ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.23🦋

3.4K 165 79
By WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11:00 am

"Hey bitch, what you doing?" Kind asked as soon as the call connected.

"I'm in the car with my sister. We on the way to school." Jaleah told her, showing Jasmine for a second then turning the phone back to her.

"Damn, y'all do look dead alike." Kind said as she took a sip of her sprite. "It's 10, y'all running late."

"Yeah we know. We was helping our mom through something." Jaleah said as her and Jasmine made eye contact.

They came home around 7 in the morning yesterday because india had called them in distraught about something. Durk wasn't home so it resulted in them having to rush home to make sure she was alright.

"What you doing?" Jaleah asked her and she smiled.

"We on our way to NYC. Tomorrow's the first day of tour." Kind cheesed, knowing they were gonna meet soon.

"Kind get off yo phone and go get something to eat you fucking roach." Jaleah heard someone tell her.

"KD shut the fuck up talking to me. Go fly away dumbo bodied built bitch." Kind clapped back, kicking him in his leg causing him to dramatically fall.

"Ouu wait till you get off this bus. You gone have to see me."

"I'm on my way out and don't try to hide. Ben can't save yo ass this time." Kind mugged him before looking at her screen and smiling. "I gotta go kill a nigga. Love you though & I'll call you later."

"Okay bye." Jaleah said then hung up.

"Yo friend is crazy bro." Jasmine laughed as they pulled up to the school. Jaleah laughed as well as she got outta the car, shutting the car door behind her.

"Hey." Nasir said as he looked between Jasmine and Jaleah. Jasmine pointed to Jaleah and he hugged her.

"Hey." She smiled at him as they walked to Jahmir an nem, noticing Savanna with them.

"You Jaleah right?" Savanna asked since they both looked the same. "Hey girl." Savanna said with a weird smile.

"Hi." Jaleah nodded at her.

"Hey Jasmine." Savanna said, linking arms with her and began to walk away.

"Jaleah." Antonne said, causing her to look at him in confusion. "I'm sorry bout getting you high nshit. I forreal forgot that nova said those was edibles."

"Aw it's okay." Jaleah said as she pulled him into a hug. She could tell he was sincere. Truth be told he'd been thinking about it since it happened. He was genuinely upset with himself.

"We gotta go to class." Nova said and Antonne nodded following her.

Jaleah went to Jahmir, hugging him taking in his scent. Once they pulled back they made their way to their first bell.

"You remember when we went to the mall and we saw Michael B Jordan? Bitch we was fan girling like a mufucka." Savanna laughed as everybody looked at her awkwardly.

"Yeah I remember." Jasmine said and Savanna laughed harder. Jaleah chuckled a little to lighten the mood cause savanna looked goofy right about now.

"Why you laughing? You wasn't there." Savanna questioned Jaleah before looking back at Jasmine. "You still remember our handshake?"

Jasmine shook her head, "Nope."

"Forreal? Wow bestfriend that's how it is?" Savanna said fake shocked. Jahmir had to stop himself from cringing.

"We was like 9 & did it for about a week. I don't remember it babes." Jasmine told her, causing Savanna to awkwardly laugh.

"Do you?" Savanna asked nova who shook her head No as she looked at Jaleah. "Do yo— oh my bad. You wasn't there. It was only us 3."

Jaleah face scrunched up as she looked from side to side, looking for a fuck to give. In all honesty she ain't give a damn.

Jahmir and Jasmine mugged her.

"You ain't gotta tell her that, she know." Jasmine told savanna.

Jasmine felt as if savanna was trying to make Jaleah feel left out. She had been bringing up shit all day from when they were little then telling Jaleah she wasn't there right after.

Jasmine peeped but didn't say too much knowing Jaleah wasn't bothered by here nor did she care.

They were now outta school and chilling at Novas place and savanna was still doing the same shit. Jasmine knew Savanna was fishing for a reaction from Jaleah who continued to sign to Jahmir, minding her business.

"You remember when we used to be a thing, Jah? Whatever happened to us?" Savanna suddenly said, causing the room to fall silent as everybody looked at her.

Jaleah frowned and looked at Jahmir.

"You a damn lie." Nova blurted out mugging her.

"Y'all ain't never even glance at eachother forreal let alone date. Now you doing to fucking much." Jasmine pointed at her sitting up some.

"How I'm doing to much?" Savana mugged.

"You been saying little shit to her all day and I been ignoring it, but now you lying through them snaggletooth ass teeth." Jasmine snapped.

"We not even cool like that no more, so why sit up here and act like we ain't fall out?" Nova asked her.

"I'm finna go, y'all bitches is weird." Savanna said ignoring everything they just said as she stood up.

"Bye bye then." Ant pointed to the door as she walked out the house.

"Weirdo ass." Nova mumbled, drinking her slushee she got from the gas station.

Jaleah soon got up and went upstairs with Jahmir trailing behind her, knowing she was upset.

Jaleah sat on his bed, getting on her phone thinking about taking an Uber home. Jahmir sat next to her, sucking his teeth and grabbing her phone when he realized what she was doing.

"I ain't never date her, nor do I want her." Jahmir signed to Jaleah who looked away from him. He grabbed her chin, directing her face back to him. "I want you." He said to her.

She looked away again trying to hide her blush from him, crossing her legs as she began to feel weird down there.

He pulled her face back towards him this time pressing his lips against hers.

Jaleah was shook, but kissed back nonetheless.

"Oh shit." Jasmine whispered backing away from the door slightly smiling. Her sister was that bitch forreal.

A/N: Once again sorry if this chapters ass, I'm just tryna clear my notes.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
441K 16.7K 57
Cringe nba yb daughter book. Read my new book ''Lil Durk's Daughter's''
85.8K 5.8K 79
This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic.
953K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...