Restoring Hope

By KiaraCroslandWrites

⚠️THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT AND SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND SOME CONTENT TRIGGERING- READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... More

A/N
CHARACTERS
1. quite a morning❤️‍🩹
2. not again❤️‍🩹
3. here goes nothing❤️‍🩹
4. crazy night❤️‍🩹
5. need to get me one❤️‍🩹
6. down to business❤️‍🩹
7. i'm coming sis❤️‍🩹
8. not my baby sister❤️‍🩹
9. coming for you❤️‍🩹
10. stupid name❤️‍🩹
11. the hard way❤️‍🩹
12. oops?!?!❤️‍🩹
13. he escaped❤️‍🩹
14. see your sister?❤️‍🩹
15. Li-Li?❤️‍🩹
16. the hell?❤️‍🩹
17. lord have mercy❤️‍🩹
18. won't be so bad❤️‍🩹
19. ruining our moment❤️‍🩹
20. told you so❤️‍🩹
21. did that rope just pop?❤️‍🩹
22. Like deja-vu or what? ❤️‍🩹
24. big brother❤️‍🩹
25. they got her❤️‍🩹
26. because of me❤️‍🩹

23. Sis?!?❤️‍🩹

204 30 151
By KiaraCroslandWrites

Kaliyah P.O.V
⚠️Abuse⚠️

I slowly wake up and squint my eyes. My body aches, my head is throbbing, and I want to throw up from how terrible it smells.

I sit up from my laying position and quickly notice the chains on my wrist and cuffs around my ankles.

I look around as best as I can while my head still feels like it's spinning, which I'm sure is from whatever they drugged me with.

I pull at the chains in a desperate attempt to get more chain length to move around. The chain doesn't budge, and instead digs the chains deeper into my wrists, making them raw and bloody.

The cuffs on my ankles are big so I kick my shoes off and attempt to pull my feet out of the chain cuffs.

I pull and pull and get the heel of my feet out, just as I hear the door being unlocked.

I freeze as the door opens to reveal a man wearing all black with a ski mask on.

He flips on the light switch and slowly walks closer to me while I shuffle away, until my back hits the wall.

He squats down and takes the mask off. His brown teeth are on full display as he smiles at me. I'm sure a look of disgust is on my face due to his cigarette breath. "Hey babygirl," he says while running a finger along my face.

I shudder and turn my face away from him. He forcefully grabs my chin and turns it back to him, "look at me when I speak to you."

His eyes trail over my face, and then makes it way down to my breast. I curse myself for wearing an off shoulder sweater with no bra, but I had wanted to be comfortable while reading. If I would've known I was going to be kidnapped, I would've worn a nun outfit or something.

His eyes slowly, and lustfully trail down the rest of my body and when he looks at my wrists that are bloody and at my foot that is halfway out of the cuff, he tenses.

He looks back up at me angrily, "You tried to get out of your restraints huh?" He asks as the hand that was holding my chin quickly makes its way around my neck as he harsh-fully squeezes it.

I try to pull away from him but he's obviously stronger than me. My movements are also limited, thanks to the chains. "Well I'll show you what happens to girls who misbehave," he says.

He squeezes my neck once more before letting go and frantically trying to unbuckle his pants. He gets the belt unbuckled and pulls his belt out of his pant loops, "We're going to have fun with this," he says as he waves the belt in my face.

He drops the belt next to him and then pulls out his phone to send a quick text. He then stands up and pulls his pants all the way off, leaving himself in his boxers and shirt.

He constantly looks at the door while he makes his way back over to me. I thrash and open my mouth but before I can scream, he covers my mouth, "Make one sound and I'll kill you after I do you, and then do you again while you're dead."

I gag as the urge to throw up intensifies. He starts unbuckling my pants with one hand and I completely disregard what he says as I try to scream. My poor attempt at a scream is muffled due to his hand.

He looks back up at me with the nastiest glare he can muster before removing his hand off of my mouth. He pulls his hand back and rushes it forward, effectively punching me in the face.

My head is knocked to the side which makes my head and vision spin more. He grips my chin again before making me look at him, "You really shouldn't have done that," he says before standing back up to his full height.

