Nikvi: Becoming One

بواسطة AppnapanfanSama

The remake love story of Nikhil (Cezanne Khan) and Pallavi (Rajashree Thakur) Part IV The story is mainly wr... المزيد

Sorrow
New Beginnings
Happily Ever After

Into The Desert

69 1 6
بواسطة AppnapanfanSama

Nikhil and Pallavi are finally married. They arrived home, where they performed Pallavi's Graha Pravesh and all the rasam. On the ring game, both found it together. Then comes time to go to bed. Pallavi was waiting for Nikhil, sitting on his bed. Nikhil after giving his sister her naik entered the room. The room was decorated with flowers everywhere, and candlelights only were lighting the area. Nikhil locked the door and came right beside Pallavi. Pallavi turned to gaze at him with a smile on her lip. She took milk and gave it to Nikhil, who drank it. Then both looked at each other and laughed.

Nikhil- Why are you laughing?

Pallavi- Tum batao.

Nikhil- I don't understand this milk thing, I mean, seriously? (still laughing)

Pallavi- Me neither.

Nikhil- Waise, you are gorgeous, Pallavi, I want to carry this image of you here (putting his hand on his heart). I must have been great in my late life to be gifted such a gem. I love you, Mrs. Nikhil Jaisingh (kissing her forehead).

Pallavi- Itna pyaar kyun karte ho, Jaisingh? I love you too, Nikhil. I love you (hugging him).

Both cuddle for a moment.

Nikhil- I know this is our first night, but it's late. We should rest. I hope you...

Pallavi stopped him by putting her finger on his lips.

Pallavi- Nikhil, you don't need to explain, the only thing that matters to me is us. I have to take off all these. You sleep, and I'll join you.

Nikhil- In that case, come! I'll help you.

Pallavi- Are you sure, Nikhil?

Nikhil- Haan, why?

Pallavi- Kuch nahin.

Nikhil- Is that because I did not want to touch...to do it before?

Pallavi- Haan.

Nikhil- Well, I have a full license now. Patni ho tum meri, officially, so I can do whatever I want.

Pallavi- Okay, as you wish.

Pallavi stood in front of the mirror. Nikhil joined her and slowly passed his hand on her waist to unlock her kamarband. Then Pallavi sat down, and he removed her necklace by kissing her neck, and she shivered. Then, he took out her earrings by kissing them too, phir, her maang tikka, and nath, followed by taking out her gajra and the flowers. He opened her hair and made them drop on her back. He sweetly pulls out her kalire.

Nikhil- Is that all?

Pallavi- Almost, but I'll do the last ones.

Nikhil- No, tell me.

Pallavi- Nahin, I'll manage.

Nikhil refused, so Pallavi lifted her lehenga to show her feet as she wore payals. Nikhil began to touch her feet, but she halted him.

Pallavi- Nahin, Nikhil, you can't touch my feet, pati ho tum mera.

Nikhil- Pati hoon issliye chu sakta hoon, paanv dedo.

Pallavi- Nikhil!

Nikhil-Come on, Pallavi!

Pallavi denied, and Nikhil took her foot and put it on his chest. He took her payal off while staring at her.

Pallavi- Nikhil, what are you doing?

Nikhil- Ssh.

Then he did the same with the other foot. Pallavi was embarrassed.

 Pallavi- Thank you, Nikhil. Let's sleep now.

Nikhil- Chalo.

Nikhil lifted her and bring her to their bed. Pallavi kissed his cheek, and they cuddle and fell asleep. Next morning, as always Pallavi was up for pooja. After freshening up, she came to wake Nikhil.

Pallavi- (Pyaar se) Nikhil, Nikhil utho, pooja khe time hai.

Nikhil- Hmm.

Pallavi- Come on, Nikhil!

Nikhil- (Opening his eyes) Hi, Pallavi!

Pallavi- Hi, Jaisingh! Utho, na!

