Destiny

By AprilFox270

"I will always be the Moon of your world. And be by your side in every situation. I promise ". "I am not what... More

Destiny
Part-1
Part -2
Part-3
Part- 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part - 15
Part-16
Part 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaptee 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 ( An amusing turn of story)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 20

73 8 2
By AprilFox270

Namjoon was trying to concentrate while sitting in a chair. He was trying to remember his memory of today's mission , even a tiny bit of memory would do. But no matter how hard he tried he only ended up having a severe headache. But stubbornness was something deeply rooted in this boy. The more headache increased the more he wanted to remember. He was sweating and his breathing started turning uneven and quick but he was focusing on what happened today. His headache was unbearable but he was all alone. No one to stop him from hurting himself. All of a sudden his nose started bleeding and he felt like his head was pounding and someone was hammering it. But all the pain that he endured made him remember what his memory of today was. He remembered how he ran off on the planks within a few minutes. That memory came into his mind like a movie and then he blacked out completely luckily on the table and not falling from the chair.

Previously everyone had their lunch together and were in their respective rooms. The maknaes invited Namjoon to play with them but he excused himself saying that he wants to sleep and so he was alone in the room where his experiment of remembering him succeded with a bad headache and nosebleed.

After an hour Namjoon woke up his headcahe was still hurting but he got up as he needed to clean his nose. He got up from the chair  but immediately sat down the next minute as he felt very dizzy. After a few minutes, he again tried and he succeeded in getting and walking up to the bathroom. He cleaned his nose and took a hot bath to relieve his stress.

In the evening everyone gathered around at the table and Seokjin prepared many dishes for everyone especially Namjoon as he has completed four missions which was a great thing for the Bangtan as they were eager to include Namjoon in their team.

Jungkook and Yoongi helped Seokjin prepare all the dishes and everything was set up.

Namjoon was reading a book about animals when he was called to eat by Jimin. When he came down he was surprised by all the food items and beer that were present at the table.

"What is all this? So much food! Am I missing something? " Asked Namjoon thinking it was for another member and he forgot a special day for someone as everyone shared their special days with each other.

"Joonie you completed four missions and that is the reason we are celebrating today," Said Taehyung excitedly.

"Oh!! But isn't it too early to celebrate? I still have two missions to complete" Said Namjoon feeling a little embarrassed by the attention and rubbing the back of his neck.

"We all are sure that you will pass the remaining ones? Now come on let's eat. I am very hungry" Said Jungkook and Namjoon nodded with a smile and everyone enjoyed the tasty food made by Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jungkook.

"Joonie wanna drink some alcohol? " Asked Yoongi while showing a glass.

"Yahh!! Yoongi he is underage how can you offer him? Joonie don't pay attention to that hyung of yours. " Said Seokjin while glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi only scoffed and drank up the glass that he had offered to Namjoon. Namjoon only smiled at both of his hyungs while others chuckled a bit.

"Yoongi hyung why are you drinking so much? You can't handle much of alcohol? " Asked Jimin.

"Jimin-ah today is a day of celebration. We should drink up till we are totally out. That is the meaning of party" Said Yoongi while drinking one more glass.
Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temple as he knew the aftermath that he needs to deal with Yoongi.

After one hour Yoongi was laying on the sofa mumbling something to himself with an empty glass dangling and swirling in his hand. Taehyung was also half drunk but not as bad as Yoongi. Jungkook picked up Taehyung while going into their room. Jimin, Namjoon, and Seokjin thought that it would be great to spend their time together playing Mario games. While Hoseok took the initiative of taking care of drunk Yoongi.

Hoseok carried Yoongi in bridal style up to their room and gently laid him on the bed. Then he huffed and took a deep breath and went to take a bath before sleeping. Yoongi and Hoseok shared a king-size bed so even if Yoongi laid like a starfish covering half of the bed it was still big enough for one more person to sleep comfortably.

Hoseok was bathing and humming a song when he heard Yoongi mumbling "Water, I want water". Hoseok chuckled as he find the savage, cold Yoongi cute and adorable like a kitty when he is drunk. He finished his bathing and wore a bathrobe and went outside the room to get water for Yoongi.

After giving water to Yoongi, Hoseok thought that he would sleep again but Yoongi kept staring at Hoseok's body and his hair wet, water dripping from it making Yoongi awake from his sleep and he was biting his own lips.

After putting the cup on the nearby table, he pulled Hoseok onto the bed and got on top of him, and started kissing aggressively. Hoseok was shocked at first but he responded the next second.

⚠️Warning SMUT⚠️(if not comfortable you can skip it. And this is my first time writing smut, so forgive me if it's too absurd)

Yoongi was kissing deeper and deeper while pinching and rubbing Hoseok's nipples while Hoseok was trying to unbutton Yoongi's white shirt and touching and feeling Yoongi's abs. Yoongi moved down and started giving hickeys while Hoseok was rubbing Yoongi's nipples. Hoseok was moaning and Yoongi was liking it and gave more darker and deeper hickeys. Yoongi removed Hoseok's bathrobe and his hands were moving downwards. At that moment Hoseok opened his eyes and stopped Yoongi by pushing him away slightly. Yoongi was shocked and worried.

"Hobi... Did I hurt you?.... Did I offend you?... " Asked Yoongi in panic.

