Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Ep 74

2.7K 233 209
By Rohahatim

I saw this video and guess who did it remind me of?😂

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ConjbDGjYDp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

TW: Marital Rape {You'll get an idea after the first 3-4 dialogues of the scene what's coming, you can skip beforehand....Just skip a few line, until you see  Ahil's taunt to Hoor...that's the next scene.}

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Unable to find Arsalan in his room, Ayaan took a deep breath. He was sure that he would be sitting in Hoor's room at that time and busy remembering both his mama and Hoor. He went ahead and kissed the sleeping Meerub and headed to Hoor's room. Momal was sleeping in Ayaan's room. He did not knock on the door and went straight inside. Inside, Arsalan was sitting on the ground near the bed. When the door opened, instead of turning his face towards the visitor, he turned it in the opposite direction so that the visitor could not see the tears. But it was revealed. They were both like children to Ayaan. He quietly sat down with Arsalan on the ground.

"Baray hogye ho...Bahadur Bano."

(You've grown up... be brave.)

Ayaan placed Arsalan's head on his shoulder while Arsalan wiped his cheek. He was a little emotional.

"Itni door nai gayi wo...Jab wo thi tab toh dono lartay rehtay thay. Mjhy beech me kood tk larai khtm krni parti thi." There was a slight smile on Ayaan's face. Arsalan also smiled with moist eyes.

(She didn't go that far. When she was here, you two were fighting all the time. I had to jump in the middle and end the fight.)

"Let's get up. Go to sleep. I knew you would be here..." Ayaan made him stand as he himself stood up and both of them went upstairs.

...........................

Hoor woke up in shock. She put her hand on her heart. She was scared. After a few deep breaths, she picked up the phone, which had an alarm in such a loud voice. She immediately turned it off and glared at the phone. It wasn't her phone. It didn't take her long to figure out whose move it was. The phone wasn't Ahil's, Hoor knew. But it was Ahil's action, she knew this very well too. Ahil was not in the room. Hoor checked the time. It was five and a half in the morning. She yawned and then got up. Today it was Walima , there was a lot of work. She gave up her decision to sleep again and performed ablution and prayed. She was sitting with her phone open after praying when Ahil entered. Hoor stared at him with glaring eyes.

"Uth gayi tum?"

(Did you wake up)

"Jitna uncha mery sirhane alarm laga kar gaye thy na, murda bhi uth jata. "

(Even the dead would have risen at the volume of the alarm you set beside my pillow.)

"Subha subha larai, sukoon kro.". Ahil shrugged calmly, while Hoor shook her head. He had started himself and was now telling her to be calm.

(Fight in the earling morning? Relax.)

"Kidhr se arahay hain is waqt?"

(Where are you coming from at this time?)

"Wo...Raat se mery kamre me ek churail ghoom rahi hai...socha molvi sahab se wazeefa hi leta aun..."

(Umm... a witch has been roaming in my room since night... I thought I would bring a wazifa from Maulvi Sahib...)

<A/N: Wazifa like a prayer, words to protect from evil, black magic and those things. Molvi Sahab is the one who calls for prayer.>

Ahil said and opened the door of the cupboard and took out his clothes, while Hoor saw him with an open mouth for a few moments. Then she closed her mouth and controlled herself. It was Walima and she was not to spoil her mood especially when it was the first day at the in-laws' house and there were so many guests.

"Then what did maulvi sahib say?"It was tolerance that she had asked a simple question and stopped myself from saying too much.

"Maine unhy bataya main shadi krchuka hun...unho ne kaha ab to kch ni hoskta...ab to sari zindagi bardasht krna pryga."

(I told him I married her, so he said nothing can happen now. You will have to tolerate for the rest of your life.)

Ahil had entered the dressing room with his clothes, while Hoor was trying to calm herself down by taking deep breaths. It was about six and a half. Walima was in the afternoon. Zartasha was supposed to come by ten o'clock. Hoor had told her mother-in-law that her three-day makeup was to be done zartasha, so she had paid zartasha for Walima. Since Zartasha had no parlour of her own, she had to come home. After a while they were both ready to go for breakfast. Downstairs, they sat down for breakfast with the rest.

"Abbas Mamu." Ali saw the man entering through the door and immediately got up and ran away. Abbas picked him up in his lap while kissing him and laughed.

"Kaisy ho, mery choty se khilari?"

(How are you, my little player?)

"Main theek hun, main apka intizar krrha tha. Ap mery sath cricket khelengy?" asked Ali, happily wrapping his arm around Abbas.

(I'm fine. I was waiting for you. Will you play cricket with me)

"Of course, we will also play football." Abbas took him off his lap and moved forward.

"Congratulations on wedding. "He hugged Ahil and congratulated.

"Bari jaldi nai agye, dr sahab." Abbas laughed at Ahil's taunt and bowed his head in front of Mustafa Malik. Abbas was his cousin, mamu's son. He did not live in Lahore. He Could not attend the baraat. He was also a doctor.

<A/N: Mamu is mom's brother.>

"Thank God you atleast came." Shazia put her hand on his shoulder and complained.