Nikhil- Ek minute.

Nikhil grabbed her and they roll on the bed.

Nikhil- What a beautiful morning.

Pallavi- Beautiful hoga jab tuh uthega, please Nikhil (trying to release herself).

Nikhil- Kitna unromantic ho tum.

Pallavi- Acha. Toh phir tik hai. We'll stay like this, romancing each other until Maa or Nandi will come to knock on the door. Phir mujhe hi blame karegi woh.

Nikhil- Fine!

Pallavi- That's my hubby (kissing him twice), aab jah tuh!

They performed pooja. Then, Pallavi made breakfast for everyone.

Mr. Jaisingh- Yeh loh, Pallavi tumara naik, jug jug jiyo.

Kiran ji- God bless you. Bohot acha nashta bana diya.

Nandi- Haan, Babhi, I have to learn this from you.

Pallavi- Anytime, Nandi. Papa ji! Your medicine.

 Mr. Jaisingh- Suna apne Kiran ji, meri beti ne mujhe Papa ji kaha. I was expecting this moment so much, Pallavi.

Pallavi- Maan bhi pehle se tah, Papa ji. Papa joh wapass milgaya hai. And don't worry Maa, apka bhi ek naam rakha hai, Kinnu Maa, acha hai na?

Kiran ji- Bohot sundar, bahu.

Mr. Jaisingh- Aur tuh Nikhil, meri beti koh pareshan na kar.

Nikhil- Wah, Pallavi, wah. Abhi ayi ho aur mein paraya ban gaya. Acha hai, acha hai.

Nandita- Bechara, Nikhil!

They all laughed. A few days passed, and Pallavi's parents-in-law sent her with Nikhil for her Pagphera before they went back to work.

Pallavi and Nikhil arrived home.

Pallavi- Maa! (run to hug her)

Maa- Aram se, Pallavi.

Nikhil- Namaste, Teji!

Maa- Namaste, beta! How are you both?

Nikhil- Tik hai hum.

Pallavi- Tum batao Maa, sab tik hai yahan peh? If you need anything I'm one call away.

Maa- Pata hai, meri Maa. Mein bilkul tik hoon, chinta maat kar.

Pallavi- Itna dur hoon, chinta hogi na.

Maa- Are you enjoying your new life?

Pallavi- Haan.

Nikhil- Haan haan, kitna pareshan karti hai, kya bataun Teji Darling.

Maa- Acha?

Nikhil- Haan, bohot tak gaya mein.

Pallavi- Seriously, Nikhil? Abhi dekh tuh.

Nikhil- Itna perfect hai yeh kya bataun. Sab usse itna pyaar karta hai, bechara main rehgaya peeche.

Maa- Oh, aise! Phir main hoon na.

Nikhil- Teji hua mera aur main uska. Suna tune.

Pallavi- Haan, sunliya. (showing him her tongue and smiling). Waise, Maa, rasam toh hogaya hai toh main har roz aungi tumko dekhne, okay.

Maa- Tik hai.

Nikhil- Okay, my ladies, you catch up, I'll cook for lunch.

Maa- Nahin, beta tum kaise? Aap log...

Nikhil- Nahin Maa, beta kaha hai toh aap betiye, ata hoon.

Pallavi- Are you sure, Nikhil?

Nikhil- Yes!

Nikhil went to cook while Maa and beti were spending time together. Nikhil came out with some meals, and they sat to eat.

Maa- Wah, Nikhil! Pallavi told me about your skills, but these are beyond my expectations.

Nikhil- You like it?

Maa- Yes, especially this chili chicken. Aaj tuh ban gaya mera chili chicken damaad.

Nikhil- Joh aap chahe, love you, Teji!

Maa- Love you too, my chili chicken.

Pallavi was happy seeing her Mom bond so well with Nikhil throughout the years, as both are the most important person in her life. They spent a beautiful moment with Pallavi's Mom and went back home. Since they get married, Nikhil and Pallavi balanced their time between work and family, so their parents decided to send them away to be alone.

