How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)
Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)
Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!
Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!

1.3K 47 11
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

Outside of the Faltra's walls, we see hundreds of Fallen and saw the whole thing happened.

Edelgard: The Demon Lord has been resurrected!

Eulerex: Wonderful! Lady Krebskulm has resurrected as a true Demon Lord! Hm?

Eulerex turns his head to his left and see Alicia approaching them with a malicious face.

Eulerex: A mortal? Why are they here?

Edelgard: She's the one who developed today's plan.

Eulerex: What?

Edelgard: Welcome back, Alicia.

Alicia: As planned, I made someone special to Lady Krebskulm, then arranged for their destruction.

Edelgard: Such a difficult task...Amazing.

Alicia: Soon the mortal races will perish. We'll finally end this ugly world.

-With Galford-

Galford: A horde of Fallen to the west, and the Demon Lord to the north...

Sylvie: Sir Galford.

Galford turns around to see Sylvie coming up.

Sylvie: So this is where you were.

Galford: We're at war now. There's no place for adventurers here.

Sylvie: Just listen to me, okay? I want you to leave the magic circle in the north to us.

Galford: What?

Sylvie: Diablo and his companions are already heading there. I wanted you to hold off from interfering and getting in his way.

Galford: Those adventurers?

-With Diablo-

Right now, you, Diablo, and Leafa were at now at the destroyed church in the North District, readying to fight Krebskulm.

Diablo: Klem! Do you recognize us?!

Leafa: For a person who's gone berserk, I don't think she's going to listen to us.

Diablo: If she's forgotten who we are, then we'll force her to remember!

Diablo says until we see Krebskulm letting out a monstrous roar as she goes to punch you three down with your right fist, but the three of you avoid the attack as Krebskulm keeps going to attack you three with just her fists.

Diablo: (Y/N), Leafa! I need you two need to distract her!

(Y/N): What for?!

Diablo: I have a plan!! Just make her go around circles so I can prep up some powerful spells to destroy her!

Leafa: Now that's a good plan!

(Y/N): Hey, Klem! Over here you big fat dragon!!

You yelled which surprisingly works as Krebskulm turns her attention to you.

Krebskulm lunges towards you, but you quickly got down and uppercut down to her chin, which made Krebskulm stumble back, but Leafa follows up with a strong axe kick down to her head, putting Krebskulm to the ground.

Diablo: Good, keep going!

Diablo says as he places three more spells on the ground.

That's when Krebskulm gets up and lets out a loud roar onto you and Leafa until the two of you see purple smoke that is coming out of her mouth.

Diablo: Watch out for her Darkness Breath!

Diablo warns you two as Krebsksulm fires her Darkness Breath toward you and Leafa.

However, you quickly put up a barrier around you and Leafa to protect yourselves from the Darkness Breath.

Once it was gone, you and Leafa looked up to see Krebskulm jumping up in the air and casts a lightning bolt.

Leafa: Oh no, you don't!

Leafa extends her right palm out as all of the lightning bolts start absorbing into her right arm before firing back the lightning bolt towards Krebskulm, causing massive damage and falling to the ground with smoke around the area.

(Y/N): Nice!

Diablo: I'm almost finished setting up the traps! Keep going!

Leafa: We know!

Suddenly, Krebskulm appears out of the smoke and goes to chomp you two down, but you and Leafa dodged out of the way!

Diablo: Klem's magic defense is too high!

(Y/N): Thanks for telling us that!

-With Shera-

Back to Shera, she was giving Rem all of the health potions to recover from bleeding near death.

Shera: Rem! You're finally free now! You can't die here like this, Rem! Please, answer me! Gods, please don't take Rem away.

An explosion occurs behind Shera as she begins to shield Rem until she suddenly hears...

Rem: *Cough!* *Cough!* Shera?

Shera: Rem!! *Hugs her*

Rem: Ow, ow! Stupid Shera!

Shera: *Pulls away* Sorry! But I'm so glad. How did this all happen?

