Fairy Tail Divine Bane: God's...

Von nyxfall

Y/n was a lonely boy with no friends. He was called a monster because of the terrifying strength of his magic... Mehr

Chapter 1: Prologue
Character Bio
Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: A Day Off
Chapter 4: Restrain The World
Chapter 6: Meeting Lucy
Chapter 7: Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 8: A Fruitful Bond
Chapter 8: Roars Of The Storm
Author's Note
Chapter 9: The Dragon and The Monster
The Most Special Day of Everyone's life
Chapter 10: The Dragon Of Thunder
Chapter 11: Some Hellos and Some Goodbyes
Chapter 12: A Will to Surpass
Chapter 13: From Light to Dark
Chapter 14: Jack Of All Trades

Chapter 5: My True Strength

2.4K 69 6
Von nyxfall

Four months have passed since Y/n's battle against the Guardian Beast. He was a little miffed because his pay was directly cut in half. The reason for it was that the ancient tome he found in the ruined temple had lost all its contents. The book had nothing but blank pages.

Y/n: Well... in hindsight, it was kind of my fault since the only living being at the ruins was him, not counting the beast who was killed by me.

Y/n sighed. On the bright side, he managed to gain a Divine level Artifact along with profusely increased magic proficiency. He unconsciously glanced at his locket as a name surfaced his thoughts.

Enkidu......

Chains of Heaven.......

Y/n shook his head as he continued his journey to Odessia. It was a town famous for its crafts. Y/n was ecstatic to explore the place. He had always wanted to go there but never had the time. Before he knew it, he had reached Odessia

Y/n was mesmerized by the town's architecture, it would seem that the town itself is a famous craft of its own. Y/n pumped his fist in excitement before running of to begin his shopping spree.

(Time Skip)

 Y/n was almost done with his shopping before he heard an explosion went off in the middle of the street. Y/n's head snapped in the direction of the explosion and found three familiar figures in black vest.

Y/n's eyes twitched a little at the sight of the three thugs who had tried robbing him of his belongings. He really thought they had amended their ways after the overwhelming display of power Makarov showed them. 

Y/n then immediately frowned at the sight of magic circles hovering over their hands. They didn't use any magic during their last encounter, and he was dead sure that there wasn't any innate magical energy emitting from their souls. 

After all, he would have found out during their last encounter with his keen Magic Sense.

Y/n snapped out of his thoughts when the bald leader of trio stepped forward and shouted.

Leader of the Thugs: Listen up you bastards! I am Victor, a member of the Dark Guild known as Terror Call. Me and my men have effectively taken over this city, so all you losers need to do is follow our commands like an obedient dog or else.................

Victor raised him palm as a magic circle appeared.

Blast Magic: Explosion!!!

Pale-white magic shot out of the magic circle before hitting a nearby clothing store. 

*Boom*

The explosion obliterated the entire store, leaving only burning debris as it's remains. The explosion was so strong that it even set the nearby shops on fire. The people screamed as they fled in fear. However, the trio had other plans in mind as Victor's two lackeys jumped up high in the air and activated their respective magic.

Earth-make Magic: Rock Wall!!!

Fire-make Magic: Flame Wall!!!

A wall of stone and flames rose up on the either side of the street, blocking the townsfolk in. 

Victor: Hahahahahaaaa! Now you see what the members of Terror Call can do------Wha?!!!

Victor blanched as he along with his lackeys were immediately overpowered by an unbearable magic pressure. He turned and found a familiar figure standing a few feet away from him. It was the freak runt who was responsible for he and his subordinate's imprisonment. However, Vicor's eyes were clouded by so much fear that his rage and nowhere to go. 

The glare Y/n gave him, shook his very core. Y/n stepped forward as the crowd of panicking people also fell silent from the shift in air pressure caused by Y/n's magic. Y/n raised his head as the crowd saw the cold, hard look he gave to the members of dark guild. 

Y/n: So, you wish to cause trouble, well aware of the fact that I am around as well.

Victor managed to get back up on his feet as Y/n lowered the pressure created by his magic. 

Victor: Well, well, would you look at that. It seems like lady luck is in my favor today, not only do I get a butt-load of cash from this town, but I also get to pound the brat who was responsible my days behind the bars.

Victor punched in own palm as sign of excitement while Y/n only arched an eyebrow at him.

Y/n: Damn! I didn't know you had it in you to accept getting your ass handed by the so-called brat you are trying to intimidate. 

Y/n gestured to the crowd of people surrounding them.

Y/n: In front of so many people no less.

Y/n mocked Victor, making his blood boil in fury while the crowd snickered at Y/n's retort. Even the two lackeys had to hold back their laughter.

Victor: You damned brat!!!

Victor lunged at Y/n as he fired his explosion spell at him. Y/n just closed his eyes in response as the magic hit him and exploded. A cloud of smoke rose from the area where Y/n was standing. Victor smirked at the easy kill he scored.

