๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ | ๐—ง. ๏ฟฝ...

By yunawnzzzz

"๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ข๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ." ~In which Oikawa tri... More

~๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž~
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
~20~
21
22
23
24
25
~26~
27
28
~29~
~30~
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
~๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„~
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”

~35~

3.3K 92 15
By yunawnzzzz

: *・゚:*:・゚* 35: Quickie

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Stop doing that, we can't." Y/N told her boyfriend as he kissed her neck and she was smiling like an idiot, not bothering to push him away or anything.

The two had ditched their last class to just go hang out in her room. It was all fine until Oikawa pulled her onto his lap to straddle him while they had made out for a little.

"Y/N, your tutor session doesn't start for another hour! And he's coming here right? It's not like you're gonna have to leave." He replied, trying to convince her to let him take her clothes off.

She grabbed his face, "That may be true but you love to leave marks. That'll be so embarrassing if he comes and it's all there."

"What if I promise not to leave any? Hm?"

The two stared at each other in silence.

He knew she was thinking about it.

Please. Please. Please.

He repeated these words in his head. Oikawa had been feeling rather sex deprived ever since Y/N started helping Jaeon with his studies. She's been spending a lot of time helping him and Oikawa hangs out with her mostly just at school now.

She kissed his forehead, "Fine. But it has to be so quick it's over right when it starts!"

He laughed, "Trust me, with the way you've been holding out on me, that's definitely going to happen."

"Wait! Im not taking my clothes off."

"Y/N, I know how this is gonna go. Im not an idiot. Ive done this before."

She rose an eyebrow, "Huh? Not with me you haven't."

"Um, poor choice of words I realize. Just forget it!"

The girl rolled her eyes as Oikawa switched their positions so that he was now on top. He lifted up her skirt a bit and slipped her panties right off.

"Wait!"

"Y/N!"

She smiled, "I wanna be on top."

"Oh cmon I literally-"

"Fine get off me then."

"Okay! Okay!"

She grabbed a condom from her top dresser and their positions were switched again and she quickly pulled his pants and boxers down. She had already felt how hard he was just by kissing her. And it did not go away.

She got on her knees, slipped the condom on and aligned herself with him before sliding down on him, not letting a second go by, causing a moan of relief come out of both of them.

He was able to go inside her pretty easily due to how wet she had gotten from everything he was doing to her earlier.

Truth be told, she wanted this just as bad as he did. Y/N was definitely no better than Oikawa when it came to this "activity".

She placed her hands on his chest and began to bounce herself up and down at a quick pace. She certainly was not kidding when she said she wanted this to be over the second it started.

Because she had started at a fast pace, Oikawa was caught off guard and he held onto her waist, moans coming out of him as they pleased. His girlfriend drove his sex drive insane. It's like sometimes when they're alone, he wanted nothing but to rip her clothes off.

As she continued going up and down, she saw how much he was enjoying this. She couldn't lie, it made her feel good. She absolutely loved how she could instantly turn her boyfriend on. They're physical attraction towards each other was certainly strong.

He sat up and locked their lips, quickly making out with her.

Y/N and Oikawa both started to reach their high very fast and both came unexpectedly, him accidentally in her and her all over his dick.

She pulled away from their kiss and her jaw dropped, "Oh my god! What's wrong with us!? It got all over my sheets! Dammit!"

He stared at her and broke out laughed as she climbed off him, her legs shaking, "Y/N, it's okay. I guess we both just really needed this quickie."

"Shut up. And get up! I have to put these to wash and to get the extra set on here!"

He pulled his pants back up while she put on a fresh pair of underwear.

The setter helped her do everything she needed to do and her room looked just as it was before. Like absolutely nothing happened. They sat on her bed and looked at each other, having a sudden staring contest.

It didn't take long for Oikawa to start blushing and look away. Y/N laughed and jumped at him, connecting their lips yet again, only it was for a short, sweet kiss.

She propped herself up, "So, are you gonna stay here while Jaeon and I study or were you gonna leave?"

"I'll stay. I'd like to see how he acts around you."

"How he acts? He acts normal. Should he act any different from anyone else?" She questioned with a head tilt.

"Incase you haven't noticed, you're fucking hot. I just wanna make sure he doesn't act anything like me."

"You're my boyfriend. You have rights."

"Okay but before. I was basically trying to make out with you all the time. Even when you said you didn't like me at all!"

She laughed and shook her head, "Well don't worry about that. Jaeon acts perfectly normal. He never even compliments how pretty i am. i think we're good."

Soon, a knock came to her door and she let Jaeon in, who was early for their study session. Oikawa sat with his back pressed against her headboard while she sat on the edge of her bed with Jaeon sitting in front of her on her desk chair.

Jaeon could feel Oikawas gaze on him from behind Y/N.

After a while, Oikawa began to get hungry and Y/N looked at him after hearing his stomach let out a loud growl.

"If you're hungry you can check if there's anything you want in the kitchen."

"No, i'm okay." He lied only because he didn't want to leave the two alone.

"Oikawa please go eat something before I tell Hajime you haven't eaten since yesterday." She threatened as she continued writing in her notebook.

The volleyball captain immediately stood up and left the room to go search for something quick to make so he could return to the room asap.

Jaeon looked at his tutor, "Your cousin scares him huh?"

"Yep. But Hajime also gets a little aggressive with him so it's reasonable."

"Do you think Iwaizumi would like me?"

"Hmm, maybe. You seem nice enough. Why?"

The pretty boy shrugged, "Just incase I ever happen to meet him or something."

"As long as you don't annoy him, you should be fine." Y/N said with a smile.

With Oikawa gone, Jaeon moved a little closer to her and looked at her paper, "I think I'm doing that wrong."

She looked him and his face was right in front of hers. Her eyes widened and she leaned back a bit, "Uh, what're you doing then?"

He gave her his notebook and she laughed, "That's not even close, here see.."

While she explained, Oikawa came back with just a plain sandwich and sat where he was before.

Feelin his stare again, Jaeon quickly looked at Oikawa and smiled at him. Oikawa gave a smile back but the second he looked away, the setter rolled his eyes.

He's definitely going to keep a really close eye on this guy.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.9K 11
A story in which a tired sports prodigy relunctantly becomes the manager for Aoba Johsai's Volleyball Club. Plot credits to the amazing @CREAMYS0DA- ...
713K 24K 44
"๐ฐ๐จ๐ฐ! ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ค." เผบ where one of Japan Volleyball Team's player is a seventeen year...
22.6K 999 24
"I will date that Ushiwaka and make Iwa-chan jealous so he will come and get me!" Oikawa Tooru is doing literally everything to have Iwaizumi Hajime...
59.2K 1.6K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...