Always and forever ?

By g0b1mo

Xiao drowns in an ocean of sadness as memories from his past trauma still haunt him. He never thought things... More

-Monotone/colorful-
-Monotone/colorful 2-
Friend A
Inside spring
Departure
Gray skies
On the way home
The shadows whisper
Let it ring
Light of life
Twinke little star
Love's sorrow
Footsteps
Two of a kind
Twilight

Liar

9 1 0
By g0b1mo

Venti walked to school alone sipping on some orange juice. His thoughts on repeat about last night when he cried and ran away Xiao. He felt sort of bad for just running off like that but then again he didn't even know if he could confront or say anything to Xiao. I guess the News about Xiao wanting to move away really affected Venti. While walking people tried to greet him or start a conversation with him but he didn't respond only walking passed them. They gave him concerned looks but didn't bother him further more which Venti himself didn't mind. Venti believes he just needed to clear his head from thoughts and feelings. He was not one to have an outburst. It would be very easy for Venti to just walk away from the situation but this time...he was stuck.

He began his way towards his home room until heard Xiao speaking. It sounded important and Venti was curious so he stopped at the corner and eavesdropped on the conversation.

" I'd like to test for Sumeru Music Program College Scholarship"

" That's in another Area far from here right?"

" Yes but my father says he's alright with it, my moving that is. The best colleges are picky, especially when it comes to music schools. It all depends on my music records so it might not pan out"

Venti let out a sigh of relief and smiled a bit when hearing Xiao's plan to move away might not work...But it quickly changed as Xiao then mentioned that Zhongli had offered him a special Scholarship overseas if it didn't work out...He walked away from the conversation disappointed once again. He should be happy for Xiao but it felt like he was being left behind.

The next class was P.E, he had that class with Xiao and Aether. He didn't know what to think or say when he saw Xiao so he figured that he'd just try to avoid him as best as he can, though it would be hard to concentrate when all he's thinking about is Xiao's departure coming soon. He got lost in thought while doing a sprint jump which wasn't exactly a good idea but he can't forget it...It's going to haunt him until the day comes by. He scoffed a little and tried to convince himself that he didn't care about Xiao's moving away. ' Go ahead move away, go to the moon for all I care. That idiot...I don't care if he's with me or not so just go away' he yelled in his mind.

But that only brought more memories of Venti and Xiao durning childhood. His eyes widened as he ended stumbling before jumping as far as he could landing on his face and completely burnt out. Though Yunjin quickly walked over to him and took him to the nurses office.

" If you're trying to keep it bottled up it's not working, I can read you like a book." Yunjin said to him.

But Venti only ignored it, walking into his classroom to find none other than Xiao and Aether. As soon as he walked into the room they busted out laughing, making fun of the way he tripped earlier in P.E.

" HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP" Aether laughed.

Venti's face went red with embarrassment as he reached for a near by broom to hit the both of them with. He charged towards the both of them but stopped himself half way and just left the room. He didn't want to see anyone. Maybe he was being a bit dramatic with all the stuff going on but he didn't know what to do.

Xiao watched as Venti left the room and went to peek out from the class room, " Hm, is it me or has he been acting kind of weird?"

Yunjin starred at him knowing that it really was Xiao that Venti had been thinking about but she shrugged, " I would just leave him alone for a bit"

Venti stormed through hallways still a bit angry, ' Well Excuse me for falling on my face, it hurt a lot.' He thought.

How was it possible that Xiao was laughing without a care in the world, like nothings going on. Venti sighed, he didn't know what to do. His emotions felt like they were about to explode and every step he took was like walking through a maze. Whenever he talked to Xiao he would feel better or he'd feel worse. He was such a mess at the moment so he left the school early finding himself near a school playground.

He looked down at his hands, they were blistered from todays fall. He sighed and closed his eyes just wanting to feel the breeze pass him by. That silence was quickly broken when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. It was Diluc and so he waved and walked over to him not saying a word though this time it looked like Diluc had something on his mind. Venti didn't know if he should or shouldn't ask him about it. He could tell even Diluc was hesitant so he lead Venti to a near by bench buying the both of them a drink. The silence was killing Venti so he tried to come up with anything to get something going but was interrupted.

