Jinxed - An Alec Lightwood LS

By FantasyGeek15

The Shadow World thought that doom would approach them as soon as they got word of the Mortal Cup's new owner... More

Intro & Cast
Chapter 1: From Peace to Terror
Chapter 2: Fake Double
Chapter 3: Caged Bird
Chapter 4: Werewolves are Friendlies
Chapter 5: Raven Boy
Chapter 6: Truth Coming Out Of Ma Mouth
Chapter 7: Punching Bag
Chapter 8: Assigned Shadowhunter Homework
Chapter 9: Adamas Stone
Chapter 10: Delirium
N/A: Update Schedule
Chapter 11: Breaking the Rules
Chapter 12: Conscious
Chapter 13: Calm Before the Storm

N/A: Eternal Slumber

53 3 2
By FantasyGeek15

Hello Shadowhunter fans. How are you liking the story so far? I'm glad to be seeing so many views and likes accumulating this quickly. Thank you so much for your support.

In case you don't know yet, I have another Alec Lightwood fanfic on my profile. It's called 'Eternal Slumber'. Its got a bit of a historic feel to it, and bilingualism, as the main character, Viviana Oleastro, was born in the Victorian Era. However, this Shadowhunter remained unageing due to a curse placed upon her. This story explores how her curse comes to break after being restrained to a bed for over a century, adapting to a new time and country, finding love (with Alec, obviously), etc. It's a whole other type of rollercoaster, but I assume by its rising popularity after just a few days published that you might like it too. Please check it out if you'd like. The cover is just bellow so you can identify it better. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
685K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...