The Way To Save the ORV Prota...

By Kumoriee

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint: The Way To Save the ORV Protagonist is a light novel telling about (You) who i... More

TWSOP: Prologue
TWSOP: I
TWSOP: II
TWSOP: III
TWSOP: IV
TWSOP: V
TWSOP: VI
TWSOP: VII
TWSOP: VIII
TWSOP: IX
TWSOP: X
TWSOP: XI
TWSOP: XII
TWSOP: XIV
TWSOP: XV
TWSOP: XVI
TWSOP: XVII
TWSOP: XVIII
TWSOP: XIX
TWSOP: XX

TWSOP: XIII

211 21 5
By Kumoriee

The day ended well without students bullying Dokja. Maybe they stopped bully him now. No more bullying? It's a good thing.

Dokja and (you) were walking to home.

"Today you also managed to answer the hard questions" Dokja praised
"No. I was just lucky" (you) sweated "I hope the teacher stop asking me"

"No one could answer so the teacher asked you"

"...The subjects are pretty easy?" (you) suddenly feeling something familiar 'Why am I suddenly remembering that comic. Hope I won't end up like N*bita. He went back to past and achieved high score until some certain grade. He got low score'
"I also can't lose from you" Dokja fisted his hand
"Keep up your spirit then" (you) cheering him.

"Let's go to the same school after we graduated. Middle and high school" Dokja said
"Yeah" (you) nodded as smiling 'I feel like growing up together with Dokja. I mean, I'm already accustomed with this body and age'

•••

"I'm home" (you) said as entering the store.
Followed by Dokja "I'm home too"

'Auntie not opening store. Probably because Dokja's mother' (you) talked to herself.

As soon as they entered living room, Sookyung and Eun were there.

"Hello" Sookyung greeted
"Hello, kids" Eun welcoming (you) and Dokja

"Mother!" Dokja went to Sookyung and hugged her. Sookyung gave him pat head "I've heard from Eun what have you been doing while I wasn't here" then Sookyung turned to Eun "Thank you for take care of my child"
"It's not a big problem" Eun replied with smile.

"Auntie, sorry to ask your privacy. But, have you planned what you going to do about that man- I mean, your husband" (you) quickly fixed her word

Sookyung was being silent for a while. She was thinking as her eyes were closed. Dokja and Eun were looking at her while waiting her answer. She opened her eyes again "I will- no, I'm going to divorce him"

(You) somehow relieved with that answer.

"I had thought of this while I was still in treatment. Now that I and Dokja already free from him for now, I need to break my relationship with my husband immediately" Sookyung explained "I'm also thinking to move"

"You mean live at new area?" (you) asked

Sookyung nodded.

(You) thought 'Well, it's nice too. That man won't know their whereabout once he out from prison'

"Wait. Are we gonna move? but where?" Dokja disagreed "I don't want"
"Why?" Sookyung asked

Then Dokja slowly turned to (you). Sookyung immediately understood "Don't worry, my child. We won't go knowhere. Just find new house to live and it won't be too far"

"I can help you with the things if you like" Eun offered herself to help Sookyung
Sookyung smiled "Thank you, Eun. I appreciate it"

Sookyung stood up "I will be leaving now. Dokja ,let's us home"
"Can I live here until we move to the new house?" Dokja asked but this time with pleading face.

'This is a rare moment for Dokja to plead. I can see him in puppy form' (you) trying to hold her laugh

Sookyung thinking for the answer. Then Eun interrupted her thought "I can take care of him until your things get prepared"
"Aah, sorry for the burden" Sookyung apologized

"No, it's okay. I'm happy that I can take care of him"

Dokja made victory gesture to (you) and (you) replied him with victory gesture too.

Seemed like Sookyung knew the reason why Dokja still wanted to staying there little longer. She just kept it to herself "Well, then. I'll be leaving. Let's talk again later ,Eun"
"Yes, of course. Let me take you to the front" Eun stood up and took Sookyung to the front

Dokja then jogged to (you) and two of them going to Dokja's room.

"That's almost" Dokja sighed
"Why you still want staying here?" (you) asked
"I thought you knew already" Dokja sweated
"No...?" (you) shrugged

(You) thinking for a while ".... Because it's such a pain if you go home and then need to leave for new home?"
Dokja couldn't believe with her answer "No, not that"

"You don't miss your mother?" (you) asked out of blue

"Of course I do, but-" Dokja didn't continue his words
(You) waiting for him to complete his word.
"Nothing" Dokja scratched his head

At that moment, (you) realised and understood Dokja "I know!"

Dokja turned to her.

"You want staying here little longer because you like to live here"

Dokja had poker face ".. Well, not wrong..."

Even if (you) looked like mature or calm, but actually she's someone who can't take a hint. The harsh word was she's sometimes a dumb girl.