" Diluc I-"

" So there's this one girl at school."

" Huh?"

"Donna, she's an upper classmate, met her because she's manager of the base ball team, she's got long hair and she's down to earth. Super girly. It's just...We're the complete opposite...And when you're with me you always seem like you want to be somewhere else. You laugh but it's like the nervous kind. Me and you we should be with those quiet types." Diluc said trying his best to explain.

" Diluc, I didn't..."

" It's not the end of the world or anything, we just didn't work out."

" I...I'm really sorry...I'm sorry Diluc...I'm sorry..." Venti's eyes became full of tears and his heart felt like it that was being torn apart.

" Hey, what's the big idea telling me ' sorry' over and over, I'm the one who's breaking up with you. Really though thank you. Thank you for being my boyfriend and all" Diluc said embracing Venti one last time before they went their separate ways. What was happening it was all going so fast even though it was just minutes...

He walked back to the school wandering aimlessly, he didn't know what he was looking for but didn't care at all. He stumbled upon the piano room Xiao was always in, this time there was no sign of him so he ventured in sitting at the piano's bench. He didn't understand it or Xiao. He pressed at the keys choosing randomly. It didn't sound anything like when Xiao or anyone else plays. Not even close.

" Hey, scoot over a bit. I've got to practice you know" Xiao said sitting on the bench next to Venti.

" I'm Scooting just hold your horses!" Venti yelled at him, a bit startled but he made room for Xiao.

" I thought I heard the piano making some weird sounds, mystery solved." Xiao Laughed.

" Excuse me Mozart" Venti rolled his eyes.

Xiao then played a song Venti's never heard him play but it made him feel...dreamlike. It matched the scenery around them, in the classroom at night with the moon being their only light. Though Venti was curious if Xiao had been told to come comfort him or if he came here on his own. So he turned the Xiao and asked, " Are you going to ask me about it"

" No, but I'm listening"

Venti held his breathe for split second before continuing to talk, letting his bottler emotions unwind. " I just...got dumped. This older boy that I had a crush on. Really handsome and a good guy at that. I guess it was like a package of that fancy ice cream, the kind you never buy because it's too expensive...the kind people go crazy about. The kind that's not my style...but he said he liked me and I was thrilled so I went for it...and now, it's over. The worst part is...I really hurt him. I'm such an idiot, how come I didn't know It wasn't from the heart." Venti broke down at the end, overwhelmed with guilt.

Some part of him still wished he didn't know, he'd give anything for life to go on the way it alway has but...time is moving forward for Aether and Xiao. Even when they couldn't see what was coming, even when they are afraid, they still go on. One step in front of the other, they find the courage to keep moving. Supporting each other, inspiring each other, working as a team. They're on their way and Venti's stuck, he was right about time stopping but the only one who got frozen was Venti.

" Are you going to play that stupid song all night or are you gonna comfort me?! Your practice can wait I'm hurting here you big jerk, I don't care if you're with me or not so go..." Venti yelled out of frustration.

" Alright, if you don't care if I'm with you or not then I'll just stay. You're stuck with me" Xiao calmly said, stopping his playing to look at Venti.

Of course he would stay, Venti was like a brother to him. Not to mention it has always been Venti carrying Xiao so he wanted to return the favor. Venti was caught up with Xiao's words. Xiao had said that same line before when they were kids. He doesn't remember exactly what happened but he remembered crying and feeling alone...and it so happens Venti said the same thing and got the same reply.

" You can't just say nice stuff like that after someone gets dumped" He huffed.

" It's not like I was being extra nice to you just boring old me" Xiao replied returning to the piano.

Venti looked away, Xiao had always been right by his side whenever he was hurting. Anytime he was sad like a brother to him but not. Xiao claims he's stuck with Venti but he was a liar. He was getting ready to leave. Maybe it wasn't too late, he wasn't going to give up. Venti may not know anything about the piano but he finally knows what he wants. He used to love music but music always seemed to take Xiao away from him.

" Hey look the moon is out" Xiao broke the silence.

" Yeah so what? Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Venti said through sobs.

