Elder Potter

By Writer_Tash

While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older s... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 33

4K 81 10
By Writer_Tash

When Rose awoke from her Potion caused slumber, she was rushed straight to Hogwarts. In which, an elf quickly guided her to the Dungeons and Snapes classroom.
She sighed, walking inside before seeing Ron and Harry. Followed by a rather pissed off Snape.

"What did they do this time, Proffesor?" She asked.
"They drove a flying car all the way to Hogwarts. Nearly destroying the Whomping Willow!" Snape spoke. "And then, as if that wasn't enough, they got caught by Muggles also!" He added.
"You... Did... What?" She asked.
"If it was my choice, you two would be out of Hogwarts, Tonight!" Severus spat.
"However, it is not your choice, Snape. They are not in your house." Dumbledore spoke as he walked inside with Minerva.
"Although, I will not be punishing either of you, also." Minerva said.
"Like I said, If it was my choice, you'd be out of Hogwarts. But I know Rose will give you a punishment that is larger. Rose, go right ahead." Snape spoke.
"Yes, I believe Rose should decide." Dumbledore smirked.

"Harry, you're grounded. However the punishment for you both... A full week of detention for getting caught by the muggles. And 20 points will be taken from each of you for the destroying of the Whimping Willow." She explained.
"Rose, the year hasn't even started. Surely you wouldn't take the points fro us." Ron spoke.
"OK, make that 40 points from both of you. 20 points for the damage and 20 points for the attitude. Want it to get worse?" She asked.
"No..." They both sighed.
"Wow miss Potter." Minerva spoke.

Either way, they got told to go to the feast. Rose wanted to yell at Harry so she just dragged him out by the ear. Yelling at him as they walked to the Great Hall. She dragged him inside by the ear before dropping him off at Hermione.
Quite a lot of others were laughing as Rose sat down, grabbing parchment and a pen. She began writing to the Weasleys.

Hello Mrs Weasley,

I am writing to you to inform you about Ron's idiotic deeds during the first day of Hogwarts.
You may have noticed Mr Weasley's flying car is either missing, or destroyed. Well, Ron and Harry flew to Hogwarts in it, getting themselves caught by quite a few Muggles.
I've given them a week full of detentions and forty points were taken from each of the two. However I'm sure you may have a punishment for Ron, so I will let you do so. I added a punishment to Harry, I grounded him.
Signed,
Rose.

Rose sent the letter off to Mrs Weasley before gently leaning her head against Fred's arm as she listened to Dumbledore, welcoming Lockheart and the new students to the school.
Either way, she ate her dinner, which was toast with Avacado, Lettuice and tomato's. She then had a side of Watermelon, oranges, apples and dragon fruit.
She then decided to have some coffee. Of course, she was getting older and her tiredness was showing. There was milk but she didn't feel comfortable using it.

She had her coffee black with 1 sugar. She mixed it before trying some. Surprisingly it was great. She continued to eat.

After finishing, she decided to have a coffee upstairs, so she asked Annie to take one up for her. She did so.

Dumbledore told everyone that it was now time for everyone to go to their dorms for the night. So they did so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.4K 42
Book One ---------------- Power Prophecy series ---------------- Harry James Potter. The boy who lived. What if there was another person who lived t...
63.5K 1.5K 32
Best Rankings | #1 in OlderHarry | #1 in HarryBlack | #6 in HarryxFleur Harrison Black and his half-brother, Harvey Potter, faced the Dark Lord that...
28K 946 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
321K 8.6K 90
While Harry James Potter was only 1 and a bit years old when his parents died, his older sister was 3. Born on the 1st of May. Her full name, Roseali...