After marrying the sick villa...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mengqiu was reborn back to the year of Jiji. Shen Che, the son of Nanyang Prince who had saved her, was m... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 57

1K 15 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    Shen Che's voice was deep and hoarse, but cold and gloomy. He just sat with downcast eyes, carrying invisible pressure, as if they would break their necks in the next moment, making people daunting.

    Even though Shen Jingchen came with heavy troops, facing Shen Che's few people, he still felt the fear in his heart.

    The two are actually the same age, but Shen Che was born two months earlier than him, but it was these two months that made him only look at his back and chase after him since he was a child.

    Shen Che learns everything faster than ordinary people, let alone reading and writing, even his ability to comprehend the art of cavalry and archery is different from ordinary people.

    He is like a star, but when he appears, others are only worthy to be shadows in the dark, but how can shadows compete with light.

    No matter how unwilling Shen Jingchen is, he can only look up and envy him, and then keep trying to catch up with him until the day when the light is dim.

    When Shen Che had an accident, he was ecstatic. Among the younger generation in Beijing, he and Shen Che were the only ones who practiced martial arts. Even if Shen Che could enter the military camp and fight on the battlefield, he would not admit defeat, but Shen Che remained the same. Everything was suppressing him, and now that Shen Che was down, he had a chance to take the top spot.

    But after the joy, there is a huge emptiness and loneliness. Shen Che should be defeated in an upright manner, rather than being tripped by secret tricks.

    Therefore, Shen Jingchen has always had complicated emotions towards this cousin. He hopes that he can stand up again, but he doesn't want to be obscured by his light. He hopes that one day he can defeat Shen Che openly.

    Looking at the pale but still cold and stern Shen Che sitting on the wheelchair in front of him at this moment, even if Shen Jingchen is not reconciled, he has to admit that even if his legs and feet are handicapped and his body is injured, he is still beyond the reach of others.

    "Cousin misunderstood. I heard that my cousin was in danger earlier, so I brought someone to escort him. The place is remote and rough, so it's not suitable to stay for a long time. Please also invite my cousin to follow me into Anyang City." Shen Jingchen only knew that he brought people to Anyang,

    not Knowing that he brought Lin Mengqiu with him, he saw the jade-faced gentleman behind Shen Che protecting him with a glance.

    Unavoidably, he frowned curiously, when did Shen Che have such a handsome young man beside him? Could it be the son of which family? But looking at his appearance, he looked very strange, he didn't look like the son of an aristocratic family he knew.

    Naturally, those who can catch Shen Che's eyes are not those who are waiting for nothing, Shen Jingchen couldn't help but take a second look.

    But when this gaze fell on Shen Che's eyes, it became malicious, the more he thought about it, the more annoyed he became, how could he come up with the idea of ​​letting Lin Mengqiu wear men's clothes, it's outrageous!

    When Shen Jingchen cast his eyes on Lin Mengqiu for the third time, Shen Che finally raised his eyes to look at him unbearably, squeezed out a few words from between his teeth, "Take care of your eyes." The voice seemed to be poisonous, making people

    listen It was creepy, not to mention that after he finished speaking, he held Lin Mengqiu's hand tightly, and then turned around and left with her.

    The guards with sabers blocked him like an iron wall, but Shen Che just glanced coldly, and said expressionlessly: "Go away." The

    crowd automatically parted ways, no one dared to block the path of this iron-faced Hades .

    When Shen Che's back was completely submerged in the night, Shen Jingchen, who stayed where he was, scratched his head and couldn't figure it out.

    Why did you suddenly get angry when you saw that they were still able to negotiate peacefully? How did he provoke this ancestor?

    If he didn't understand, he could only keep up. After a while, he realized that his good cousin seemed to be very different from that little gentleman, especially when their hands were still tightly held together. Could it be possible? ...

    The more I think about it, the more I feel that it is the same thing. No wonder whether it was the beauty of the country or Xiaojiabiyu, he couldn't get into his eyes before. No wonder he can sit still since he was a child. Is it not possible?

    Shen Jingchen gasped, his heart was pounding, it turned out that he actually had this habit, then everything made sense.

    When he thought of this, he felt a little funny. Back then, there were so many noble girls in Beijing who lined up to marry Shen Che. Who would have thought that he didn't like girls at all.

    It's really wonderful.

    The cronies around Shen Jingchen saw that Shen Che had already gone away, while his master was still smiling strangely, so they hurried forward to remind him softly.

    Only then did he come to his senses, and chased after him with his men and horses. It doesn't matter whether Shen Che likes the woman or the hero, or even the emperor and I, he has nothing to do with him. He only wants Shen Che to cooperate with him and prove his innocence. Everything will be fine.

    Unexpectedly, when he chased to the inn, there were layers of guards waiting for him, let alone seeing Shen Che, they couldn't even enter the gate.

    Shen Jingchen had no choice but to invite someone in to report, saying that he had something to see. But he waited outside for half an hour, but no one came out to answer.

    Only then did he know that he was being tricked again. Shen Che is so defiant. If he is unhappy, even His Majesty dares to show his face. What's more, now that he has something to ask, even if he is angry, he can't do anything to him. method.