" It's pretty, maybe so"

How could he be so nice, it makes it hurt worse. There was the mark. It's now or never it was time for the ice to thaw..
____________________________________

Xiao walked passed the hospital a couple of times back and forth trying to find confidence in going in.

" Come on all you're doing is visiting him in the hospital, it's nothing to freak out about Xiao.." He muttered to himself.

He spotted a crow and a black cat, he got anxious as people said seeing the both of them is a sign of bad luck so instead he walked away not looking back.  'Now probably wasn't a good time anways' he thought.

As soon as there is some distance, it gets harder for Xiao to see Albedo. Even though they spent all sorts of time practicing together. Xiao was looking for a reason to visit and reasons for keep putting it off. He stopped in front of music shop and looked at himself in the reflection. The shop was closed, he can't remember why he wanted to visit the shop it just felt like he had too. No matter where he goes there is always music. In a split second he feels something hit his head and not so gently, a water balloon? He hissed and cursed looking around but no one was there.

Ayaka, a light blue haired girl giggled from the tree above him. She had been planning to ambush Xiao for making a fool of her brother. She was ready to throw another water balloon when the twig she was on snapped and she collapsed onto the floor in front of Xiao.

Xiao panicked and picked the young girl up not knowing where to take her. His mind raced to Zhongli's place since it was near by. He ran there as fast as he could and knocked on his door. Zhongli opened and let them both inside. They laid her down onto the couch and Zhongli made some tea in case the little girl woke up sick.

" She's awake...thank goodness" Xiao sighed.

" Where am I?....Wait....pardon me for asking but can you possibly be Zhongli?!" Ayaka opened her eyes looking around until her eyes landing on Zhongli and her expression changing.

" Who wants to know?" Zhongli said.

" Ah, sorry I should introduce myself I'm a first year at Liyue's junior high music school. My name is kamisato Ayaka"

" Impressive, they're music school is top notch. Are you a musician?" Zhongli asked.

" Yes, yes I am. As a matter of fact, I want to be a pianist"

" What's an inspiring pianist doing up in a tree?" Xiao questioned.

Ayaka ignored Xiao and went over to Zhongli, " Honestly I'm one of your biggest fans Mr. Zhongli! Please take me on as a student...I'm begging you"

Zhongli thought for a moment, the girl was a bit desperate and she had just woken up." I don't usually go for the hard sell, plus it's kind of a slap to the face to your current teacher. Tell you what if this is something you really wanna pursue. Go show me what you got."

Ayaka nodded happily walking towards the huge piano in the room. Her posture was good so it was a plus, but Xiao wondered what she was going to play. Maybe a little Bach?

" I'm going to play Chopin's etude op.25 no.5" she said placing her hands onto the piano almost as if she can read his mind.

Xiao watched, that was his piece at competition. She began playing and he's got to admit Ayaka was pretty good at playing, her notes were all there but why did it sound so harsh? She finished and turned to look at them.

" Your music program is no slouch, are all the first years playing like that now a days? My even after fainting no less." Zhongli complimented her, Xiao just nodding alongside.

" Was that good enough?" Ayaka asked a little worried.

" Hmmmm, alright" Zhongli smiled.

Ayaka's eyes lit up, " Thank you so much! I can't believe I'm going to get piano lessons from the Zhongli.

' Wow she's so happy' Xiao thought, it reminded him of himself as a kid. Especially when he first touched the piano, it was an eye opening experience. He wondered did Ayaka have the same experience. He looked at the time, it wasn't late but he had something on his mind.

" I'm gonna be going now, Mr Zhongli. I'll be back tomorrow though" he excused himself saying goodbye and overhearing Zhongi's plan to teach Ayaka tomorrow as well.

It was still day out, the sunset was glowing brighter then it ever was before. He thought maybe he could try again. Try and visit him again but with a gift, perhaps that's what was missing.

He stopped by a bakery and bought some Caneles, a French dessert that had become pretty popular. He thought maybe Albedo would love the taste of cinnamon and vanilla. Now he was walking to the hospital and heading towards his room. What bothered him was if he was coming or going he was still looking for a good excuse. I mean he should be visiting Albedo since Xiao was his accompanist. He stopped in front of the door still hesitant to go in. He raised his fist to knock but stopped when he heard laughter and a familiar voice. It was Aether...and with that he turned around, leaving the hospital.

