LAST RESORT | JIKOOK ✔️

De miniekins

"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially eve... Mai multe

LAST RESORT | MAN IN LEATHER
2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN
3. LITTLE MINX
4. DOG ON THE LOOSE
5. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU
6. CONVERSATIONS IN THE DARK
7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS
8. MORE THAN JUST A BRUISED EGO
9. HUNGER FOR INTIMACY
10. COME HERE, BOY
11. FADED
12. PALPABLE LIPS
13. HEARTBEAT
14. FAMILIAL CONVOLUTION
15. OLD HABITS DIE HARD
16. AFRAID TO LET GO
17. BILLOWING BUTTERFLIES
18. SECRETS
19. SETTLE IN
20. AND YOU'RE MINE
21. WINERY
22. THE GIRL
23. JUST A KISS
24. SO-CALLED HE
25. THOSE THREE WORDS
26. STARGAZING
27. JEALOUSY
28. BEGINNING OF THE END
29. YOU'RE NEXT
30. TOMORROW
31. EVERY MINUTE
32. ON THE RUN
33. THE TRUTH
34. USED TO BE
35. NUMB
37. EASIEST ALTERNATIVE
38. LESS OF A COINCIDENCE
39. MEDICATION
40. NOT PERFECT, BUT OKAY
41. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

36. TODAY IS JUST DAY SEVEN

1.6K 146 19
De miniekins

It has been a week since Soomin's passing.

Rather than staying at the penthouse, Jimin and Jeongguk have been keeping quiet at the former's apartment. It has been a lot less stressful and as far as the blond is aware, less teeming of memories.

The weather hasn't let up once. It has been raining non-stop, and the sky has looked grim ever since the accident. Jimin sits next to the window, curled up on the couch while watching the droplets slither down the glass.

It's been hard trying to be there for Jeongguk. This is the first time Jimin has ever seen him like this. The former has been locked away in the bedroom for the most part. He only pops out to eat every so often, usually skipping meals.

Even so, Jimin has tried to leave plates of food outside of the bedroom door. But to no avail, they're left in the exact same place they were put. It hurts him because he knows that Jeongguk is hurting.

Running water pulls Jimin from his pondering. He looks over his shoulder toward the hallway, shifting beneath the blanket that's covering his legs. Tossing it to the side, he climbs off of the couch and wanders through the apartment, down the hall until he's standing in front of the bathroom.

Jimin knocks on the door lightly, waiting patiently to hear Jeongguk's voice. But there's no reply.

"Hyung," Jimin murmurs, grazing his fingers over the doorknob. "I just wanna know you're okay. You've had me worried sick," he says.

Left with nothing but silence as a reply, Jimin listens to the feeling in his gut and twists the knob, pushing the door open. His face falls at the sight of Jeongguk sat on the ground of the shower, leaned up against the side with his head deflated. Still fully dressed, the water clings to his clothes, dripping from the creases.

"Jeongguk Hyung," Jimin whispers, woeful.

The second he lowers himself beside Jeongguk, the man's arms wrap around the blond's waist. Jimin frowns, bottom lip trembling as he cradles his head.

"I'm right here," he reminds him. "I've been here the whole time. Confide in me, Hyung." Jimin threads his fingers through Jeongguk's hair.

"I'm sorry," Jeongguk whimpers, crushing Jimin's shirt between his fingers. "I just don't know what to do with myself anymore."

Jimin curls his lips in between his teeth, softly biting down for a moment to keep his tears from falling. "You don't have to apologize. Everyone deals with grief differently. You're allowed to feel lost. I felt the same way when my parents passed away. You never let go of the feeling but you learn to co-exist with it."

Finally, Jeongguk lifts his head. He's peering up at Jimin, eyes red and swollen. His grip on the blond's shirt moves to the nape of his neck where he holds gently, brushing his thumb over the skin with tender strokes.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with you," Jimin continues. "There's nothing wrong with the way you're reacting to her passing. This is all perfectly normal, yeah?" he reminds him.

Jeongguk nods his head. He's shifting ungainly in his drenched suit jacket, to which Jimin removes from his torso carefully. He then stands, turning the water off.

"Let's head down to the pool, maybe it will help get your mind off of things. I called ahead of time to make sure that no one is there. I pulled some strings." Jimin smiles, returning to Jeongguk with a towel in hand.

Jeongguk peers up at Jimin, lips parted only slightly and eyes widened in curiosity through the hair falling over his forehead. "The pool?" he questions.

Jimin nods his head. He crouches down in front of Jeongguk, pushing his hair back. "I know you like swimming," he replies, noting the hesitation in the man's eyes. "Just trust me, okay?"

