My Protector

由 kn_writing

[2nd book in the Riders of Lykos series] Melanie was a beautiful dancer and a strong minded women. One thing... 更多

Intro
Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
Refresher
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV

Final A/N

9.1K 159 19
由 kn_writing

It's finally over 😭😭
Our beloved Rage and Melanie found their happiness.
Every time I finish these books it gets harder.
I love these characters so so much that's why I made it a series.
However...
I am not writing another Riders of Lykos book for a little bit. I am going to take a little break.
BUT, don't worry. I shall return.
I might publish a new story that is completely different 🤫
I feel like my writing got really boring during this book and I was just pumping out new chapters because I needed to, not because I really liked that chapter and decided to share it.
I feel like it isn't fair to you guys to post bad chapters every week. So for now, keep your notifications on and watch for possibly a new book or another installment of this series.
Bye for now.
❤️💗

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

83.2K 4.5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
1.9M 57.5K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
96.6K 2.7K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...
871K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...