Pokémon Glazed Version

By EIVANorEINSTEIN

In this book you will find the way to get all the legendaries in this game, and also the events on how to get... More

Mew
Manaphy
Latios & Latias
Shaymin
Keldeo
Deoxys
Celebi
Kyurem
Zekrom
Reshiram
Regigigas

Jirachi

14.9K 9 7
By EIVANorEINSTEIN

Jirachi is gained by completing the event at the Fusion resort at the Serenity Isle. If you remember correctly you have been ordered to do the jobs by a two girls, and the last one, when you talk to the first girl whom ordered you first he will ask you your final order, she will ask you to get her bathing suit at the fourth flour, and also she'll said that you need to look every where, so if you don't know it, it is in the middle of that floor, hidden from your sight. And after you have done that, the girl will give you a wish ticket which allows you to pass through the Wish island, and finally you will have a chance to capture a legendary Jirachi, which is lvl.15.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...