Senki Isekai Gaiden

By KamenRenFuji

Three boys who are fans of tokusatsu accidently ended confronting a cult who ends up sending them all to anot... More

Protagonists & Crossover World:
Antagonists
Episode 1: Traveling/Attack of Monster Girls
Episode 2: Traveling to a new home
Episode 3: In the town/Explanations
Episode 4: The crystals/New people
Episode 5: Meeting the Spirits/An attack
Episode 6: Stopping an attack
Episode 7: A team up
Episode 8: Attack from the Order
Episode 9: Legend of the Dragon Blade Gundam
Episode 10: The world for a Gundam

The Prologue

893 24 36
By KamenRenFuji

It all started on a normal day. We can right now see a young man who was busy texting some friends online.

This young man had brown hair and eyes as he wore a mix of a school outfit and causal clothes. This young man was named Taiga Kazuki.

You see, he was your averaged teenaged boy. He went to school, had to try and get a part time job.

But like many boys his age, he had a hobby and interest, he was an otaku. Meaning he was a fan of anime, video games and more. And you would have to see his room to know that he was a true otaku.

But as would you think, because of his hobby and interests, he had a hard time fitting in and finding friends. Some people even laughed at him for his hobby.

But thankfully, Taiga managed to find two people who he had became friends with.

The first was Kazuya Segorou. He was the oldest of the trio. Despite seeming to be strict and someone who prefer to be alone, he was actually a kind person who was willing to put his interests aside to help someone.

The second person as Kaito Nakumura. He was the youngest of the trio, so he was more carefree and filled with energy, and is rarely seen to be angered. But if he was, pray to God that his anger wasn't pointed to you. But as was said, Kaito was normally a carefree and kind person. He was also very creative to the point that he wrote fanfics online. His fanfics originally started out to be cringe but overtime with some advice from people, he started to get very good at writing fanfics.

Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito were a great trio who would always do things together like best friends would to the point they were like brothers.

However, there were people who would cause them problems, and these three people would also cause problems to many other people in the neighbourhood. These boys were Chris, Yamoto and Sol.

These boys were always causing trouble. They seem to treat others like dirt as they thought they were less important to them. The boys would also try to justify their actions with their past.

Chris was abandoned by his family, which left him to be beaten on the streets growing up by anyone who met him. This went from men, woman, children, police and even elderly people.

Yamoto was abused by his father and also nearly killed by him when he tried to escape.

And Sol, because he was beaten by people.

These three boys also didn't care of anyone as long as they got what they want.

However, for some reason, these boys liked to target Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito. So these two trios were enemies. Thankfully, Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito managed to make sure those bullies didn't succeed in their jobs.

But today would now be a day where everything changed.

And if you wanted to know what exactly that the three were chatting to each other about online, well, Kaito had made a new story about them being isekaied to another world. Despite it being a bit cheesy at times, the overall story was in fact very good. Taiga and Kaito had laughed their asses off many times and and liked how the story avoided and made fun of most tropes that you would find in an isekai anime.

You see, a lot of isekai anime was pretty much the same and got overall boring. Though, is wasn't that there wasn't anime good isekai anime, there are such as Reincarnated as a Slime, Problem Children in another World, No Game no Life and some more.

Taiga: Oh wow, you sure did a good job on this story, Kaito.

Kaito: Thank you, Taiga. I did have to focus a lot on it for ten days, but I managed to do it.

Kazuya: Oh man, I never laughed so hard in my life.

Kaito: Also, I kinda had an idea where would have Tokusatsu powers. What would you have?

Taiga: I'd say Kamen Rider Saber.

Kazuya: Bruh, that series sucked.

Taiga: Oh come on, sure it started bad, but it got better as the series went on.

Kaito: I can agree.

Kazuya: Whatever. I think I would like Makai Knight Garo.

Taiga: Nice choice.

Kaito: Then I'll have Ryukendo.

Kazuya: Ah, what a classic.

Taiga: It sure is.

Kaito: Say, do you guys want to meet up with each other tomorrow?

Taiga: Oh sure. Where and when?

Kaito: At our favorite cafe at 12:30

Kazuya: Will be there.

Taiga: See you two tomorrow.

Soon they ended the call as Taiga looked at the time.

Taiga: Oh shit, its nearly 12:00. I better get some rest.

Taiga soon turned off his computer before getting ready for bed and turned in for the night.

However, unknown to him and his friends, tomorrow will be a day that everything changes for the better and for the worse.

(Timeskip, brought to you by this: )

Soon it was 12:30 PM as we can see Taiga arriving to the cafe that Kaito told him to meet him at.

Taiga: Well, here I am. Where are they-

???: Yo! Taiga!

Taiga soon turned to see his best friends in the world. Kazuya and Kaito.

Kazuya: Sup.

Kaito: Hi there!

Taiga: There you both are! I was worried that you two wouldn't show up.

Kazuya: Oh come on man, we're not like that to leave a friend hanging.

Kaito: Come on, let's go get some doughnuts and buba tea to snack on.

Taiga: Rodger, Rodger.

Soon, we can see the boys having some doughnuts and buba tea as they talked about somethings.

You see, while the three boys liked the life that they had currently, they do wish they had a bit more excitement and some adventures. It would seem that the story that Kaito wrote really made them rethink a lot of their life.