Shera asks as Rem begins to remember everything from top to bottom.

Rem: Alicia betrayed us.

Shera: Huh?

Rem: She wanted the Demon Lord to be resurrected from the start.

Shera: Th-That would mean...

Rem: She was a Demon Lord worshiper. She forced Klem to endure something very sad. Being overwhelmed by hatred was probably the key to the Demon Lord's awakening.

Shera: That's awful.

Rem: *Sees the HP potions* What are those?

Shera: Diablo gave them to me. He said to use them on you and gave me all he had on him.

Rem: Ah! Then Diablo's fighting the Demon Lord without any way to recover?

Shera: He is, but he's got (Y/N) and Leafa with him. I have hope to make them snap out of Klem's senses.

-With Diablo-

Diablo keeps running around in circles to place the traps while you and Leafa keep distracting Krebskulm by throwing a few energy blasts.

(Y/N): Wind Bullets!

Leafa: Gate of Darkness!

You and Leafa keep casting your elemental energy blasts toward Krebskulm.

At this point, Krebskulm at this point was getting frustrated at you two as a bunch of flies swarming around her.

Krebskulm then grabs the empty coffins on the ground using her two bare hands and throws them at you two, but you and Leafa dodged out of the way.

Leafa: Hey, don't disrespect the dead!

Leafa tells her, but Krebskulm wasn't listening as she roars and keeps trying to catch you two.

Diablo: It's all set!

(Y/N): What's next?!

Diablo: Just keep Klem stay in the center of my Grand Magic! Once I set out the signal, you two will fly out of here!

(Y/N) & Leafa: Okay!

You and Leafa begin to start swirling around Krebskulm until a familiar voice spoke up.

Emile: Hey, you three!

You, Leafa, and Diablo turned to see Emile who was standing proudly with a sword raised in his left hand.

Diablo: Emile?!

(Y/N): What the heck are you doing here?!

Emile: I saw the beam of light which came from here! I can tell that it was dangerous so it took me a few minutes to get here and got both Rem and Shera outside! 

Leafa: Appreciate the support!

Diablo: Heh, that's good work for you! *Stands back up* As a reward, I'll demonstrate my Grand Magic! Now, this blow should wake you up, Klem!

The pentagram on the ground starts glowing until Diablo yells out...

Diablo: Now, you two! Get out of here!

(Y/N): On it!

Leafa: Let's go!

Both you and Leafa flew out of Diablo's Grand Magic range as Diablo begins to say his spell out loud...

Diablo: Apocalypse Abyss!

Diablo casts his spell as all of the elemental tornadoes begin to appear around Krebskulm.

Emile stood there in shock while Diablo grabs him out of the powerful magic's range to take cover, leaving Krebskulm to roar in pain from Diablo's grand magic attack.

It goes on for a few seconds before disappearing, Krebskulm's magical purple pentagram was slowly glitching in and out.

You, Diablo, Leafa, and Emile looked to see a huge crate with a damaged Krebskulm.

(Y/N): Holy shit...

Leafa: Senpai really did it.

You and Leafa said in awe while hovering in the air until it was short-lived because Krebskulm was moving in her weakened state.

Emile: No way! It's still alive after that blow?!

Diablo: You still want to fight?

Diablo asks until everyone hears a familiar voice...

Shera: Klem~!! Klem~!!

Rem: Klem!

Both Shera and Rem called out to Krebskulm as the true Demon Lord turns her attention to the two girls.

Rem: Klem, I'm okay. Please come back to us again!

Shera: Let's eat biscuits together again.

Krebskulm reaches out to them by using her left hand while Diablo still kept his guard up, ready to attack.

However, Krebskulm lowers her left hand down, as if to show that she's returned back to her senses.

Rem: It must have hurt so much...But it's okay now. Let's go home, Klem.

Suddenly, everyone hears and sees Klem's monstrous armor breaking as it begins to glow while Krebskulm's magical pentagram starts to disappear from Celestine's barrier.