"Uhh.. No-no.. I was shocked because I thought you were just sleepy and you were not knowing what you are doing. So I thought it won't be good for you" Said Hoseok.

"For me??... How would I be in a problem? " Asked Yoongi.

"Because whenever you do drunk s*x, you are feel very tired the next morning and are very whiny like a baby and randomly talk about our s*x moments in front of others. I like that side of yours very much but now Namjoon is with us and it won't be soo good to tell him about us like that" said Hoseok. Yoongi nodded at that but then he smirked.

"But I think I am fully awake to make you moan my name and handle my problem down there, so...can we? " Said Yoongi.

Hoseok nodded getting his cheeks red and biting his lips.

Yoongi then got up and opened a cupboard where a box was kept with a password lock. He opened it and spread all the s*x toys on the bed. Hoseok was watching what Yoongi would pick but all of a sudden Yoongi took handcuffs and pounced on Hoseok and tangled a black vibrator in his hands . Hoseok made his eyes big as balls by seeing where all this was going.
"Yo-yoongi we-we can't do hard s*x here... Th-this room is not soundproof," Said Hoseok.
"I know... But. I don't want a soft one... The alcohol made me horny a little bit but you coming out of bathroom  after bathing in a bathrobe and hairs dripping water made me go out of the boundary. So I won't do very hard but not soft also" Said Yoongi and before Hoseok could nod the vibrator was pushed inside Hoseok's hole and was set on the highest number. Hoseok was unable to hold his moans and tears was filled his eyes. Very soon Yoongi lowered the number on the vibrator and again started sucking Hoseok's nipples and touching his thighs. Hoseok was a moaning mess and the pillow was wet with salty tears of pleasure. Yoongi felt himself getting harder and was pumping his d*ck up and down.
Yoongi then took out the vibrator and looked at Hoseok.

"Hobi... Do I have permission? " Asked Yoongi.

This was a question every time Yoongi asked Hoseok as he would never do something which HIS Hobi did not approve of.

"Please... Please, daddy... Help me " Said Hoseok who was a needy bottom.

"Don't worry baby.. Daddy will give full pleasure... Be ready" Said Yoongi and as Hoseok was prepped by the vibrator he directly inserted his d*ck inside Hoseok's hole. Yoongi was thrusting very slowly trying to tease the younger.

"Ahh... Mgh... Daddy faster... Faster" Hoseok was only able to say this and as on cue, Yoongi started thrusting harshly.

Yoongi had been thrusting and moans filled the room. Hoseok felt himself cumming.

"Daddy.. I am gonna cum... " Said Hoseok while trying to lower his voice and moans on which he was failing miserably.

" Come for daddy... Said Yoongi and he cummed inside Hoseok while Hoseok came on his own thighs and on Yoongi's abdomen.

Yoongi then pulled out and immediately started cleaning the mess and doing aftercare of Hoseok as usual.

"It was good... I liked it... " Said Hospek in a whisper as he was feeling too sleepy.

"Hmm.. Now sleep, my baby.... I will take a bath" Said Yoongi and Hoseok nodded and slept immediately. Yoongi asli cleaned himself and snuggled closer to Hoseok and slept with a smile.

End of SMUT

The next day,

Hoseok was the last to get up and when he went down he saw Namjoon helping Seokjin to make breakfast while Jungkook and Jimin were arranging plates while Taehyung and Yooongi were cleaning the room.

"Good morning everyone," Said Hospek cheerfully showing his sunshine smile.

"Everyone said " Good morning " While smiling seeing their sunshine Hoseok full of energy as always.

They all sat at the dining table and ate peacefully. Namjoon and Jimin took the initiative to wash the dishes while the others lazed around as it was still time to go to the base and for the next challenge.

"Hobi, Yoongi what were you thinking that our rooms are soundproof," Said Seokjin.

"Umm... No why? " Asked Hoseok still not understanding the question. Yoongi understood and just smirked.

Taehyung and Jungkook were paying attention to what their hyungs were talking about.

"You were so loud Hobi. Your voice was heard by everyone. Namjoon asked me about the voice in the morning. What should I say to him? That you were busy eating each other that you did not pay attention to anything" Said Seokjin being a little angry but everyone knew that a rapping style of the anger of Seokjin is not something to be afraid of.

"Wow! Was I that loud? Louder than Taehyung. I thought you won yesterday's match" Said Hoseok while looking toward Taehyung.

"Nahh!! hyung you nailed it yesterday. The noise was sexy that even I was getting hard. Jungkook and Jimin were merciful to me and were very soft. " Said Taehyung.

"You think that making noise is a match.. Aishh! What to do with all you crackheads" Said Seokjin while rubbing his temple.
Taehyung and Hoseok giggled while Yoongi and Jungkook shrugged their shoulders.

" Yoongi hyung what is today's mission? "Asked Namjoon while coming along with Jimin.
" Ah.. Right today's mission is........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 96.6K 165
[COMPLETED] [JIKOOK] [SOPE] [NAMJIN] [omegaverse] "I hate you so much." Jimin spat as he stared at the taller alpha that could easily rip out his thr...
463K 25.3K 75
Jungkook and Taehyung are soul mates and married. Yet, there is no love between them. Forced to marry by their families because of rules of society...
176K 10.2K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
20.9K 568 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...