Pokemon: Equestria Girls Vers...

By EarthWalkerN0A

๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ! ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐ครฉ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง! Pocket Monsters, or... More

BIO
Koh's Poke Team
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–Harem๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ (Part 1)
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–Harem๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ (Part 2) UPDATED
Prologue (Re-edited)
New Friends and New Foes
Ultra Mission Start! (Re-edited)

First Day of School

281 6 0
By EarthWalkerN0A

Opening Break:

Koh rub his eyes and slowly out of his bed. As the sunlight from his window reflected down on him, he stretched his arms and takes a shower, than he fix his hair.

Then he went to his extra glossy polished red 2024 Ford Mustang GT Convertible.

Then he turn on his car and turn on the radio and the selected song was called 'A New Venture'.

Then he drove off.

After 20 minutes of driving Koh arrive the school and park his car in the parking lot, then he got out of the car the look at the statue.

Koh: "Huh they had a statue of horse?... That's cool. I better watch out for some bullies in the school."

Then he walk to the door and two girls were outside the school notice him while blushing. One had minty green skin and a light pink sleeveless top and a purple skirt. The other girl had pink and blue hair and vanilla-like skin. were Lyra Heartstrings and Sweetie Drops but she call her Bon-Bon.

Lyra: "Who's that guy bon bon!"

Bon Bon: "I don't know lyra he look so charmingly foreign and handsome!"

Lyra: "Quick let's get out of here before he sees us!"

The two of them running away while blushing from their faces then they walk away. Rei took a sigh of relief.

Koh: "Alright Koh. New school, new friends, new adventures, here I come."

Koh opened the door and saw everyone staring at him. Tons of female and Male students were looking at him, all the girls were blushing on their faces with hearts in their eyes.

Then all the boys were staring at Koh, thinking he's a military commander, then they saluted to him.

Which made him sweat drop so he wave at them.

Koh: "Uh...Hello." He said weakly which all of the female students sigh dreamily and they fainted one by one. This made Koh a little uncomfortable. Then he saw a blue hair boy in shock as him walk over to Koh.

Koh: "Sorry to bother you but do the girls here do this to every new student?" He ask.

???: "Not that I remember. In fact I haven't seen a reaction like that to a new student in my life." The boy said sounding surprised himself.

Koh: "Huh. Good to know."

???: "I'm guessing you're new since you asked that question right?"

Koh: "Yeah. I'm Ryuo, Koh Ryuo. But you can just call me 'Koh'."

???: "I'm Flash Sentry. Nice to meet you Koh."

He holds out his hand and Rei gently grip it and shake it.

Flash Sentry: "So your new here?" He asks.

Koh: "That's right! I am Flash. It's my first time here in Canterlot High."

Flash was starting at Koh's personal attire.

Flash: "Wow Koh, I love your clothes."

Koh: "Thanks Flash."

Flash then saw the Poke Balls on the right side of Koh's belt.

Flash: "Are you an Pokemon Trainer?"

Koh: "Bing bong~! We have a winner~! Congratulation, Flash! Allow me to properly introduce myself, I am Koh Ryuo, Pokemon World Monarch."

Flash: "Wait! Your the Koh, the Apex King?! Dude, you're like a living legend! I'm a huge fan of your matches! Will you sign my Poke Ball?"

Koh: "Of course! *Signs Flash's Poke Ball and give it back* Always nice to meet a friendly fan. By a way Flash can someone help those girls they fainted when I arrived here."

Flash: "Don't worry Koh I know 3 guys will those girls yo diamond dudes!"

Three boys appear a few minutes later and appear behind flash.

???: "Yeah Flash?"

Flash: "Guys, all the girls had a sudden light-headed attack. Do you guys mind help my friend Rei to take the girls to the nurse's office?" he asks.

???: "Of course Flash, we'll help to take the girls to the nurse's office."

???: "No fido. I'll do it."

