Out of Touch | Avatar (Reader...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ romantickillshot

'๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ' '๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ & ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’– ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 1
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 2
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 4
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 5
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 6
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 7
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 8
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 9
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 10
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 11
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 13

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 12

1.3K 55 32
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ romantickillshot

Y/N POV–

I recovered from my "injuries" really fast, it has only been just 3 days after the incident.

Ever since I recovered I've been visiting this place, the one where I waited for days, weeks, months just to see my past lover arrive.

But he never did.

I remember our conversations, and our first meeting was oh, so lovely.

I closed my eyes, my mind wandering to the memories from years ago.

I was sitting in the border of the forest, playing with my spiritual guide.

The days where I felt lonely.

I never was one for friends, I payed more attention to my duties and I was very shy, it was hard for me to speak up when I was younger.

I relied on the presence of the forest and my creatures.

As I got distracted with my spiritual guide floating, I missed the yellow, piercing eyes that were staring and studying my form.

I only realized I wasn't alone when I heard footsteps.

I looked to my side, to the desert.

And saw a red figure.

I tried to back away, but he kneeled in front of me and held his hands up.

"Hey! Don't worry, I don't want to harm you" He said, but I was scared.

I sat frozen in my place, but still looked at him terrified.

"My name is Nahere R'etska, you are?" He asked with a light smile.

I tried to get over my fear, "Y/N.." I said almost as a whisper.

"What? Sorry, I didn't get that" He said.

I gulped, "Y/N Hue'mi.." I said, this time more clearly.

"Hue'mi? As in, Kabarish Hue'mi?" he asked, all I did was nod lightly.

He then smiled and looked up to the leaves of the forest around me.

"Ah, I've heard so much about him, my dad told me all about him" He said.

I thought for a moment with a soft hum, "R'etska.. you're the son of the Olo'eyktan of the Baktmewu Clan?" I asked softly.

He looked at me with a smile and nodded.

"Yeah! I'm only his second son though" He said.

I nodded and played with my necklace, red pearls adorned it.

My family always made these necklaces for every member, it's been tradition since the time of the first songs.

"Hey! Your necklace is similar to mine!" I heard Nahere say.

He held his necklace to show it off to me.

It looked similar to mine, but instead of red pearls, it was adorned with purple pearls.

I stared at the necklace curiously, his necklace resembled my skin color and my necklace resembled his skin color, that's odd.

I realized I got too close when he cleared his throat.

I backed away, "Sorry. It's very pretty" I said softly.

We sat in silence for a moment before he started talking again.

"Hey, if you want, we could be friends. I think you're really nice" He said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I let out a scream as his skin touched mine, it burned.

He snatched his hand away, looking at me worried.

He then saw the handprint he left on my shoulder.

And he realized.

"Moon Na'vis can't get in the sun, right?" he asked.

I lightly nodded as I got over the burning feeling, it hurt less.

"Sorry.. I didn't know my touch can harm you.." He said.

I looked at him and softly smiled, "It's okay, everyone makes mistakes" I said.

His eyes met mine and I saw how they lit up at my words.

"You're out of touch, but we can still be friends, right?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes, we can be friends" I said.

We smiled softly at each other.

And since that day, we always met up in that spot, it was our spot.

We could never cross the border, if I did, I would get injured. And if he did, the gryphons would know and feel threatened.

And we couldn't meet at night, we had to be back to our villages before eclipse.

But still, we spent every day together.

Talking about nonsense and laughing about everything.

And soon, our friendship turned into something more.

I remember our first kiss, he had to place a cloth between our lips so it wouldn't hurt.

And whenever he wanted to touch me, he had to place a cloth between us.

We were so close, but still not close enough.

Weeks turned to months, and we were still meeting up.

One day I remember, we were talking as usual.

But he seemed worried.

"Is everything alright? You look uneasy" I said, looking at him concerned.

He looked at me and lightly smiled, "Everything is fine, I'm just thinking too much" He said.

But when we were about to say goodbye for the day.

He looked behind him and his expression fell to fear.

"Y/N, listen to me, I don't have a lot of time but, I won't be back for a long time" He started.

I was confused, but then I saw three tall red Na'vis run to him and hold him, but he was fighting to stay in place to finish his sentence.

"Wait for me, okay?! I see you, my Y/N! And I love you!" He yelled. The three adults were stronger than him, they were able to drag him away.

I saw how he was still fighting back, trying to reach me.

He was out of time.

I just stood in fear, watching as they dragged my lover away.

I moved my right arm to try and reach him, but I stopped moving once shadow couldn't protect me. I didn't realized that I started crying, I couldn't move.

It was a threat to my life.

I fell to my knees once they were nowhere to be seen.

I cried for maybe hours, my heart was breaking with every tear I shed.

After that day, I came back every day.

Waiting for him to come back.

When I turned 15, I stopped visiting.

I had to pay more attention to my duties.

The day he left me, was the day I died.

I was out of touch, and he was out of time.

I opened my eyes, I didn't realized I actually cried a few tears.

I stood up and looked at the desert.

He wasn't coming back, I would never see him again.

Even though it hurts, I had to come back to reality.

And now, I was happy.

I didn't feel alone anymore.

I had them.

They made me happy, and now no one could take that away from me.

I smiled lightly and walked slowly back to the village.

...

"Hey! Y/N!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and I could swear my heart dropped.

He stood there, smiling softly at me.

"Long time no see, my dear moonlight"

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

8.8K 317 15
irrational /ษชหˆraสƒษ™n(ษ™)l/ not logical or reasonable. โ•ฐโ–บ The sky people return and they're worse than ever. โ•ฐโ–บ The Sully family are forced to retreat a...
19.9K 758 7
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+* แด…แด€สœสŸษชร„ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส™ส™แด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดษดสŸส แดษชสŸแด‡๊œฑ Qแดœแด€ส€ษชแด›แด„สœ, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ส™สŸแด‡แด…, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแดแด›, ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สŸแด๊œฑแด›. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ, ๊œฑแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส...
10.2K 345 12
โ Had he died, he wouldn't have felt it. His heart was kept in the chest of his beloved. โž Neteyam is traversing his teenage years with his family in...
2.5K 110 9
"ษดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ! แดแด‹แด€ส? ษช'แด แด€ษด แดแดœแด›แด„แด€๊œฑแด›!" - "แดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ! แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด‡? แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡...