Arylie Snipptes- Short Stories

De Niharika_Rajput

This Fanfiction will contain some small snippets on Arylie and their Journey. Mais

Story 1: Evil Madhav
Chapter1: Imlie and Aryan in Love
Chapter 2: Madhav's Plot
Chapter 3: Madhav's Dark Secret
Chapter 4: A Fatefull Night (Mature Content)
Chapter 5: Not a peaceful Morning
Chapter 6: Am I worth It?
Chapter 7: Is truth out?
Chapter 8: Is Imlie Pregnant?
Chapter 9: Is Imlie Pregnant (Continued)
Chapter 10: Aryan on Mission
Chapter 11: Aryan to find out the Truth.
Note
Chapter 12: Aryan makes a Plan
Chapter 13: A good night for Arylie
Chapter 14: Narmada to know the truth
Chapter 15: Imlie's Fight for Justice
Chapter 16: The Case hearing..
Chapter 17: We got the evidence.
Chapter 18: Case Hearing -2
Chapter 19: Madahav Abducts Imlie
Chapter 20: Courageous Imlie
Chapter 21: You Complete me
Chapter 22: Love is to Heal
Chapter 23: Journey of becoming One

Chapter 24: The Happy Ending

639 45 4
De Niharika_Rajput

(After Imlie and Aryan Reached Kashmir, they spent some quality time together. Imlie has already booked a private Vila in Kashmir where they can spent the rest of their time. They Explored Kashmir, went out to meet the new places, and make some memories. Aryan was happy that Imlie is returning back to normal. She is living the life that she deserved, she is being happy and most important is she is safe and sound.) (After Exploring few days in Kashmir, Imlie planned romantic surprise for Aryan)

(Imlie planned a Treasure hunt in Kashmir, so that he would be busy finding the clues and she would get ample of time to execute the Surprise for him. She started her plan right in the morning and handle Aryan some clues to guide him through the surprise)

(In the Morning)...

Aryan wok up and got panicked as he didn't find Imlie:

Aryan: Imlie, Imlie... Kahan Ho... (Soon he saw a note on his mobile)

Note: Dear Husband, Please don't worry about me .. I am fine and this just a way to annoy you a little. Tumhari saaza hai... tum hume kahi ghumane nahi lee jaate na...na hi shopping pe..toh hum shopping jaa rahe hai...and If you wanna join me ....toh tum hume Mall main aa kar milo.)

Aryan: Yeh ladki bhi na...(aryna went to the mall and searched for her, when a message popped on his phone)

Message: Dear Husband, aaj pata chal gaya ki tum hume nahi jante, hum kab se mall se shopping karne lage, hum toh Local Markets se kharid te hai, you know: Vocal for Local. So, see you there.

Aryan: What going on her Mind? Lekin i need to find her out first.

Aryan went to the local market, searched for her , but another message. Imlie keep him hovering him on the streets and here and there but the great Aryan Singh Rathore didn't get a clue on his wife.  Meanwhile Imlie planned a surprise for Him)

After hovering entire day, aryan was beyond frustrated and worried for Imlie. He even sent some voice note for her bit he didn't get any reply. He was worried for her considering the past experience but the messages that imlie was sending him was somewhere assuring him that imlie is fine. Aryan reached back villa and was socked...

Villa was all decorated with roses and ballons, the light was dim and the aroma of flowers was soothing her nose. He could feel her presence, but she was nowhere to be found. There was a table with Campion bottle and food was placed there, before that there was a table, on which the cake was kept, Aryan proceeded towards the arrangement but the voice stopped him..

Aryan.... Voice Hovered in the silent villa...

Aryan: Imlie Kahan ho tum, samne aao.. bohot pareshan kar liya tumne aab samne aao...

Imlie: Aryan: Jahan itna itezaar kiya hai vahan thoda aur sahi. Tumahre left side ke couch main kapde rahke hai please change karke aa jao..

Aryan: Par..Imlie ..

Imlie: ABP..Please..

ABP.. that struck the right chord, and imlie knew that well, without further aruguing he left to change the clothes. After a while when aryan was in Black see through Shirt with top 3 buttons open which is barely hiding the Aryan's abs. He came towards the hall and started for searching imlie. Then he heard some foot steps, a sound oh heels coming from the stairs. He followed the voice and soon her eye reached the destination which he was looking for since morning. The foot steps of Imlie was heard and felt by Aryan... the tickling sound of her payal was sending some chills down his spine. He followed the sound and soon his eyes landed on the love lady of his life, his lifeline, his betterhalf and and most beautiful lady of his life...HIS IMLIE.

She was looking etheral in black saree that was  completed pletted at her shoulder and properly tucked with her cut sleeve blouse which was hugging her curves and tied to her back with a knoe. Her hair was completed parted in equals from her forehead and the red line of sindoor that was even adding to her beauty. The hair was completely sided at her right shoulder exposing her sexy back. Imlie was bit nervous but yet she was confident, but aryan was completely smitten by her looks and appearance. He didn't even blinked once while staring at her. He followed her through his eyes till the time she came standing in her right in front of her.