Victor: Should have dodged when you had the chanc-------!!!

Victor smirk turned upside down before his eyes widened at the sight of an unscathed Y/n emerging from the cloud of smoke. The crowd also watched with their jaws hung open. How was it possible for a man, no less a child to survive a point-blank magic explosion and not have even a single bruise on his body.

Unbeknownst to the everyone, Y/n had gained mastery over the majority of the elements present in the world. After the incident at the ruins, his growth rate in magic had shot up exponentially and in a short span of four months, he had become magic user who could give S-Rank Wizards a run for their money.

Victor shocked expression turned into one of a frustration as he found the brat in front him too difficult to kill. He turned to his lackeys.

Victor: You two! Give me a hand and let's kill this brat!

All three of them immediately charged their magic to full strength, the sheer force generated by them was enough to make the people step back in fear of getting caught in the blast. 

Victor: Let's see how cocky you act, after getting hit by this, brat!

Y/n just sighed before pointing his index finger and making a 'come at me.' gesture. Victor gritted his teeth, not at all happy by Y/n's taunting gesture.

Victor: Take this!!!!

Triple Combination Magic: Exploding Flame Landslide!!!!!!!!!!

The trio fire their magic as flaming rocks shot out of tri-colored magic circle. Y/n didn't budge from his spot as the burning boulders closed in on him. The crowd was panicked Y/n's unflinching body, mistaking it for being frozen in fear as they shouted at him to move away. 

Y/n finally made a move by raising his hand up. The ground rumbled before massive spikes of earth shot up. The burning rocks crashed into the spikes and exploded in a cloud of dust and smoke. 

The crowd whispered among themselves; they couldn't believe their eyes at the scene that played out in front of them. A boy who has not even hit puberty just cancelled out a combined magic attack with earth spikes which were created without even the uttering a single incantation.

The three thugs held a similar reaction of disbelief. Victor looked at y/n who just stood with a peaceful look on his face. He was panting heavily, yet Y/n didn't seem to even break a sweat.

Victor: What the hell are you made of brat!? 

Y/n: Oh, you are finished already. I knew you three were weak, but I wasn't aware your feebleness reached to this extent. Is this truly all you three are capable of? Then, I must say I am disappointed.

Victor: Why you...!!!!

Y/n: Alright, I guess it is my turn now. I have been wanting to try this attack out for a while now. thankfully, today I have found three perfect test dummies for it.

Y/n gave Victor and his trio a confident smile before slamming his palm on the ground. In a bright flash of light, the area around Y/n became illuminated as golden portals started appearing all around him. Myriads of serrated arms such as spears, swords and daggers emerged from the said portals.

Victor and his crew watched in horror as all the razor-sharp weapons pointed themselves at his group, ready to cleave through their flesh like 'knife through butter'. The number of weapons were uncountable and to make matters worse the weapons were swirling around the trio like vultures. 

Victor gulped. There was absolutely no chance that he or his crew could survive the onslaught once it begins. 

Victor: We surrender!

Lackey 1: We would never commit any crimes again!

Lackey 2: Please spare us!

He swallowed all his pride before his knees hit the ground as he started begging for mercy along with his crew. Y/n's eyes widened at the sight before he made the weapons disappear with a flick of wrist. 

Y/n: Aww.... But I was just getting started.

He pouted like a little kid. The trio breathed a sigh of relief as the crowd cheered for Y/n. Y/n rubbed his neck sheepishly, making the sleeves of his shirt fall down and revealing the fairy tail guild mark on his forearm. Everybody including the trio fell in shock after seeing the guild mark.

Stranger 1: Did you see that? He is in Fairy Tail!

Stranger 2: Aren't they like one of the strongest guilds.

Stranger 3: But he is so young! 

Stranger 4: Even the youth of the guild are so powerful.

Victor just shuddered in fear. He had not just lost to a random kid. He had lost to the member of one of the strongest guilds in the world. 

After some time, y/n went back home when the Wizard Council arrived to arrest the trio. Y/n didn't wish to get involved in the tedious inquiry they would make him go through, so he immediately bolted back home.

When the council guards enquired about the incident, they told him that Fairy Tail's greatest treasure was in Odessia, and he had saved them. 

The crowd unable to hold in their excitement shouted out a name that would stick with y/n for the rest of his life.

Crowd: FAIRY TAIL'S WORLD ARSENAL!!!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.8K 247 22
Izuku couldn't take the mistreatment from everyone (class 1a and his family) anymore, so he decided to jump at age 9. But everyone realised their mis...
259K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
3.2K 102 6
I will combine my favorite Western adult cartoon, Rick and Morty, with my favorite anime, My Hero Academia. In this fanfic Izuku Midoriya is the smar...
3.1K 95 17
Homura Akemi knows what she's doing. She's done it enough times to know almost every possibility. Yet this man was new. A man claiming to be a "maste...