"I had to come, I was just late." Abbas sat there in the lounge.

"Alu, Aaj toh abbas mamu ke ane ke bad tum mjhy lift hi ni kra rhy?"

(Alu, today you're not giving me time after Abbas mamu came)

<Alu means potato>

Hassan said to Ali, sitting next to Abbas. Ali was very good friends with Abbas because he would always play lots of cricket and football with him.

"Bhae Ab main agya hun na khelne ke lye, ab usy kisi ki zuroorat nai. "

(Bro now that I am here to play with him, he doesn't need anyone else.)

"Nai mery aur uski apni batain hoti hain, mujhse wo apni mami ki batain krta hai, ab aap thehry sada ke kanware, apse kiski hi baat kryga wo?"

(No, we have our own things that he can't talk to anyone else. He talks to me about his mami, now you have always been single , who will he talk to you about)

Abbas shook his head in no. He was single but he was lively and energetic.

In no time, Ali was busy playing cricket with Abbas outside while Hoor was getting ready in the room inside. Zartasha had arrived.

"Ye heel bhi pehenni hai tumne? Pehle hi itni lambi ho, ab kia Ahil bhai se bhi uncha lagna hai?" commented Yumna, looking at Hoor's shoes. She had come with Zartasha.

(Do you want to wear this heel too? You're so tall at first, do you want to look taller than Ahil bhai now?)

"Kiun? Heel bs tum jaisy bonay pehen sakty hain?"

(Why? Can Only dwarfs like you wear heels?)

Yumna's mouth was hung open at this insult. She wasn't that small. Five feet two inches, while Hadeed was five feet ten inches. Yumna did not respond. In no time, they had prepared her , and were now going back. They both went back after meeting Hoor.

"Mera naam kidhr hai?" asked Ahil, pointing to Hoor's hand. The purpose was to make her angry because he also knew that Hoor was never going to write his name on her mehendi.

(Where is my name?)

"Nikahname pe apna naam dekh kr sukoon Nahi mila, Wahan hai na...aur kidhr dekhna hai? Main bhala kiu likhugi apka naam mehendi main, sari khubsurti khrb hojayegi." Hoor rolled her eyes.

(Wasn't it enough to see it in the marriage papers? Isn't it there, and where else do you want to see? Why would I write your name in mehendi? The beauty of the whole henna will be spoiled)

"Waisy Mera naam apne naam ke sath laga kr zindagi toh khrb kr hi chuki ho, hath bhi krleti, kia farq parta hai." Ahil shrugged.

(By the way, you have ruined your life by putting my name with your name, so you could have done it with mehendi too, what difference does it make?)

"Waisy apka nam apni zindagi ki sabse bari ghaltion ki list me sbse upper to likh hi chuki hun, phr mehendi me laga kr ek aur ghalti kiu krni. Kia farq parta hai?"

(By the way, I have written your name at the top of the list of the biggest mistakes of my life, then why would I make another mistake by putting it in henna, what difference does it make?)

Hoor shrugged. Ahil took a deep breath and walked towards Hoor and sat down with her. He had to wear a black three piece while Hoor wore a black maxi.

"Tum paidaishi itni moo phat ho ya bad me hui thi?"Ahil turned his face to Hoor.

(Were you born this blunt or did you you become later?)

"Ap paidaishi itne badtamez hain ya bad me huy thy?" asked Hoor in reply to his question, looking into Ahil's eyes.

(Were you born this rude or did you become later?)

"I think we're getting late for Walima."

"I think the same."

Hoor nodded. Without saying anything further, they left the room and went downstairs. Walima was in a while.

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Wania introduced Ayaan to Abbas. The rest of the relatives had already been introduced. Now both of them were sitting at a table while the children were busy playing around.

"Baba a man is selling ice cream outside, I want to buy."

"Mama icecream khani hai."

(Mama I want icecream.)

Both Momal and Ali came running to him together. Ayaan smiled without saying anything and opened his purse while Wania stared at Ali.

"Koi ni khani, bemar hojaogy. "

(You will not eat. You'll get sick.)

"Mama, please, sab kha rhy hain."

( ...everyone's eating.)

Wania shook her head in no and turning around, grabbed her purse and searched inside. Ayaan gave the money to Momal as well as Ali. He smiled and signaled Ali to run away. Ali smiled and grabbed the money and the two went to eat. Ayaan had seen an ice cream man standing in front of the hall outside, and there had been a rush around for a long time, so he let them go. Anyway, he was in the hall premises and had told the guard not to allow any child to go beyond there. By the time Wania pulled the money out of the purse and turned around, Ali had disappeared. Ayaan shrugged at Wania's questioning gaze.

"Why did you give it?"

"Kiuke main nai chahta ke jab Momal aur ali sath hon aur momal mery se paisy lene aye to ali ye soche ke main usy ni deskta ya usy paisy lene apke pas jana hai. Main chahta hun wo bhi mery pas aye. Waisy bhi apne kaha tha Ali apne baba ko yad krta ha, ab main usy yad krne se rok to nai skta magar unki kami kam mehsoos krane ki koshish to krskta hun."