Aryan: Beautiful...

Imlie: Kaa

Aryan steeped towards imlie, and hugged her tight..

Aryan: Tum theek ho na?

Imlie: Haa ABP, main theek hun tumhe kya hua?

Aryan: (pullinh her closer).. Tumhara didar nahi hua tha subah se.. toh din suru nai hua aisa lag raha hai.. lekin kya pata tha ki yahah aakar sidha Chand ka hi didar ho jaega... vo iss sama main...

KYA IRAADA HAI IMLE? MUJE TUMHARE IRADE NEEK NAHI LAG RAHE  HAI....MAIN ZYAADA DER TAK SHARAFAT MAINTAIN NAHI KAR PAUNGA...

Imlie: Toh kisne kahan hai tumse sharif baneko?

Aryan: Aacha ji? toh yeh baat hai?

Imlie: Ji NAhi, Patidev, Hum aapka Birthday phirse celebrate karna chate hai..toh can we please cut the cake?

Aryan: phirse? kitni baar cake kat karu? aur kitni baar manau aapna birthday?

Imlie: Iss baar sirf tum aur main..

Imlie grabbed aryan's hand and make him stand near the cake. Aryan and imlie cut the cake. Aryan took a piece to feed imlie, but imlie took in her hand and applied cake over his cheek and burst into laughter and started running.

But,....how far she can go...aryan immediately grabbed her....and pulled her against his chest with her hand held behind....imlie's eye meet with aryan. Imlie was slowly steeping backward and along with aryan also tunning with her footsteps. Soon Imlie stood against the wall while aryan still holding her hand behind and staring her. 

Imlie was looking down, while aryan lift her chin up with his other hand and slowly rubbed his thumb over her lips and the 3 dots over her chin. He bent down over her face, imlie closed her eyes in anticipation of kiss, but aryan tricked her and rubbed his cheek against her hereby applying the cake from his face to her face.

Aryan: Imlie tum muje mere birthday par cake nahi khilaogi?

Imlie: (Trying free to herself)..vo..

Aryan: Shhhhh (Putting his finger on her lips) Aryan again bend over her cheeks and took a bit of cake from her cheek. This sent chills over her spine. He licked al the cake on her cheek and imlie was enjoying his every move and this was even tuning Aryan on. The reaction she was giving was more than satisfying him and even he was wanting more of it. Aryan again lifted her chin now to kiss Imlie.. he was asking with his eyes to proceed and this cause a way to fill eyes with tears. She gave him the permission and within the next moment his lips were pressed against her. He was claiming ever inch of her mouth and wanted to taste every nectar. Imlie was unable to match his speed but soon she matched up and responded to his kiss with matching his pace. Aryan soon gained an access in her mouth, and now both of them were demanding authority over other, and both of them were not ready to surrender, after all they are equal partners. His hands were roaming on her back, her hands were grabbing his hair chasing each other, claiming each other.

Soon after making out for some time, aryan again faced imlie, he could see the shine back in her eyes, the smile back on her face. Aryan was ready for take 2, but this time imlie outsmarted him and ran from his clutches and ran towards the pool area.. the Area was all covered with flowers and candles with a message written on pool  with flowers which reads  " I Love You ABP".

Aryan was stunned with the arrangements that Imlie has done for his. He was on cloud nine for all the moments and memories they are having now. Imlie soon held Aryan's hand and kissed on his hand. Aryan got a chance a again hold imlie by her waist and pulled her against his chest. He turned her around so that her back is pressed against his chest. He pushed aside her hair and slowly started placing kiss on her shoulder. 

(After on Kiss on her shoulder.... " I " ...... Again a kiss on her shoulder but this time towards her neck.." Love "....Again a kiss ..." YOU" ..... and finally a love bite on her neck.

She moans, Aryan licked and sucked her neck. Aryan held imlie by her waist and his hot breath was felt on her bare shoulder. Aryan was tracking her back from left to right shoulder along with dropping some wet kisses on her back. He pull the string of her blouse that was keeping the two ends of her blouse in its place. He turned her around, imlie could see the desire in his eyes, the fire to burn two bodies and become one, Love in his eyes which make him go beyond limits. Imlie was feeling blessed of being touched by him like this. The way he make her feel was beyond explanation and she was feeling happy and protected in his arms. 

Imlie started to open his half opened shirt, and started tracing her abs and slowing moving her hands from her torso towards his neck. The effect imlie is crerating on her was not something that aryan has ever imagined. He never thought that imlie could make him feel like this special. She stood up on her toes and stated kissing him, while roaming her hands on her back and digging her nails on aryan's back under the hem of his shirt.