•••

"Its only took a few days for Sookyung to get a new job. She quitted from her old job due to need to get treatment for her mental health. She working for a company now" Eun told

'What a cool woman' (you) talked to herself as chewing toast.

It's afternoon and snack time. Eun told (you) and Dokja about Sookyung.

"If it's mother, I believe she can do anything" Dokja feeling proud of her.

'... is this alright? if I'm not wrong Dokja back then doesn't like his mother. Now that I changed the story, looks like their bond is gonna be strong' (you) chewing as watching Dokja

Dokja listening to Eun with interested.

•••

Day by day. Week by week. Month by month. Everything was going well. The first term was ended. There's holiday as waiting for the second term in August.

"Don't you bored?" (you) was laying on Dokja's bed.

Dokja was reading book as sitting beside (you)
"You bored?" he asked without looking at her.

"Maybe" (you) replied with bored and slow

(You) suddenly had an idea "That's right, let's go to bookstore"

"Bookstore? you want to buy new book?" this time Dokja looked at (you)
(You) nodded "Yep. I want to read comic"

"Comic..." Dokja muttered
"You never read comic book?" (you) asked
Dokja just shook his head

"I see. Follow me then" (you) got up and walked to the door. She went out from the room. Dokja following her from behind.

"Mom, I'm going out with Dokja" (you) said with gesture

"Ok, have fun~"

As soon as they out from Eun's small store, the sun heat hit (you).

"Wait, it's summer and hot" (you) looked like regret and went back to the store "I'm going to wear a hat. Wait"

Two until three minutes later, she came back with wearing hat on head.

"This one for you, wear it" (you) gave the hat to Dokja
"Thank you" Dokja grabbed and wore it.
"Let's go then" (you) started to walk as little hummed 'Can't wait to buy'

•••

They reached the bookstore. (You) immediately went inside.

"(You), wait-" Dokja hurriedly follow her but then slowing his pace as he entering the bookstore. He looked around. He was looking to the books one by one.

'So, this is bookstore' Dokja talked to himself 'I never gone here. I usually read book that already available in home'

Dokja seemed like excited to check the books. He walking as looking at the book.

There was no one in the bookstore other than (you), Dokja and the owner.

Dokja walking until he saw (you) who was holding many books. She was still looking for the books.

"Are these comic books?" Dokja went to (you)
"Yeah" (you)'s eyes were sparkling "I am buying Doramon comic"

"Doramon?"

"It's a future cat robot later came to past to help someone named Nobi" (you) explained the summary "I will borrow you the book later"
"I'm not sure about reading comic book" Dokja scratched his neck
"You will like it. Don't worry" (you) smirked evilly

'No more comic books I want to buy. Maybe I should check for novel or other heavy book' (you) thinking as walking to the other book section.

(You) checking the books and picked some. After that, she walked to the counter and put the books there. Dokja stood next to her.

(You) knitted her eyebrow "Where yours?"
"What?" Dokja confused

"You don't want to buy book?"

"I don't have money"

"Go pick up some book you would like to read" (you) demanded

"But" Dokja loss words

"Just go pick" (you) huffed

"Okay then" Dokja then walked away to get some books.

A few minutes later, he came back with some books.

"Only these?" (you) grabbed the book from Dokja's hand. She examined the books 'Of course, like I expect'
(You) placed the books on the counter "Uncle, I take these all books"

The owner then put the books in two bags. (You) put the money on the counter.

Dokja held the bags.
"That looks heavy. Let me take one bag" (you) said
Dokja shook his head "It's okay. I can by myself"
"C'mon .Let me help you also" (you) took one bag

"Please come again" the owner bowed as (you) and Dokja leaving the bookstore.

They went straight to home.

Some customers leaving Eun's store.
"Please come again" Eun bowed and saw (you) and Dokja "Welcome you two. There are slice of watermelon s in the fridge"

"Got it" (you) then did little run. Followed by Dokja.

(You) opened the fridge and took out the slice of watermelons.

"Eating watermelon in the Summer season is nice" (you) having bless as eating the watermelon.
"Yeah" Dokja agreed as chewing

[ TWSOP: XIII end ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 76 2
"You ruined it all, you used us all... What? Did you seriously expect us to accept you after finding out you were the cause behind our misery all alo...
69.3K 3.5K 19
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧... 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 ╰➤...
39K 1.8K 5
Kim Dokja faints and a New sub Scenario arrives. [A Hidden Sub Scenario has Arrived] [Sub Scenario A Look into the Past Category: Hidden Difficulty:...
159 10 14
Was this really true?Orv was coming to life right before my eyes. Choi Taemeong(an eighteen year old) experiences what it's like to survive in omnisc...