Mr. Jaisingh- Pallavi, Nikhil, please come.

Pallavi- Yes, Papa ji.

Nikhil- Yes, Dad.

Mr. Jaisingh- I know you guys are focusing on your work and your family, but I think it's time for you to have a break.

Kiran ji- Sahi keh raha hai, since you both get married kam hi kam hai.

Mr. Jaisingh- I want you out of the house next week, do deen apke pass and no is not an option.

Pallavi and Nikhil were confused.

Pallavi- Matlab, Papa ji?

Mr. Jaisingh- Take this.

Nikhil- Two tickets!

Kiran ji- Haan, we are sending you on Honeymoon.

Pallavi- Uski kya zaroorat hai?

Nikhil- Thank you, Mom, Dad.

Pallavi- Lakin, aap?

Mr. Jaisingh- We'll be all right, beta. You have fun, bass.

Pallavi- Okay, but you take care when we are out.

Mr. Jaisingh- Promise.

Nandita- Did I hear honeymoon, where? (taking the tickets from Nikhil) Jaisalmer, wow! A honeymoon in the desert that's interesting. Are you excited, babhi (privately)?

Pallavi- Nandi!

Nikhil- Toh phir tik hai, Pallavi, and I are leaving on Monday.

Pallavi- (Whispered to Nikhil) Tum bhi na.

Nikhil- What? We need this, and we have no choice. (On her ear) And you know kuch rehgaya hai, toh Jaisalmer mein...

Pallavi- Shut up! (She left there)

Mr. Jaisingh- Nikhil, tickets liya hai, but you look for the hotel and your activities. I don't want Pallavi to complain.

Nikhil- Ji, Dad!

Nikhil planned their trip. Monday came, and they reached the Luxury Heritage Desert Camp, where they'll stay for four days.

Manager- Khamma Ghani, Mr. and Mrs. Jaisingh! Welcome to our Camp (Greeting them with flowers).

Nikhil- Ghani Khamma!

Manager- Thank you for choosing our Camp for your stay, please follow me.

A moment later.

Manager- This is your tent. If you need help, please call me. I'm at your service during your stay. Every night, a cultural evening is organized where you can discover our traditional dances and songs. Plus, if needed, I can put a jeep at your disposal, with a brochure of the place to visit in our region, in case you want to see around. For your honeymoon package, breakfast is included, and you will have some activities you can attend, such as camel safari, or adventurous activities like parasailing, etc. Both must be tired, so I will not bother you any longer. Enjoy your stay!

Pallavi- Thank you, bhaiya! This is beautiful.

Nikhil- Thank you!

The Manager left.

Nikhil- I hope you like it, Pallavi. I didn't want to go to a hotel. It's so ordinary and boring. I thought a little adventure in the desert would be fascinating.

Pallavi- Sounds interesting, indeed. It's perfect, Nikhil because I'm with you. Go freshen up! The day was long.

Nikhil- Let's go together.

Pallavi- What!

Nikhil- Let's go together (with his deep voice).

Pallavi- Nikhil! Are you crazy? I'm not coming with you.

Nikhil- Are you coming, or should I...

Pallavi- Nahin, Nikhil!

Nikhil took one step ahead while Pallavi moved back until she fell on the bed. Nikhil bent on her, and Pallavi couldn't stare at him.

Nikhil- Are you sure?

Pallavi- About what?

Nikhil- Look at me (turning her race). Bathroom khe liye.

Pallavi- Hmm (nodded but still avoiding his look).

 Nikhil- Okay (smiling).

Nikhil picked himself up, went to the bathroom, and left her with her heart beating wildly.

Pallavi- (To herself) Uff, uff, Nikhil will drive me crazy! This sensation, what's wrong with me? Nikhil hi toh hai. He is my hubby.

