie.

"Hey Jade?" Kie asks, her arms wrapped tightly around her legs as the wait patiently for the Pogues.

"Yeah?" The girl asks, looking over at Kie with a look of concern.

"You know I love you right..." She says, smiling softly.

"I love you too Kie. What's wrong?" The Cameron asks.

"Well, it's just. I want you to know that I'm glad you're one of my best friends and I'm happy you're in my life." She says, tears filling her eyes.

"Kie, you're making it seem like you're dying." Jade says, confused and beyond concerned.

"I like girls, Jade. No, I love girls. I'm lesbian, bisexual, pansexual... whatever you want to call it. But I love girls." Kie says, a tear falling from her warm brown eyes.

"Kie..." Jade says, smiling at her with tears now in her eyes. She wraps her best friend in her arms as Kie sobs on her chest. "It's ok."

"No it's not." She cries, gripping onto Jade's pyjama shirt. "My parents will hate me. John B will, Pope will... everyone's gonna hate."

"No baby. Listen to me." Jade says, pulling her head up and holding onto the long, curly, brown strands of hair. "No one's gonna hate you. The pogues love you. Ok? We always will, regardless of who you like or who you marry. We just want you to be happy. Whether it's with a man or woman or anyone else I want you to be happy." Jade says, smiling at nodding Kie.

"I want me to be happy too." She says, leaning her forehead against Jade's. "JJ... he's been there for me."

Jade takes a deep breath at her words praying her words were not going to hurt her. "Ok..."

"He loves you. You know that right?" Kie says.

"Y... Yeah." She nods.

"He would always talk about you when we went fishing saying he 'has to catch the biggest fish for you' or whatever." Kie laughs. "I told him on the island. He instantly said that he would be there for me because he doesn't want me to be alone through this." Kie looks away and her eyes fill up with tears again. "And I watched you two drift apart and I knew it was because of me. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She says, hiding her hands in her face.

"Well... did you two ever... kiss? Or... or have sex?" Jade asks, her face filling with hope.

"Of course not! Didn't you hear what I just said! I like girls." Kie scoffs.

"Then JJ and I can talk it out and we'll move past this. I'm happy he was there for you Kie." Jade says, genuinely smiling.

"Me too." Kie smiles. "But come on! You think I would kiss JJ? I wouldn't even do CPR on him!" Kie laughs, making Jade join in. "That's just blatantly disrespectful!" She yells, still laughing.

"Hey! That's my boyfriend you're talking about!" Jade yells, still laugher her ass off.

"It's been ages! When are they gonna come?" Jade asks, watching as Kie walks around to the front of the boat to look around.

"Jade." She smiles, looking at her friends hiding.

"What?" She asks, jumping up and running over to see what she's smiling at. "Oh my god." She smiles, tears immediately flowing over her waterline as she watches her boyfriend with his back turned to them. He was wearing his shorts he had been stuck in for a month (That had a gun tucked in the band of it) as well as a blue button up shirt that was too big for him and a dirty brown hat with a tightener.

She gets out of the boat and onto the dock as she watches her boyfriend scan the area. "JJ?" She yells, watching as he spins around instantly. A look of relief washes over him and he zones out everything as he sees his girl wearing silky silver pyjamas.

She runs over to him and wraps her arm tightly around him and tucks her head in his shoulder. She lets out a shaky breath of relief as she feels him wrap his arms around her with the same tightness. "I'm so glad you're safe." He whispers, his voice choking up and cracking. He holds her so tightly that her feet lift off the ground.

They let each other free and Jade places her hands on his cheeks as she chokes on her words. "You're really here." she smiles, so happy to see his face after many nights of not. "I really thought I'd never see you again." She lightly sobs, letting out a harsh breath.

He studies her face, looking at every inch to make sure she's real and not hurt. He grabs her waist and smiles through his tears. "I love you, Jade." He says, looking her dead in the eyes. He has never been more serious before.

"I love you, JJ." She smiles, her teeth shining. Their lips crash together, and he holds her closer than ever. The kiss isn't for sex nor was it for reassurance but simply because they love each other, and they hadn't seen each other in what felt like years. They didn't want it to stop. Not now and not ever. They eventually pull away, tears still falling from their eyes. They look over to see Kie running over towards them as well as the rest of their friends.

"Jade!" Sarah sobs, running over to her sister.

"Sarah." Jade saying pulling her sister into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you so much."

