Moments | bllk

Von Asha16050

Head-cannons and one-shots of your favourite blue lock guys. "I love you right up to the moon-and back." Mehr

Intro
Been a while- Yoichi Isagi
Love Language pt.1
Love languages Pt.2
Assumptions - Jinpachi Ego
One rainy day - Itoshi Rin
Part timers- feelings
Date Ideas (Pt 1?)
Match Days
Moth to a flame-Nagi, Reo
Brother's Best Friend-Rin Itoshi

New Part Timer- various

888 18 13
Von Asha16050

So Y/n is a part time worker as she runs into the new part-timer who also plays.. football?

Characters- Nagi, Isagi, Chigiri, Rin

"La de da de de
La de da de da
When you laugh it makes me smile
And I love your style
So I wrote a song to this tune" - Renai Circulation

Seishiro Nagi:

You wanted some quick money and decided a part time job was best in the summer vacation. So you decided to work in the video game store just across the road to your house. It was a nice little shop with not much of a crowd but had a very good collection and the peace was pleasant. The other workers were college students and didn't really have work in your timings so you just usually sat there alone borrowing a few video games sometimes or just played on your phone to pass the time.

Your boss had told you that a new part timer would be coming in and that you had to show him the ropes but the guy never really arrived.

In the evening you were just sitting on one of the couches on your phone gaming as a guy with snow dusted hair and bored expression comes in.

"Oh. Hello what can I get you?" You say as you stand up and walk over to the counter.

"I'm here for the job." He says as he peeks at your phone.

"Huh, sorry?" You say puzzled.

"Oh! Is that the new character??? You already got that?? That's so cool!" He rambles as his eyes light up and look alive.

You both end up discussing about the game till closing time comes.

"Well, it was great talking to you! Did you want to buy anything? I'm about to close shop but if you need anything I'll be here tomorrow at the same time shift" You say getting up as the guy seems to realise something.

"Oh. I'm actually the new part-timer...My name's Nagi."

"Huh???" You deadpan at him at the realisation. "Why did you even decide to work here...?"

"Well my mom said to stop playing video games and do something so I thought this would be the best place to work for me.."

Well looks like he had the same shift as yours. You now had someone to talk to and let's just say.. he was interesting. But you both just gelled together and it looks like the uninterested white haired boy found himself feeling more active around you.

Yoichi Isagi:

Working at your uncle's bakery was a pretty good deal. The timings were great and worked well with school planning. The pay was good and you could always have some treats at the end of the day, plus this put you on your family's good side. It was a perfect job except the boredom of no other people at the counter to keep you company.

You were surprised to find out that your uncle had hired another high schooler as a part-timer since he was very picky about people. He was about to come in that day.

"Ah Y/n meet Isagi. He's a great kid. Get along ok?" Your uncle says as he leaves to deliver an order.
You see a boy with black hair and such a sweet smile that you can't feel but think that you're going to get along. He was also wearing your uniform..?

"Hey! You go to my school too?? What year?"

"Oh? You go to my school Y/n? I'm in my second year." He says with a big smile.

"What! You're kidding right?? Me too! I'm in class 5." I say as I ask him to come in.

"Oh. I'm in class 3. This is such a nice coincidence."

You end up getting along with Isagi very well. He was very sweet. No wonder your uncle hired him. You quickly became friends and would also start to hang out school in your breaks. You'd even go to his football matches.

You believed your job couldn't get any better but it just had with Isagi joining. The perfect job does exist. Needless to say your uncle seemed to like your pair a lot.

Hyoma Chigiri:

Just recently you had started working at a hair salon. For a part timer you just did the basics like trimming hair or a counter job but what you really wished was to one day be able to work as a hair stylist and own your own salon. You really looked upto your seniors and got along with them but your boss was a very strict lady. She didn't trust you yet with the customers and wasn't ready to teach you either, working late was also a pain you had to bear as the newest employee.

One day as you came in for work you saw a pretty guy..? Or a girl maybe..? You weren't sure. They had long deep pink hair styled into a ponytail which looked in top condition as they were at the counter.

"Oh hey. You must be Y/n. The boss told me about you. Hello I'm Hyoma Chigiri. I'm new so please take good care of me!" The pink haired guy said to you with a soft smile.

You carried on with the work for the day and were working past-time as you noticed Chigiri hadn't left yet.
"Oh, boss asked you to work past-time too?" you approached him as he seemed to be sorting out some boxes.
"Well, not exactly. You seemed to be working hard so I thought I'd help you out." He says with a truly angelic smile.

"Oh.. she seems to really hate me huh? I haven't even made any mistakes though" you say as you sigh and plop down besides Chigiri as he takes a seat too.

"Whattt. No no. She actually seems to like you a lot. She told me about how great and hard working you were. She trusts you with the late time since you wouldn't laze around.. and I have to admit you really are hard working" he says as he hands me an energy drink. You just blush at his words and feel good hearing this. So boss is a softy.

"Oh, and I noticed you practicing on the mannequins there so if you don't mind, why not try on my hair?" He says as he stares at you with hope.

"What! Yes yes! I'd love that. I wanted to touch your hair the moment I saw it. It looks so soft."

You now had a new friend cum mannequin. Maybe your salon job would come true and Chigiri agreed to be a loyal customer at your shop. You couldn't help but falling for this pretty guy as so did he.

Rin Itoshi:

Rin was in one of his worst moods since a long time. He was a diligent student as well as a star football player but his school had come up with the great idea of assigning students with part time jobs at the school as a project. Not only did he have less time for practice but he would also have to pick a job which he didn't want. In the end he decided to work at the library since he did like reading, could complete some of his school work there and there were very few students who wanted to work there. Most students either wanted to work at labs or the cafeteria, or just skip the project fully but he needed the credits since he could miss tests due to his matches.

He entered the library to find it was practically empty. At least it was peaceful. He asked the librarian for the work he would have to do as he pointed towards a pile of books which would have to be placed in the bookshelves. As he got to work he heard some noises behind a bookshelf. "Tch. Lukewarm. Who creates noise in a library." He walks over to check the sound as he sees bunch of boys standing there with their heads bowed as a girl seems to be telling them off.

"This is a library. You shouldn't be shouting here in the first place. You even tore a page."

One of the guys seems to shout something back with anger and seems to raise a hand. Just as Rin was about to step in he sees the girl twist the guy's arm as she glares down at him with a fierce expression and continues
"That'll be a total of 10 dollars for property damage and a 50 for wasting my time with your pathetic efforts." she says as the boys shuffle out.

Rin gets a proper look at you now to realise you were Y/n L/n. You were in his class and one of the top students at that. He hadn't interacted much with you but he held you in high respects and you were popular for being witty and friendly too. This side of you amused him and he decided that maybe this part time job wouldn't be as bad as he had imagined.

You both seemed to fit in with each other and enjoyed the peace of the library together. It was the first time Rin was ever this talkative. He didn't get any studying done as he had planned but this was much better. You liked the company of the long eye-lashed mysterious player too and were one of his first friends or more. Scaring off annoying people was the perfect pass time of your duo.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.9K 1.4K 21
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❞ 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢�...
6.7K 353 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...
9.3K 617 8
The story of how a young man learns to fall in love with soccer through a program named Blue Lock.
111K 4.3K 34
Blue lock x fem!reader Rin itoshi x fem!reader ↠𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you, a really good friend of Rin gets added into a group chat with a lot of his so ca...