Following some thought, Jeongguk finally nods his head. Jimin smiles, ruffling the former's hair with the towel in his hand.

-

It's difficult seeing Jeongguk like this. Jimin has consoled many people in his life once upon a time. But never for such a dismal reason. He isn't even sure if he's doing it right and he doesn't even think there's a proper way to do it.

And yet, for some reason, he feels as though there's a specific approach needed. Not because he's difficult, or headstrong. But because he's Jeongguk. He's his love.

However, watching him swim back and forth down the pool makes him feel some degree of peace.

Jimin snaps out of it when he feels water splash onto his bare feet. He recoils, looking down at Jeongguk. His chocolate brown hair is pushed out of his face and his muscles are accentuated by the pool light. He's got a small grin and that's enough for him to feel like he's won a million battles.

"What's with that look?" Jimin questions, looking at the brunette inquisitively.

"Nothing," Jeongguk replies, crossing his arms over top of the pool floor, using them as a pillow. "Just wondering why you decided you weren't going to swim with me. We have the whole pool to ourselves. You should make use of the strings you pulled."

Jimin scrunches his nose, rubbing his nape. He didn't exactly come dressed for the occasion, and now he's beginning to regret it.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit," Jimin reminds him, crossing his arms.

"And?" Jeongguk retorts.

"...No, no, no, no," Jimin declares, backing up.

Jeongguk grins, lifting himself out of the pool with his arms. He approaches Jimin, who attempts to escape, meanwhile in the process of doing his best to avoid slipping.

"No running," Jeongguk quips. He manages to reach Jimin and pulls him into a tight embrace from behind, nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck.

"Jeon Jeongguk!" Jimin shouts, lifting his shoulders to his ears. "You're soaking wet!"

"And now so are you," Jeongguk murmurs, slipping an arm beneath Jimin's knees, lifting him bridal style.

Jimin begins to flail his legs and arms, glaring at Jeongguk. "Put me down!"

"Are you sure you want that?" he asks softly.

A disgruntled sound leaves Jimin. His lips form a pout and he latches onto Jeongguk's neck. "You won't touch me for a week if you drop me in there with all of my clothes one. You've been warned."

Jeongguk rolls his eyes. "You think that's gonna stop me from dropping you in the water?"

Jimin raises one of his brows. "Yes."

Silence ensues and Jeongguk sighs, putting Jimin on the ground.

The blond grins victoriously, lifting his shirt off subsequent. "You just had to ask nicely." He drops it onto a dry spot on the ground.

"That's it, huh?" Jeongguk questions, crossing his arms while he watches the blond remove his pants, remaining in his boxers.

"That's it." Jimin pokes Jeongguk's chest. He leans in, pressing a kiss against his lips.

Jeongguk's hands gravitate toward Jimin's waist. They press their forehead togethers and remail still for a moment, eyes closed. All that can be heard is the white noise of the running pool and all the can be felt is the soft breath of the brunette's against Jimin's lips.

"Thank you for this," Jeongguk says.

"I'm just doing what I need to," Jimin replies, opening his eyes, just to find that Jeongguk was already admiring him.

Lost in the moment, Jimin leans in to place another kiss against Jeongguk's lips. But instead he's pushed lightly into the water, springing to the surface, soaked.

"Jeongguk!" Jimin shouts, running his hands over his face to clear his eyes.

Seconds after, Jeongguk jumps in next, soaking the blond once more. Frustrated grumbling permeates the air surrounding the pool and Jimin splashes water at the brunette, getting his revenge.

"I deserved that," Jeongguk says, smiling.

"Yeah, you did." Jimin frowns.

Jeongguk chuckles, looking at Jimin. He curls his fingers beneath the waistband of the blond's boxers, pulling him in until their chests collide.

Out of breath, Jimin allows himself to be maneuvered to Jeongguk's desire. One of the man's hands settle on his lower back and they share another kiss.

Jimin tangles his fingers through Jeongguk's hair, tugging softly while his mouth continues to be consumed by the brunette's lips.

"Min," Jeongguk whispers, pulling away.

Jimin releases a soft, almost unnoticeable chuckle. "Sorry, I'm getting carried away."

"Don't apologize," Jeongguk replies, running his thumb along the blond's bottom lip.

Jimin leans in, leaving one last peck against Jeongguk's lips. "Today is just day seven," he reminds him, pushing back strands of brown. "And I'll be here until the last day."

Jeongguk nods, kissing Jimin gently on his forehead. "This has been a good distraction."