Fido: "Hey. I said it first Rover."

Rover: "Well I'm not gonna let take all the credit."

Both boys about to start fighting but Koh stopped the both of them fighting.

Koh: "SHUT UP!!! Stop slacking off, you pesky pups!" He shouted which the three of them stand still.

Three boys: "Sorry Chief!" They said saluting.

Koh: "Chief? *sigh* Fine... Anyway don't worry I know what to do."

Flash: "Really how Rei?"

Koh: "Watch and learn."

Four of them watching him lifting all the girls with his superhuman stretch.

Then he put all the girls on his back then four boys are in shock to see this Flash was the first to talk to him.

Flash: "How can you lift all the girls to put on your back!"

Koh: "I have superhuman strength to lift things."

???: "Wow no one can lift so many girls like you, Chief!"

Koh: "I know it's crazy but I need to get all the girls to the nurse's office."

~Timeskip~

Flash Sentry was watching for Koh to come out from the nurse's office than he walk out the door. Rei sees his friend, Flash Sentry was waiting for him.

Koh: "Flash."

Flash: "How's the girls doing Koh?"

Koh: "There alright but I gonna go to the principal's office do you know where it is Flash."

Flash: "It's over there with the sign on the top of the door." He pointed the door were he go to it.

Koh: "Thanks Flash. See you later bye."

Flash: "See ya Koh, bye."

They both wave at each other. Koh heads to the principal's office door. He opened the door to see a light pink skin woman with a candy-colored rainbow hair with a yellow long sleeve shirt with purple formal jeans and light pink colored orbs and another woman with light blue skin and dark blue hair with a purple shirt and maroon pants with aqua colored orbs.

Koh: "Um...hello?"

???: "Oh hello there you must be new here what your name young man?"

Koh: "My name is Koh Ryuo, ma'am and I'm a new student and coach for the new Pokemon School here in Canterlot High."

???: "Perfect. My name is Principal Celestia and this my sister Vice Principal Luna."

Koh: "Cool. So do I get a student schedule or..."

Luna: "Here you are."

Vice Principal Luna hands him a schedule that shows Koh's two classes and names of all his soon fellow teachers with their faces on it. It even has a picture of the inside of the new Pokemon School at the private boarders of Canterlot City Beach and one mile from Koh's mansion and his personal classroom and it looks just like the one he studied in Melemele Island at Alola.

Koh: "Whoa! This is the schedule?! And the school looks exactly like the Pokemon School I attended at Melemele Island!! Who came up with this idea? It is genius!"

Both principals blush and rub the back of their heads.

Luna: "We did Koh."

Koh: "Well thanks for the schedule Luna and Celestia. Now before I go... How about a nice thank you present~"

10 minutes laters...

Koh opened the door and began to leave the office dusting himself off.

Koh: "Well that permanently established our blooming relationship~ Bye now ladies~ Call me if you ever need something~!"

He wave to the two principals then he soon close the door as both sisters are seen laying on the desk bare naked and covered from head to toe with pure white, thick, sticky, and clumpy cum and with so much cum filled in their wombs as if they were pregnant. The two then let out a sigh and relief.

Luna: "Sister? Is it weird that I think he looks more sexy in person?" she asks fanning herself.

Celestia: "No Luna because I kind of feel the same. He's new here in Canterlot High maybe we need a mirror?!

Luna: "Good idea sister that help us to calm down. That we need to think."

Celestia & Luna: 'Man, I want to be young again.'

Ending Break:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 5.3K 49
An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. He was so sure he would be dead that time...
25.1K 658 28
Lia only ever wanted to be the best Pokรฉmon caretaker in the Galar region like her mother. With the support of her god-brother, she was well on her w...
12.5K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
Secrets By Chris

Fanfiction

2.6K 107 16
Secrets, they fill the world. Discovery, it makes the world what it is today. Kindness, makes the world a better place. Love, makes the world shine...