Yandere Females x Male Reader

By SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. More

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)
EP 16 Yandere Time Loop
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)
EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend

14.3K 185 70
By SteveJones687

Warning this story might be triggering to some readers so read with caution. I hope everyone enjoyed this story. If you do, be sure to like and comment because it really helps. Sorry it's not overly long
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

*Smash*

Molly: How many times do I have to tell you?!

She yelled as she threw plates at me. Some missed and smashed around me, but most hit me causing me to bleed.

*Smash*

*Smash*

Molly: You stupid piece of shit!

(Y/N): I'm sorry. Please stop.

*Smash*

Molly: Oh you're sorry?! And did you just try and tell me what to do?!

She stopped throwing plates before coming over to me and throwing me to the ground. She started kicking me and stomping on me. I wanted to yell or cry, but if I did it would only get worse.

Molly: You are the most pathetic human being to ever exist!

She yelled in between kicks.

(Y/N): *Weak* *Wheezing* I know. I'm sorry.

She stopped kicking.

Molly: Look at me!

I turned my head to face her, but it was hard to see with blood running from my forehead down my face. She crouched down and put on an almost sincere smile, but I knew better.

Molly: Oh no darling. What happened to you? Did you fall again? You are so clumsy.

She said, trying to sound sweet and concerned. She then patted my cheek a few times, but each time it made me flinch.

Molly: Now then I'm gonna go out and treat myself to a spa treatment then dinner to help me relax since you ruined my good mood by not having dinner on the table and standing by the door ready to serve me.

She ran her fingers through my hair before grabbing it hard and pulling it up a little.

Molly: By the time I get back you better have this whole place clean. If you do a good job I might even consider letting you sleep in the bed tonight with me. If you're not still bleeding all over the place, but if you don't do as I instructed then be prepared to have another "Accident".

When she said that she put air quotes around it before shoving my head back to the floor.

Molly: Bye now.

She walked away and I could hear her footsteps until I heard the front door slamming behind her. I tried to move, but everything including my chest hurt. I could see my blood pooling on the tile floor. I decided to rest my head on the cool floor, closing my eyes for just a few moments. Within twenty minutes I heard knocking on the door. I was instantly filled with panic because I still haven't cleaned up yet, but Molly doesn't knock on the door.

*Knocking*

Who could it be? What if it's the police? If it's the police then I'm not allowed to open the door unless I want to be in big trouble. Molly said if the police are at the door just stay quiet, stay away from the windows, and wait for them to leave.

*Louder knocking*

I curled up in a ball hoping they would leave soon. I didn't hear any more knocking, but I had to play it safe since they could be watching the windows, so I slowly crawled my way to the door, but halfway there I heard someone fiddling with the doorknob. I was so scared as the door slowly opened. I put my head on the floor with my hands on top of my head hoping they don't hurt me.

(Y/N): I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

I could feel the tears pouring out of my eyes and falling to the ground.

???: Oh my god, baby.

It was a woman's voice, but it wasn't Molly's. The voice was genuinely sweet and carried notes of concern. It was a voice I'd heard before. Her footsteps were soft and gentle as she walked over to me. She kneed down next to me and placed her hand on my back which made me flinch. 

???: No, no, no baby. Don't flinch, you are safe now. I'm back.

She reached down under my chin and used one of her fingers to make me raise my head. When I opened my eyes I saw my ex-girlfriend Jane.

(Y/N): Wh what are you doing here?

Jane: I came back for you.

(Y/N): You left.

Jane: I know, but...

(Y/N): You have to go.

Jane: What?

(Y/N): You need to leave. If Molly comes back and finds out I let someone in then I'll be in big trouble plus I still have to clean. Please go.

I was hoping she would listen to me, but in all honesty, no one listened to anything I said.

Jane: No, baby. I'm not going to leave. I'm your girlfriend after all and we have a lot of catching up to do.

(Y/N): No please, you need to leave. You're not my girlfriend. Molly is.

Jane: Excuse me?

She sounded shocked but not angry.

Jane: We never broke up, so you've been cheating on me with this Molly girl.

(Y/N): You left me and I waited, but you never came back, so I moved on.

Jane: Baby, I had to leave. Don't you understand?

(Y/N): Lair!

I realized what I had just done and moved back from her until my back hit the wall.

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please don't hurt me.

She came closer and sat in front of me. She took my hands in hers.

