TWSOP: XX

The days went on like usual.

(You) laying her head lazily on her desk. She checked the phone again and then buried her head back to the desk "Ugh"

'It's been long time already and still no news' (you) sighed heavily. There's gloomy aura around her

"So-" Dokja was about to reach his hand to (you) but then someone approached (you).

"Something matter, (you)?"

(You) looked up and sat properly "Oh, Hwan. Nothing"
"You can tell me everything" Hwan smiled
"No, it's not a big deal anyway" (you) rejected his offer
"You are looking anxious" Hwan had sad expression
'His expression is too clear!' (you) sweated "I'm really ok, Hwan. Thank you for worrying"

Hwan then using puppy expression. It made (you) weak "F-Fine. I will say"

Hwan smiled back like usual.

'His expression changes too fast' (you) sweated but amazed at the same time with his expression.

"Then, let's go to somewhere quiet" Hwan offered his hand to (you).
(You) was unsure for a while to accept his hand or not. She hesitated but then accepted his hand.
And with that they left from the classroom.

Girls began whispering "Hey, do you see it?"

"Hwan never done that before to someone"

"Does Hwan like her?"

"Maybe it's his girlfriend?"

"I never seen Hwan like that to a girl" Jaesung suddenly appeared out of nowhere and put his hand on Dokja's shoulder.
Dokja didn't say something and just looking at his phone.
"What are you reading?" Jaesung took a peek at Dokja's phone screen "Is it webnovel?"

"Yeah" Dokja replied

"Cool. What's the title?"

"Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World"

"Ooh, I know that" Jaesung pulled (you)'s chair and sat near Dokja "People are talking about it recently"
Dokja turned to Jaesung "Do you read it?"
"The story is pretty cool, but I just read for a while" Jaesung sat relaxly

"But why?"

"The chapters are long" Jaesung sighed "If it's you, you might be completed it"
Dokja then turned to his phone back "Now that I check, the more further the chapter, the more fewer people read"

•••

Hwan was walking as finding a quiet spot and ended up at library.

"Why library?" (you) asked.
She was sitting next to Hwan and so close to him.
Hwan whispered but loud enough to (you) hear "Because this is the only place no one can listen our conversation and rarely students to come here"

"Sure, but do you really need to sit this close to me?"

"Why not?" Hwan smiled

(You) examined Hwan for a while 'Soft talk, elegant, good looking. I guess these all what make girls falling for Hwan'

"Don't tell me you are also one of my fans?" Hwan smiled softly
"No" (you) talked in flat voice and flat expression
"That's quick" Hwan amazed. He returned to his self usual "Now, tell me with ease"

"So.. I wrote a story and done. I sent the softcopy to a company. Ask them to make it into a book" (you) explained

Hwan nodded