Spin Bout U | KV

By storiesbysarah_

Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in bet... More

BEFORE YOU READ!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: The Final Chapter
Spin Bout U 2: BOOK 2 UPDATE

Chapter 54

6.5K 245 67
By storiesbysarah_

The link above is the song that they will be playing in this chapter.

With his fine ass😫 I miss Von so much UGHHHHH💔

It was 5am. Von still sat in the studio along with Durk and DJ. Everyone else seemed to have gone home already.

They had spent the entire night finishing up 2 songs so far. Von was just glad that being in the studio helped him to occupy his mind from thinking about what Normani said earlier.

He was still pretty pissed off at her for saying how she didn't even know if she was going to keep the baby or not. That was something he definitely didn't want to hear.

He just sat quietly on the couch as DJ and Durk were fiddling with the sound board. Von was definitely high out of his mind. His eyes were red and extremely low as he just stared at his phone.

He'd been trying to reach out to Normani a few times but she refused to answer any of his calls. He knew that she was avoiding having that conversation with him. Von always thought that having a baby was suppose to be a happy time. But instead, it seemed like Normani was far from happy.

He kept wondering if she maybe just wasn't happy with him. Maybe she preferred to have a kid with somebody who had a less dangerous lifestyle.

Maybe this whole thing is just a bad idea. He thought quietly to himself. He just sucked his teeth lowly while placing his phone down. This whole situation was messing with his head. He knew that he would do anything for her. He knew that she would never have to worry financially when it came to the baby.

Von was very much prepared to spend it all on her and his child. He knew that money was definitely not the issue. So it had to be me. He thought quietly to himself. He slowly started to blame himself for being the reason as to why she didn't want to keep the baby...

"Aye Von... we just finished this shit. You tryna hear it?"

Durk's voice could be heard interrupting his thoughts.

"Yeah fasho."

He said while nodding his head. Von stood up off the couch, making his way over to them just as DJ started to play the song.

The song was called Like That.

Both Durk and Von started nodding their heads to the beat as the music started blasting. DJ just smirked as he was proud of how everything came together.

"Ain't no peace treaty wit da ops, don't call my phone cus I ain't da one."

Durk pointed while reciting the lyrics.

"Nah that shit harder denna bitch."

Von boosted while nodding his head. His verse started to come on. He couldn't believe the way both him and Durk sounded on the track. He just kept imagining how lit the song would sound while blasting in a club or performed live at an arena.

"This shit about to go crazy on king Davidddd."

Von said with excitement.

"Naw for real. If y'all are serious about this shit I can take this track plus the other ones that we created and show em to a couple of producers."

DJ began while lowering the volume a bit.

"What that mean?"

Von questioned curiously.

"Look, people need to hear this shit. These songs need to be playing on the radio or something."

DJ said while looking at both Durk and Von.

"What Ima do is email these tracks to a couple of producers. I can also set up some social media accounts for y'all, like youtube and shit, so we can push these songs out to the public."

He suggested. Von just thought for a moment while looking over at Durk.

"I mean shit it wouldn't hurt to try it out."

Durk said while shrugging a bit. Von just scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Mmmm ion know. I ain't neva did no typa shit like this before."

He pointed while crossing his arms against his chest.

"What's the worse that could happen? Think about it."

Durk stated while trying to reason with him.

"I mean didn't y'all say ya'll was trying to get out of the game? This is your best shot. Rapping about the shit that y'all been going through while running the streets of Chicago can capture a whole audience of people. Ya'll would literally put Chicago on the map in the music industry."

DJ added in.

"You really think so?"

Von said while raising his eyebrows. He still couldn't believe anything that they were saying. It all just sounded way too good to be true. He was just extremely skeptical of it all.

"Fasho. It literally won't hurt to just try it out and see."

DJ insisted. Von just huffed a bit, thinking hard to himself. He couldnt help but think about the long hours him and Durk put into these studio sessions just this week alone. Shouldn't that count for something?

