The Way To Save the ORV Prota...

By Kumoriee

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint: The Way To Save the ORV Protagonist is a light novel telling about (You) who i... More

TWSOP: Prologue
TWSOP: I
TWSOP: II
TWSOP: III
TWSOP: IV
TWSOP: V
TWSOP: VI
TWSOP: VII
TWSOP: VIII
TWSOP: IX
TWSOP: X
TWSOP: XI
TWSOP: XII
TWSOP: XIII
TWSOP: XV
TWSOP: XVI
TWSOP: XVII
TWSOP: XVIII
TWSOP: XIX
TWSOP: XX

TWSOP: XIV

306 25 15
By Kumoriee

(You) and Dokja were reading book together at (you)'s room.
Dokja was reading his own book that he bought from bookstore. He was trying to read but (you)'s laughter kept breaking his focus.

(You) even closed her mouth with her hands but she just couldn't handle her laughter. She was reading the comic book she bought from the bookstore.

Dokja's eyebrows were twitching and stopped reading his book. He looked toward (you) who was trying to hold her laughter.

"Pft-" she tried to hold but couldn't "BWAHAHAHA!"

"I guess you have reread it for thousand times already?" Dokja knitted his eyebrow.

"I.. guess.." (you) averted her eyes to side

"I don't understand why it's funny to you and you already reread it for several times. You even finished read all of them at the same day bought the books" Dokja curious

"I will show you why this comic is interesting" (you) shared the comic book to Dokja who was sitting next to her.

Dokja taking a look at the comic "Um, which panel do I need to read first?"
"From right to left" (you) explaining as pointing the panel.

Dokja began to read the comic. (You) studied Dokja's face. His expression from stoic face slowly changed.

(You) smirked "Heh, look. You are smiling" she poked Dokja's face.

"Am I?"

"The comic is interesting ,right?"

"Not bad" Dokja flipped the page and continue read.

'I will try check the new book I haven't touched' (you) went to bookshelf and picked up a book she bought from bookstore. She examined the book cover 'The tale of Magician'

"Think I bought this randomly since it's like a cool book" (you) muttered. She sat down on the floor immediately where she stood and opened the book.

(You) flipped the page

People back then used to believe that witchcraft or magic user was normally a female.

Long time ago around 18th century ,there was big activity to hunt witches. Females were hunted and then later got tortured. At the end got executed by burning them in front of public. This execution happening for more than two hundred years.

Of course those who got death sentence as witch no evidence. People back then just assuming or accused they were witch.

'Oh. I ever read similar to this about witch legend' (you) thought

(You) closed the book and looked up to Dokja who was still comic book 'Beside that... I need to watchout Dokja. I need to prevent that event to happen'

Dokja closed the book and looked at (you) "I am finished reading this comic"

"Oh? how is it?"

"I guess it's okay" Dokja still putting straight expression not wanting to show excited expression.

•••

"Ah, no more tissue"

(You) happened to hear Eun after back from drinking water

"I can go to store and buy it"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, now" (you) nodded "I can buy other supplies also"

Eun thinking for a while "It's already night"

"I also went out at night back then ,right? no need to worry"

Eun finally agreed to let (you) went to store. Before (you) went out, she looked for Dokja.
Dokja was at his room. (You) opened the door and her head popped to see Dokja ,not wanting to go inside "Dokja, you have something you want to buy?"

Dokja was reading book. He stopped and looked at (you) "You about to go somewhere?"

"Yeah" (you) nodded "We need to buy some supplies .That's why I ask you"
Dokja thought for a while and got up "I am going with you"
(You)'s mouth curved to smile immediately "Sure"

And so Dokja going out with (you) to near store.

(You) immediately grabbed stuff that needed. She managed to get all supplies that needed. Last she took a bag of chips the large size and a cold drink.

"You want something here?" (you) asked

"I will take a cold drink too then" Dokja chose a drink

They went to cashier .(You) paid the stuffs and then they left. The stuffs weren't that heavy since Eun just wanted some light supplies.

(You) and Dokja were taking a stroll as carrying plastic bag.

"I'm thinking to hangout a bit. What about you?" (you) asked Dokja

"I will go anywhere with you"

"I see" (you) smiled softly "It's been a long time since I haven't gone to the park"

•••

They arrived at the park. The next was (you) immediately went to her favorite bench spot and sat. She gave little patted the bench next to her to ask Dokja to sit there.

"It's calm and quiet. No one here" (you) broke the silence. She then took out a bag of chips she bought before and opened it. She began eat the chips "You want?" she offered to Dokja.