However, as they were talking, Kazuya noticed something in the distance.

Kazuya: Huh?

Kazuya's eyes widen to see it was Chris, Yamoto and Sol.

Taiga: What's up Kaz?

Kaito: Yeah, something off?

Kazuya: I saw Chris, Yamoto and Sol.

Kaito: So?

Kazuya: I think they're up to something.

Taiga: Like what?

Kazuya didn't respond as he got up and walked to where Chris, Yamoto and Sol were.

Taiga and Kaito, feeling corcerned, followed Kazuya to where he was going as the three followed the boys to an alley before seeing Chris, Yamoto and Sol on the floor as they made a symbol on the ground.

Kazuya: Huh?

Taiga: What the heck?

Kaito: Are they doing?

Soon, Chris, Yamoto and Sol began to pray.

Chris, Yamoto & Sol: Hail lord Kadoam Hakam! We will offer whatever you ask for us if you do our one wish: Send us to another world to be kings and gain a harem.

Taiga, Kazuya & Kaito: Eh?!

Soon the ground began to shake as a small dot appeared in the air before the said dot got bigger and bigger until it became a portal which eventually sucked Chris, Yamoto and Sol into it.

However, the gravitational pull was so strong that Kaito was being pulled to it.

Kaito: AH! Help!

Taiga grabbed Kaito but he too was being pulled in.

Taiga: Oh no!

Kazuya soon grabbed his friends as he tried desperately with all his might to save them, but it was useless as they were soon pulled in screaming before the portal disappeared.

Soon, Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito woke up as they groaned.

Taiga: What the heck...?

Kazuya: Was that?

Kaito: Yeah...

???: Oh look who is here.

Their eyes widen to see Chris, Yamoto and Sol.

Kazuya: You! What the hell is going on?!

Yamoto: Says that you followed us, but why tell you when you're going to die.

Kaito: What?!

???: Hmm...pathetic...

Soon, Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito looked up to see a tall golden figure.

Kaito: What the hell?!

Kazuya: What is that?!

Yamoto: This is our lord, Kadoam Hakam. You see, we were sick and tired of not getting the respect we deserve.

Sol: So, a week ago, Kadoam Hakam contacted us and offered to give us what we wanted, if we agree to serve him.

Chris: Now we will be rulers of this new world and be harem kings!

Kazuya: Oh crap...

Kadoam Hakam: Now die.

Kadoam Hakam soon charged up and fired at Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito who braced themselves, but soon a light protected them.

Sol: What?!

Kaito: Woah...

Soon, Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito were teleported away.

Yamoto: Where are they?!

Chris: Why aren't they dead?!

Kadoam Hakam: Hmm...

(Meanwhile)

We can see Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito been teleported to an area.

Taiga: Ugh...

Kazuya: What just happened?

Kaito: And where are we?

???: You're in my domain.

Soon a light shined as the three covered their eyes before seeing a white figure.

Kaito: What the heck?

Kazuya: Who are you?

Origin: I am Origin. I am the creator of this world.

Taiga: Why did you save us?

Origin: Because I need you to save this world.

Taiga: Us?

Origin: Yes. You see, that being who tried to kill you is known as Kadoam Hakam. He was an evil God I managed to seal long ago. But due to the help from those boys he made a pact with, he is now free to continue his plan.

Kazuya: And what is it?

Origin: To merge both worlds into one of his image. If that happens, everyone will die.

Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito were shocked.

Taiga: Oh no.

Kazuya: That ain't good.

Kaito: But why us?

Origin: Because I can trust you to stop it.

Kazuya: Really?

Origin: Yes, and in order to help you three. I will grant you the powers you need to help you.

Taiga: You can?

Origin: Yes, tell me what you want?

The three thought about it and soon said it.

Taiga: Kamen Rider Saber.

Kazuya: Golden Knight Garo.

Kaito: Ryukendo.

Origin: Very well then.

Soon Origin manifested the weapons for the three as they grabbed the weapons before they transformed as Taiga became Kamen Rider Saber, Kazuya became Golden Knight Garo, and Kaito became Ryukendo.

Saber: Woah...

Garo: This looks good.

Ryukendo: This is awesome...

Origin: Now you three are ready to defend both the worlds.

Saber: Yes we are. Let's do it guys.

Garo: Right.

Ryukendo: On it.

The three soon aligned their swords and raised them.

Now this will be a new adventure for the trio.

AN: BOOM!!! Here is the the new chapter! And thanks to my cousin ShinzaGodWarrior for making the opening. Be prepared for the next chaper.

So in the meantime...

CIAO!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 30 115
WARNING: VIOLENCE/BULLYING/DARK THEMES/GORE/DEATH/SUICIDAL IDEATION/HOMOPHOBIA/DRUGS Five students are busy muddling through their senior year while...
36.2K 682 14
Rias made a mistake years ago. Before she started to hate Riser the two were dating and they did it unprotected and a child was born out of this. Ria...
145K 7.4K 36
Saihara arrives at a new school, one where the teacher calls out a boy who is both blind and paralyzed named Kokichi Ouma. Both intrigued and interes...
268 8 37
The 4th saga of the Nextgen Series and the first half of the Newborn Era. With an abundance of new operatives, the Kids Next Door is livelier than ev...