"Aiight folks. Gon head."

Von said while giving them the ok. Durk just grinned as DJ nodded his head in approval.

"Say less. Ima work on this shit for y'all and let you know what happens."

DJ said while they each dabbed each other up.

"Aye bro, when we become rich off this rapping shit, you owe me 100k."

Durk said to Von while smirking.

"Hea you go with this bet shit. Have you not learned yo lesson from the last time goofy?"

Von snickered. Durk just sucked his teeth.

"Nigga Im serious."

Durk continued to joke. Von just chuckled while grabbing his car keys off the table. His mind kept wandering back to Normani. He knew it was early in the morning, but he had plans on storming into the house and waking her ass up to raise hell.

They said their goodbyes to DJ before finally exiting the studio. They both made their way down the hall towards the exit.

"So.. is it true Mani pregnant for real?"

Durk suddenly said out the blue. Von just sucked his teeth.

"Aye who ass told you that?"

Von said while frowning. Durk just gave him a look.

"On lil Moe grave I heard you arguing about it with her on the phone earlier."

He said in an obvious tone. Von just waved him off.

"On O' you nosey as hell."

He shot back. Durk just chuckled.

"So what, y'all gon keep the baby?"

Durk continued to question. They finally made their way out the building towards their cars. Von just stopped right next to his car before turning to face Durk.

"Shiiit I would love to. But Mani ass trippin. Ion really think she wanna have my baby for real."

He muttered.

"I'm starting ta think she wanna have it wit some otha nigga."

He grumbled a bit. Durk just frowned.

"Bro what are you talking about? Why would she want to have a baby with somebody else?"

He questioned in confusion. Von just shrugged.

"I mean that's what it seems like. Ion know, her ass is complicated."

He said while rolling his eyes.

"Well, what did she say exactly?"

Durk said while trying to get to the bottom of it.

"She talm bout she wanna get ha degree first. She thinkin Ima get locked up n shit which would leave ha alone wit the kid. She just be thinkin about all the negative shit that could possibly happen on bro."

He explained.

"I keep tellin her ass that I'm not goin nowhere. I think she just scared cus she really don't have nobody. And with the type of nigga I am, I could technically be gone at any moment wether if it's behind bars or 6ft under."

He went on. Durk just slowly nodded his head, taking everything in.

"Well... I get the whole wanting to finish college first before having a baby thing. Normani has every right to feel that way for sure."

Durk began.

"But Von.... that girl loves you to death. She really don't see nobody else but you. And I would know that."

He said while playfully rolling his eyes. Von just sucked his teeth.

"What I'm tryna say is, those reasons that she listed are very much valid. Having a kid is no walk in the park. It's a big ass deal. I be hearing people say shit like it takes a village to raise one or some shit like that."

Durk went on.

"You a walking target. She's prolly just scared of losing you and being stuck on her own. Having a baby wasn't probably in ha plans either when she first moved out hea. Now things are different and she probably just has a lot to think about-"

"Damn nigga."

Von said while cutting him off. Durk just sucked his teeth."

"You sound like a fuckin therapist on foe."

He joked.

"Look man I'm just tryna put it in perspective for you, that's all."

Durk said as Von just nodded his head.

"Yeahh fasho. I get it. You prolly right. She's just going through it right now."

He muttered while sighing a bit.

"So when you get home to her, just make her feel like you hearing her and understanding where she coming from. Make her feel like she has a choice. You really can't force somebody to do sum they don't wanna do."

Durk said.

"And also, tell her how you feel about it and what you want. Y'all gotta come to some kind of agreement. A middle ground if you will."

"Middle ground? Nigga talkin like Dr Phil up in this bitch."

Von teased before laughing. Durk just gave up.

"Aiight Von Im done. You on yo own gang."

He said as they both dabbed each other up.

"Aiight folks. Ima see you when I see you."