A moment later. Nikhil is still in the bathroom.

Nikhil- Pallavi! Pallavi!

Pallavi- Yes, Nikhil!

Nikhil- I need your help.

Pallavi- What for?

Nikhil- I put soap on my eyes and can't reach the tap.

Pallavi- Nikhil, is this a joke to get me in?

Nikhil- Pallavi, I'm not kidding, hurry! It's hurting.

Pallavi- O...Okay, are you dressed up?

Nikhil- I have my shorts on.

Pallavi- Can you get your towel to wrap yourself?

Nikhil- Pallavi, I can't see, waise pati hoon tera, what's the problem? I'm not nacked, Pallu yaar.

Pallavi- Nikhil (embarrassed)! Okay, ati hoon.

Pallavi entered the bathroom and slowly went towards Nikhil as she was uncomfortable seeing him for the first time, almost nacked. She took his hand to the tap button.

Pallavi- Yeh loh, Nikhil.

Nikhil- Thank you.

Pallavi was about to leave when Nikhil pressed the button, and she got wet. In the heat of the moment, she held Nikhil's shoulders tightly.

 Pallavi- Arrey, Nikhil!

Nikhil- Pallavi, I thought you were gone.

Pallavi- I was.

Nikhil cleared his eyes and gazed at her while water dropped on both. Pallavi responds by looking deep into his eyes and breathing heavily. Nikhil caressed her face, shut the water, and pushed her slowly against the wall. Nikhil cupped her face. Pallavi closed her eyes and kissed her tenderly. Then, Pallavi broke it because she was not ready.

Pallavi- Nikhil, I...I should go now.

Nikhil- Don't worry. If you're uncomfortable, I...

Pallavi- It's just that...

Nikhil- It's okay, my love. We'll take our time.

Pallavi- Sorry, Nikhil!

Nikhil- Don't be. I understand. Wait here.

Pallavi- Why?

Nikhil- You're wet and do not have a towel. I'll take a bathrobe and your clothing.

Pallavi- Nahin, don't touch my clothes, just give me the bathrobe.

Nikhil- Okay, baba, I will not touch anything. Ata hoon. (A minute later) Yeh loh, Pallavi.

Pallavi- Thank you!

Pallavi took it without opening the door entirely. She came out only wrapped in that bathrobe, her hair all wet. Nikhil, already dressed up, was mesmerized by her.

Pallavi- Kya hua? Why are you looking at me like that?

Nikhil- Kuch nahin (turning his face)

Pallavi took her suitcase for her clothing.

Pallavi- Arrey! What is this?

Nikhil- Kya hua?

Pallavi- Did you touch my bag, Nikhil?

Nikhil- Nahin toh!

Pallavi- Nahin, toh phir yeh kya hai?

Nikhil- Tumare bag hai, tum jaane.

Pallavi- Wah! Paka tum ne yeh nahin khi.

Nikhil- Tumari kasam.

Pallavi- Na saree hai, na salwar kameez, only pants, and kurti.

Nikhil- I never saw you in such clothes, except when we rode horses.

Pallavi- Precisely, Nikhil! Mera bag hai lakin yeh pants...

Pallavi's phone rang.

Pallavi- Allo!

Lalita- Hey, Pallu! Did you guys arrive safely?

Pallavi- Haan (a bit angry).

Lalita- Arrey, why is your mood off?

Pallavi- Kuch nahin woh mera bag...

Lalita- Surprise pasand aya?

Pallavi- Surprise!

Lalita- Haan, Nandi, and I changed your clothes because of your destination. Kitne boring ho tum, you are going into the desert with sarees, seriously?

Pallavi- Aap dono bhi na, salwar kameez leh lehti.

Lalita- It's too late now. Waise hum ne change kiya hai toh hamari marzi, usme nightsuit bhi hai (teasing her).

Pallavi- Pagli (in a low voice) I'm not going to use that.

Lalita- Offo, just kiding. I will not take much of your time. I was calling for that, so enjoy! Bye!

Pallavi- See you, bye!

Nikhil- Did you find your culprits?

Pallavi- Hmm, my dear dost and hamari Nandi. Pehni padegi, I have no choice.

Nikhil- Okay, go and change. I'll order dinner.

They had dinner and fell asleep as a long day was waiting for them. In the morning, after breakfast, a jeep came to pick them up for a Jaisalmer tour. First, they visited the Jaisalmer fort and some known haveli. Then, saw the Bada Bagh. On the second day, they went parasailing and finished the day with a boat tour of Gadisar Lake, where they witnessed a beautiful sunset like never before.

On the third day, in the morning, Nikhil woke up early to prepare for the day as they were going on the Camel Safari and will spend the day in the desert. He bought traditional clothes to look like the resident. Pallavi woke up and saw her outfit, and went to change while Nikhil was outside, then he came back to their tent.

Nikhil- Suprabat, Pallavi!

Pallavi- Good morning, Nikhil!

Nikhil- Wow!

Pallavi- Kya?

Nikhil- You look pretty in gagra.

Pallavi- Thanks, Nikhil! You look handsome too.

Nikhil- Danyawad! Chale sab log bahar hai, guide kha wait karte hai.

Pallavi- Woh, Nikhil, mane thari madad chahiye.

Nikhil- Arrey, wah! Marwari. Khe chahiye thane?

Pallavi- Woh odhani toh pehenli, but my choli is open. I can't reach it.

Nikhil- Okay, come.

Pallavi came to him, facing him.

Nikhil- Pallavi, turn around.

Pallavi- I thought you'll tie it just like before. Remember, you used to not look at my back.

Nikhil- That was before we got hitched come on!

 Pallavi turned, felt Nikhil's hands on her back, and shivered. After tying her choli, he kissed her upper back and her neck. Pallavi turned to face him by holding his top. Both gazed at one another.

Nikhil- Do you want me to cancel the safari?

Pallavi sharmate hue shook her head to disagree.

Nikhil- Are you sure?

She nodded to confirm.

Nikhil- Chalo phir, it's time.

Hand on hand, they went out. The camels were in line, and the guide asked to mount them.

Nikhil- After you, Pallavi. Careful!

Pallavi- Ajao!

Guide- Hang on tight, now. It will shake.

Nikhil sat behind Pallavi and passed one hand between her arm to hold the saddle while the other was holding Pallavi around her waist.

Nikhil- Comfortable?

Pallavi- (Looking back at him with a shy smile) Hmm.

During the promenade, Nikhil and Pallavi romanced each other on the camel and took advantage of being the last couple in the field.

Pallavi- This is the best trip ever.

Nikhil- Do you like it?

Pallavi- Mano toh accho lage hai.

Nikhil- Mano accho nahi lage.

Pallavi- Why, Nikhil?

Nikhil- Should I show you why?

Pallavi- Hai himaat? (turn to one side to stare at him)

Nikhil- Don't challenge me, Pallavi.

Pallavi- If I do, what will you do, Nick J?

Nikhil- Don't taunt me, Pallavi.

Pallavi- Fatu ho?

Nikhil- Okay, that's enough!

Nikhil faced her without leaving his grab. He tried to kiss her, but Pallavi dodged him. Pallavi was playing until Nikhil stopped. Then, she passed her hand on his face to his hair and kissed him languorously without anyone noticing. After that moment, the guide told them that they almost arrive at their lunch destination.

Nikhil- Pallavi, I can't believe you.

Pallavi- What?

Nikhil- Matlab tum ready nahin ho phir bhi this on the camel...

Pallavi- Sabr rako, Nikhil. Sabr kha fal mitha hota hai.

Nikhil- Sometimes, I'm wondering who you are, Pallavi.

Pallavi- Main biwi hoon teri.

Nikhil- Haan, biwi.

They took a break on an oasis where Nikhil and Pallavi clicked memorable pictures. Some musicians and dancers who accompanied them sat and sang to folks.

Pallavi- Nikhil, this is beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better honeymoon trip. Maan karta hai main bhi dance karlun.

Nikhil- Go ahead!

Pallavi- Alone, no way!

Nikhil- Go! I know you will regret it.

Pallavi- Okay. Ati hoon.

Pallavi joined the dancers. They did the ghoomar together with the other women on the trip. They enjoyed the moment while the men were clapping. Then, Pallavi came back and sat beside him.

Nikhil- Bravo, my love. You were fabulous.

Pallavi- Thanks!

Nikhil- Naya dance sikhli tune, bass ek cheez reh gayi hai.

Pallavi- Kya? (She was drinking water)

Nikhil- ( On her ear) Mane pyaar karne se.

Pallavi choked by shock, then hardly swallowed the water.

Pallavi- Nikhil! Kuch toh sharam karo. Log yahan peh hai.

Nikhil- Acha, log bhi the jab tune mujhe camel khe uppar...

Pallavi put her finger on his lips and looked around to see if someone was staring at them, but they were all at their occupations. She gazed at Nikhil flirtatiously, grabbed his top tightly, and pushed him towards her.

Pallavi- Kuch bola tune?

Nikhil- (Distract) Haan, woh...

Pallavi- Woh, kya?

Nikhil- Kuch bola hai.

Pallavi- Kya bola?

Nikhil- Bulgaya.

Pallavi- Kuch karna hai, tume? Woh bhi kule aam se. Bolo, Nikhil.

Nikhil- Kya!

Pallavi laughed at Nikhil's discomposed face.

Pallavi- Nikhil, look at you. So cute! tuh bhi na.

Nikhil- What's so funny?

Pallavi- Kuch nahin, kitne impatient ho tum.

Nikhil- It's been one year since I'm waiting for us to finally become one, and when it happened you are running away.

Pallavi- I'm not.

Nikhil- Yes you are, Pallavi.

Pallavi- I'm not, Nikhil Jaisingh. Stop pushing it.

Nikhil- I'm not pushing it, Pallavi Jaisingh.

Pallavi- Whatever!

Nikhil- Yeah, right!

Lunch break ended, and Nikhil and Pallavi were mad and did not talk to one another on the return. It was an advantage for Pallavi because she arranged a romantic soiree for them yesterday for the night. It will be easy for her to finalize their date while Nikhil is angry at her. The night came, and after having dinner, Pallavi went missing. Nikhil panicked when the manager came and brought him a message from her.

Manager- Jaisingh sab, yeh Madam ne diya hai, aap change karlijiye, I will take you to her.

Nikhil- Where is she?

Manager- Madam just told me to take you there, sorry!

Nikhil- Okay! Aab yeh kya hai, Pallavi? (Going to change)

Nikhil wore a white shirt and white pants, and a red jacket. The manager took him not so far from their tent but far enough to be alone.

Manager- Sab ji, Madam wahan hai. She arranged this for both of you. Chalta hoon, enjoy the night!

Nikhil- Thank you!

Nikhil was moved and was taking baby steps toward Pallavi. First, he saw the breathtaking outdoor setting. The curtains were dancing with the wind, and the air was fresh. On the sand, a big heart and their names were designed with red roses and lightened by candles. There were a few mattresses on the floor. A coffee table was disposed of in the middle with two cocktails and some exotic fruits.

Pallavi was dressed in a red gagra choli and lay down on one side. Her hair was open and wavy, embellished with one rose on her ear, ankhon mein kajal, ear mein earrings, maang mein mangal tikka, haathon mein simple red chudiyan, and she was also wearing a karmarband. Her back was exposed as her hair was aside, and her dupatta was in the front. That was the first thing Nikhil saw when he finally reached her. He was in awe and lost in the moment. Pallavi sent his presence, turned, and Nikhil was even mesmerized.

Pallavi- Nikhil (pyaar se), aao na.

Pallavi gave him her hand, but Nikhil was elsewhere.

Pallavi- Nikhil, haath do.

Nikhil- Haan, haan. (taking her hand) Pallavi yeh...

Pallavi- Ssh. Come and sit.

Pallavi was a bit embarrassed, and Nikhil was looking at her continuously.

Both- Sorry!

Nikhil- Tum pehle bolo.

Pallavi- I'm sorry for this afternoon.

Nikhil- I'm the one who should be sorry. I spoiled your mood while you were planning all this.

Pallavi- I'm sorry for making you wait all this time. You expected this moment for so long. But I wanted it to be perfect, Nikhil. Sach bolun?

Nikhil- Hmm.

Pallavi- I'm nervous. I don't know why. Pati ho tum mera, phir bhi...yeh sab tik hai na, Nikhil? I mean tum, main, hum yeh sab (stressing).

Nikhil- (Smiling) Pallavi, relax! Take this.

Nikhil held one of the cocktails to her.

Nikhil- Drink it! You will feel better. (A moment later) Feeling better?

Pallavi- Haan, I think.

Nikhil- Come, we'll take a walk.

Pallavi put her glass on the table and followed Nikhil. Pallavi held Nikhil's arm, and both walked barefoot on the send.

Nikhil- Thank you, Pallavi. This is perfect. I've never thought that you were this romantic.

Pallavi- Me neither. I was only thinking of you doing it.

Nikhil- Acha, main kyun?

Pallavi- Nikhil, you know why.

Nikhil- Nahin pata.

Pallavi- Phir mujhe bhi nahin pata.

Nikhil- Bolo, na!

Pallavi- Main...

Nikhil- Aage bolo.

Pallavi- Tume nahin bataungi. (Pushed him and run back)

Nikhil- Pallavi! (running after her)

Nikhil reached her and grabbed her, but she released herself for Nikhil to finally halt her catching her dupatta and pushing her towards him. Both fell and span on the sand. Nikhil was on Pallavi, holding her neck as he protected her from that fall. They were laughing at one another before looking deep into each other eyes.

Nikhil- That was not planned.

Pallavi- We should go back there.

Nikhil- Haan, let me help you.

They stood and cleared the sand on them.

Pallavi- All clean, chale!

Nikhil- Tumara ek pin gayab hai.

Pallavi- Pin!

Nikhil- Dupatta kha.

Pallavi- It's okay, waise tumare alava koi nahin hai yahan peh.

She walked ahead and went back to sit. Nikhil attached the curtains on each side and joined her. They lie down, and both are captivated by the sky.

Pallavi- Do you hear it, Nikhil?

Nikhil- Kya?

Pallavi- The sound of mother nature.

Nikhil- Haan, the wind.

Pallavi- No, Nikhil, wind nahin hai. It's a beautiful melody. Close your eyes and listen. (A moment later) Did you feel it?

Nikhil- Yes, and it's peaceful.

Nikhil, at the moment, took Pallavi's hand when he felt that Pallavi was getting cold.

Nikhil- Pallavi, take my jacket. You're freezing here.

Pallavi- Nahin, Nikhil. I'm fine.

Nikhil- Nahin, I don't want you to fall sick.

Pallavi- I will not. This is because of the fresh air. I don't want your jacket. And I don't need it. You're enough.

Nikhil- Main...

Pallavi- I only need you.

He understood that she was giving him the green signal. Pallavi turned and went on him, grabbed his shirt by his chest, and looked deep into his eyes. She kissed him. Their kiss was passionate, and Nikhil passed his hand from her waist to her shoulders to spin her. Nikhil kissed her forehead, and she closed her eyes, then went through her nose to her mouth and gave her a peck. Pallavi pushed him, sat, and was breathing heavily.