(Because I don't want that When Ali and Momal are together and Momal comes to take money from me, Ali should think that I can't give it to him or he has to go to you to get the money. I want him to come to me too. And you said That Ali remembers his father. Now I can't stop him from remembering him, but I can try to make Ali miss him less in such matters.)

"Aap kafi achi aur smjhdar batain krty hain." Ayaan smiled and nodded to Wania's compliment.

(You talk very nicely and sensibly.)

"Thank you. "

"Agr kabhi Hoor phupho se milne ka dil kry magar batana na ho, toh ye raha mera number. Is par call krdena, ya koi aur masla ho tab bhi, theek hai?"

(If you ever feel like meeting Hoor Phupho but don't want to tell anyone, that's my number. Call me. Or even if there is another problem. Okay?)

Ahil put a piece of paper on Momal's hand with his number written on it. He had gotten up from Walima and came out to find Momal and say this because yesterday he could not.

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

"Kidhr jarhy hain?" Hoor stood in front of the glass, taking off her jewellery when Ahil came after changed his clothes and picked up the car key. They had arrived about an hour earlier from Wilma and it was five o'clock in the evening.

(Where are you going?)

"Hospital. "

"Kiu?" Ahil looked at Hoor for a few moments with a serious face, as if , 'What kind of question is this?'

(Why?)

"Ghoorna band kren, nikal gaya munh se bas." Hoor scrunched her nose and put the ornaments in the box. Ahil got back busy with his work.

(Stop staring, it just came out of my mouth.)

"Kab tak ayengy?" Ahil's hand stopped, wearing his watch, and he now glared at Hoor.

(When will you come back?)

"Ye tum kis khushi main mujhse itne sawal krrhi ho? Kiu jawab du?"

(Why are you asking me so many questions? Why should I answer?)

"Bhoolen mat ke main apki biwi hun aur maine apse sawal poocha hai. Apka farz hai ke aap mjhy jawab den. Mjhy pata hona chahye aap kahan hain."

(Don't forget I'm your wife and I've asked you the question, it's your duty to answer me. I should know where you are.)

Hoor took out her dupatta from her head and put it around her neck. She was also being angry with him as well while removing her accessories.

"Ye to mjhy bhi maloom hai tum meri biwi ho, Main apni ghaltian nai bhoola krta."

(I know you're my wife. I don't forget my mistakes.)

Hoor put the jewel in her hand with force on the table. Ahil tested her patience. Both tested each other's patience and courage. Ahil was relieved now.

"Main teen char ghanton tak ajauga, kamray me na bethi rehna. Bht mehman hain unke sath waqt guzarna."

(I'll be here in three or four hours. Don't sit in the room, there are a lot of guests, spend time with them.)

On Ahil's instructions, Hoor rolled her eyes inside, but said nothing. That's what she was to do, now she couldn't sit in the room alone. Ahil put on his shoes and picked up his wallet and left the room. Hoor was yet to take off her make-up and she hadn't changed her clothes either.

....................

"Are you leaving? So early?" Naz wiped Hoor's tears. She was on her way back and had come to see her before leaving.

"Yes, it's important to go. I can't leave the house like that. I love you so much." Naz kissed Hoor's forehead.

"Take great care of yourself and be happy." Hoor nodded with moist eyes.

"Do come again, Everything is fine now."

Naz's house was a short distance away from Lahore. It used to take about an hour to reach Ayaan's house, but It would take more at Hoor's house.

"Yes, I'll come. "

'But I don't know whether dead or alive.' There was a sad smile on Naz's face. That smile was painful. It had pain of broken trust.

"Acha bas krdo Hoor, kia hogya hai?" Hoor sat on the bed with her mother-in-law in her mother-in-law's room after Naz left. It was eight o'clock in the night. Shazia saw her in tears again and forbade her from crying.

(Okay, stop. What has happened?)

"She came like this after a long time. Now I don't know when will she come. She has forbidden us from coming to her house."

Hoor wiped her eyes. After a while, the door knocked slightly and Ahil entered.

"Assalam o alaikum." Wearing a black kurta shalwar, he sat on the chair there. Shazia answered the greeting correctly, while Hoor mumbled one. The voice was a little changed due to crying. Sitting there, Ahil looked at Hoor, who was busy making a mark on the bedsheet with her face down.

"Ammi, apko nai lagta apki bahu ko rone ka kch zyada hi shoq hai?" asked Ahil, with both his arms on the arms of the chair. Shazia simply turned her face and looked at the face of Hoor sitting next to her, who involuntarily wiped her eyes. She wasn't crying anymore.

(Ammi, don't you think your daughter-in-law is too fond of crying?)

"Aur abhi to maine aesa koi bura sulook kia bhi nai apki bahu ke sath. Jab kruga tab to banta hai, abhi se kiu?" Hoor raised her head and glared at him red-eyed.

(And I haven't done anything bad to your daughter-in-law yet. When I do, then she can, but why now?)

