Love you til' forever | Toph...

By GrumpyCatttx

Hello!! This is my first story, so ill do my best. ❗️Also i will only write some fluff. I WILL NOT write... More

Y/n's story + info!!
The Cave of Two Lovers
Return to Omashu
The Swamp
The Blind Bandit
The Chase (Part 1)
The Chase (Part 2)
I'm back !! 😭😭
Bitter Work
Trust

Another Member?

451 7 1
By GrumpyCatttx

While flying in the sky Katara spotted a village. The village seems..so lively and colorful. "Is there a festival going on down there?" She mumbled.
Katara thought that maybe they should go and have fun for a while. So, Katara made  Appa go down to the lively village. Sokka and Aang felt like they were going down so they woke up. "Katara? Why are we here?" Aang said while he yawns. Sokka crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "OK, can you tell me why'd you want to come here? The fire army could be here!" Katara shrugged and said "Well, I just thought that maybe we should have a little fun before going to Omashu." She smiled.

"Katara we don't have time for this, you know we have to go to Omashu so that Aang finds an earthbender sifu." Sokka said while he face palmed.
"Aang, don't you agree?" he looked at Aang. Aang thought about it for a while."Uhh..well i guess a little fun won't hurt." he said with a grinned. "Seriously Aan-, oh okay so you guys just gonna leave me here." He said as he followed Aang and Katara to the food stalls. Aang kept rushing over to the stalls, amazed by the food. "look at all this food!" Aang drooled. Aang explored the village. He had noticed that this village is full hope and fait.

As he was watching the villagers dancing and having fun, Sokka got impatient."Cmon guys, we really don't have time." He says while he crossed his arms. "Omashu can wait Sokka. Besides, Aang coud just learn Earthbending in just like..20 minutes." Katara said, placing her hand on his shoulder."What if he didn't? What if Aang took 2 months just to learn Earthbending?" He spread his arms wide.

As he said that, Katara got a little upset, well....not a little. She took a deep breath."Sokka, you're really getting on my nerves.  WE are going to have fun in THIS festival even if you want it or not, that's final.  And we shouldn't be pressuring Aang like this. He's just a kid, he needs his fun too." Aang came closer to Katara, trying to calm her down. "Katara its okay-" he said as he got interrupted by Sokka.

He face palmed and groaned."UGHh, you don't understand we need to-"

"No, YOU don't understand,  you DONT understand that sometimes taking a break and
having fun is important. If you were in Aang's situation, you'll understand." She walked out leaving Aang and Sokka. He looked away, arms crossed. "Girls are so annoying! She just doesn't get it!" He said while making random angry noises.
____________________________________

Katara went near a fountain in the village and kept throwing rocks in the water and kept mumbling about something.  A girl walked by noticed something wrong. "Hey, you okay?" A girl with a hood asked."I'm fine." She replied, not even looking at her.

"Okay-"

"Its just, BROTHERS are so annoying!" She groaned while she kept throwing the rocks. The girl stopped and crossed her arms."Ah. Brothers. Say no more, I get it." She smiled."They never listen to you. They always think they know everything and boss you around, it's driving me crazy!" She groaned as she puts her head in her hands." The girl walked towards Katara and took her hood off. "Wanna talk about it?"
____________________________________

"I think you should apologize to Katara, she just wanted to let us have fun." Aang said. "What? Pffft, me? Apologize to her? Your kidding right? She's the one that needs to apologize for wasting our time here in this...festival!Anyways, where is she? We need to get going now!" Aang got mad so he pushed Sokka. "Sokka, why don't you just treat Katara nicely? You act like she's not even your sister and that she's just a random person. She always tries her best to keep things positive and put everyone together, but YOU always ruin it!! Do you even love her?!" He yelled.

" What are you saying?? Of course i love her-" he got interrupted by Aang. "Then act like it." Sokka tried to reach for him. "Aang wait-"Aang ignored him. He walked towards Appa and hopped on the saddle, laying down.Sokka felt guilty and thought that maybe he should apologize to Katara. As he kept wandering around the village to find Katara.

___________________________________
(At the fountain)

Katara and the girl started talking about their "I don't know, it's just, whenever he's like this, it really gets on my nerves.  And what am i supposed to do? Just act like everything's cool?..You know?"

"Sounds a lot like my brother. Or how he was."
she said with a sad grin."We would always fight about something so stupid. Still loved him though. Still miss him. Same as, Im sure, yours loves you. Brothers aren't perfect. All both of you can do is keep loving each other and keep trying. Right?"

"Yeah...Oh! I should go and check on him and... apologize. Thanks for listening." The girl nodded and when Katara was about to leave she stopped and turned around to the girl."I'm sorry...I didn't quite catch your name...?" She asked."It's Y/n." She replied. "I'm Katara. I have to get going, It was nice meeting you." She grinned and waved, Y/n did the same. Katara went back were Appa and Momo are and found Aang laying on Appa's saddle."Katara! Where have you been?" Aang asked, worriedly. "I was just at the fountain not far from here. Where's Sokka? I have to go find him and apologize for yelling at him earlier.."

"I'm not sure....Wait! There he is!" He pointed at Sokka which was walking towards our direction.
"Katara!" He suddenly hugged Katara."Woah! Uh.. there there?" She said while patting Sokka's back. Sokka sighed. "I've been thinking about what you said lately, you were right and I apologize for not understanding..I was a jerk." Katara looked away and crossed her arms."You were..But, I'm sorry too. For yelling at you."

Aang came towards them. "Sokka, I'm sorry too."
Sokka placed his hand in Aangs shoulder. "No, don't be. You knocked some sense into my head. I wouldn't be able to realize what I've been treating my sister without you." He smiled. "So what are we waiting for? Lets go have fun-" Suddenly, they heard a scream of a lady. It came from where the fountain is. "What now?" Sokka whined. They rushed to the direction where the screams are. They saw the Fire Army threatening the lady. The other Armies started to put fire into houses and stalls. "Hey!" Aang yelled. He started to use his staff and bended air to slice their way through the army, Katara helped the lady up and put her to somewhere safe while Aang and Sokka fought the soldiers. 

While Sokka was busy fighting he didn't notice the soldier behind him, the soldier kicked him in the back making Sokka fall to the ground, not being able to go up because a spear is pointed at him.
"Sokka!" Aang shouted, he was about to run to him but he felt a sharp spear almost piercing through his back.  As Katara was about to rush to them, soldiers blocked her way. Then suddenly, the soldiers were pulled by a dark shadowy like tentacle. It was coming from a girl with a black hood. Her aura was terrifying, making Katara and the others frozen.  The tentacles then threw them over to some of the houses. Katara looked at the girl with many shadow like tentacles then she got the feeling that she might have met this girl before. Then she realized that it was the girl that talked and listened to her earlier.

The Fire army rushed to attack her but their leg got pulled by the tentacles, the girl then threw the army to somewhere far. She then used her abilities to splash the water from the fountain on the burning houses.Y/n walked towards Katara "Are you alright?" She asked. "Yeah, im fine." Katara smiled. "You're a Waterbender! Are you from the Northern tribe?" She asked. "No..I grew up here at the Earth Kingdom." She replied. "Woah..I didn't know there were Waterbenders outside of the North and South Pole."

"You're a shadowbender right? I've heard of them before. They live somewhere underground." Aang asked. "Yeah." She responded. "Then what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be torturing people?"  Sokka said pushing, Y/n, that didn't even budge. "I heard shadowbenders are evil. They even kill for fun!" He said pointing his finger at Y/n.

"Y/n, is that true?" Katara asked. "Yes..but, I just realized that what we we're doing was wrong. I know it's too late, but I promised myself that I'll never do that again. That's why I left home, and to also find my brother. " Y/n said, avoiding eye contact. Aang put his hand on Y/n's shoulders. "Don't worry, we'll help you atone."

"That's what bad people say! They say that their sorry for what they did but suddenly they'll just betray you, and even kill you!" Sokka said.  "Sokka, giver her a break! I trust Y/n,." Katara said. "Hmph."Sokka crossed his arms. "Hey Y/n, I'm really sorry about Sokka.  He's actually really nice when you get to know him." Aang said, smiling. "It's okay. " Y/n nodded.

"Would you like to come with us? Were going to Omashu and we'd need someone that's strong like you! And you seem nice!" He smiled. "I don't know, are you sure?" She scratched her neck. "Yeah! You might even find your brother on our way!"

" Are guys crazy! She'd kill us all!" Sokka said with a bewildered look. "Sokka! Be nice. So, Y/n, will you come with us?" Katara said. "Thanks, I'd like that." She smiled.

...

Y/n finally had friends, back at home her only friend was his brother. Other kids doesn't wanna hangout with her, Y/n would try to talk to them, but they always think she's weird. Her brother, on the other hand,  doesn't think that she's weird, he's the only one that gets her. . .But something has been worrying Y/n. Will this turn out great? Will this friendship last long? She thought.

____________________________________

hellooo hope you enjoyed this chapter👍😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 20.1K 52
Kai is a disgraced outcast from the Earth Kingdom. Scarred and banished as a child when she wasn't ready to complete the mission that she was born an...
108K 1.2K 19
just some appreciation for a new favorite ship of mine. mainly just oneshots and short stories. tagged as mature (and 18+!) because of language, sexu...
4.2K 271 19
━━━━━━ ❝𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞.❞ 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝟐 - 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝟑 - ―𝙄𝙉 𝙒...
5.1K 47 7
Kataang smut but maybe some other stuff! This is my collection of one shots and I'll be adding more :) Date Night in the Fire Palace is a one shot st...