Before Nikhil joined her, she stood up and ran to one of the corners. Nikhil passed his hand on his hair and smiled naughtily. He approached Pallavi and took the flower on her hair to caress her back. But first, he removed her hair aside. Pallavi reacted to each one of his moves. He turned her, pressed her waist, and pushed her against the corner pillar. Pallavi unbuttoned his shirt while he was playing on her neck. Nikhil came to gaze at her, and Pallavi hugged him tightly. He lifted her and led them back to their tent.

Nikhil put her on the bed and removed his jacket. Both were on the side of the bed when Pallavi gave her hand to Nikhil to remove her chudiyan. He took them off and continued with her earing and maang tikka. Pallavi was going back to the middle of the bed, staring at him. Then she turned away to give her back to Nikhil. The latter pined off her dupatta and threw it away.

She slowly slept on the bed. Nikhil opened her kamarband and pulled it out. Suddenly, Pallavi felt her blouse untied, and Nikhil kissed her upper back. She turned around and cupped Nikhil's face, and caressed his lips. Nikhil bent over her and teased her before embracing her languorously. Nikhil pulled the duvet on them, and the magic of love operated. Finally, Nikhil and Pallavi consummated their marriage.

In the morning. Pallavi woke up but couldn't move because Nikhil grabbed her waist and slept peacefully. She was staring at him and smiling at what arose between them. She caressed his hair and kissed his forehead when Nikhil woke up.

  Nikhil- (Opening his eyes slowly to look at her and cuddling her) Good morning, Pallavi!

Pallavi- Good morning, Nikhil! (with her sweet voice and a cute smile)

Nikhil- How are you?

Pallavi- Good!

Nikhil- Just good?

Pallavi- Very good!

Nikhil- Bass! Utne hi mere pyaar khe liye?

Pallavi- Pyaar?

Nikhil- Khal raat...

Pallavi- Nikhil, mujhe bathroom jaana hai (releasing herself).

Nikhil- (Holding her hand to stop her) Would you like some extra love for breakfast?

Pallavi- Nikhil!

Pallavi left for the bathroom, wearing only Nikhil's shirt.

Nikhil- (smiling) Waise, you look sexy in that shirt.

Pallavi- Shut up!

Nikhil- May I join you?

Pallavi- Nahin! Wahan peh raho.

Pallavi finished, and Nikhil went to the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later. Pallavi was almost ready when Nikhil came to help her with her mangal sutra.

Nikhil- I did not tell you. You were elegant yesterday.

Pallavi- Thank you, Nikhil! (standing and putting her arms around his neck)

Nikhil- Thanks to you, it was the best night ever. I appreciate your efforts.

Pallavi- I take that as a compliment. Chale breakfast khe liye?

Nikhil- Haan (throwing his towel on the bed)!

Pallavi- Nikhil towel bed par nahin!

Nikhil- Sorry, sorry! (a few seconds later) Chalo!

Nikhil and Pallavi spent their last day shopping for their family. On the night, they packed their bags and assisted one more time at the cultural evening organized by the resort. Nikhil and Pallavi had the best four days of their lives, but it was time to fly back home. On the way, they took a detour to Udaipur for three days. Back home, they joined back work and cared for their parents. Then, Malhotra sent shagun for Nandita. They all were pleased. Two months later, Nandita and Akhay get hitched. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.8K 448 11
A fanfiction on kavi and ishyant
54.1K 3.6K 37
This story is based on combination of reel and real life... this is about first interview of ashangi after their marriage... This story is exclusive...
7.8K 396 6
Short stories of parallel scenes of childhood ShiVi and married ShiVi, based purely on our imagination! In collaboration with Sri <3
23.6K 2.6K 24
Story of a divorced couple who loved each other more than anything, they have two young children, join them in the journey of reuniting with each oth...