"Aunty, dekh rhi hain apne bety ko? Kaisy dhamkian derhy hain?...Aur ap? Kia krengy aap? Zra mjhy bhi to pata chaly...aur shadi hogyi na, toh kren ab bura sulook, main bhi dekhu kia krty hain aur kaisy krty hain...Intizaar kis baat ka ha?" Hoor first wanted to show her mother-in-law her son's deeds, then without giving a chance to her mother-in-law , said to Ahil. Shazia wondered why she had complained if she had to fight on her own.

"Abhi abhi tum ayi ho, maine socha thora waqt dedu...Waisy hi tmhy rone se fursat nai aajkal.... Ab itna bhi zalim nai hu."

(You've just come, I thought I'd give you some time, also you don't have time to do anything except crying these days... now I'm not that cruel.)

"Mjy rone ka koi shoq nai hai na main choti choti baton pe roti hun...albatta apko zuroor shoq hai mjhy rulane ka aur mjhy rota hua dekhne ka..."

(I have no interest in crying, nor do I cry over small things... However, you are definitely fond of seeing me cry and making me cry.)

"Ye to mujh muhazzab admi par sarasar ilzaam hai"

(This is a total accusation against a decent man like me)

Hoor shook her head. MuHaZZaB (dECeNt.)

"Are you feeling well?" asked Shazia anxiously as she saw Ahil pressing his head.

"Hmmm, I'm fine, it's just a headache." Ahil shook his head, pressing his head.

'Because it is empty.' Hoor thought. But didn't say.

"How many times have I said don't do so much work, you are becoming careless about your health. How can a person handle the entire hospital? I will talk to Malik bhai and your father... Earlier I used to tolerate but now I will not. You are married, you have responsibilities other than the hospital. It's not a way that you are in the hospital for eighteen hours out of twenty-four. In the morning and in the evening, all you have to do is go to the hospital..." Ahil had himself called this lecture, while Hoor had a smile on her face. What a beautiful sight it was to see Ahil scolded! He used to scold her the same way.

"Well, I'll make tea, relax for a while. Don't take a phone call or open the laptop." Shazia started to get up when HOor realized.

"Ap rehne den, Auntie, I'll make it". Her mother-in-law was getting up and going to make tea while she was sitting next to her. She was not that mannerless now, but doctor Ahil had a difference of opinion here.

(You leave it...)

"Zeher to nai dogi mery betay ko?" asked Shazia while hiding her smile.

(Will you poison my son, no?)

"Dil to bht krta ha magar apki khatir nai dugi." Hoor also replied while hiding her smile, to which Shazia laughed and patted her cheek. Hoor stood up with a slight smile.

(My heart does want to, but I won't give it , only for you.)

"You didn't even eat?"

"Not hungry. Just tea is fine." Ahil nodded in disapproval.

Looking at aunty's son, the smile turned to glare and she walked towards the kitchen.

Ahil was sitting on the bed looking at something in the phone when Hoor came in holding a cup of tea. Hoor placed the tea on the table next to the bed and snatched Ahil's phone.

"Ye Kia badtameezi hai? Wapis kro. "

(What's this behaviour?Return it.

"Apke sir me drd tha na, ye chai piyen aur araam kren. "

(You had a headache, didn't you? Drink this tea and relax.)

"I—"

"Agr apne phone ko hath bhi lagaya, main aunty ko bata dugi ke aap aram nai krrhy...phr suniyega..." Hoor put the phone there near the tea and then sat down in her place. Ahil picked up his cup of tea and took a sip. It was okay.

(Even if you touch the phone, I'll go and tell aunty right now that you're not resting. Then you'll hear more...)

"Waise mjhy koi laparwahi pe batain sunata rehta ha aur apni bari–."

(By the way, someone keeps scolding me for being careless, but when it's his turn—)

"Tumne mera phone islye lia tha ke main aram kru ya islye ke mera sir dard barhane ki wajah tmhri jaga phone na ban jaye."

(You took my phone so that I could rest or so that the reason for my headache would not become a phone instead if you.)

Ahil glared at her while Hoor made a face and shook her head and fell silent. She decided to sleep.

......................

"Baba, what is Manhoos?" asked Momal, entering Ayaan's room and sitting next to him. Ayaan's hands stopped writing on his laptop.

<Manhoos means curse/ badluck/ jinx/ evil...these sort of words.>

He looked at momal's innocent face. She looked like Ayaan. Ayaan's childhood... No. Ayaan nodded in disapproval. His childhood can never be Momal's childhood, he cannot let that happen. He could never let Momal go through everything he went through.

Momal and Ayaan were alike. They were both very simple and gentle. Sensitive, innocent, very simple...Confused in step-relations... but the mistakes that Ayaan made, he did not want Momal to make those mistakes. She was very innocent, he was innocent too. Everyone is innocent in childhood... but time and circumstances rob some people's childhood and their innocence,... But sometimes someone else has more hands than these things... Time and circumstances do not do as much harm as human beings do.

Ayaan looked at Momal's face for a few moments and then took a deep breath. Momal's questions often landed Ayaan in trouble.

"First tell me where you heard, then I'll tell you. Did anyone say that to you?" asked Ayaan with a smile while he knew how he had smiled. His heart was screaming and praying that nothing should happen.