Von said. They both parted ways as Von just hopped into his car. As much as he was still upset with Normani, he knew that Durk was right.

Him and Normani were just going through their differences, and they needed to come to a conclusion.

It didn't take long for Von to make it home. He pulled into the driveway, parking his car before hopping out. He strolled his way inside the house, making sure the door was locked before heading straight upstairs.

He quietly entered his room, his eyes landing on the bed hoping to see Normani asleep underneath the covers. Surprisingly, she was no where to be found. He just sucked his teeth, exiting his room again before going back downstairs.

He made his way towards the living room area instead. There, he saw India laying on one side of the couch asleep with the remote still in her hands. The TV was on too, playing a random movie.

Normani was cuddled up on the other side of the couch past out as well. Von just sucked his teeth lightly while shaking his head. He went over to India, slowly taking the remote from her before shutting the TV off. He then went into the guest room to grab a blanket for her.

He came back, tossing the blanket on her body before turning his focus on Mani. He leaned down, picking her up bridal style all while making sure she didn't wake up from sleep.

Once he had her in his arms, he made his way back up the stairs, bringing her to his room. She just groaned a bit, wrapping her arms around his neck as he chuckled.

"Yo ass ain't sleep."

He teased while laying her down on the bed. He admired her face, enjoying how beautiful she was to him. He just leaned down, giving her a kiss on her forehead.
He was about to pull away when he felt her hand lightly grab onto his arm.

"Von..."

She spoke softly as he just looked down at her.

"I'm sorry..."

She said before sitting up.

"Nah stop that lil folks. Yeen gotta apologize ta me. Just go ta sleep. We can talk about this in the morning."

He cooed. She just pouted her lips a bit while gazing at his face. He leaned in, kissing her lips softly. He could feel her hand tugging onto his shirt while pulling him much closer to her.

His tongue slid against her bottom lip slowly causing her to moan a bit. Just hearing that sound alone already turned him on. He just used his arms, sliding them around her waist before picking her up swiftly. He turned his body before sitting down on the bed with her straddling on top of him.

She placed her hands on his face as he slowly began kissing down her neck. Her skin was so soft and smelled so good to him. He just nibbled and sucked at her sweet spot as she moaned.

Normani could feel his member getting hard through his pants. She used her hands to push against his chest, making him lay down on his back. She just sat on top of him now, gazing at his face. He had such handsome features. His eyes were filled with lust while looking up at her. She could feel herself getting nervous at his gaze.

He just watched her as she began kissing his neck softly, all the way down to his chest. She began to unbuckle his pants as he helped her pull them off.

He just watched her as she stood up, taking off her clothes before letting them fall to the ground.

"You so beautiful ta me."

He muttered while gazing at her naked body. She just blushed a little.

"Come hea."

He instructed. She found her way on top of him again as his warm hands caressed her body. She placed her area on his member, causing him to slightly groan. She was already so wet and warm.

She just watched him intently as she began slowly grinding on him. The feeling of his member rubbing against her area caused pleasure for the both of them.

"Fuck Mani..."

He groaned as she just teased him a bit. She was trying her best to not get into it just yet. She loved the feeling of simply teasing him and watching him beg.

"Put it in."

He instructed.

"No, not yet."

She whispered while leaning down. He was taken a back by her dominance as she placed her hand around his neck.
She started to kiss him slowly on the lips all while still grinding her hips in a steady motion. She could feel his member begin to throb against her which caused her to moan a bit.

"You know you want this shit girl."

He groaned while trying to contain himself.

She just ignored him, instead using her hand to reach and grab onto one of his balls. His body twitched as she began massaging it with her fingers.

"Fuckk Maniiii pleaseeee.."

He grunted at the sudden pleasurable sensation. She just leaned up again, continuing to tease him. She watched as his face was full of pleasure as he just looked up at her with begging eyes.

"Tell me you want me baby."

