Attack on Titan: Core

נכתב על ידי Fate-Turner72022

This is the story of a man who has knowledge about his Gundam. A player of GBN, until when he was about to en... עוד

Trailer
Chapter 1: The Dark Angel's Mission
Chapter 2: The Falling Star
Chapter 3: The Pilot (The Fall of Shiganshina 1/2)
Chapter 4: Mechanical Titan (The Fall of Shiganshina 2/2)
Chapter 5: The Light of the Gundam (Humanity's Rerise 1/2)
Chapter 6: Road to Graduation & the Colossal Peeper (Humanity's Rerise 2/2)
Chapter 7: The Miracle's Return (Struggle for Trost 1/9)
Chapter 8: The Girl's Envision (Struggle for Trost 2/9)
Chapter 9: The Small Blade, The Coward, and the Chance (Struggle for Trost 3/9)
Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)
Chapter 11: The Theory of Left Arm and 00 Core (War at Trost 5/9)
Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)
Chapter 13: Example (War for Trost 7/9)
Chapter 14: Wounds and Scars of Battles (War for Trost 8/9)
Chapter 15: Desire of the Chosen Ones (War for Trost Finale)
(Opening 2) Ash Like Snow
Chapter 16: Gundam's Trial
Another one
Chapter 17: Gundam Spec Ops
Chapter 18: Purpose and the Expedition
Catastrophic Threat (Female Titan Arc Teaser)
Chapter 19: Titanic Arrivals
Chapter 20: Biting the Rage of Dusts
Chapter 21: Secrets and Armors
Chapter 22: Decisive Battle
Chapter 23: The Defeated and the Retaliated
Chapter 24: Soldier's Serenity & Revelation
Climax Season 1 Short Trailer: Monstrous Catastrophe
Chapter 25: Monsters
Chapter Epilogue (Season 1): Angels and Demons
Y/n & 00 CORE

Need opinions

588 9 10
נכתב על ידי Fate-Turner72022

So, this isn't a chapter, just asking about having these stories published?

Sword Art of the Beast of Possibility
(SAO X Banagher/Reader)

When a game your playing becomes a death trap for everyone in the game. A light of possibility will be born in the dark; or rather, a beast of possibility will be born in mortal flesh.

Semblance of the Angel
(RWBY X Setsuna/Reader)

Darkness always crawls back, waiting for the light to be devoured by them. But one light will not be devoured like they do. An angel will be advent in the world where remnants of a world is slowly crumbling apart.

Hearts of the Gundams
(Kingdom Hearts X OC/Reader Gundam)

It's rumored that the Keyblade war has ended by someone who's not a Keyblade wielder but can slain the darkness. A man by the name of Setsuna.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.1K 72 6
Louise was jealous of Tabitha's dragon, but really, dragons are a real handful that most sane people would choose not to deal with, should they have...
13.3K 317 9
Based off a tumblr post. I don't really have a way to summarize this, it just came to my mind soooo... Once again, they're chained together. Since th...
866K 53.2K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...