CHAINED

By taekooker_heart

Where Taehyung is chained with Jungkook forever Boy × Boy Romance Obsession Little Age Gap Smut Kink Side... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

11

4K 195 24
By taekooker_heart

Looking at the dark room,  Josha turned towards the opposite side while covering his and Luna's naked body under duvet.

The lady was now sleeping, while Josha is having sleepless nights.... Just because of his son.

He can't help but always think about his small baby. Nothing can fill the gap of him not being with his son.

Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. On the other hand Luna opened his eyes and slowly turned to look at her sleeping husband.

With a sigh she layed back and closed her eyes as a tear ran down her eyes to cheeks.

Luna ( in mind ): I'm sorry Josha

__

3 weeks later

Tae: hyunggg

Jungkook: yes baby?

Tae: Taetae wants to play

Jungkook: just give me 5 mins baby, let me complete this then we'll play

Jungkook said while doing someone in laptop. Taehyung pouted and sat beside Jungkook and layed his head on his shoulder.

After 5 minutes, Jungkook turned off the laptop and Taehyung smiled in happiness.

Jungkook: let's go baby

Tae: yayyy

Coming downstairs, Jungkook walked near their play room but Taehyung stopped him.

Tae: no, I don't wanna play here

Jungkook: then? Where do you want to play baby?

Tae: park, I want to go park

Jungkook looked at his watch and nodded

Jungkook: okay let's go

Soon their car reached near a park and they both came out of it.

Taehyung ran inside and Jungkook ran behind him.

Taehyung rushed towards a slide and started playing while Jungkook smiled and stood near him.

Tae: Hyung join me, it's soooo good

Jungkook shooked his head

Tae: please Hyung, it's so fun

Jungkook: I don't like these things baby. I'm not a small kid anymore, you play I'm here

Tae pouted

Taehyung didn't insisted anymore and started playing by himself while Jungkook took a nearby seat and kept looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung was in his own world when he suddenly heard a voice of girl behind him.

A cute small girl was standing there which a huge smile on her face. She ran and joined him and started playing.

Taehyung smiled more and stared playing too. Jungkook looked at this from his seat but didn't felt anything as they both were just playing by themselves.

Soon they both sat on swings and started swinging. Laughing and giggling to themselves they both swing more and more.

After a while they got tired and stopped, looking at each other.

A small pout formed on Tae's face and soon the girl started pouting too. Suddenly both of them felt a grip of the chain of their swings and a little push came.

Their swing started swinging and they both again started enjoying.

Being unaware of who was pushing them, they enjoyed and laughed.

After a while they all stopped and got off the swing. Taehyung and the girl found a boy who's definately is a teenager was standing which a smile on his face.

The girl happily ran towards the male and hugged him

??: Oppaaaa

The male hugged his sister back and looked at Taehyung who was smiling too.

??: Did you enjoyed it?

The girl nodded and ran towards Taehyung

??: My name is Suzi and he's my oppa hyungsik

Tae ( giggled ): my name is Taehyung snd I'm a good boy

Suzi ( widen eyes ): you're a boy?

Taehyung pouted

Tae: yes I'm a boy

Suzi: but I thought you're a girl

Taehyung pouted more

Tae: why?

Suzi: because you're sooo pretty pretty and beautiful

The girl said and softly squeezed Tae's cheeks. Taehyung blushed a little and nodded

Tae: thank you, my Hyung says that I'm the prettiest

Hyungsik: he says the truth, you are the prettiest

Taehyung looked at the male and blushed more.

Tae: thank you Hyung

Jungkook: Taehyung!

Hearing Jungkook's stren voice, Taehyung looked behind him and found his Hyung.

Tae: Hyung

Jungkook: let's go home

Tae ( pout ): but I want to play more, see I even made a friend.

Suzi ( smile ): hello my name is Suzi, and he's my oppa Hyungsik

Jungkook ignored her and grabbed Taehyung's wrist.

Jungkook: let's go

Tae: Hyung, please I want to play

Jungkook huffed a little and control his anger. He felt Tae's wrist and the baby walked towards Suzi.

Suzi and Taehyung ran towards the other ride and started playing leaving Jungkook and hyungsik.

Hyungsik was surely an year or two older than Jungkook but does Jungkook care?

No!

Hyungsik looked at her sister and Taehyung and smiled at them while Jungkook glared at the male and then focus on his Taehyung.

Soon both the kids again felt tired and sat on a bench.

Tae: how old are you Suzi?

Suzi: 5

The girl said showing her 5 fingers

Tae: I'm your oppa then, I'm 6 years old

Taehyung said feeling big and proud. The girl pouted and shooked her head.

Suzi: I'm not small, I'm a big girl. Oppa says Suzi is strong.