Dokja hesitated but then took the chip and ate it.
The crunchy chips broke the silence environment.

"You like this kind of vibe?" Dokja asked
(You) nodded "Yeah, similar like you I guess. You also like alone and quiet vibe, right?"

Dokja didn't say something and just looking at the view.

"No?" (you) answered her own question.

Dokja took the chip and looked at it for a while .His expression somewhat changed like confused or something "It's true that I like being alone"

(You) eating the chips as waiting Dokja to complete his words.

"I don't remember since when that man- I mean ,my father began to abuse me. He hit mother and not only that. We had many debts because of him. From there mother searched for a job since he doesn't work"

After Dokja done telling, he ate the chip. After done chewing ,he continued his story. (You) kept eating the chips as listening to him patiently.

"One day when mother was working, he came to me and beat me out of nowhere. He even threw cursed to me" Dokja's expression changed to anger as recalling the past "I'm a timid and coward person. I rarely get someone to talk to me. They called me a nerd because all I do only reading book"

Dokja then turned to (you). Their eyes met each other.

"I like being alone but I also like being with you" Dokja smiled nervously and scratched his cheek "I'm happy and glad to meet you, (you)"

(You) didn't say anything. She even stopped eating the chips. She didn't move an inch. She just kept starring at Dokja without blinking her eyes.

"(You)?" Dokja called her name. He had no clue why (you) didn't react a bit.

(You)'s eyes began teary and a tear dropped to her cheek.

Dokja shocked and panicked "(Y-You)?! you crying?!"

"Ah" (you) even didn't realised and quickly wiped her tears "I am not crying"

"No, you clearly are crying"

The tears couldn't be stopped. (You) trying to wipe away the tears. Suddenly a pair of hands placed to her cheeks and lifted her head.

Dokja was closed to (you) "Why are you looking like in pain?"
He examining (you)'s expression

"Because.." (you) trying to calm down from crying before told him the reason "Because it's you. You were going hard time"

After (you) completed her words, her eyes began more teary.

Dokja's eyes widened and suddenly hugged (you). (You) surprised by his act "Dokja?"

"Let me stay like this for a while"

(You) couldn't tell what Dokja having expression right now. She hugged him back and rubbed his back softly.

Dokja felt calm 'I never knew someone would cry for me. I thought she just pity on me but turn out she really cares about me'

Dokja slowly broke the hug

"You feeling better?" (you) asked
"It's should be my question to you" Dokja poked (you)'s forehead

"I'm alright" (you) huffed
"Let's go back to home" Dokja stood up

"Ok" (you) smiled.

(You) and Dokja eating the rest of chips as heading to home.

"Mom, I'm back. Here is the stuffs you need"

Eun came and welcomed them "Welcome back and thank you for your help" Eun took the plastic bag from Dokja and left.

"You must be tired. Have a rest" Dokja patted softly on (you)'s head.
(You) nodded "Yeah" and then she went to her room. She closed the door and went insane 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING. HE HUGGED ME AND THEN PATTED ME?!'

(You) gritted her teeth and fisted her hand 'Dokja is so cute'
Second later, she shook her head violently 'No no. Calm down. It's not like what you think. He doesn't like you. I'm just a friend to him'
She nodded to herself as if she was talking to herself.

Meanwhile Dokja was at his room. He was laying comfortably on his bed as reading Doramon comic. He chuckled as if found something funny.

He done read the comic and picked up another Doramon comic. He read for a while and his eyes widened 'This comic...'

A robot cat suddenly appeared out of nowhere and greeted Nobi. The cat introduced itself as Doramon. Turned out Doraemon was from future and later came to past to save Nobi from his future terrible life.
From there, Doramon kept helping Nobi and eventually they got closed to each other.

'This first encountered between Doramon and Nobi somehow... similar to me and (you)' Dokja starring at Doramon character in the comic panel '(You) as Doramon and me as Nobi'

Dokja chuckled to himself and kept reading the comic 'If this fiction story coming true, must be nice'

But which fiction you want its becoming reality?

[ TWSOP: XIV end ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 11 15
Was this really true?Orv was coming to life right before my eyes. Choi Taemeong(an eighteen year old) experiences what it's like to survive in omnisc...
6K 301 8
When an apocalypse occurs, two people who read a novel determined the lives they would live. A male who decides to live his life bending scenarios to...
28.7K 2K 12
orv fanfiction ! she/her ! fem reader ! started: 12/09/21 finished: 1/29/22 credits to the real owner of the photo i used.
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...