Jane: Why are you so scared of me, baby? Think back, did I ever hurt you?

(Y/N): No.

Jane: I never hurt you like this girl is doing. Let me save you.

(Y/N): I can't trust you. You left.

Jane: I had to leave because the cops were after me since when I first saved you and you got scared and told the police I kidnapped you.

(Y/N): You said if I told them that I didn't mean it. That I was confused that it would all go away and we could be together. I did just that. I thought you didn't love me anymore.

I started to cry again.

Jane: I know you did and I was so proud of you, but those people who claimed to be your "friends" told the police that I forced you to say that. I never stopped loving you. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of you. I spent every day dreaming of our new life together once the heat died down.

(Y/N): Really?

Jane: Of course. I have our new home all ready for us all you need to do is let me take you.

She stood up and guided me up too, but it was still painful to move and I ended up falling against her. Her body was soft and it was so comforting to feel her arms wrapped around me.

(Y/N): I've missed you.

Jane: I've missed you too, baby. Your body is already remembering what it's like to be in the embrace of your one true love.

I stood up straight and looked into her beautiful eyes. I felt peace only for a moment when I remembered something.

(Y/N): What about, Molly?

Jane: I will deal with her. After all, no one hurts my love and gets away with it. She made you feel like you were nothing and didn't deserve love. She made you forget all the love and pampering I gave you because you deserve it for being the kindest, most loving, sexiest, and perfect human being in the whole world.

We heard the door open and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Molly: What the fuck this place still isn't clean?! When I get my hands on you I will make you sorry you were ever born!!!

I trembled in fear.

Jane: Don't worry my love I will take care of this.

Before I could say anything she injected something into my neck. I wanted to say something, but I saw Molly step into the room.

Jane just had me sit down on a chair before turning to face Molly.

Molly: Who the fuck are you?

Jane: I'm (y/n)'s, girlfriend. His one true love and I'm gonna make you regret ever looking in his direction. 

Molly: You think you scare me?

She said as she walked up to Jane. Before Molly could say another word Jane slashed her across the throat and her body hit the floor. She crouched over her.

Jane: That cut will kill you within ten minutes and you better believe I am going to make them the most painful minutes of your life.

She turned to me with a warm smile.

Jane: (y/n) sweetie just close your eyes the drugs should be kicking in soon.

I did as she said and everything soon went dark.

*Timeskip*

I could feel the sun on my skin and the soft blankets on top of me. It was like a dream except I remembered that I'm not allowed to be near windows and not allowed to sleep in bed unless given permission. I tried to get up but I was prevented by having a chain around my ankle and my hands chained above my head. I looked around the room and saw my ankle had a long chain connected to a pole in the room. The room was different from the one at my old house. It had nice furniture like what I'd always dreamed I would have in my bedroom and there were photos of me and Jane around the room.

Jane: Good morning sleepy head.

I turned to see Jane walking into the room she was carrying a tray of food with her. She put it down on the dresser and got into bed next to me.

Jane: How did you sleep?

(Y/N): Where am I?

Jane: Don't be silly, baby. You're in our bed. In our new home.

(Y/N): It's beautiful.

Jane: I knew you would like it. I created our dream home. Do you wanna know the best part?

(Y/N): Yes.

Jane: It's private far away from people so we can be outside in our beautiful yard with green grass and no one can hurt you.

(Y/N): Thank you for coming back and saving me.

Jane: You never need to thank me for that. I am sorry that I made you feel so unloved and unwanted that you went to the bitch who treated you so terribly. But we don't need to worry about that anymore because she is gone.

She got under the covers and snuggled up next to me.

Jane: And because I've got you all chained up. You're not going anywhere.

She knocked on the chains.

Jane: They're solid. I'm gonna pamper and love you until you forget that we were ever apart. I can let your hand down later and the chain around your ankle has enough slack so you can go to the bathroom, shower, and all around this room. Once we make up for the lost time I will remove the chains and you can have free rain of the house. Is that ok with you, lover?

(Y/N): Yes.

She smiled.

Jane: Good. You know I made breakfast, but I think it can wait.

(Y/N): What did you have in mind?

She didn't say anything, instead, she got on top of me and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

Jane: I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoy be sure to like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.1K 15
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
168K 5.1K 108
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๏ฟฝ...
213K 3.5K 55
This book is now complete! If you'd like to read more, go check out my new yandere book!
10.9K 308 26
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...