Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

10.

9.3K 337 56
By BoundlessReverie

As I ran though the front doors of Sawyer's, I was hit with a burst of fresh air. I stumbled against the wall, earning a few strange glances from the people standing outside smoking.

I didn't pay any mind to the strangers and instead I ran around to the side of the building and crouched down to the ground. I crossed my arms over my knees and buried my head in my arms.

Everything was spinning and my tummy felt nauseous. I threw my glasses on the ground beside me and rubbed the tears from my eyes. I just want to go home. I want to be alone in my own bed in my own apartment. I can't move in until next week so i'm stuck at Chris and Anthony's for now.

My hands were trembling as I tried to find my phone, and after a few seconds I pulled it out. I couldn't even see the screen straight. It was blurry and too bright! It was burning my eyes and it just made me cry more.

"Hey, breathe Noah. Why are you crying?"

"Go away!" I cried. "I don't want to talk to y-you and I don't want to see you!"

"I'm not going to hurt you, Noah. Please, you need to take a breath, okay?"

"You're not going to hurt me? T-That's rich coming f-from you!"

"I— Noah, you need to let me explain. It was never my intention to hurt you. . . Some things happened and I didn't have a choice. I'm not going to explain this to you while you're barely coherent. Hurting you was the last thing I wanted to do, but I didn't have a choice."

"So you just up and l-leave me for two years without a word? Two, Alek! You took my virginity and you left me! You left me in a place I didn't know and you didn't even leave a note! You broke my heart!" I cried.

"Your virginity? Noah, I am so sorry, I—"

"Oh my god, there you are! Noah, are you okay? What's going on? What did you do to him, Alek?" Chris came running towards us in a panic. He knelt down beside me and tugged me into his arms. "What's going on, babe? Why are you so upset?"

"H-He broke my h-heart."

"Who broke your heart? Adam?" Chris asked.

"No! Alek!"

"I. . . I didn't even know you knew each other?"

"Mhmm." I mumbled. "H-He hurt me bad. Really bad." I moved closer to Chis. "I fell in love with him." I whispered.

"Oh, Noah. I'm so sorry, I didn't know. Do you want to go watch some cartoons and cuddle with Mr. Snuggles?" Chris asked softly, using his thumbs to wipe my eyes.

"Y-Yeah. I wanna cuddle with him. He always makes me feel better." I sniffled.

"What's a Mr. Snuggles?" Alek's voice chimed in.

"You aren't allowed to know!" I yelled. "Only me and Chris are allowed to!" I crossed my arms angrily.

"I need to go get Anthony, he'll pull the truck up and we'll go home, okay? I have to leave you here for a second. I don't have my phone, but just stay here and don't move, got it?"

"Y-Yeah I stay."

As I sat there, I could feel my thoughts and worries slipping away. It felt wonderful!

I felt around the ground for my glasses and sniffled. When I looked up a little bit, I saw a pair of really big feet! Then my eyes followed a set of really long legs and that's when I remembered. I furrowed my brows together in the biggest frown I could make.

"I don't like you, meanie!"

"Please don't say that, Noah. . . Please."

"You make this hurt." I took my pointy finger and pressed it to my heart. "I don't like when my heart hurts. It make me cry." My cheeks felt wet, but I smiled at the sight of Chris walking up to me!

"Oh, Chris! Hi!" I giggled. "Your hair is so pretty! Are we going home? C-Can we cuddle?"

"Yeah, we're going home buddy." He smiled.

"Yay! C-Can you carry me? I-I feel funny." I hiccuped.

"Uh, I don't think I'm strong enough, Noah. How about—"

"I can carry you?" Alek asked.

"No I don't want you touch me. You hurt me."

"Anthony, would you mind? I'll explain everything later."

"Yeah, baby. Come on Noah. Let's get you in the truck, okay?"

I held my arms out and held on really tight! Anthony was so strong lifting me off the ground like I was a feather!

"Wow, you're strong!" I yelled excitedly.

"Hey! Don't be flirting with my man!" Chris said playfully.

I gasped. "I don't flirt! That's so silly!"

"Oh my god you are so cute, Noah!" Chris laughed.

"I know, i'm the cutest!" I blushed and crossed my legs up on the seat.

"We're going home soon. Buckle your seatbelt, okay?" Anthony spoke sternly.

