Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

By NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... More

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XXI

2.7K 65 8
By NunenaClarke

To all those who read , vote and comment on my novel. I purple you💜💜💜💜.

In the morning at six am, the dew of the day made the weather soggy and cold. Only some of the maids were awake and starting their morning routine of cleaning and preparing breakfast. A good time to get hot and go for a run.

Ling Zhirou was dressed in a jogging outfit and was looking very motivated with her warmup.

She jogged the neighborhood for a few minutes not seeing many people around. There were a few dogs barking here and there.

She had earpods on and looked like she was immersed in her workout. As an agent ,she had to be fit all the time. No slacking if you wanted to be competent.

She was distracted by the song playing on her earpods and when she was turning a corner, a furry figure brushed by her leg startling her. Raising her leg as she turned to look at what brushed past her, she harshly bumped into someone.

She wasn't light on her feet then because she wasn't prepared and flailed falling back with her eyes and mouth widened.

She screamed expecting to fall on the ground when arms wrapped around her to steady her.

When the fall didn't come she opened her eyes and looked up at the person holding her.

A chiseled jaw with thick sexy lips that were pursed were in sight. A trail of sweat trailed from the nice looking jaw slowly and Ling Zhirou got off quickly and was surprised by the person in front of her.

Dressed in a black shirt and grey track pants was a tall guy who looked lean and fit. He looked a bit sweaty and his hair clung onto his forehead a bit.

Due to how close he was, she was able to see his long looking lashes that had lowered looking at the girl in front of him.

He had very intricate but boyish features that made Ling Zhirou look at him longer than usual and her heart fluttered slightly.

The two red strings of fate hovered around each other teasingly in angst and suppression.

"You okay?" His voice rang out low and steady as he furrowed his brows.

" Y-Yes. Sorry about that."

"I'm sorry about my dog,as well. Are you from around here?"Ling Zhirou watched as the the guy crouched down to clip his dog back to it's leash and rubbed it fur affectionately.

" No , I just came in town. I don't know if you've heard of me though." Ling Zhirou felt that he was familiar and somewhat didn't feel need to hide this information.

(Why you trusting strangers girl! That's just stupid.)

" The new daughter of the Wang family. I guess the gossip has already spread like a wildfire here."

The guy stopped rubbing the dog and got up.
"You're Linxue's new sister?"

'Linxue? He knows that scheming b*tch?' Her heart felt a hard pang as she dug her nails into her palms.

She smiled and probed," You know her as well?"

"I... do. " He looked away with a pursed lip.

Seeing his weird expression, she dropped the subject and introduced with her hand forward , " I'm Ling Zhirou."

" Zhirou? You... " His expression changed to a surprised one. " I don't know if you remember me? Xi Jinwei?

Her round eyes widened as she recalled. No wonder he looked familiar, " Little Cloud? You have grown so tall!" She laughed and stood on her tippy toes measuring.

" Wow, it really you, Zhirou. I can't believe you are here. I've missed you."

The sky had begun to clear completely and so she had go and get ready for school.

" You...", She blushed and swallowed, " I"ll see later, then. I have school to get to. It's getting late." She turned and was about to walk away.

" Wait! " He paused and stood still. The dog tugged him snapping him out of his reverie.
" I'll see you."

***************"***

Wang Linxue packed her stuff into her school bag. She quickly clasped her necklace on her neck and placed it inside her shirt.

Going to a prestigious school came with a lot of expectations and looking impeccable was one.

Due to how fast gossip spread, she was sure everyone had heard about the Wang family's news.

People were going to gossip but not only about her but about the female lead.

Wang Linxue looked in the mirror. She tied her hair in a ponytail and side bangs. Her face looked extra cute today and her uniform made her look neat.

She took her school handbag and went downstairs. She didn't wake up early today and was late for breakfast.

Her mother saw her come the stairs and raised her eyebrows, "Xue Xue, I told you to wake early for breakfast today."

"Sorry Mom, I was so tired."

Her mother gestured at a maid. The maid handed over a bag.

"I packed you breakfast. Make sure to eat it Xue Xue."

" I know Mom."

Her father came down the stairs and her parents ignored each other and she watched as her father by passed her mother.

She felt the tension between them and she was powerless to stop what was happening. Her nose felt cloggy but she held it in and went outside.

Ling Zhirou was already sitting in the car waiting.
" Good morning, sister." Wang Linxue put up a friendly front.

The girl just nodded and they were both driven to school by their father. The car ride was filled with different emotions on each end.

Wang Linxue in particular didn't want to meet a certain someone after what happened about a few months ago before the summer break.

Alighting from the car, Wang Linkai led Ling Zhirou to the principal's office without so much as a goodbye to Wang Linxue.

' Rude! What was his problem? Kid, don't mind him at all.'

Her heart felt stuffy due to this and she quickly went the other direction to her class.

" Linxue!"

Startled , she saw Chi Minxia and Long Yue walked towards her and hugged her.

Wang Linxue who was plagued with bubbling emotions started to cry. Her eyes filled with tears first and just as Long Yue started to pat her back, the tears run down like a flood with heaving and sobs.

Students from the hallway were wondering what was going on as some stared at her.

They led her to a bench on the hallway as she covered her face in their shoulders.

" Are you okay?"

" My parents...sob... sob. They are going to divorce. Sob... I can't do anything a-about it. I ..."

" It's okay." Chi Minxia stroked her head with nothing else to say. Not everything needed words.

After a few minutes, Wang Linxue cleaned her tears and smiled.
" It's not going to stop me from living my life, you know."

" Mm. Linxue, let's talk about this later, okay?" Long Yue smiled and stroked her friend's tear streaks.

Chi Minxia took something from her backpack and handed it over to her.
"Here you go."

It was a bunch of letters addressed to her. " You're so pretty Linxue so that's a plus, right."

Long Yue hit Chi Minxia with a letter.
" What has that got to do with anything, Idiot."

" What? I'm trying to help here."

" Stop being so dumb. Sometimes I wonder why we are friends."

" Hmph! Me too."

Wang Linxue laughed at their antics and sniffed.

" Let's go to class guys. Yue we are the same class. See you later Minxia."

" Bye Bye, don't cry anymore okay ?"She clasped her hand.

" Tch, telling someone not to cry will make them cry more, dumbass."

" Why are always insulting me Yue? You got a problem with me,hmph!" Chi Minxia stomped her feet pouting.

" Guys ,come on."

So far🌬️? Please vote and comment y'all. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.6K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
223K 3.8K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
754K 31.2K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...
48.3K 1.5K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...