"It's been a while since we've had the chance to relax like this." The blond wraps his arms around Jeongguk's neck. "Are you hungry at all? Do you wanna get something to eat after this?"

The innocent question is followed up by a not so innocent squeeze. Jimin jumps, smacking Jeongguk on his arm.

"I can think of a couple things I wanna eat," the man replies.

"Jeongguk Hyung," Jimin whispers, rolling his eyes.

The man smiles and Jimin falls for it immediately, just like he did the first day they met. "You act as though we aren't the only two people in here."

"I'm serious." Jimin's tone shifts. "I just wanna make sure you aren't malnourished."

"I'm not. I was used to skipping meals at the office," Jeongguk reassures him, brushing his waist beneath the water with his fingers.

Jimin frowns. "That doesn't make it okay. But fine. You know your body better than I do."

Jeongguk grins. "The inside, at least."

"You're such a pervert," Jimin retorts.

Suddenly, the door pops open and both of them turn their attention to the entrance of the pool. Jimin breaks into a large smile and scurries out of the water, into Taehyung's arms.

"You made it!" The blond exclaims.

Taehyung grins. "Yeah, but I couldn't get rid of him for one second," he replies, nodding in the direction of Namjoon who's stationed outside of the entrance.

"Isn't he Jeongguk Hyung's bodyguard?" Jimin mentions.

Taehyung shrugs in response. "I thought so, too. You guys have needed some space though. I'm glad you were able to find some privacy. I've had people at my doorstep, and I've received some interesting letters."

Jimin sulks. "Seriously? I'm sorry, Tae. People are vile."

The man shrugs. "It's okay. Namjoon Hyung has been really good at keeping me safe." He smiles.

The blond wiggles his eyebrows.

"Stop it." Taehyung shoves Jimin's shoulder, looking over at Jeongguk who approaches from behind. "Hey, Hyung. When's the funeral?" he asks.

"Taehyung," Jimin grits, sending his best friend a faint scowl

Jeongguk places his hand on Jimin's lower back. "It's okay, Min," he says, voice growing softer. "It's going to be held in a couple of days. My dad is planning it, believe it or not. They're just finalizing some things. It's the only reason we've stayed in touch as of late. It'll be the last time I see him."

Jimin can feel the tension in the air. He looks over his shoulder, leaving a kiss against Jeongguk's cheek. "Just remember, one step at a time."

Understandingly yet hesitantly, Jeongguk nods his head. He pinches Jimin's cheek fondly. "I'm gonna go catch up with Namjoon Hyung. Behave yourselves."

"Yeah, yeah." Jimin grins, watching Jeongguk as he walks out.

"So!" Jimin exclaims excitedly. "What's going on between the both of you?"

"Nothing," Taehyung replies, rubbing his nape. "He's just doing his job."

Jimin clicks his tongue. "His job is to look after Jeongguk Hyung, not you. There's something else going on."

Taehyung nibbles his bottom lip, staring at the ground. He sighs, visibly mustering the courage to speak his mind. "Look, things have been awful lately with everything that's been going on. I didn't want to add anymore fuel to the fire."

"Tae, you're worrying me," Jimin frets.

The lilac haired male exhales heavily. "I know you and Hoseok have had your ups and downs but at the end of it all, you managed to level things out. Of course he's been staying at my place and I know it really isn't your concern. But he has been regressing extremely and in all honesty, Namjoon Hyung has kind of been hanging around for that reason."

"Has he hurt you?" Jimin questions.

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, not at all. He's been more of a danger to himself but sometimes acts on impulse. He hasn't done anything to hurt me, but Namjoon Hyung is afraid he will."

"Can't you just kick him out?" Jimin asks, crossing his arms with a gentle furrow in his brows.

"I can't," Taehyung replies. "Not in a situation like this. He has talked about you a lot, you know. Not that that means anything."

Jimin shakes his head softly. "I'm not talking to him. I moved on, but that doesn't mean I'm going to act like nothing happened. He needs to move on, too."

"I know," Taehyung agrees. "I just thought I would let you know."

The blond sinks his teeth into the inside of his cheek, staring off toward the entrance of the pool.

This is the last thing he needs right now.

(a/n): i hope these chapters have been living up to everyone's expectations. feeling very unpleased with my writing lately. <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

676K 31.8K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...
370K 10.9K 52
Jimin lives with his mom he doesn't have any friends he finds it better to stick to himself, until his parents lose money in their company so they ma...
20.4K 1.7K 37
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...
1.4K 119 10
Jungkook breaks up with his boyfriend of over five years. Wanting to get back at his EX and wanting to be pampered at the same time; he seeks out a s...