"No." Ayaan let out a sigh of gratitude. There was nothing like that.

"When I went to the lounge, I heard that Aunty was telling maria baji that Meeru is manhoos and she should stay away from Meerub , not play too much." Momal's Urdu was getting better, but she still spoke in English and sometimes in Urdu. The tone, however, was English.

Ayaan felt his breath stop. He doesn't know how the words came out of his mouth.

"Nothing happened...umm... you play, she'll be saying something else." Ayaan smiled slightly and patted Momal's cheek. Momal didn't insist. She went back to play.

Ayaan chewed his lips and held back his tears. In some cases he and Meerub were alike. He lost his mother at the time of his birth. Meerub also lost her mother at birth. Meerub had Arsalan . There was no Arsalan in Ayaan's life. The relatives he had made him hate his mother instead of making him miss her less. He hated not only his mother but also the mother of Hoor and Arsalan for a long time. Where Meerub had Arsalan for whom she was more than his life, Ayaan had to hear from childhood that he was Manhoos. Because of him, his mother had gone and that his mother was not a good woman. She ran away from home and got married while it wasn't the truth. Ayaan's childhood was not beautiful. But he could not let such a childhood come in front of both of them. Yes, he won't let such a thing come in front of them. Ayaan wiped the slipping drops on his cheek. He had to make a decision. He had made the decision.

Ayaan stood up and opened the door. He had to go down. Opening the door, he had left the room when Meerub 's happy screams were heard. She was running towards him and laughing loudly. There was a toy in her hand. The scene was beautiful. It was the most beautiful scene for Ayaan Khan for which he could make every sacrifice. What was sweeter than that smile?

Ayaan opened his arms and went ahead and grabbed her and threw her in the air, at which she laughed more loudly and shouted along happily. After doing the same two or three more times, Ayaan made her stand on the ground and placed her hands around both her arms because due to bouncing in the air, if he would make her stand without support, then she could have stumbled or collapsed. Ayaan couldn't let her fall. If she had fallen, that smile would have gone from her face and she would have been hurt. That smile was so precious, Ayaan couldn't let it go.

"Meeru, I love you". Sitting on his knees on the ground in front of her, Ayaan said and kissed her forehead.

"Meeru aso love you."

"But baba does more... itna zyada." Ayaan left her and stretched out his arms.

(...that much more.)

"No meeru love more."

"Kitna?"

(How much?)

"Itna."

(This.)

Meerub stretched out both her arms to which Ayaan laughed and hugged her . His eyes were moist again. He was emotional about both of them. But not emotional... he was just an ordinary person with emotions in his heart. Who used to suffer and tears also came out on the pain.

"No baba no cry."

Meerub Ayaan Khan's forehead had frowns after she saw tears in Ayaan's eyes. She shook her head in disapproval, forbidding him from crying, as well as holding out her little hand and wiping the tears.

"Baba Smile."

In addition to ordering Baba, Meerub herself smiled and showed him how to smile, to which Ayaan laughed and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Baba meeru hide and seek."

On Momal's voice coming from a distance, Meerub immediately told him and freed herself because she had to hide and then Momal had to find her .

"Main to nai jane duga meeru ko." Ayaan grabbed her again and raised his eyebrows.

(I won't let Meeru go.)

"Baba o chirya."

(Baba o sparrow.)

Meerub pointed to one side, to which Ayaan turned and looked around while Meerub ran away laughing.

"Dramebaz larki." When Ayaan came to know that it was Drama, he had spoken and ran after her , grabbed her and kissed her hard.

(Actor.)

Ayaan looked at her smile very fondly. Could he see that smile disappear? Would the home be home without her laughter and mischief? No. He will never let that happen. He won't let his childhood come in front of Meerub . Kissing her several times, Ayaan took her off his lap and saw Momal coming up and walked towards her .

"Momi, Baba have to talk downstairs... so you play around for a while, okay? I'll come soon." Ayaan kissed her forehead and moved downstairs.

"It's good that I found you in the lounge." Ayaan found his Aunt, Maria, Adil sitting there. He didn't have to go looking for them. Ayaan turned and walked towards the kitchen. Halimah was there.

"Halima Baji, will you go upstairs and take Momal and Meerub to the room? I will come up myself until then don't let them leave, I don't want them to see or hear anything that they shouldn't see or hear." Halima shook her head and closed the stove under the food and went upstairs. Halimah often had her own daughters in her room.

Ayaan got out of there and went to The Lounge and sat down on an empty sofa. He took a deep breath. The sorrows and events of the past had been healed. He was fine. He was not even angry when it came to him, in his behavior he was as calm as he was in normal times... but Meerub and Momal were different. It was difficult to stay calm when someone said something to them.

"Mera Khyal hai ap jis kaam ke lye aye thy, wo hochuka hai. Hoor ki shadi hogyi hai. Ab aap ka yahaan rukne ka jawaz nai banta. Behtar hoga apni tayyari pakren." Ayaan was sitting on the sofa with his one leg on other.

(I think the work you came for has happened. Hoor is married, now you do not have the reason to stay here. It would be better to get ready to leave.)

"Don't you have manners talking to adults." Ayaan smiled at what his aunt said. Manners , what manners was she talking about? The manners that made a small child hate his dead mother or the manners that made a child hate himself? The smile disappeared from Ayaan's face. The face became serious.

"Main baron se baat krne ki tameez seekhun magar baron ko itni tameez nai thi ke ek bachy ke zehen me zeher nai bharty, phr uski maa ke bary me to bilkul nai...aur maa b wo jo..." Ayaan stopped. He lowered his face and controlled his tears.

(I should learn to talk to adults, but the adults didn't have enough manners that a child's mind should not be poisoned, then not at all about his mother, and the mother who...)

"...Maa b wo jo zinda nai thi...usy janam dete chali gayi..main kabhi kabhi sochta hun maine ya meri mama ne apka kia bigara tha ke ap logo ne mery sath ye sb kia....sara bachpan mjhy kehty rahy ke main manhoos hun, meri mama meri waja se margyin hain aur main khud ko kasoorwar smjhta raha...unse bhi nafrat kee maine aur khud se bhi mohabbat na krska...." He paused and took a deep breath. The old wounds were not to be scratched off. There were scars , but the pain wasn't that much anymore.

(Mother that wasn't even alive...who died giving birth to the child...I sometimes wonder what I or my mama did to you so much that you kept telling me all this all my childhood that I am unlucky, my mama has died because of me and I kept feeling guilty...I hated her and I couldn't love myself either.)

"Likin main is waqt is bary main bat krne nai aya...Main yaha apni betion ke bary me baat krne aya hun...Apni bari maine seh lia, bardasht krlia likin...meri betion ko koi kch kahy to main lihaz nai krta..." What happened to Ayaan in his childhood, he did not want anything like this to come in front of his daughters. He didn't want any bad impression on their innocent minds. He had not been friends not only with his mother, but also with Hoor and Arsalan 's mother for a long time although she was very good. She had never called him unlucky, if someone said something wrong to him, she would love him and tell him that he was not unlucky at all. He was very nice and sweet.

(But I didn't come to talk about it at that time. I have come here to talk about my daughters. I endured my turn, i tolerated it, but i don't tolerate if someone says anything to my daughters...)

"Who said something to your daughter–" Ayaan banged his hand on the table in front of him and got up. It was here that his endurance ended. He couldn't stay calm here.

"AAP KE ANDAR AB BHI ITNI HIMMAT HAI KE MERY MOO PE KEH SAKEN KE APNE KIA KIA HAI? KIA SOCH KR APNE MEERUB KE BARY ME MANHOOS KA LAFZ ISTIMAAL KIA? MERY SE EK FEESAD BHI KOI UMEED NA RKHIYEGA KE MAIN LIHAZ KRUGA JAB BAAT MERI BETION KI HOGI."

(YOU STILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY TO MY FACE WHAT YOU'VE DONE? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU USED THE WORD MANHOOS ABOUT MEERUB ? DON'T EXPECT EVEN ONE PER CENT OF ME TO BE TOLERATING WHEN IT COMES TO MY DAUGHTERS...)

They had never seen Ayaan so angry before. Dilawar had also come out of his room when Ayaan shouted. Ayaan's eyes were red.

How can anyone call Meerub evil? She was so innocent. All the joys and mischiefs in Ayaan's life were from her . She used to make noise in the house all the time. Not having her made the house desolate. Then how was she badluck? She used to give life to someone. If Her smile made someone's day pleasant, then her mischief brought a smile to someone's face after a tired bad day.

"Main sirf apne bary main bakwas bardasht krskta hun, un dono ke baray main nai karta...baqi ksi se kch bhi kahen wo bary hain unki zindagi hai wo apna faisla khud lengy magar meerub aur momal ka faisla leny aur unko ap jesy logo se bachane ke lye unka baap zinda hai."

(I can only bear the nonsense about myself, I don't tolerate it about both of them... Whatever you say to anyone else, they are adult, they have a life, they will take their own decision, but Meerub and Momal's father is alive to decide and save them from people like you.)

"What happened Ayaan?" Dilawar came to the lounge and saw Ayaan so angry and walked towards him. Ayaan wasn't angry like this in daily life.

"Baba, you tell them to go somewhere from here... I can't bear them around me. I want to keep Momal and Meerub away even from their shadow."

"How do I tell them to go like that?"

"Baba, I'm not saying that kick them out. You tell them, prepare and go away. They have a car. Then what's the problem? "Ayaan wasn't angry anymore. He was talking back in his normal way.

"You sit down. We'll talk. "

"Mjhy koi baat nai krni...Apka ghr hai, apki marzi...likin..." Ayaan paused. With the next words, he was going to hurt his father, but it was necessary. He himself was suffering, he did not want to say anything to him that would hurt him.

(I don't have to talk. Your home , your will... but...)

"2 ghantay baad... agr ye yahan nazar aye...toh main chala jauga aur meri betian bhi...kiunke..."

(After two hours... if I see them here... I'll leave and so will my daughters because...)

Ayaan paused. He was going to hurt his father more. How he stood at that point of life that wherever he turned, he would hurt someone or the other.