Tae shooked his head

Tae: but I'm older and more stronger

The girl pouted more and Taehyung giggled.

The kid continued talking and giggling when hyungsik and Jungkook went towards them.

Hyungsik: Suzi, baby it's time to go home back. Mommy said we have to be back soon right? Let's go

Suzi nodded and got up

Suzi: bye bye Taetae

Tae: bye bye Suzi puzy

Suzi whined and throwed her feets in anger and Taehyung showed his tongue mocking the girl.

Hyungsik chuckled and ruffled Tae's hair.

Taehyung stopped for a second and a blush formed on his face. He looked down and then waved his hands towards the siblings Dio.

Jungkook left looking at all this with a blank face while poking his inner cheek from his tongue.

Taehyung got up and stood near his Hyung

Tae: let's go Hyung

Jungkook didn't replied and walked out of the park while Taehyung followed him.

Both of them sat inside car but Jungkook kept ignoring Taehyung.

Soon they reached Jeon's mansion and Jungkook went to his room without saying anything.

Taehyung being clueless walked behind him and went inside.

Jungkook went washroom, so Taehyung sat on bed and waited for his Hyung.

In a while the elder came back and went to study while Taehyung looked at him in confusion.

Wasn't Jungkook suppose to wash Taehyung's hands and face? He always do it, why didn't he did it today?

He walked near his Hyung was writing someone on a notebook and tapped on his shoulder.

Tae: Hyung, wash me....

Jungkook didn't replied and kept writing while Taehyung pouted.

Tae: are you not going to wash Taetae?

Jungkook: I'm busy

Taehyung sighed and went washroom. Washing his hands, he took the face wash and started washing his face.

A little bit of form entered in his eyes and he screamed in pain.

Trying to stop the stinking feeling he rubbed his eyes with his hands and more form entered in his eyes.

He started crying loudly and Jungkook rushed inside the washroom.

Jungkook: Taehyung!

Holding Taehyung tightly he poured water on his face and tried to help him but Taehyung was moving so much because of pain.

Tae ( crying ): Hyung Hyung

Jungkook: wait wait, just wait a little baby. Open your eyes Taehyung, just a little bit

Taehyung somehow opened his eyes and Jungkook washed his face properly. Whipping his face from soft towel, he blowed on Tae's eyes and Taehyung felt a little relief.

They came out of washroom and Jungkook kept blowing on his eyes.

Soon the stinking and buring feeling died down a little and Taehyung relaxed more.

He opened his eyes which was still hurting and looked at Jungkook who looking at him with concern.

Taehyung eyes were now red and Jungkook immediately bought an oilment.

Applying it carefully on Tae's eye he made the baby lay on bed and caressed his hair.

Jungkook: why are you so clumsy baby? See what you did to yourself

Tae: it's your fault *sob* you didn't washed Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed, well Taehyung is right though. Jungkook never let him do anything all alone and now Taehyung is totally dependent on the elder.

Jungkook: I'm sorry Taetae, please forgive Hyung

Taehyung huffed and looked away

Jungkook: please baby, forgive Hyung

Tae: no, Hyung ignored Taetae

Jungkook: baby I was working

Tae: no, kookie Hyung was ignoring Taetae

Jungkook: yesh because now you've new Hyung right?

Tae: who?

Jungkook: that boy, whom you called "Hyung"

Tae: hyungsik Hyung?

Jungkook: whatever his name is ( rolled eyes )

Tae ( chuckled ): he's elder than me, so I've to call him Hyung right? Just like you're big so I call you Hyung so he's big too so I'll -

Jungkook: no! Don't compare me with anyone

Taehyung pouted

Jungkook: only I'm your Hyung, you hear me? I'm your Hyung. He's not! No one is! And why did he touched your hair? Huh? Why didn't you stopped him?

Tae: but he was -

Jungkook: I don't want to listen anything, you won't let anyone touch you, okay?

Taehyung pouted more

Jungkook: okay?

Taehyung nodded

Jungkook: hmm, now sleep. I'll wake you up when it's dinner time

Taehyung again nodded and driffted in sleep while Jungkook looked at him with a blank face.

__

The Next Day

The same time as yesterday, Taehyung came towards Jungkook and asked him to go park.

Jungkook: we'll play at home today

Tae: noo, I want to go park. My new friend must be waiting for me....

Jungkook: which friend? Since when you have a friend Taehyung?

Tae: Suzi, you met her yesterday right?

Jungkook: she's your friend?

Taehyung smiled and nodded

Tae: please Hyung, she's Taetae's first friend. She's a good girl.

Jungkook: Taehyung we are not going and that's final

Taehyung pouted and started fake crying.