You, Diablo, Leafa, and Emile approached the three girls and see them having a warm embrace with each other.

Krebskulm: You're...alive?

Rem: Welcome back, Klem.

Krebskulm: I need to apologize to you. I broke my promise. When I thought they had killed you, my whole mind went red.

Rem: It doesn't matter now.

Krebskulm: Huh?

Rem: No matter who disapproves, I'll be on your side.

The three continued to embrace each other while you, Diablo, and Leafa formed a smile on your faces. Emile, on the other hand, was shocked upon seeing Krebskulm.

Emile: That monster turned into a little girl?

Leafa: Hey Emile, we...have a bit of explaining to do...

Emile: *Smiles* Worry not. I'm an ally of all women. I don't know what's going on, but I'd never do anything to make those girls cry.

Diablo: Heh, I forgot you were that kind of man.

Diablo says with a smile on his face until he starts feeling exhausted and was about to fall to the ground.

(Y/N): Whoa, you okay, Diablo?

Diablo: I'm fine. (I can't let them see a Demon Lord on the verge of collapsing!)

-Outside of the Faltra walls-

Edelgard: The presence of the Demon Lord has grown smaller?

Alicia: Why?

Eulerex: *Tilts his head* What's the meaning of this? Edelgard, this is the second time you've failed. Not only did you ally yourself with a Human, but you've wasted the time of countless Fallen. You will take responsibility for this!

All of the Fallen monsters started growling in annoyance.

Both Alicia and Edelgard realized the situation of the plan has gone wrong.

Edelgard: *Whispers to Alicia* When I give the signal, run for the city.

Alicia: Ah!

Edelgard then fires her attacking her own kind as the screen fades to black.

-Time Skip-

Later on, the sun was now rising and we see Diablo and the others sitting around the destroyed Church of the North District with Sylvie talking to them.

Sylvie: Hey, everyone, nice work out there!

Diablo: It's all thanks to (Y/N)'s Mana Sensing skill to get us here.

(Y/N): *Nods* Mmhm.

Sylvie: By the way, I'd like to ask this while the graveyard is sealed off...That girl is the Demon Lord Krebskulm, isn't she?

Everyone was alarmed upon hearing Sylvie's question.

Emile: (O_O)!

Sylvie: Sorry, but I can't just let her run around free. I have to protect the safety of the mortal races as the master of the Adventurer's Guild.

Diablo: Are you saying you'll fight us?

Sylvie: I trust you, Sir Diablo, but I can't trust the Demon Lord Krebskulm.

Rem begins to hug Krebskulm and said...

Rem: Please! This girl is...

Sylvie: If Diablo and his juniors weren't here, the entire city would've been destroyed by Krebskulm. Did you know that a huge army of Fallen was approaching us from the west?

Both Shera and Rem were shocked upon hearing that.

(Y/N): (Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. They did come from the West side of Faltra, but their numbers are decreasing. Either Edelgard or Alicia knows what's happened and ran off somewhere...)

Krebskulm: I didn't summon them here!

Sylvie: We don't know that.

Diablo (Takuma): (Sylvie's not wrong, but...)

Diablo begins to look at the girls and sees the collars around their necks which gives Diablo an idea.

Diablo: Klem. Would you like to live in this city with Rem and Shera?

Klem: Yeah...

Diablo: Then let me tell you something. There's a way for you to eat biscuits here in this city without adventurers coming after your life.

Sylvie: I don't think there's a way to-

Diablo then pulled out a stone that is familiar to you all.

Leafa: Wait, isn't that...?

(Y/N): That's the magic stone of pact.

Diablo then held up the stone to Krebskulm and said...

Diablo: Klem, I can cast the Enslavement Spell on you and make you servant!

Sylvie: What?!

(Y/N) & Leafa: (I knew it...)

Krebskulm: Make me your servant?

Shera: Oh, right!

Rem: We have that option!

Diablo: Once I do that, you'll belong to me. *Turns to Sylvie* You said you trust me, right?

Sylvie: Well, I do, but...What?!

Krebskulm: Enslave me?

Shera: That's okay! Both Rem and I are Diablo's slaves, but it's really nothing!

Krebskulm: Still, wouldn't being a slave means that I'm not free anymore?

(Y/N): No, not really. Even if you have the enslavement collar, you would still roam free.

Leafa: Yeah! Just like Rem and Shera here, Diablo has done nothing wrong.

Rem: That's right. We can guarantee it.

Krebskulm: Very well. I permit it! You may use your Enslavement Spell or whatever!

Sylvie: Wha?! Wha?! Wha?!

Emile: (O_O)! *Thumb up with a nervous smile*

Diablo: I command you in the name of the Demon Lord Diablo. Heed my call, surrender to me, and obey me.

Diablo then eats the stone while Krebskulm closes her eyes and is ready to kiss.

(Y/N): *Lowers hat* Yeah, I'm not looking.

Leafa: *Covers eyes with right hand* Same here.

That is when they hear the sound of a smooch of kissing.

-Time Skip-

Galford: The Demon Lord hasn't resurrected and the Fallen have withdrawn. Is this thanks to that Demon and his subordinates?

Sylvie: Yeah.

Galford: Is there anything you need to discuss with me?

Sylvie: Hmm...is there? I figure you already know. You have such a splendid information network, after all.

Galford: Hmph.

Sylvie: We'll just have to watch over them quietly for a while. Of course, we can't let our guard down, though. Later, Sir Galford.

Sylvie says goodbye to Galford and leaves the office.

Galford: *Sighs* To think we'd be saved by those three...a Demon, a Half-Demon, and a Demon Elf...

-Time Skip to Night-

Shera: Eh? Why are you scowling again, Diablo?

Diablo: Hmph. Because I've peered into an abyss that the likes of you couldn't imagine.

Shera: That's awesome! What's an "abyss"?

Diablo raises his head up and sees Shera's exposed chest and thinks "The Abyss!"

Rem: An "abyss" can be a metaphor for something deep and endless.

Shera: Hum...

Rem: Diablo's exhausted. Just leave him be, and let him rest.

Shera: If you say so.

Shera then pulls herself away until everyone sees the pink light coming from the left side of the room.

Leafa: The usual hot chocolate milk, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Rather than hot chocolate, it's going to be a warm cocoa drink with marshmallows to celebrate our victory!

Diablo & Leafa: (Cocoa with marshmallows?!)

Rem: Marsh...

Shera: ...Mallows?

Krebskulm: What are "marshmallows"?

(Y/N): Ah, it's these little white pillows.

You tell the three confused girls as you begin to show them the four floating white marshmallows on the cup of warm cocoa drink.

Rem: These white floating things are called Marshmallows?

Leafa: Yup. The Marshmallows are sweet to eat and if it's stained by the cocoa itself, you'd be having a tiny snack of your own, which is quite comfy~!

Krebksulm: Is it a biscuit?!

(Y/N): No, not really.

Krebskulm: Aww...but that won't matter, I will try eating that "marshmallow"!

Shera: Yeah, same here. I wonder what it tastes like to have a combo of them.

Leafa: *Nods* Mm. Hey Diablo, want some?

Diablo: Sure, give me one.

Everyone took their cup of warm cocoa drink, drank it, and also ate the marshmallows.

Klem: Mmm~! So this is what a marshmallow combined with hot cocoa tastes like~!

Shera: Yeah, it tastes really sweet~!

Rem: And the texture of this Marshmallow is pretty good.

(Y/N): I'm glad everyone's liking it.

You said with a smile on your face as everyone continues drinking the warm cocoa drink and eating the marshmallows.

After that, you and Leafa slept on the bed together. Krebskulm was sleeping with Diablo while Rem and Shera were turning off the lights.

However, everyone hears the sound of Shera whimpering in fear until they all turned to see a damaged Alicia taking Shera as a hostage with her knife out.

