Green Arrow

由 izumomolover25

After part taking to see who was loyal Izuku left after knowing who's loyal and who's not 更多

Bio
Returning and battle front fight
Her
Confession and lemon
Izuku birthday gift
Day out and Ua Traitor
Next book
Saving AFO and Shigaraki
Epilogue

How they got together

1.7K 29 14
由 izumomolover25

After Saber gotten herself comfortable with her class as she immediately began having the class loving her due to being Izuku fiancé since they accepted her. She accepted Momo Kendo and Setsuna as Izuku girlfriends as she told them take their time since she is like a sister to them. Izuku has learned how to use the electricity that he has from OFA and out it on his arrows that lid up green. And the night has came up and since it was a Friday night people wanted to know how both Izuku and Saber got together.

Eri: Saber-ni tell us how did you 2 got together

As it brought the attention from the others and looks at her as she blushed.

Saber: well it started like this

10 months back

Izuku: I cannot believe that half of the people didn't believe me.

Nezu: I'm sorry that you have to go threw that.

Izuku: it's ok but I have an idea on taking my mind off of all this.

Inko: don't tell me

Izuku: yes I want to go see my dad and Sabe-Chan

Inko: ok then I'll tell him that you want to see him.

As they left they went home and Inko called her husband Oliver and told him that Izuku wanted to Izuku wanted to see him and he prepared everything and got a private jet and brought Saber with him. When Saber heard that Izuku wanted to visit them she was happy she couldn't contain her excitement about her childhood crush as she hopes he is single. When they went to Japan with their private jet they saw both Inko and Izuku with his bags as the flight attendants came and help him with it as he thanks them. When he got to the plane Saver hugs him as he hugs her back making sure not to touch her ass which was big enough to grab with his hand fully as she wanted him to. After they got done he was already blushing on how big her chest was when she first hugged her.

Saber: welcome back Izu

Izuku: thank you Sabe-Chan how are you?

Saber: I'm good now that your back

As they made it back to the states they went on to the mansion. Soon after Izuku made it and spent time with Oliver and Saber they went to sleep and the next day Izuku started training so he didn't lose his touch in training as Oliver helped him not only with his quirk also with his arrows as he past them down to him since he was close to inheriting everything that Olivier has. After his training what he didn't know is that his childhood crush was staring at how ripped his was.

Saber: (I'm so wet by seeing how he looks right now he went from being cute to hot)

As Izuku got done training he got up and went to the door.

Izuku: same time tomorrow dad?

Olivier: sure thing you did good today I'm proud of you.

Izuku: thanks *looks at Saber* oh hey Sabe-Chan didn't know you were here today.

Saber: just wanted to see your workout is all (damnit why did I say that now he's gonna think I'm weird)

Izuku: oh that's nice like what you see

As she blushed knowing that he doesn't have his shirt on and she can see his rip body and out of instincts she touched them and felt like she was in heaven.

Saber:(never knew he had a Greek body)

As she kept feeling it over and over like she was on repeat Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: not that I mind but I would love to take a shower Sabe-Chan

Saber: oh sorry *blushes* I see you in a little while

As she hurried on up as Olivier came next to Izuku and put his hand on his shoulder.

Olivier: I think she has a crush on you son go get her before someone takes her from you I know that little skank back in Japan cheated on you with your former best friend who believes money is the key to everything knowing that your richer then him. And by the way I have a feeling that he's gay.

Izuku: what's wrong with that?

Olivier: I believe he's gonna use her to get to you stay on your toes ok?

Izuku: ok

As they both left the gym they took a shower and ate along with Saber who sat awfully close to Izuku as her hormones hit her like e freight train. Later as Olivier left to do a couple of things Saber decided to tell him how she felt.

Saber: hey Izu can I talk to you?

Izuku: sure *doing homework*

Saber: I wanted to tell you that I love you not just a friend.

Izuku: as in boyfriend girlfriend type of love?

Saber: yes I want to have that relationship with you I want to be yours until we both leave the eaten when we are old.

Izuku: are you sure I just got out of one bit to long ago?

Saber: I'm sure I want to show your ex hoe that I'm better then her by all means not cheat or betray you whatsoever.

Izuku: oh then ok then if you say so

As she kissed Izuku as he kissed her back and soon they started to make out.