Tae: Hyung is meanie, he don't love Taetae *crying* I want to okayyyy

Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jungkook: Taehyung stop crying I know you're acting

Tae: Hyung is meanie, Hyung is meanie..... Taetae will go to appa, he listen to Taetae. I'll live with appa -

Jungkook: let's go

Jungkook Said in a stren voice. Taehyung stopped crying and saw Jungkook leaving from the room.

Taehyung smiled initially and followed his Hyung.

Soon they both sat on car and reached park. Taehyung giggled feeling happy that his tick worked, while on the other hand Jungkook was feeling angry at the thought of Taehyung leaving him.

Both of them got out of car and walked inside. Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung's wrist, not letting him be away for even a second.

Tae: Hyung, how will I play if you won't leave me?

Jungkook realised his wrist.

Jungkook: I'll play with you today

Tae: really Hyung?

Jungkook nodded

Tae: yayyy

With that both the kid started playing. After a while Tae heard his name being called by a familiar voice as he turned and found Suzi standing there with a huge smile.

She ran towards him and both the kids hugged each other jungkook look at him with a confused expression.

Jungkook: didn't they met just yesterday?

None of them heard him and started playing, jungkook being dumb founded looked at them and sighed.

Well he's okay till that hyungsik guy isn't here.

Both the kid spend an hour playing together and Jungkook didn't left their side.

Now they were playing in slide, first Suzi slided down and then Taehyung and then Suzi and the repeated doing so.

Suzi laughed and climbed and then falled from the slide, looking at her Taehyung laughed more and did the same.

Suzi again ran towards the stair but falled a little and both of them laughed making Taehyung lose his focus. His one leg slipped down the slide making him fall but before his body can touch the ground a pair of protective arms caught him.

Taehyung being the baby already started crying without being hurt and the person holding him hugged him.

Hyungsik: shhh baby, you're alright. Don't cry Taehyung.

Taehyung sobbed a little and looked at the boy.

Tae: t - thank you Hyung

Taehyung hugged the boy who smiled and hugged him more. Patting on his back, he dropped Taehyung carefully who was still crying a little bit.

Hyungsik: don't cry, don't cry... Strong baby doesn't cry you know

Taehyung nodded and hyungsik whipped his tears with a smile.

Hyungsik: now smile

Taehyung stopped crying and smiled. Suzi ran towards Taehyung and shouted.

Suzi: Taetae, are you okay?

Tae: nodded and smiled

Suzi: thank you oppa, you saved Taetae.

Hyungsik smiled.

All of them took a breath of relief.

Hyungsik: now go and play but carefully

The kids nodded and started playing while hyungsik took a seat nearby and looked at both the kids with a smile.

On the other hand Jungkook crushed the water bottle in his hand with anger rising inside him.

He just left for 5 minutes to bring water for Taehyung as the younger must be thirsty and this much happened behind his back.

Throwing the bottle in anger he walked towards Hyungsik.

The elder was unaware of Jungkook and was admiring the kids when suddenly Jungkook stood infront of him.

In confusion he looked up and found Jungkook glaring at him.

Hyungsik made a questionable face and Jungkook was about to hit him when Taehyung spoke.

Tae ( running towards them ): Hyung

Both of them looked at Taehyung who stood beside Jungkook.

Tae: Hyung where were you? You know I fall but hyungsik Hyung saved me

Jungkook balled his fist and looked away. Hyungsik looked at Jungkook and noticed anger written on his face.

Jungkook felt his hand itching to hit hyungsik but controlled himself.

Jungkook: no, not infront of Taehyung. He's already getting traumatize.

Taking a deep breath, he changed his expression into a blank one and faked smile.

Jungkook: come on baby, let's go home.

Taehyung nodded

Tae: bye Suzi, bye hyungsik Hyung

Suzi: bye Taetae, you'll come tomorrow right?

Taehyung smiled and nodded

Tae: yes

Suzi: okayy bye bye

Tae: bye

Saying that Taehyung and Suzi waved at each other and taekook left. Jungkook turned back and glared at hyungsik and then entered the car....

Hyungsik noticed everything and shooked his head.

Hyungsik: kids these days

Suzi: let's go home Hyung

Hyungsik smiled and nodded and soon they left too.

Double Update 🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2.7K 18
Taehyung Is Trapped Boy × Boy Horror Force Rape Character Death Smut Plot Twist TOP : Jeongguk BOTTOM : Taehyung
73.1K 2.7K 22
" Money can make you do things, no one else can! " A story where Taehyung and Jungkook who are step brothers turned broke and has to do anything for...
509K 26.2K 19
where jungkook ,a new student accidentally admits that he likes taehyung to taehyung himself who's a tsundere to be exact and from the next day onwar...
42.7K 1.7K 23
Kim Taehyung ,a heartless mafia married to his enemy Jeon Jungkook who insulted him in front of many people. He thought to torture his enemy by marry...