Rem: Alicia?!

Alicia: Miss Rem? You're still alive?! Kngh...!

Krebskulm: How dare you appear before me again? Unhand Shera so I can rip you to shreds.

Alicia: I'll release Miss Shera once my business here is done. Please rip me to shreds or whatever you want then.

Krebskulm: Oh?

Leafa: Then what the hell do you want?

Alicia: I want (Y/N) to come with me.

(Y/N): For what reason?

You asked skeptically.

Alicia: I want you to heal a Fallen for me.

(Y/N): Wait...you don't mean...

Alicia: *Nods* Yes...it's her.

...

Later, everyone headed to Alicia's room and found a very weakened and damaged Edelgard on the bed.

Leafa: It's Edelgard.

Krebskulm: The other Fallen punished her after our plan to resurrect Lady Krebskulm and exterminate the mortal races failed.

Diablo: I see. When we met up with Edelgard at Starfall Tower, she never asked who you were after you suddenly showed up. So you two were working together from the beginning?

Alicia: You are correct.

(Y/N): Hmph. And here I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Diablo: Huh?

Leafa: (Y/N) and I had our suspicions from the very beginning when we first met Alicia. It was suspicious about Alicia guessing Rem had Krebskulm inside of her.

(Y/N): Plus, when Edelgard mentioned a "certain person" who knows about Krebskulm inside of Rem when we were out in the forest which is Alicia.

Leafa: Also, Alicia has been giving off some agitation back at the Starfall Tower when Krebskulm promised not to kill humans.

Diablo: So you two knew it all along?

Leafa: Yeah, we did. It's really unbelievable.

Alicia: I understand that you have grudges against me, but please...Please, save Miss Edelgard!

Alicia pleaded until you begin to speak up.

(Y/N): Edelgard has been a little close to me and Leafa when we were alone a while ago. Consider yourself lucky that I'm generous today.

You said to Alicia as you begin to walk over to Edelgard and begin to heal her up until...

Krebskulm: Wait, let me heal her.

(Y/N): Huh?

Everyone was confused by what Krebskulm said except for Alicia.

Rem: Wait, don't tell us that you can heal someone, too?

Krebskulm: Yes, I do have the power of healing as a Demon Lord myself.

(Y/N): Hey Diablo, should I let Klem heal Edelgard?

You asked Diablo as he gives you a nod in response.

Krebskulm: Sorry about this, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Nah, it's fine. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Krebskulm nods as she reaches out her right hand. All of the wounds around Edelgard's body begin to disappear in an instant.

Edelgard shot her eyes wide open as she turns her attention to Krebskulm and begins to bow to her.

Edelgard: Demon Lord! I'm overcome with gratitude! *Raises her head back up* Why have you returned to your original form?

Krebskulm: Because the people here with me risked their lives to restore me to normal.

Edelgard: They did?

Krebskulm: Are you dissatisfied?

Edelgard: I don't know. Fallen are meant to kill mortals. We're supposed to be enemies, so why?

Krebskulm: I don't know, either. That's why I've decided to live in the human city. There are biscuits here, too. So stop doing such sad things already. If you can't obey that order, then you're no longer my follower.

Edelgard was shocked by Krebskulm's words until she begins to remember her conversation with you and Leafa a while ago.

-Flashback-

Edelgard: Why are you two being so kind to me?

Leafa: Well...we don't know ourselves...

Edelgard: You don't know?

(Y/N): Yeah. We don't know that we're being nice to you. However, we did tell you to keep training hard to beat us, and we even gave you food because you were hungry.

Edelgard: I don't understand why you two are being nice to me when my kind had a goal in mind to kill the humans in Faltra.

Leafa: Well, we have our own conflicts nowadays.

Edelgard: I see.

(Y/N): Also, there are some people that they have hoped that bad guys have some good within them as long as they don't cross the line of their own morals. However, that doesn't come off as easily if you fight with your inner self.

Edelgard: . . .