"Main aap ki tarah nai banna chahta baba...main wo ghalti nai krna chahta jo apne kee thi...main apne bachon pe apne rishte daron ko foqiat nai deskta..."

(I don't want to be like you baba... I don't want to make the mistake you made... I can't put my relatives above my children.)

The complaint that had never come out of Ayaan's mouth, today he had finally made it. Dilawar couldn't say anything. He had no words left. What did Ayaan leave to be said?

"...Um...You guys go away." Dilawar had asked aunt to leave in a low voice, while he took a few steps and stopped in front of Ayaan walking towards his room. He wanted to say something and he wanted to hear something. That's what Ayaan wanted, too. But no one said anything. Dilawar had quietly moved towards his room, while Ayaan too had taken a deep breath and walked towards his room.

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

"I went to attend a wedding in my family at my house after a long time. You could have asked me how did it go." Naz asked her husband who was going through a file.

"I didn't tell you to go or to come back. I don't care about your family, nor am I interested in knowing what they're doing." Naz didn't respond. It was a habit now. Her husband kept his file closed after some time.

"Apna hulia durust kro. "

(Go get ready.)

"I'm tired, I don't want to. "

"I didn't ask you."

"Sher— "

"What's your problem? You don't understand what I said once?" Naz's husband leaned towards her as he cut her talk and squeezed her arm.

"Go and fix yourself." As he jerked her arm, Naz nodded and headed to the bathroom. Tears welled up in her eyes as she closed the door. She saw her reflection in the glass.

"Maaf krdu?...Krdya Maaf Hoor maine...tmhry baba ko...apne bhaiyyon ko...likin mjhy meri zindagi ki khushian lota kr deskty ho tum sab...maafi dedi magar aitbar kaisy karun ab...kabhi aitbar ni krugi ab...ek bar tordya toh tordya...main unse naraaz thi balke main khud se bhi naraz hun, khudse ghussa hun...Kiu kia mery sath aesa? Kahan likha hai dusri shadi kye bagher main khush nai reh skti thi...Main reh leti...main paal leti apni beti ko...kisi pe bojh na banti magar ab...ab wo bhi jannta ha main kahin nai jaugi...usy bhi maloom hai meri shadi meri marzi ke bagher hui thi...Maf krdya magar aitbar nai krskti...Kia maloom agr isy chordya to tum log meri teesri shadi nai krwane lag jaogy..."

(Forgive? I've forgiven, your father, my brothers, but can you give me back the joys of my life. I will never trust you guys now... once you broke it... I was angry with them, but I am also angry with myself. Why did they do that with me? Where is it written that I couldn't be happier without getting married again? I would have stayed ... I would have raised my daughter - wouldn't have become a burden but now - now he also knows that I will not go anywhere - he also knows that I was married without my consent . . . I have forgiven but I won't trust you guys again...who knows if I leave him you guys won't try to me get me married for the third time)

 Naz chuckled with pain at the end. She opened the tap and splashed water on her mouth. After a while, she had changed her clothes and stepped out. Naz was sitting on the bed when he turned off the light, pulling her arm towards him. Naz's tears flowed again, but she did not deny it. Her refusal didn't even matter. Her consent didn't matter to him.

.....................

<A/N: Galian towards Phupha G, not me....Asli batmeez to Hoor phupho ke phupha hain, meeru ke to itne achy hain :p >

(Abuses towards phupho's husband....Actual mannerless is Hoor phupo's aunt's husband, meeru's one is so nice :p >

Ahil walked towards the kitchen. Today, Hoor had to make kheer. It was a ritual. It had been two days since Walima. There was no one in the kitchen except Hoor.

<Kheer is a sweet dish.>

"Ab kia jalana hai?" asked Ahil, leaning against the countertop.

(What would you burn now?)

"Pehle kia jalaya hai maine Mery se fazool na bola kren."

(What have I burned before? Don't talk nonsense with me.)

Hoor turned to Ahil. She was making, and the doctor had come to fight from nowhere. She was working peacefully! Then when did Ahil ever eat food made by her? Or when did he eat the burnt food by her, that he was taunting her?

Instead of answering, Ahil looked at Hoor's hands and from there the gaze went to her feet. When Ahil turned his gaze between her hands and feet two to three times, Hoor felt a little embarrassed as well.

He wasn't talking about food. He was talking about her.

She had burnt her hands and feet in the last one month. Hoor did not answer. Now what would she answer, she was humiliated. It was okay to keep quiet now.

Hoor got angry. Why was he standing here? Go do your job.

"Banani ati hai?"

(Do you know how to make it?)

"'Zahir hai, ab har koi apki tarah phoohar nai hota." She could make, but her mother-in-law had told before marriage that it was a ritual, so she had made it a couple of times in the house before, the recipe was still turned on, on YouTube. It was paused at the moment and the phone was off. Before this, she did not know how to make because she had to make it for herself while living alone and if she had to eat kheer, she would order it.

(Obviously, not everyone is as phoohar as you are.)

<A/N: Phoohar is used for someone not knowing household chores etc.>

" Main..Main phoohar hun? Doctor hun main, itne saal prh ke qabil doctor bana hun."