She cooed while eyeing him. He was extremely turned on by how she just took the lead. It was usually him who would have her begging for it. The lust in her eyes as she just daringly stared down at him drove him crazy.

"Mani I want you. Only youu- ahhh..."

He groaned just as she suddenly slipped it in. She felt a huge wave of pleasure take over her body as his huge member filled her up. She just leaned forward as she slowly started to ride him.

"Awww baby...."

She moaned breathlessly as his hands made it up to her waist.

"Get on yo feet."

He instructed. She did as she was told, lifting herself onto her feet before grinding up and down on his member. He just closed his eyes feeling nothing but pleasure as she did that. She used her hand to press up against his chest for balance.

"I want you to cum in me baby, please."

She begged him. That was all he needed to hear. She could feel him swell up inside of her before a burst of warm liquid filled her up. She just got off her feet, still riding him as he pulled her close.

She moaned uncontrollably as she could feel herself cumming all over him as well.

"Yeahh just like that baby..."

He groaned while putting his hand around her neck. He pulled her forward, smashing their lips together as they kissed sloppily.

She couldn't find the energy to ride him anymore as she just collapsed her body right on top of him. They both were out of breath as she laid her head right on his chest.

She could feel his hands caressing her body softly. She could also hear his heart beat through his chest. She just closed her eyes a bit, enjoying the tender moment.

"You know I just want you ta be happy right."

She could hear him say. His voice vibrated through his chest as she just listened.

"I know..."

She muttered while feeling her heart drop a bit.

"I know you and I aren't really onna same page right now with this baby shit."

He continued to speak.

"And to be honest, as much as I really want for you to have my child, I know at the end of the day you're gonna be the one carrying our kid. Not me. And I know that's gon take a toll you and ya body. So I want this ta be your choice."

She just frowned while lifting up her head to look at him.

"Ion want you ta ever feel like I'm pressurin you ta do sum you'on wanna do. You understand me?"

He said in a genuine tone. She just nodded her head.

"So, if you'on want this baby, ima support any decision you make."

He used his hand to caress her face softly while staring into her eyes. She could feel her heart racing at his words.
It was like the pressure she was feeling on her chest disappeared all of a sudden.

"But Von-"

"Unt unt. I'm standing on what I said. It's yo decision, and Ima support you no matter what. Ima only be happy as long as you happy."

He insisted.

"Are you sure? I mean this baby is both of ours... not just mine."

She began.

"I just want you to be happy too. This is a decision we both have to agree on."

She added while sitting up.

"Girl... we got plenty of time ta have babies. I'll be aiight, so don't trip."

He reassured her. She just eye'd him, trying to study his facial expressions as he just chuckled.

"Girl whatchu thinkin?"

He questioned. He used his fingers to move a few strands of hair from her face.

"How about I just think about it first before I do anything major."

She suggested. He just shrugged his shoulders, using his hand to grab onto her neck again.

"Do whatever you feel is best beautiful. Ima just support you no matter what."

He mumbled before pecking her lips.

"Now come on.. toot that ass up. I ain't done witchu yet."

He began while getting up. She just gasped as he smirked.

"Boy-"

"Nah you was talkin all that shit earlier. I got sum fa that ass."

He slickly said while slapping her ass cheeks with his hands. She just laughed as he positioned her in doggy style.

"Time fa round 2."

_________

I just knowwww y'all wanted toxic Von. But listen... hear me out... Von is in love. He's a changed man. He's trying to do this relationship thing the right way AS HE SHOULD 😭

But trust me... toxic is on its way for sure SO STAY TUNED 🙃🙃🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 9.1K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
355K 9.7K 19
This is a age gap book, so please don't come complaining about their age difference. I do not own these photos.
628K 14.6K 47
Dayvon meets a Girl, She quiet but not mute, she just stays to herself, She does rap and sing, She do got a lot of pain and hurt deep down in her BUT...