-Flashback End-

Edelgard turns her attention to you and Leafa for a few moments before turning to Krebskulm and saying...

Edelgard: I swear, I will not do such things anymore.

Upon hearing that made Alicia lets go of Shera and she begins to hug you for comfort while also dropping the knife.

Alicia: Thank you very much. You may do with me as you wish now.

Rem: How did an Imperial Knight like you become a Demon Lord worshiper?

Alicia: Have you never wished humanity would perish? Have you never shouted in your mind, "I'll kill you, you bastard"?

Diablo (Takuma): (All the time!)

(Y/N): (At least keep your damn cool.)

Leafa: (I can relate to that often...)

Rem: Maybe not to that extent, but of course I've gotten angry at others. What happend to you?

Alicia: Perhaps I might have been able to compartmentalize it if there had been a specific incident. I think I was just exposed to too much of the dark side of self-centered, greedy, powerful, and entitled people who pretended they were good people. My parents, the other Imperial Knights, nobles, and even the emperor were all the same. They forced their own nonsensical righteousness on us all. It was so ugly that I couldn't accept it. I believe there was no place for me in this world, as I lived on alone with only hatred in my heart.

Diablo (Takuma): (She's the same as me. I played solo all my life, with nowhere to fit in, and never wanted to see the world outside. Even if we wanted to understand others, we never wanted them to understand us. I can really relate to how she feels However, Suguha came by and became my online friend. She taught me that true friends will have loyalty and have faith in them sometimes. When (Y/N) came by, he taught me that it's okay to forgive, but never forget for what they did to you. I know they seem like bad advice for relationships, but I took them for granted...for now.)

Alicia: Demon Lord, are you sure you won't eradicate the mortal races?

Krebskulm: Enough of that. I don't hate the mortal races as much as you do, and I haven't lost hope in them.

Alicia: I see. Then I have no other choice.

Alicia then reaches down for her knife as her blade is aimed right to her chest area.

Rem: Hey, what are you planning to do?!

Alicia: I don't expect to be forgiven for my betrayal. So I'll end it now.

Leafa: Hang on!

Alicia: Leave me be! I know I'm not normal! I don't expect anyone to understand me! Either way, I'm all alone!

Alicia yelled out as everyone was about to stop her, but everything around the room starts to glow yellow, catching everyone off guard.

Alicia then looks down and sees the knife starts to slowly disintegrate.

Diablo: You really are a stubborn fool.

Everyone turned to see Diablo who was the one that cause the area to glow yellow and the knife to disappear.

Diablo: I told you before that you should relax. Why does that even matter here?! I entrapped Miss Rem to further my own goals!

Alicia: That's not a sin I can ever atone for!

Diablo: Don't be naive enough to call death a means of atonement!

Alicia: B-But I tried to wipe out the mortal races while serving as an Imperial Knight!

Diablo: So what?! Who decided to put you in that position? The emperor? The nobles? Your parents? Why should you care about a position forced on you by people that mean nothing to you?! You should just be yourself!

Alicia: Be myself?

Diablo: Quit getting hung up on nonsense, and try living the life you want. It doesn't matter what you think of yourself. Just take the actions you need to take when someone truly needs you. Do that, and that'll be where you belong. That's how it was for me.

Hearing that made you and Leafa smile at Diablo's life advice to Alicia.

Diablo: Dying with some stupid idea that you're all alone in this world is no atonement! Just try and take that easy way out. The moment you do, I, the Demon Lord Diablo, will show you what true fear is.

Diablo says as the room around you all slowly returns back to normal while Alicia started tearing up upon hearing Diablo's words.

Alicia: Do you really believe I'll find somewhere to fit in? Even someone as ugly as me?

Shera: You're not ugly. If your heart truly was ugly, would you have risked coming to us for your partner's sake?

Rem: I, too, was all alone before I met Diablo, (Y/N), Leafa, and Shera. There was a moment when I hated you, too. But now that I've heard how you truly feel, I can forgive you. You can't let yourself lose to isolation, Alicia.