Saber: wait did she take it

Izuku: no talking about some I need time

Saber: her lost then

As they made love threw out the night as it was their dream come true that they took each other's virginity. Time skip to 10 months it was the week of Saber birthday as he got a beautiful ring for her and he hoped she liked it. It was also Izuku and Sabers longest relationship that the both had as their relationship is strong. Wit Izuku his last relationship lasted only two months before the betrayal he barely did anything with Ochako all she did was ask for Money and spent it all on her which he didn't like and thought about breaking up with her if she continued. When Nezu asked him to do a betrayal he thought what if she was doing it for her parents and so he had high hopes until he saw that she was only in it for money. With saber when he wanted to buy things for her since he was used to it with Ochako she stopped him and told him that she doesn't need money for her to be happy all she wanted was his time which he willingly gave it to her as she continued to love him sure here and there they had sex due to both of them having the same sex drive which they loved about each other but other then that they both loved each other due to loyalty and respect both had multiple chances of cheating on each other but they didn't do that as they equally rejected the opposite gender for them which their love grew more. Now it was now May 4th saber birthday and Izuku got her a beautiful ring diamond that his dad helped him with as she was at home minding her business not knowing what's to come.

Izuku came came to her and asked to take her in a date and she said yes she remembers that today was her day. They went to the beach as Izuku wore something that can easily be walk around a beach as Saber wore a dress that wasn't revealing or long. As they had a good time Izuku got on one knee as she see where this is about to go.

Izuku: Saber for 10 months me and you started dating and showed loyalty towards each other we both showed that we loved each other time and time again you made me the happiest guy ever and I wanted to know will you marry me?

As he showed the ring to her as she couldn't stop crying with tears of joy.

Saber: yes I will marry you

As he put in the ring as they both kissed passionately as they went home on Sabers new car he brought for her as they got home Saber told him to wait outside of the door as she went to go change. Soon after Saber told him to come on as he did he saw her in lingerie.

Saber: come and get it big boy

As a Izuku did he closed the door and soon the started making love once again as Izuku cummed inside of her a lot hoping she can have his children. They lasted all night until they fell asleep. Now it was the next morning Saber was checking to see if she was pregnant and it came to that she wasn't pregnant and told Izuku who was a little sad but know that they can try again soon in the future. A month after Izuku left she was feeling some type of way and checked to see that if she was pregnant and she was as she wanted to tell him but decided to wait until she met him again as weeks turned into a month.

End of 10 months

Izumi: wait so your currently

Saber: Month and a half

As the girls squeal that she is pregnant but the one thing that got their attention was when was her 2 months.

Jirou: how long will the 2 months come?

Saber: next week

Eri: wait a minute next week is..... your gonna tell him on his birthday directly right?

Saber: yes his birthday is gonna make it 2 months.

Setsuna: how are you going to tell him?

Saber: I'm going to show this pregnancy test that I've been saving

As she shows the test to the girls as they see that it's positive.

Momo: well I'm glad that your child/children are having a great father

Kendo: I agree

Ibarra:  congratulations on having a child

Girls: yea she's right congratulations on having a child.

On the outside of the door Ochako was listening and she started to lose it that led to her going to die by Izuku when she gonna do something stupid.

Ochako:(I'll kill you bitch for raping my husband)

As she made it back to her dorm and went to Tenya and heard something unexpected.

Ochako: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOUR ENDING OUR FRIENDSHIP

Tenya: isn't it obvious you do not deserve a guy like him who's a billionaire people like me deserve him it makes sense I'm rich he's rich you being poor him being rich doesn't match at all not one but I'm tired of not having him by my side and besides why would the rich wants to be friends with the poor.

Ochako: you were my friend since the beginning of our first year.

Tenya: yea because I love Izuku if it wasn't for him I wouldn't even pay attention to your broke ass not please leave me alone and don't bother me I'm going to make an arrange marriage between me and him and you can't do nothing about it commoner.

As he pushed her out braking her completely as she believed that Tenya was helping her but saw that he only used her for Izuku who is completely not paying attention to them at all. Soon she left to her room as she cried and she was met with the LOV.

Ochako: what you doing here

Shigaraki: well we are here ti make you a deal?

As she smirked

Ochako: I'm listening

As they made a plan which they didn't know is that someone was listening and relayed it to their teachers as they went to go relay it to Aizawa.

That's the end of this chapter

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

36.1K 586 15
After all of the bullshit Izuku went threw he was accused of something he didn't do
19.7K 373 16
Izuku yagi was framed by the LOV and sent to Tartarus prison for a crime he didn't commit but nobody believed him so he was locked away for months ba...
9.9K 253 23
The war is over, the trials are done, now all izuku and tsuyu have to concentrate is on the wedding, but just because there finally finished doesn't...
361K 3.8K 15
Izuku Midoriya been betrayed by girlfriend Ochako for cheating on him with his ex childhood friend katsuki bakugou,Young Midoriya try to forget about...