Aryan took the lead, and they both fall into the water while they were still kissing each other. After sometime aryan and imlie broke the kiss and grasped for some air. Imlie saw aryan, he was waying back the water that was settling on his hair. The shirt was gone from aryan's body, his abs ere shinning with the reflection of water and the tiny lights that was coming from the candles litted alover. Aryan saw that imlie is checking him, heh slowly moved towards her and she also started to move backward. Imlie was now against the wall for the pool and trapped in between aryan's arms. Aryan Kissed her earlobe and again marked an love bite on her neck. He untucked her pallu from her shoulder and let the pallu flow in the water freely. He then traced his finger from her mouth towards her neck, to her collar bone , between her clevage, and towards her navel. He unpitted the saree that was tuck at her abdomen and started making circicle with his thumb. The saree was now floating in the pool, while was in her blouse and paticoat only. Aryan lifted her in his arms and headed towards the bedroom.

The bedroom was all covered with roses, where on bed it was written "Jungli & ABP". Aryan placed her nicely on the bed and she turned around, the flower petals got stick to her back. Aryan blew away the flowers and open the blouse, imlie tightly clutches the bedsheet. He kissed her all over her back, he slowly pulled down her sleeves to witness her assets. Imlie got shyed away and hugged him tighly.

Aryan: Imlie, 

Imlie: Hmm

Aryan: do you trust me?

Imlie: Khud se bhi zyaada.

Aryan:; Tum yeh baat janti ho na, ki main tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karunga.

Imlie: Haa

Imlie looses her hug and aryan pulled her blouse completely off. Imlie immediately cross her hands over her chest to block his view. Aryan one by one grabbed her hand and pinned it over her head, and kissed her everywhere along with leaving his marks behind. she was moaning his name, and that was turning him on even more and more. Aryan reached near her navel while kissing him all over her torso and pull her paticoat off and kissed on her legs and between her inner thighs and now he ripped off her panty too. Aryan was witnessing a angel in front of her. she was so soft and so delicate, her curves were perfectly carved, her lips were parted and she was already wet.

Aryan parted her legs to gain the view of her core. He slides his finger on her core and gently rubbed her happy button. He increased the pace of his fingers inside her core. She got arousal, Aryan knew it and with that he kissed her core. She shivered a little. Aryan lifted her head and their eyes meet, aryan asked for consent to enter her she nodded and gave in.

Aryan then pull her pants down and stroke a bit, he placed his member at her entrance, and again asked if they are on same lines?

Imlie: I trust you aryan..and I Love you.

Aryan then started stroking his member against her core, and swiftly enter inside her. He was trying to be as gentle with her but the movement of their bodies was driving him crazy, He started to increase the pace, and a tear fell of from Imlie's eyes. 

Aryan: Imlie, why? we can stop if you want.

Imlie: No, No Aryan, I want to feel you. I want to feel you inside me.

That Night Aryan and Imlie became one. They had a night of full love and they both lost in each other. Both of them pouring their love on each other, and room is full of pleasure moans, kiss and love.

(In Morning)

After making love the whole night, Imlie hugged him tight and slept. Aryan as usual wake up early and start adoring his wife. Imlie was still sleeping while hugging him and both of them were covered in Bedsheet. Aryan was thinking about the last night with his imlie, and the peace that was speard across her face. Aryan gently kiss her forehead and mummered a soft thank you. Imlie woke up and found him kissing her forehead.

Imlie: agar roz tum hume aise hi uthaoge toh hum bura nahi manenge.

Aryan: Tum uth gai?

Imlie: nahi, neend main baatein karne ki aadat hai hume.

Aryan bursting into laughter : Ohh, really aabhi bhi mere hi  sapne dekh rahi ho kya, yah kal raat ke...

Imlie blushes and aryan kisses her parted lips. Imlie also responded back.

Both of them got ready after the short love session and they then left for delhi to catch their flight.

and herefrom, they led a super happy life around her loved ones and dear ones. Arpita was blessed with a baby boy. She was back with fighting spirit and also helping rape survivor to overcome the trauma. They are blessed with a baby girl after 3 years and complete a happy family.

-----x-----------x--------------------x--------------------x-----------------------------

So, here is  the end of my series and hope that you guys would have loved reading it. Might be back with another arylie story may be Arylie Redux and would take a tour to the arylie world. 

Thank you all for the love and Support, as i have mentioned earlier i never thought that i can pull off the story. Hope i have given justice to the story and characters. I am really sorry to make you guys wait a little longer, but here is the last chapter and final episode of my series. 

I would love to hear from you all about the feedbacks and eager to read your comments.

Thank You all.... 

With Love, 

Niharika Rajput

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.3K 2K 34
Imlie's crazy love
14.8K 1.5K 55
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident taking Revenge from Aditya and becoming a part of Mafia..
8K 641 20
this story is continuation of arylie story (gehraiyaan) by mango1991...First read the 14 parts of that story than you will get this...I am continuing...
25K 1K 18
Arylie this time in different avatar