"I'm so happy you're ok." Sarah sobs, thankful to hell that she was alive.

"I'm ok." She says, watching as the rest of the pogues crush Kie and her in a massive group filled with emotion.

"Oh my god!"

"I'm so happy you guys are safe."

"Thank god, man."

"Jesus, is this yours? How'd you get it?" JJ says, looking at the two girls.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you." Kie laughs, hugging JJ.

"Holy shit." Sarah says, making her way towards the boat.

"So, I have a couple of questions." JJ says, prepping the boat with Jade.

"Go on." Jade smiles.

"A Lagoon 620 with twin 150 Volvos. You understand we can go anywhere with this thing, right?" JJ says, smiling up at her.

"I know... we were hoping for a better one." Jade says, sarcasm evident.

"Good way to be discreet. What'd they want anyway? They didn't hurt you, did they?" JJ pauses and looks at her for an answer.

Jade could see the anger on his face. "No. No, they didn't. It... You're not gonna believe what Singh wanted. Denmark's Diary." She says, leaning over the railing to look at him.

"Why?" JJ asks, confused as hell.

"I don't know. Says it leads to a treasure a lot bigger than the Merchant." She says.

"You're saying there's a bigger treasure?" He asks, walking up the stairs to the boat to stand next to her.

"I would've stayed to find out and all... but there's this guy who I love, and I couldn't leave him alone. Probably get himself killed." Jade smiles up at him as he rests his hands on her hips.

"Yeah?" He asks, a grin on his face.

"Yeah, but mostly the fact that Singh was going to kill me." Jade shrugs. "But... I'd rather die than be without him anyway." she says, smiling at him.

"Yeah..." JJ smiles. "I'd rather die than be without this girl as well." He smiles, kissing her softly on her lips.

"John B? Where are you going?" Jade yells, standing next to Pope on the lower deck.

"I'll be right back. I love you, Sarah Cameron!" John B yells, running off without looking back.

"What the hell?!" Pope yells, wanting to get out of this place.

"I can't believe he would just take off like that." Pope says. The crew were gathered around the steering hull waiting anxiously for their friend to return.

"Guys! Incoming!" Kie yells, looking at the bridge in fear. They all look over to see ten cars racing towards them, the bright sun now blocked by the vehicles.

"No. No. No!" Sarah mumbles.

"That's Singh's men!" Cleo yells.

"Where's John B?" Jade yells, fear and panic rising.

"He said he'd be back by now." Sarah says.

"Well, he's not! JJ, What are we gonna do?" Pope asks.

"We gotta make a stand. That's what we gotta do. The only option." JJ says, loading the gun and getting ready to fire.

"What?" Jade yells, shocked at his easiness to fire a gun at someone.

"Jade, we're not splitting up again!" He yells.

"Guys, you didn't see what we saw! He killed Portis! We can't stay here!" Kie yells, gripping onto Jade.

"We're not leaving John B!" JJ yells.

"No Pogue left behind!" Pope adds.

The truth is Jade couldn't decide. Stay here for John B and get capture by Singh or leave John B and survive.

"What are we gonna do?!" Cleo yells.

"They're here!" Kie yells.

"They're nearly here!" Cleo screams.

"We're not splitting up again!" JJ screams, being held back by Pope.

"We don't have a choice!" Kie screams.

"Damn it!" Sarah cusses, running over to the wheel. She starts the engine and steers their way out of the docks.

"John B! What about John B!" JJ continues on yelling in protest.

"JJ, we have to go! We'll find John B later!" Jade makes up her mind and holds her boyfriend back.

"Go! Go, now!" Pope yells.

"We can't just leave him like that, Pope." He shouts.

"JJ, get down!" Jade yells, pulling him to the floor as she watches Singh's men fire at them from the bridge. The men continue to fire at the boat before seizing fire altogether.

"Damn it!" JJ shouts, punching the floor.

Jade holds her head high with tears in her eyes as she looks toward the sunset, wanting this hell to be over.

Maybe it wasn't worth leaving John B on this Island knowing the torture her and kie had gone through.

I know it's short and boring but I need to keep flowing content out so next chapter with be better. <333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
246K 1.3K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
1M 12.9K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
740 194 67
Tobi and Ky are now apart of your favorite gang.. The Pogues. Brooke and Lux are now part of your least favorite gang.. The Kooks. Season 1 - Started...