Alicia: Miss Rem...But how do I be myself?

Diablo: Hell if I know!

Everyone was in confusion until Leafa spoke up.

Leafa: Actually, if you really wanna be yourself...You're the one who's going to the decide that.

Alicia: Huh?

(Y/N): Leafa's right. Miss Alicia, you spent your life dwindling down by others. Diablo and the co, including myself. We spent our lives together as a family...because we find good things around the world, despite everything what bad stuff that were thrown at us, but we moved on towards the future and let the mistakes go.

Diablo: Mu juniors are right. Alicia, your life starts today, right now.

Shera: You guys were always cool, but this is the coolest for the Demon Lord and his apprentices has ever been.

Rem: Yes.

Diablo: Hmph! *Crosses his arms*

You let out a small giggle before speaking up.

(Y/N): Anyways, I think it's about time that we all get some sleep and plan something out for tomorrow, get it?

Everyone: Okay!

-Tomorrow-

The next day comes, and everyone was living their normal lives as usual. Krebskulm and Edelgard became Maids at a Cafe. Diablo and the Co were at the front entrance of the gates of Faltra.

Alicia: Well, then...I, Alicia Cristela, shall be heading off.

Rem extends her right hand out, offering Alicia a handshake.

Rem: Be well.

Alicia: *Smiles* Yes!

Alicia accepts the handshake before heading off on her own.

She walked for a few minutes until she sees a boy pantherian boy playing tag with a human little girl.

Alicia decided to help out as she used a cloth to bandage the wound.

Alicia: You'll be okay now.

Pantherian Boy: Thank you, miss!

Alicia was surprised by the boy's gratefulness before giving him a smile.

-Back with Diablo-

Shera: I told you, we're having fruit tonight!

Rem: Meat!

Shera: Fruit!

Rem: Fruit doesn't give you strength!

Diablo (Takuma): They haven't changed...

(Y/N): Yeah, it's best we get used to it now, Senpai.

Leafa: *Nods* Mmhm.

Rem: Hey, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): What is it?

Shera: Which do you prefer? Meat or fruit?

You think for a few seconds until you spoke up.

(Y/N): I'd say both.

Rem: Oh? Why is that?

(Y/N): There's no debate whether you like fruit or meat coming from a person's likening. Anyone can eat whatever they want to, and that's final.

Rem and Shera widened their eyes in surprise because they didn't expect a good reasonable answer.

Rem: Well...that's honestly a good point.

Leafa: Ten points for (Y/N).

You let out a light giggle until Shera spoke up.

Shera: Hey (Y/N), can you look over there for a second?

Shera asked, pointing in the direction on her right.

You shrugged your shoulders as you turned to your left to see nothing, but a beautiful landscape of grass.

Suddenly, you felt something wet that is touching your right cheek.

Everyone went "Ooh~" because they see Shera kissing your right cheek, and this made you quickly back off with a mad blush on your face.

(Y/N): H-Hey, what was that all about?!

Shera: Hehe, you're so cute~

Shera says with a sweet smile on your face while you growled at her for what she just did, but on the inside, you really liked it.

Leafa: Oh those two...

Diablo (Takuma): Still jealous, Sugu?

Leafa: Eh, just a bit. Still...

Diabl (Takuma): Hm?

Leafa turns to Diablo with a determined smile on her face and said...

Leafa: I won't lose to her just yet!

Diablo (Takuma): Hehe, good luck with that.

Diablo says with a smile as he pats the Demon Elf on the back.

Rem: Come on, you guys. An adventure is awaiting us up ahead!

Rem says with a bit of excitement in her voice which made everyone smile as they all ventured into the unknown that is awaiting ahead of them in the future.

...

...

(A/N: That's that! Stay tuned for Season 2!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 715 34
This wasn't good. At. ALL. You had quit Genshin Impact not too long ago. You got..bored, is all. "I will never make it in this game," you said while...
34.3K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
341K 9.8K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...
15.5K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...