NaLu One-shots Vol. 1

By FullThrottleFairy

One shots of amazing, sad, and LMAO hilarious NaLu moments. Also check out other Fanfics of mine: Fairy Tai... More

Lucy's Birthday!!
Do Over
Gone
Talk Show
Gone part 2 (The Funral)
Really Impotant!! READ NOW
Lucky
A Long Time Ago
A Long Time Ago (part 2)
You're Not Alone
Anime Mix-up
The House
Anime Mix-up Part 2
I Don't Dance
I ENDed My Light.
Valentine Surprises
13 Fact Challenge
400 Followers!!!
Surpriiiiiise
Happy Early Christmas

Coming Home

6.4K 192 141
By FullThrottleFairy

😞 Okay guys this is another one-shot. I hope you enjoy. *Slams face into desk and doesn't come back up*

Mira- She is still upset about her putting her other fanfic on-hold.
*Picks up head* Shut up Mira!*Slams head back down*

Mira-ONTO THE NALU!!
-------------------------------------
Third POV

It was peaceful and quiet today in Magnolia, and in one of the many apartments of this lovely city, was a blond woman sitting on the couch with her daughter. "Oh, that's you mommy! See," the daughter said pointing at her mothers hand then to the hand in the picture,"she has the same guild mark as you so it has to be you!" The blond played with her daughters fluffy pink hair and chuckled,"That's right. That picture was made the day I first joined Fairy Tail."

The little girl had one side of the photo album sitting in her lap while the other side was in her mothers. "And then that is Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna, right?" The daughter asked. The blond nodded,"That was the day we came back from Edolas and had a welcome back party for Lissana." She flipped a few pages and pointed at some of the pictures until they came upon a section labeled Our Pictures.

"Mommy, what's this section?" The daughter asked. The blond's expression turned to a mix of joy and sadness,"That's mine and your daddy's pictures." The daughter's face brightened,"Daddy?! I have a daddy?!" The blond laughed,"Of course you do. Where else would you have gotten that head full of pink hair, and your developing fire magic?"

"Can we look at them?" The daughter asked staring at the page with stars in her eyes. "Sure," the blond replied and flipped the next page. The first picture, labeled Getting ready for the Fantasia Parade, had a picture of the blond in a pink costume, and a man with bandages wrapped around his entire body, except for one eye, his mouth, and his hair. "Look mommy! DADDY HAS PINK HAIR! THAT'S SO GIRLY!" The daughter said with laughter.

The blond giggled,"I wouldn't let your daddy hear you. He says it's salmon so it 'sounds more manlier'." They looked on the next page and saw another picture, labeled Grand Magic Games attire. Why purple?

"Why is this label written in two different hand writtings mommy?" The daughter asked pointing at the Why purple? part. "Well I wrote the first part and daddy wrote the second part," the blond replied. The picture was of the pink haired man with a complaining look on his face while pulling out the front of his vest while the blond was laughing at him.

The next page had a picture of the blond and the pink haired man holding hands, and the blond had laid her head on his shoulder. The label read The day Natsu confessed, and Lucy said yes!

( Italics = Natsu's hand writting
Bold = Lucy's hand writting.)

"Is that daddy's name? Natsu?" the daughter asked. "Yes, Nashi. That is daddy's name," Lucy replied,"and this picture was taken the day we started to go out." Nashi giggled and said "Ewww, you're kissing in this one." She was pointing at the next picture, while Lucy blushed and flipped the page quickly.

Natsu proposed, and Lucy said yes again! The next picture was with Natsu on one knee, sliding a ring on Lucy's finger. Lucy was crying in this picture with a hand over her mouth, while Natsu was blushing and flashing a big smile. "Awww, daddy made you cry! That wasn't very nice," Nashi said. Lucy shook her head,"No those were happy tears. You can cry when you're really happy or sad." Nashi nodded and flipped the page to see Natsu and Lucy's wedding picture. "Wow mommy you looked pretty, and daddy looked handsome," Nashi said smiling.

They flipped through some other pictures until they came to the last picture. It was labeled Nashi, Mommy, and Daddy. The picture had a slightly pale Lucy looking down at a pink haired baby, and a puffy eyed Natsu with a big smile on his face. "Look mommy, it's me, you and daddy," Nashi said pointing at the baby.

Lucy nodded and looked back at Natsu's picture. It's been 4 years, Natsu. How long are you going to be gone?

Lucy's thought was interrupted with a telephone ringing. "Nashi, go get ready to leave for the guild, okay?" Nashi nodded and ran into her room. Lucy picked up the phone.

Phone:
Lucy: Hello?
Gray: Hey, Lucy. Are you and Nashi coming to the guild today?
Lucy: Yeah, I just sent Nashi to go get ready. Why?
Gray: O-oh. N-no reason. Just get here as soon as you can, okay?
Lucy: Sure....
Gray: Okay. Bye.

Gray hung up and Lucy stared at the phone woth confusion. "That's weird. Gray never calls unless it's and emergency," Lucy mumbled.

