NEVER AGAIN

By nyanzzz_207

Soobin a 21 year old boy, good in studies. Friends with lia, yeonjun, beomgyu, yeji and ryujun. He is calm bo... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 8

57 1 0
By nyanzzz_207

* ROSÉ'S RESTAURANT*

Rosé: So unnie what happened? I mean you were were looking really tired when u came here.
Jisoo: Umm.... Rosé.... D...did u talk with Jungkook about the papers?
Rosé: *sigh* Umm....about that yeh I did. I don't know why is he reacting so much. I mean we both knows that we can't tolerate each others presence then why is he not signing it.
Jisoo: u have a Point darling but u didnt think about the kids. Have u ever thought about lia and soobin.
Rosé: I know unnie. But.....
( rosé was about to say smthing when chanyeol came.)
Chanyeol: ah.. Hello jisoo unnie.
Jisoo: oh hi Chan how are you?
Chan: I'm fine. What about you? How's your boutique?
Jisoo: Its good. What about you. found any girl?
Chan: Ah... Well u know that this girl ( pointing towards rosé.) She always gave me work that I couldn't go on a date.
Rosé: oh plz Chan you liar, who took the last whole week off, So someone can go for blind date. Huh
Jisoo: Oh so it means that someone is in our Chan's heart.
Chan: ☺😌
Jisoo: uh rosé Im getting late so I'll meet u some other  day.
Rosé: Wait aren't you going to come at our house. Didnt Lia told you.
Jisoo: oh yeh I forgot that. Of course we will come. OK then bye 🖐🏻
Rosé&Chan: bye.

* BACK TO SCHOOL*
* AT MEDICAL ROOM*

( the girls were cleaning their wound  as there was no nurse at that time and boys were explaining what happened between them and the other three boys. While the girls were cleaning their wound jaemin, mark and taeyoung enter the room.)

Taeyoung: well well well look who we have here.
Mark: Our three love birds
Yeonjun: what do u want now?
Taemin: what we came to clean the wounds.
Yeji: there is no nurse u can come after sometime.
Jaemin: Why don't u treat us huh? Lia u won't treat your friend.
Soobin: No she will......
Lia: Calm down soobin its just 5 mins work. Come I'll do it.

( Lia started to clean Jaemin wounds while the others were just looking at them, she was half done when the nurse came, and started to treat mark.)

Soobin: lia Lets go. The nurse is here she can treat him.
Jaemin: Let her do it soobin if she want to. Why are you forcing her Huh.
Soobin: 😡
Lia: Here done. You can change it when u will return home.
Jaemin: Thank u lia.
Lia: ur welcome. Okay bye. Umm...come let's go guys.

( They all went out. Now they all were sitting in the garden. Lia told everyone her plan, but she didnt told anyone about the divorce part, not even soobin.  but everyone  agreed on her plan.)

Beomgyu: But what if they say no?
Lia: They want. Especially my dad and jin uncle would never say no.
Yeji: well then best of luck you two.
Soolia: Thanks

*SKIP TIME*

( Soobin and lia were now in the car and they were heading towards rosé restaurant as she called them.)

Lia: Aren't you going to come inside.
Soobin: No its okay. I'm just going to take some rest.
Lia: Fine then bye.
Soobin: Bye.

( soobin left while lia entered in the restaurant and there were not much people. She went in rosé room and saw rosé and Chan discussing smthing.)

Lia: Good evening.
Rosé: good evening darling.
Chan: look who is here. How are you lia.
Lia: I'm fine uncle how are you.
Chan: I'm also good.
Rosé: so how was your day.
Lia: It was okay. Btw when are we going.
Rosé: just give Me a few mins. Do u want smthing  to eat.
Lia: No I'm good.

* SKIP TIME*

*AT ROSÉ'S HOUSE*

( Both rosé and lia were doing work when jk came in the kitchen.)

Jk: Umm... Is someone coming.
Lia: Yes dad. Jin uncle, jisoo aunt and soobin is coming.
Jk: oh okay. Do you need any help
Lia: well it will be great. Umm... Mom since dad is here why not you go and change your clothes.
Rosé: Okay.

Just like first rose went to change her clothes while lia and jk were setting the table. When rose came back lia went upstairs to change her clothes while only rosekook were left in the kitchen both of them were quietly doing there work. Not even glacing each other.)