He wastes no time and kicks his foot into my stomach. He then leans down and sends another punch to my jaw, and at this point my vision is hazy and blacking out.

"Now stop making things difficult," he says while leaning back and pulling his boxers down. He fists himself as he continues to stare at me lustfully.

He puts his legs on the sides of mine causing him to straddle me, while his tiny dick is swinging in my face. He smirks before leaning down to continue trying to unbuckle my pants.

Without another thought, I forcefully yank my foot again, effectively freeing it from the cuff that it was still halfway in. And without wasting a second, I pull my foot towards me before ramming it forward and into his dick.

He leans over, groaning while holding himself in his hands.

While he's hunched over, I quickly work my other foot out of its cuffs. And after my other foot is freed, I start yanking on the chains again.

The guy regains his composure and charges for me. I thrash frantically and pull my hands with all my strength, not caring about the immense pain and all the blood leaking.

He walks up to me and I result to kicking carelessly. I aim at nothing specifically, I'm just trying to prevent him from coming near me again.

He grabs both of my feet and then holds them down while shifting back towards me. He sits on my legs so that he can use his hand to land another blow across my face.

"You fucking bitch," he says while yanking my hair, forcing me to look at him. "Now you have to make my dick feel better, and I have a great idea on how you can do that," he says as he gets off of my legs.

He straddles me, but instead of trying to get my pants off again, he kneels in front of me while I'm still sitting. This position causes his dick to be directly in my face.

I grimace and push my head back as far away as I can. "Oh come on, don't be shy now," he says while stroking my hair.

"Back the fuck up," someone says as we hear a gun cock. The guy in front of me freezes and I look over to see a guy standing in the doorway with a gun raised towards the other guy.

"Now," he says angrily. The guy with his dick in my face stays still for a few more seconds before slowly standing to full height, and backing away from me.

He turns and faces the guy at the doorway, "Hey man, we were just trying to have some fun," he says while holding his hands up in surrender.

"Didn't look like she was consenting to your fun," the other guy grits out.

The guy with his bare dick still out drops his head and mumbles out an apology. "Yeah you will be sorry once boss hears about this," the man says before he shoots the guy in the knee and then calls for some guys to carry him out.

He stalks over to me and begins taking off the chains while muttering in Russian.

"Shit, boss is going to kill us," he whispers to himself once he sees my bloody wrists and what I'm sure is a bruised face.

"Can you stand?" He asks while carefully wrapping his arm around my waist and trying to lift me.

I use his help and once I get to my full height I wince at the pain in my stomach from the kicking, and the ache on my ankles from yanking my foot.

The guy looks at me worriedly before he scoops me up bridal style and begins to walk us out.

"Boss just got back from his flight and cannot wait to finally meet you," he says as he walks. I don't say anything in response, I just give a small nod.

The guys walk for a few more minutes until we approach two huge double doors. He taps the doors with his foot before clearing his throat, "umm boss?"

"Come in," we hear from the other side of the doors. "I can't open the door boss," the guy whose hands are occupied by holding me, responds.

After a few seconds the door is snatched open, "Are you not capable of opening doors yourself, Ivan?" the guy asks angrily while staring at the guy holding me.

The guy, Ivan, nods down to his arms and the other guys looks down at me, when he does I see all the anger vanish from his face. He looks me over from head to toe and just like that, the anger returns, "What the fuck did you do to her?" he asks as he scoops me out of Ivan's arms.

"It wasn't me bo-," Ivan starts but gets interrupted by "Boss" who ignores him and begins talking to me. "Where does it hurt-" I block out what he's asking me as I stare awestruck at the guy who looks exactly like me, just the male version.

I'm brought back to focus when he snaps his finger in my face. "Are you okay sis?" He asks.

Sis?!?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Sooo....🥹

How was chapter 23??
Word Count: 1591
Thanks for reading, feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed!
Don't forget to vote!!
Thank you for over 9k reads🥳!!
~Love, K.C.💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 447 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
393K 4.3K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
81 1 14
This is a *𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲* written story about two people that were 𝘯𝘰𝘵 blessed upon the throne. Having to break apart from the shadows of t...
97.5K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...