"Okay!" I said happily and watched the three of them talking then I got bored so I started playing with the window, pressing the button up and down. The sound it makes is so funny!

Anthony got in the driver's seat and Chris got in the front. I was waiting for him to start driving but the door beside me opened.

"What is he doing in here?" I frowned.

"We're giving him a ride, babe. Do you want to play on my phone? I have some fun games you'll like." Chris said tauntingly so of course I had to say yes!

"Fine, gimme!" I huffed, holding my hand out.

When I took the phone I glanced over at Alek and stuck my tongue out at him.

We were driving for a while when I started to feel funny.

"My tummy doesn't feel good." I whined.

"Are you going to be sick?" Someone asked.

"U-Um yeah I think— I think I have to be sick." I held my hand over my mouth.

I think the truck stopped because someone was opening my door. I puked over a nice pair of black shoes.

When I looked up after, I saw it was Alek. I giggled like crazy!

"What, you think that's funny?" Alek sounded upset but he was smiling.

I nodded quickly. "Mhmmm."

"Guess I deserve that, don't I." He chuckled. "Are you feeling better, baby boy?"

He asked so quietly I could barely hear him, but I did. On one hand him calling me that name made me feel really nice! But on the other, it made me want to puke again.

I chose the second one.

"I sorry." I cried. "I n-need water my throat hurt."

I flinched at Alek's hand touching my face. It didn't make me feel better! "Don't touch!" I glared.

"Sorry, I-I'm sorry." He backed away at the speed of light with his hands up.

"It's probably best you don't touch him right now, Alek. I don't know what happened with you guys but you're clearly making him feel uneasy." Chris said in a mean voice.

"Fuck, I know. I. . . I think I'm just going to walk the rest of the way." Alek ran his long fingers through his hair and continued backing away from me.

"Don't swear! Swearing is bad!" I crossed my arms, giving him a mean glare.

"I'm sorry, Noah. I'm sorry for everything."

I saw Alek's shoulders slump as he turned around and walked through the dimly lit gas station parking lot.

"Where he going?" I asked.

"He's going home, babe. So are we. Do you have your seatbelt on?"

"Um. . . Yeah! It's on!" I smiled.

The rest of the drive was quiet. I tried my best to count the stars as we drove, but it made me so dizzy!

Next thing I knew, I was being lifted from the seat and carried inside.

"So strong!" I blushed, letting my head fall against Anthony's shoulder.

"What did I say about flirting!" Chris laughed.

"He strong, you pretty." I smiled at Chris.

"Fine, I forgive you. Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed."

Anthony took me to my bedroom and set me down on the bathroom counter, leaving just me and Chris.

"Here, give me a smile."

I listened to him and my mouth tasted minty! The toothbrush felt so tickly against my lips!

"You're freaking adorable, Noah." He laughed.

"Gwottasit"

"What?"

"S-spwit! Gwotta spwit!"

"Oh! The sinks beside you dummy!"

"Hey!" I glared, spitting the toothpaste in the sink. "I not dummy, I wanna bath!"

"I can't leave you in here alone, either I stay or you bath tomorrow."

"You can stay but you can't look at my pee pee."

"I'm not a perv! I wouldn't look at you that way when you're like this!"

"I know. You nice." I giggled. "Can you take my shirt off?"

He helped me with my shirt then turned on the bath. I made sure he stayed turned away when I took my pants off and he filled the bathtub with lots of bubbles!

I squeaked in excitement and clapped my hands together. "Thank you, thank you!"

"What're best friends for?" He grinned.

"Cover your eyes!" I held my hands over my privates.

"They're closed, silly!"

"Okay, okay!" I jumped into the tub, making the water splash everywhere! Chris sat down on the toilet across from the tub and watched me with a funny face.

I stayed in the bath until the water was cold. Chris gave me a big fluffy robe to wrap myself in and it was so comfy! He turned on some cartoons and we cuddled up together under the blanket. With Mr. Snuggles between us, of course!

"Good night, Christopher!"

"Night bestie!" He hugged me and we fell asleep cuddling.

____________________________

When I woke up the next morning I felt really gross. My head hurt and my tummy was so sick!

I took a big sip of water and felt so much better. My feet felt cold so I took out a pair of my yellow fuzzy socks that had white flowers all over them. They're so pretty!

I didn't feel like getting out of bed so I curled myself in my blankie and put on hamtaro. It's my favorite show ever!

I was almost asleep again when there was a knock on my door.