#####################
At the guild (Thrird POV)

Gray gave the phone back to Mira. "Way to play it cool, Snow Queen," Natsu said sarcasticly. "Hey! It's not my fault she asked why, Flame Brain!"

"You wanna go?!" Natsu yelled getting in Grays face. "Like you'll beat me!" Gray yelled back. "Boys. Stop arguing or I'll make you stop," Erza said walking by. They both hugged each other and said,"Best Friends!" Mira stood on the stage,"Okay, everyone! We need to make this perfect, so let's get to work!" Mira hopped off the stage and walked over to Natsu,"You'll have to be on the stage when they get here, okay Natsu?"

"Man, with the way you guys talk, Nashi is really grown up right?" Natsu asked. Erza replied,"Well she's 5 years old now." Natsu nodded. It's been so long since I've seen them. That job dragged out longer than I thought it would.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Lucy POV

Once Nashi was ready, we started walking to the guild hall. "Mommy, where did daddy go?" Nashi asked. This made Lucy stop and look at Nashi,"Well, a year after you were born, we needed more money to buy a bigger house. We went on a few jobs when you were young, and bought the apartment we have right now. But we needed more money to pay the bills. So daddy took an S-class job with a man named Gildarts, so he can get us more money. He's been gone since then."

Nashi nodded,"Even though I havn't met him yet, I miss daddy." Lucy picked up Nashi,"I miss daddy, too. I hope that he'll be back very soon." We were at the guilds big wooden doors, but I couldn't hear anything. "This better not be a trick," I said while opening the doors. The lights weren't on so it was dark inside the guild hall, the only light that Nashi and I could see with is the light from outside.

There was absolutely no one there. The tables and chairs were moved to the sides of the room. "Guys this isn't funny! If you're trying to scare me and Nashi, then I will kick you're," I covered Nashi's ears,"ass." Then a familiar voice spoke through out the entire guild hall,"This isn't a joke, Luce." A bright light streamed from the second floor and onto the stage to reveal a familiar pink haired man. He smiled and said,"I'm home, Lucy!" I sat Nashi down on the ground and ran to the stage. "Natsu!" I exclaimed and hugged him. I pulled off him and punched his arm hard.

"Oww, Luce! What was that for?!" He exclaimed while rubbing his arm. "That's for leaving me and Nashi a year after she was born! Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I asked the suprised Natsu. "Well I couldn't walk up to my wife who, may I add, just got out of labor saying 'Hey honey! I'm leaving for 4 years to go on a job that I could possibly never come back from. Take care! I love you, bye'!"

I crossed my arms,"You should've at least given me a warning." Natsu grabbed my chin and made me face him,"You know you love me~" I glared at him,"I hate it when you're right," then I kissed him quickly and said,"Now. There is someone here that wants to meet you. Come here, Nashi."

Nashi ran over to the stage, and I picked her up onto the stage. "Nashi, this is Natsu, and he is your daddy," I said pushing her a little to Natsu. Nashi and Natsu had a mini stare down, and then Natsu spoke up,"You have you're mother's glare. That worries me." I glared at him,"Shut up." Nashi spoke next,"You have pink hair just like mine."

"It's salmon," Natsu said with a tick mark. Nashi smiled and started to giggle,"But pink is manlier." I grinned and Natsu picked up Nashi,"I love you two. I won't leave that long ever again," as he finished he kissed Nashi's forehead, then kissed me on the lips. Then there was a series of 'awwws'. I turned to see the entire guild standing there and watching.

"Nice job, Fire Breath," I heard Gray yell. "Uh-oh," I mumbled and grabbed Nashi from Natsu before he could do something bad. "Watch it, Popcicle," Natsu replied lighting his fist on fire. I sighed,"Same old, same old." Nashi tapped on my shoulder,"Mommy, is daddy really gonna stay?" I smiled and nodded,"Of course, Nashi. Now go play with Rose." She nodded. I sat her down and she ran over to Gajeel, Levy, and their daughter Rose.

I sat at the bar, and soon Natsu sat with me. "Are you okay, Luce?" Natsu asked while snaking an arm around my shoulders. "Yeah. I'm just glad that we're all here," I replied with a smile. We looked at each other for a little while, until we started to get closer. Natsu closed the space between us and we kissed passionately. "I love you, Natsu," I said after we broke apart. "I love you too, Lucy," Natsu replied. For the rest of the day, Natsu and Nashi were catching up with each other. I hope this will last long.
_____________________

FTF- well theres the one-shot. Im sorry about the On-hold thing. Good bye. *slams face back into desk*

Mira: Sorry about her. She wants to make it up to you guys as much as possible. Sooooo bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.3K 57
⋆ one shot book ⋆ NaLu ⋆ 2014 - 2018 ⋆ Cover : Golden Heart
80.9K 1.2K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
49.7K 731 15
I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!!
33.9K 643 32
so I've read a lot of Nalu one shot series and they were all too good so it inspired me too make one. Warning: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR NONE OF THE...