* DOOR BELL RANG*

Rosé: Lia go open the door.
Lia: okay mom.

( She opened the gate and greeted the kim family.)

( Lets take a look at their outfits.)

                 JISOO'S OUTFIT  

                      JIN'S OUTFIT

             JUNGKOOK'S OUTFIT

                   ROSÉ'S OUTFIT

                 SOOBIN OUTFIT

                     LIA'S OUTFIT

* SKIP TIME*

( Everybody already ate their food now they were sitting in t.v lounge taking when lia stood up and stand infront of them to gain their attention.)

Lia:  Umm actually i want to tell you guyz smthing.
Jisoo: what happened darling? Is everything alright?
Lia: Yes. Actually as you guys know our vacation are on. And we are free from our school work. So i was thinking that why not we.........

( She was cut off by phone bell ring. It was soobin's mobile. he excused and went out of the room)

Lia: Yah do i was thinking that why not we all go at the farmhouse to spend our vacations.
Jk: well u have every right to spend uur vaccations but darling we have some work to do.
Jisoo: Your father is right. And besides there is no event.
Lia: No. There is an event. You guyz forgot. Soobin's bday is coming after three weeks.

( Everyone were shocked that they forgot soobin's bday.)

Lia: I know u guys have plenty of work to do. But cant yu guyz take only three weeks off. Not even for soobin. C'mon dad and jin uncle atleast you both should help me.
Jin: O...okay
Jisoo: Huh?
Jin: Fine we will go at farmhouse to spend our vaccations and to celebrate soobin's bday.

( Lia quickly went and hugged jin after hearing his reply.)

Rosé: Okay. Then when are we going there.
Lia: well you guyz can suggest that. But plz dont tell soobin about the bday part.
Jisoo: okay.then why not day after tomorrow.
Soobin: whats day after tomorrow?
Lia: we are going to farmhouse for three weeks.
Jk: okay. Then its confirmed that we are going at farmhouse day after tomorrow.

( Lia and soobin looked at each other and lia winked soobin, as their plan succeeded.)

* SKIP TIME*

( Soobin and Lia were now in her room, discussing the further plan but in low voice, while the boys were watching some games on t.v and the girls were in the kitchen talking about random stuff.)

Lia: who' s call was it?
Soobin: Oh i totally forgot about it. It was yeonjun. He asked that if we both could come at the club as after that all of us are going to be busy.
Lia: Did you asked your parents?
Soobin: Just tell me do u want to go or not?
Lia: Of course who will skip  this opportunity. But what are u gonna do?
Soobin: Just wait and watch Ms. Lia.

( With that both of them went at t.v lounge where both of their fathers were sitting and watching t.v)

Soobin:  umm dad!
Jin: Hmm
Soobin: Actually i want your both permission
Jk: For what exactly?
Soobin: Actually our friends invited us at a party.
Jin: And where it is being held and when?
Soobin: Ah you know... That now..w..we are big, we are not kids any....more......
Jk: Soobin just tell us the  destination
Soobin: Umm dad i...itss.......
(Was cut off by lia)
Lia: Dad our friends our inviting us at club. See it was this simple. ( She told the last part ti soobin while soobin just rolled his eyes.)
Jin:  when are u going.
Soobin: Today till 11 pm
Jk: are you both going to drink there?
Lia: Of course dad.
Jk: You too young lady.
Lia: C'mon dad im not a kid anymore. Im 20 already. Almost every kid of my age drink alcohol.
Jin: Fine you both can go. But soobin take care of her.
Soolia: Thank you dad.

( After some time jin , jisoo and soobin went back to their houses as their was still an hour left for soobin and lia to go at club. They both decided to left club at 11:30 bcoz the club was near their houses but not others.)

*END OF CHAPTER*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 68 13
Having a love marriage is literally everyone's dream... It was about to get fulfilled for y/n...but when has life been so fair to us.. Due to certai...
54.1K 3.8K 33
Friends since highschool, Beomgyu and Taehyun were almost inseparable. Despite the differences and conflicting personalities they had, they could nev...
10.7K 665 30
"Youu.. think you're soo great.. just because Yeonjun loves you more than me?" The body of Yeonjun's girlfriend tensed up beside him, bringing it to...
8.5K 270 26
Beomgyu and Yeonjun have been friends since childhood. Beomgyu, the son of a CEO of a luxury car company. Yeonjun, an orphan on a scholarship for the...