"Hello!" I yelled, holding Mr. Snuggles close to my chest.

"Noah?"

"Yes, hello!" I said again. "I'm in my bed!"

"Hi, I brought you some food. I hope that's alright with you."

"Why are you here?" I frowned at Alek. He's everywhere!

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Can I come in?"

"What kind of food do you have?"

"McDonald's. Pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, hash browns, I got you some juice and a toy too."

"Is it a good toy?"

"It's a stuffed—"

"Gimme!" I flipped around and sat up crossed legged on my bed.

"Only if you say please."

"Please." I glared.

"I said nicely." He answered sternly.

"Please can I have the toy." I sighed.

He gave it to me and I couldn't contain my excitement! "Oh my god it's so cute!" I bounced excitedly. "Look! It's a baby lion!"

"Do you like it?"

"Duh!" I tore open the plastic and pulled out Mr. Lion, kissed his head and set him on the bed beside Mr. Snuggles. "Now he has a friend." I grinned. No one has ever gotten me a toy before!

"Here, if you don't eat it all make sure you put it in the fridge or you can give it to Chris and Anthony, alright?"

"You not staying?"

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable, sweetheart. If you need anything please don't hesitate to speak with me. I'm here for you and i'm not going anywhere this time." He smiled and started to leave the room, but for some reason I didn't want him to.

"No, stay!" I yelled.

"Noah. . ."

"Pwease." I pouted my bottom lip out.

"Okay, but the moment you want me to leave, you tell me."

I nodded, scooching over to the other side of the bed.

"Just don't take my blankie."

"Promise." He answered.

Alek set the bag down on the bed and pulled out a container of pancakes and at least five different sandwiches and hash browns! My tummy is going to be so full!

"It looks yummy!"

I watched patiently as Alek took the lid off and placed the fork and knife on the pancakes, then he opened my butter and my syrup and slid the tray over to me.

"Thank you!"

I wanted to see how much of a pancake I could fit in my mouth at once so I loaded it with all its deliciousness, I shoved it in my mouth. Well, I tried to!

"What the hell are you doing?" Alek asked, attempting to hold back a laugh.

I grinned and kept going until the entire pancake was in my mouth! I felt syrup drip down my chin and it made me giggle.

"You're crazy."

"You try!"

"I bet I'm faster." He smirked. "Race you." He took one of the pancakes and shoved the whole thing in his mouth! I tried to grab his wrist to make him slow, but he was too strong!

"Hey! That's no fair, I wasn't ready!"

"Maybe you're just too slow." He grinned and it made me mad so I pinched his nose.

"H-Hey! No tickle! D-Don't tickle!" I giggled, squirming away. "Wait! I-I'm mad at you." I frowned, sticking my pointy finger out at him.

He stopped ticking me and moved away really fast.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." He whispered. "I shouldn't have done that."

"You sad?"

"Of course I am, Noah. I don't like that I hurt you so badly."

"Yeah I hurt. I feel happier like this. Just m-me and my toys." I hugged Mr. Snuggles. He's the only one who won't hurt me. He loves me. "I wanna watch show." I pressed play on hamtaro, took a hashbrown and curled my legs up to my chest.

"Sweet dreams, baby boy."

____________________________

When my eyes opened for the second time, I felt a heaviness in my chest. I didn't feel happy and free like I did earlier. No, everything was coming back to me.

I went into little space in front of not only Chris, but Anthony and Alek.

They weren't ever supposed to see me like that. I've never involuntarily gone so deep into little space. I've always been able to handle it around other people and let go when i'm alone and it's never that intense when it's just me. I just. . . Everything was too much to handle. I couldn't deal with it. It was like a switch went off and everything felt good. Chris made me feel safe so maybe that's why it happened. I dunno. Or it could have been the alcohol.

Either way, being in little space might have been what I needed because I don't like dealing with stress. Especially when it involves Alek.

I don't get why he's trying so hard to come back in my life. Why didn't he reach out at least once in the last two years? I can't think of one reason he wouldn't contact me if he cared so much.

I guess it is kind of nice to know he's not mean about me being a little. Unless it was just an act and really thinks i'm a freak. Who knows, maybe I won't see him again.

Maybe I scared him away for a second time.

___________________________

A/N - What do we think of Noah's little space so far 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
Mine By Kate

Romance

267K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
91.7K 2.9K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 117K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...