The Way To Save the ORV Prota...

By Kumoriee

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint: The Way To Save the ORV Protagonist is a light novel telling about (You) who i... More

TWSOP: Prologue
TWSOP: I
TWSOP: II
TWSOP: III
TWSOP: IV
TWSOP: V
TWSOP: VI
TWSOP: VII
TWSOP: VIII
TWSOP: IX
TWSOP: X
TWSOP: XII
TWSOP: XIII
TWSOP: XIV
TWSOP: XV
TWSOP: XVI
TWSOP: XVII
TWSOP: XVIII
TWSOP: XIX
TWSOP: XX

TWSOP: XI

326 29 3
By Kumoriee

(You) was sleeping. Seemed like she was having a good sleep.

Someone tugged the blanket sheet that covering (you)'s body. (You) just kept sleeping.
The person begining to poke her cheek "Wakey wakey"

(You) did move but then continued sleep.

"(You), wake up" the person said softly as shaking (you)'s body lightly
"Ng" (you) moved but just turned her body to side.
"Wake up ,sleepyhead" the person kept disturbing (you) sleep.

(You) groaned and turned her body "..What?.." she was very sleepy that she asking without opening her eyes.

"Auntie says that we gonna go out as soon as you wake up"

"..." (you) silent for a moment ".. I see" she turned her body to side again and tugged the blanket to cover her body "Let me sleep first"

Dokja's eyebrows were twitching. He pulled the blanket.

(You) turned her body to see who was that person. It's Dokja.

"Oh c'mon. Give me back the blanket .It's so cold" (you) shivering as covering her body with her arms.

Dokja got closer to her face and poke her sleepy face "It's already 11:31AM"

"I love Sunday" (you) said and then yawned. She trying to sleep back.
But Dokja kept poking her cheek "Wake up, sleepy head. Wake up, sleepy head"

(You) groaned "Fine. Fine. Already awake now"
(You) woke up and yawned. She scratched her body as gathering her soul.

"Good. I will be at outside" Dokja nodded and left.

'... I have no choice but to get up' (you) yawned and stood up. She picked up some clothes from wardrobe and then left from the room. She went straight to bathroom.

(You) brushed her teeth then washed her face and then changed her clothes. After she done prepare, she went to living room. Eun and Dokja were already there as waiting (you).

"Morning" (you) greeted weakly because it's still morning. Just to know, (you) was actually not a morning person. She's a night owl, unlike Dokja.

(You) went to the fridge at kitchen first to take cereal bag and milk. The kitchen and living room were connected.
(You) took out a bowl and pour some cereals and the last was milk.

Done prepared her breakfast, she went to living room and sat and began to eat the cereal "So, where are we going?"
(You) looked at Dokja and she could see that Dokja was really excited. He's looking forward the little trip.

Eun explained with excited "I already planning the destination we gonna go. How about Namsan Tower?"
"Ooh, I haven't gone there yet " Dokja excited.
Eun nodded and gave ok gesture "That's why Auntie is going to bring you there"

'Look at them being excited at this morning' (you) had poker face as chewing.

"We will be going out after lunch then" Eun said as standing up to prepare meal
"Ok" (you) replied with straight face "I don't need lunch"
"I know" Eun nodded

•••

Timeskip forward to they were at Seoul subway now. Eun was buying tickets. Their destination was Myeondong station.

(You) and Dokja were waiting for Eun. Dokja got brochure from salesman and reading it.

"Let's go. We're lucky to get immediately enter the train. Nice timing" Eun came with tickets on her hand.

Some minutes later, the train arrived. Eun entered the train. Dokja and (you) followed Eun from behind.

"I wanna sit next to window" (you) and Dokja said in unison then they both looked at each other.
"How come you always say the same thing like me?" (you) knitted her eyebrow.
Dokja shrugged "Maybe we are alike"

"(You), sit here beside me. Dokja ,you can sit there across us" Eun pointed
"Alright ,mom" (you) obeyed and had a seat.

Dokja surprised. But he took a seat then asked (you) "Wait, mom? I thought auntie?"
"Oh, right. You don't know" (you) explained "So, I get adopted by auntie"
Dokja confused. He didn't understand "Adopted? but how with your current family?"

"I will tell you later after we arrived at there" (you) smirked with teasing expression.

"Okay" Dokja sighed softly and continued read the brochure.

Eun pulled out a piece of paper and read it.

"What is that?" (you) noticed
"It's just a rough sketch of schedule for today" Eun replied quickly.
'Woah, she is really well prepared for today' (you) amazed

"The train soon will be leaving in five minutes. All passengers are expected to get inside into the train"

It's the train announcement.

Timeskip to five minutes later.

"The train is going to leave now. All passengers are expected to have a seat"

The train slowly departing. Not long a staff coming out and went to each passengers to check train ticket.

'My head getting dizzy suddenly. Is it because the train going fast and what I am seeing like fast forward' (you) sighed with little annoyed 'I think I will just rest'
(You) laying to the chair relaxly and closed her eyes.
"You sleepy, dear?" Eun noticed
"No, I am getting little dizzy because of this speedy view" (you)'s were closed as she pointed to the window

It's just took a couple minutes for the train almost arrived to the destination.

"To all passengers. In 5 minutes, we will soon arrive. Check out your things before leaving"

"Dear, we almost arrive there" Eun tapped (you)'s shoulders.
(You) slowly opened her eyes "I almost fell asleep"

•••

(You) was the last person getting out from the train because followed Eun and Dokja from behind. Then she stretched her body "Ngg. Damn ,feels good"

Dokja offered his hand to (you).
"What is it?" (you) tilted her head little
"So you won't get lost" Dokja replied
"I'm not a wild kid" (you) sweated

Dokja grabbed (you)'s hand and holding it.
(You) had slight blush on her face 'Calm down, (you). This is normal, nothing weird. He's just being nice. He doesn't like me' (you) nodded for several times to herself.

"Let's go, kids" Eun looked back and noticed that Dokja holding (you)'s hand 'OMG. They are si cute!'

"Uh, mom. let's keep going" (you) sweated

"Let's go get cable car" Eun gestured
(You) and Dokja followed her from behind.

They walked out from the station and headed to a mini lift. After arrived ,they needed to pay money for getting in cable car.

They got out from the cable car and needed to walked through stairs. And finally they reached their destination

The tower stands at 236 meters tall and is located on top of Namsan Mountain, which provides a stunning view of the city.

At night, the tower would have been illuminated with neon lights that outlined the tower's shape and created a beautiful glow visible from all around Seoul.

Then they continued walking.
"This is called as proposal staircase and aslo a nice spot to watch view" Eun explained

(You) and Dokja looked around for a while.

"Let's go immediately to the observation deck" Eun told them.

And so they went enter the building. Before went to 5th floor , Eun went to counter to pay observation deck. Prices were various depend adult or child. After Eun paid, they went immediately to the observation deck.

The observation deck on the top of the tower would have provided a 360-degree panoramic view of the city, including the Han River and the surrounding mountains. The observation deck would have been enclosed with glass walls, and visitors would have been able to see the city from a height of over 480 meters above sea level

"We are lucky, not too crowd" Eun said

(You) and Dokja immediately went to the glass and looked at the view.
"Damn, this view is cool" (you) said
"There is telescope here but it's too high" Dokja touched the telescope

"No problem, I will try lift you" Eun lifted Dokja
Dokja tried use the telescope "Ooh, I can see!"
"Really?! I also want to try" (you) exclaimed

"Ok ok. Wait until Dokja done"

After Dokja done for some time, it's (you)'s turns to get lifted.

'... amazing but somehow just kinda ok' (you) sweated as watching the view through telescope

After (you) and Dokja satisfied, they went to somewhere. Dokja and (you) kept walking, Eun was walking at their behind. Not too far nor too closed.
More like actually they were following (you).

Ahead them there was corner spot, a bench to look the view. (You) went there and had a seat on the bench. Dokja followed her and took a seat beside her.

They were watching the beautiful view.

"We are at Namsan now. Isn't its the time for you to answer me?" Dokja asked but not looked at (you).
"When I said that my family has business to do, they actually aren't here but doesn't mean they are dead already" (you) gave answer to Dokja as looking the view.
"How you mean?" Dokja asked back.

"I'm actually a foreign person"

"I don't understand" Dokja looked at (you)
(You) gave him thin smiled "Someday you will know what I mean"

Dokja didn't reply.

"That's why Eun auntie adopted me and me calling her as mother now" (you) tugged her hair to behind ear.

"..." Dokja didn't reply for a while "... I still don't get it. Can't you tell me immediately? It's like I know nothing about you even though we are already this closed"

(You) surprised with his statement but just gave him sad smile "Let's not ruin today little trip, shall we?"

(You) turned her head to the view but Dokja grabbed her hand caused her to look back to him "If you have something bothers you, tell me"
(You) didn't know what expression to give "Yeah, I will"

Dokja just looked at her 'Why she gave me vague answer?'

[ TWSOP: XI end ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 3.5K 19
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧... 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 ╰➤...
39.2K 1.8K 5
Kim Dokja faints and a New sub Scenario arrives. [A Hidden Sub Scenario has Arrived] [Sub Scenario A Look into the Past Category: Hidden Difficulty:...
177 11 15
Was this really true?Orv was coming to life right before my eyes. Choi Taemeong(an eighteen year old) experiences what it's like to survive in omnisc...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...