~35~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 35: Quickie

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 35: Quickie

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Stop doing that, we can't." Y/N told her boyfriend as he kissed her neck and she was smiling like an idiot, not bothering to push him away or anything.

The two had ditched their last class to just go hang out in her room. It was all fine until Oikawa pulled her onto his lap to straddle him while they had made out for a little.

"Y/N, your tutor session doesn't start for another hour! And he's coming here right? It's not like you're gonna have to leave." He replied, trying to convince her to let him take her clothes off.

She grabbed his face, "That may be true but you love to leave marks. That'll be so embarrassing if he comes and it's all there."

"What if I promise not to leave any? Hm?"

The two stared at each other in silence.

He knew she was thinking about it.

Please. Please. Please.

He repeated these words in his head. Oikawa had been feeling rather sex deprived ever since Y/N started helping Jaeon with his studies. She's been spending a lot of time helping him and Oikawa hangs out with her mostly just at school now.

She kissed his forehead, "Fine. But it has to be so quick it's over right when it starts!"

He laughed, "Trust me, with the way you've been holding out on me, that's definitely going to happen."

"Wait! Im not taking my clothes off."

"Y/N, I know how this is gonna go. Im not an idiot. Ive done this before."

She rose an eyebrow, "Huh? Not with me you haven't."

"Um, poor choice of words I realize. Just forget it!"

The girl rolled her eyes as Oikawa switched their positions so that he was now on top. He lifted up her skirt a bit and slipped her panties right off.

"Wait!"

"Y/N!"

She smiled, "I wanna be on top."