Elder Potter

By Writer_Tash

While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older s... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 37

3.6K 76 6
By Writer_Tash

When Rose awoke the next morning, she was still slightly exhausted. Fred wasn't in bed with her, and she had to get up for class.

Either way, the year started to go quicker as more petrifing situations began to take place.
Her birthday came soon and she thankfully turned fifteen years old. However, when she got told that Hermione had been petrified, she knew something was up. Especially when Quiditch was suddenly cancelled.

So when Rose was told by Ron and Harry that they needed help with Lockheart, she groaned. She followed after them and followed them all the way to the Chambers of Secrets.

She followed them and soon found herself once again helping with access. They had to get through a situation before finding Ginny laid, looking dead on the floor of the Chambers. Harry went and ran after Ginny. Rose however took her time, feeling a kind of suspicion about the whole situation.

And she was right... A young lad, around her age, maybe older, stepped out of the shadows and caused a fuss.
Harry was chased off by a Basilisk, but knowing Harry would manage, she stepped over to Tom Riddle.

"Forget I was here?" She asked.
"I knew you were there. I chose against it so you would not get hurt." He explained.
"Why would you want to ensure that I wasn't hurt? You're voldemort. You want everyone dead." She spat.
"Well then, it's hard to explain. But someone as pretty as you doesn't deserve to be killed just yet." Voldemort spoke.
"Why do so many of you say that? I hate being called pretty." She groaned.

They of course kept talking before Harry and the snake returned. Harry ended up killing it with its own tooth. She sent Hawks to heal him. However, as soon as she grabbed the tooth Harry had been stabbed with, she stabbed Tom Riddle's diary a few times, causing Voldemort to once again be defeated.

A regular year it seemed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 916 35
This story is currently being edited and the new version will be posted on AO3 when it is complete x For 12 years she believed her parents to have be...
467K 11.2K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
321K 8.6K 90
While Harry James Potter was only 1 and a bit years old when his parents died, his older sister was 3. Born on the 1st of May. Her full name, Roseali...
157 0 9
Raven Lily Snape is the daughter of Severus Snape and Lily Evans. Starting the year after Harry they were reminded that Harry was always to help prot...