' Caneles? His mother owns a bakery.' Xiao thought. It was a good thing he didn't go in. He took some of the Caneles he bought and shoved one in his mouth, looking down. He felt like an idiot...It had already gotten dark by now, but it felt like seconds to Xiao.

He felt something rub against his leg. He looked down to see the cat he and Albedo always took care of. He knelt down besides it and offered it a Canele. The cat taking a bite happily. Xiao enjoyed his fair share of the dessert still admiring the cat. Memories of Albedo and him spending time together were his only thoughts.
But the sudden ringing of his phone startled him, dropping the bag of desserts he had bought. The cat meowing happily for all the desserts. He sighed and looked at his phone. It was a no name contact, he wasn't going to answer but something inside him told him to.He pressed the accept call button and greeted the random person.

" YOU'RE A BIG OLD JERK YOU KNOW THAT? AETHER ALWAYS COMES TO VISIT ME BUT FRIEND A JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED. WHAT A BUTTHEAD." The person none other than Albedo yelled through the phone.

" Huh? Wait a second...how did you get my number?" Xiao asked, it was possible that just like Xiao, he didn't save his number.

" I realized I hadn't heard your dumb voice in awhile so...you were eating something sweet weren't you?"

" Yeah, a canele." He said staring down at the happy cat enjoying its free meal.

" Lucky! I wish I could have a canele..." Albedo whined from the other side.

Xiao smiled, he sure did overthink a lot. He should've known Albedo would've loved a canele
" How about I bring you some?"

" No kidding? You promise you'll do it!"

" Yeah" Xiao Gazed up at the starlit night.

Albedo reminded Xiao of a cat, whenever he reached out he'd turn tail and run off in a huff but when he's hurt he gets playful like he hasn't got a care in a world and Xiao loves that about him.

" Actually, can you grab me my mothers Caneles?" Albedo asked and Xiao hummed.

" Cross your heart?"

" Mhm, I will" Xiao didnt know why but Caneles at night they tasted better somehow.

After a few more chitchat and a couple more promises, Albedo hung up. He was relieved to hear Xiao's voice again even if it was just a combination of small replies. He feared that Xiao may have forgotten him so he reached out like he did once before. Albedo was happy and at ease now, he walked through the hallways of the hospital to help cure his boredom. He was walking through the more quiet and less busier part of the building, something about it just seemed sort of magical and welcoming. Though he thought he should probably head back to his room. He began humming a song Xiao once played as kid as he thought of seeing Xiao once again but when he went to take another step his legs went numb for a second and he fell to his knees.

" What the?..." Albedo muttered trying to move and stand up but it was no use.

His limbs weren't responding, he tried once more moving his arms up and down but nothing. His heart began racing because he couldn't stand up or move his arms at all. He was going into a panic, his breath unsteady. He placed his hand on his head remembering the injury before this. While he did he spotted a lane that was to help people walk. He began to try and move closer to it dragging his body across the floor grunting and gasping for air as it was difficult. He tried to remain calm and look on the bright side but when he had made it to the lane and tried to push himself up, his body only trembled, refusing to stand up.

He fell to the ground with a thud, it echoed within the empty hall. He felt tears begin to prick at his eyes as his hope at standing had faded, he let out a few frustrated sobs and cries and lifted his fists hitting his legs with as much force as he can. He was angry, angry at himself for not being able to do something simple.

" Stupid legs...stand up...Stand up! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO WHAT I SAY SO STAND UP ALREADY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR STAND UP!..please.." He yelled at himself, each word getting louder and more panicked.

But his arms gave out too, his arms trembling losing their power to with stand. Albedo no longer could hold them up. The only sound was the ringing of the silence and Albedo's sobs and whimpers. It was now becoming harder to breath for him and his panic spiraled out of control. He yelled at the top of his lungs out of pain, agony, sorrow and anger, hoping that someone would hear him and but wondered if they could ever save him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
48.8K 664 39
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
222K 457 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni