I don't fight girls || Akaza...

By 0-0Blurryface0-0

This story takes place after the Mugan Train Arc so go watch that if you haven't already. After the news of h... More

Info on Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13

A/n

1.5K 28 8
By 0-0Blurryface0-0

Hello everyone 👋

I know it's been awhile since I've updated but a lot of things have been going on recently, some personal and some troubling matters. That and I've been having trouble writing lately.

But I will try my hardest to work on the next chapters of this book and my aot book as well. I do want to say some things before I actually start writing.

1. I will be taking ideas
I would like if you guy gave me some ideas for what you want to see happen in this book. I already have a couple that are written out but they come at a later time.

I'll take them at any point during the story and they can take place during any time, whether it be the very next chapter or 6 chapters away. It doesn't matter.

2. Thank you so much ❤️

Never did I think I would see these types of numbers on a story I wrote before.

I want to thank every single one of you for reading my stories and voting  for them as well.

That's all I have to say. I'll try and get this next chapter out before next week is over so you guys have something to read. I hope you all have a good day/night and stay healthy. Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.2K 13
(y/n) was taken in by Kagaya Ubuyashiki when she was 12. Both her parents died from a mudslide when she was 8, so she has been living and surviving o...
18K 777 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
242K 6.9K 24
OG TITLE: Number 3 In which (y/n) boarded the trauma train with her friends and went missing. Her comrades assumed that she was dead. Or was she? Fe...
66.8K 1.5K 33
Y/N is a demon that is first spotted by one of the lower Kizuki's. Word goes to the master of all demons, Muzan, that Y/N can be a Kizuki, and Muzan...