(I'm phoohar? I am a doctor, I have studied for so many years and have become a capable doctor.)

"Jahaz main bhi nai urati, main b doctor hun mgar yahan prhai ki baat nai horhi...waise bhi degree tameez thori na sikhati hai..."

(I don't fly planes either, I'm also a doctor, but there's no talk of studying here...also the degree doesn't teach you manners.)

"Han ye to sahi kaha ke degree tameez sharam lihaz saleeqa kch nai sikhati, aur tum iski jeeti jagti misal ho. "

(Yes, it is true that degree does not teach anything in terms of shame Manners attitude and you are a living example of that.)

"Aaap idhr kiu khary hain? Mujhy sukoon se kaam krne den. Main apki yahan mojoodgi se tang horhi hun."

(Why are you standing here? Let me work peacefully. I'm fed up with your presence here. )

"Tang to tum meri apni zindagi me mojoodgi se b ho, ab kia udhr se bhi nikal jaun?" Hoor hit the spatula on the side of the dish with force. It was an expression of anger.

(You are also fed up with my presence in your wn life. Now should I get out of there too?)

"Hoor bhabhi?" Ahil's cousin, Safina, had entered the kitchen. Hoor turned and looked at her.

"Yes. "

"I had to make six or seven cups of tea. "

"I'll make it." Hoor didn't have a heart at all, but it didn't feel good to refuse. It had just been two days, then the guests had to leave soon. If she said something, everyone would think bad of her only.

"Thank you. "

Ahil frowned.

"Who wants tea?"

"We all. "

"Who are 'we all? Does any elder want or all of you cousins?"

"We cousins. "

"Tell the ones who want it to make it themselves."

"Khala also want it. "

"I'm Khala's son, she doesn't take tea at this time. Don't lie. "

"Sorry, but bhabhi is working here so..."

"Wo yahan rasam ke lye hai, tum me se ksi ke nakhry uthane ke lye nai. Wo is ghar mai Nayi hai tum log nai ho, bajaye iske ke uski madad kro tum log apna kaam bhi usy keh rhy ho." Safina left the kitchen without saying anything. Ahil was older, often those cousins used get scolded by him on such things, but they wouldn't stop. Ahil used to scold them for their wrong things otherwise he was not so friendly with them. But he didn't scold them for no reason. He was not much talkative with them.

"Kia soch rhi hogi wo ke main kitni badtameeez hu?" Hoor was thankful in her heart that she didn't have to make the tea but why would she tell Ahil?

(What would she be thinking about me, how rude I am?)

"Ye Toh phr wo sach hi soch rhi hai, isme kia burai hai?" Ahil shrugged. Hoor grabbed the cloth, controlling her anger, because she had to pick up the pot and move it elsewhere.

(Then she's thinking the truth, what's wrong with that?)

"Main krdeta hun." Ahil went ahead and picked up the pot . It was big and heavy.

(I'll do it.)

"Apko kia lagta hai main nai krskti thi?"

(What do you think, I couldn't do it?)

"Mjhy lagta hai ke agr tum hath ya paon jala leti toh main tmhri taimadari nai krskta tha, islye behtar yahi hai ke main khud krlu."

(I think if you burned your hands or feet again, I wouldn't have been able to take care of you, so I'd better do it myself.)

Hoor shook her head and turned away while Ahil glanced at her open hair. He frowned.

"Baal kiu khulay hain tumharay? Kitni dafa bataya hai laparwahi na dekhaya kro. Kitchen me baal bandh kr rkho, ek to khane main jasktay hain dusra safe nai hai. Hazar bar bol chuka hun khyal rkha kro magar tumpe meri kisi bat ka asar nai hota."

(Why are your hair open? How many times have I told you don't show carelessness? Keep your hair tied while working in the kitchen. One, they can go in the food, the other is the danger of it. I've spoken a thousand times, take care, but you don't take any affect of what I say.)

Ahil was very angry at such actions. Hoor did not answer and began to put the dishes. When Ahil turned, he glanced at the hair catcher of Hoor on the table. He went ahead and grabbed the catcher and turned and in a strange way grabbed Hoor's hair and made a bun. Hoor's hands stopped working, but she did not turn around or say anything. Ahil had left the kitchen without saying anything while Hoor stood there. A few moments later, she raised her hand and touched her hair.

'Phoohar...ek joora bhi banana nai ata.' There was a slight smile on Hoor's face, which she immediately shook her head in denial and it went away.

(Phoohar... don't even know how to make a bun.)

"Shut up ... muskura kiu rahi hun main, muskurane ke lye shadi nai kee....huh...drama...sb drama...kch waqt baad apna asli roop dekhayengy...khabardar ab muskurai'

Hoor immediately put an end to every good thought that came to mind. She wasn't supposed to think all that.

(...why am I smiling... I didn't marry this man to smile....huh...drama...all drama....he'll show his actual self later...dare you to smile now.)

---------------------------------------------------------

That was the most I could do at this point but given everyone's desperation, I think this was more than enough for the doctors :p <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...