    "Your Highness, you have given enough face to the prince. Since he doesn't know good and bad, we don't have to be polite to him. This is our territory. They are only two or three teams, so why bother to go in."

    Shen Jingchen turned his head and cast a sidelong glance at the person who spoke, this is his subordinate in Anyang, this person is full of abilities but his head is empty, and he doesn't understand Shen Che's personality, so he dared to speak wildly.

    "Break in? Do you know who he is? He wiped out a bunch of bandits by himself, and when he swept thousands of troops in the northwest with one enemy to one hundred, you were still learning to walk, idiot." Shen Jingchen was upset and could only use his

    subordinates Out of anger, but out of anger, people still can't be seen, just being wasted here is not an option, I won't be able to see people tonight, so I can only find a place to rest first.

    It is impossible for Shen Che to stay in this broken inn all the time, as long as he comes out, there will always be a chance to meet again.

    And Lin Mengqiu, who returned to the inn, was still happily playing with her harvest today, the lantern mask and bead strings, although they were not worth a lot, but she personally picked everything, no matter how she looked at it, she liked it.

    Seeing Shen Che looking away from the window, she showed him the sugar painting in her hand, "Husband, do you want to try this?"

    She still remembered the punishment of the mung bean cake last time, and she remembered to ask him first if she had any good things. , so as not to be called heartless by him again.

    The sugar painting is a bird. The sugar painting master is very skilled, and the painting is so lifelike that it looks like it is about to spread its wings and fly high.

    Wrapped in a layer of glutinous rice paper, the color is golden and transparent, just the smell makes people salivate.

    Shen Che had other things in his mind and was not interested in these things, but when he saw Lin Mengqiu's precious appearance, he wanted to tease her a little bit.

    Smiling and said lightly: "Okay."

    Lin Mengqiu had no choice but to hand over the sugar painting as if offering a treasure, carefully uncovered the glutinous rice paper outside, and watched Shen Che bite off the bird's little head.

    Half gone.

    Not only that, he also made a clicking sound while eating, and Lin Mengqiu's eyes went straight.

    Swallowing, staring at him eagerly: "Husband, is it delicious?"

    Isn't this just solidified sugar water, he doesn't understand other than sweet or sweet, what's there to eat? But seeing her expectation, one sentence was not very good, and when it came to her lips, it became, "It's really good."

    After saying that, she made a gesture to continue eating. The candy painting looked bigger than the palm of her hand, and it was not heavy enough at all. Stuttering, Lin Mengqiu became impatient in an instant.

    It's rare to see Shen Che has something he likes, and she can't tell him not to eat it, leaving some for herself, so she can only watch anxiously.

    Shen Che wanted to tease her intentionally, so he held up the remaining candy painting and shook it in front of her eyes. As expected, her eyes were also moving from side to side. It was really cute, and she looked very similar to Eight taels.

    He couldn't bear to tease her all the time, so he handed the sugar painting over. Lin Mengqiu immediately took it in surprise, and first tentatively licked it with the tip of his tongue. It was really fragrant and sweet, and it was instantly sweet to his heart.

    Then I followed his example to bite, chewing and chewing, it was crisp and not sticky to the teeth, and I pursed my lower lip in satisfaction after eating, how could I still look like a lady.

    After all the sugar paintings were eaten, Lin Mengqiu realized that Shen Che had been staring at her thoughtfully, his face turned red and turned pale, and his hands and feet felt cold.

    Since the relationship between the two became close, she has also become more casual in front of him, and sometimes even forgets the pretense.

    This was a bad omen, and she had to remind herself all the time.

    "Husband, but what's wrong with me?"

    Shen Che showed a meaningful smile, some people could hardly hide their fox tails, but he was not in a hurry to expose them, he had to let her leak more flaws.

    He didn't answer her question, but said that her face was covered with pond scum, and when she really touched it, she laughed and went to wash and change her clothes.

    Leaving Lin Mengqiu facing the mirror with a blushing face, looking around for any dregs, it took a long time to realize that he was lying to her.

    He also said that she was childish, and he was a childish ghost who loved to tease people!

    For the sake of safety, Shen Che booked the same room for the two of them. Fortunately, Lin Mengqiu has gotten used to sharing the bed with him these days. After washing and taking medicine, he waded into the bed early, wearing a snow-white fine cotton undershirt.

    It's just that although they shared the same bed, they had two pillows and two brocade quilts, and Shen Che slept outside for the convenience of movement.

    He knew that Shen Jingchen couldn't give up easily, and he also had a plan in his heart, which he would implement tomorrow, so after the candle was extinguished, he closed his eyes and recharged his energy.

    But Lin Mengqiu who was lying inside couldn't fall asleep. When the two of them slept together before, she was very tired every day, and she almost fell asleep when she touched the pillow, or fell asleep listening to his voice.

    After going shopping and playing around today, her mind was still very excited and she didn't feel sleepy. She forced herself to close her eyes several times, but she still couldn't fall asleep.

    Moreover, she was still a little unaccustomed to the strange bed, the strange bedding and the cold Shen Che.

    Before, whether in the cave or at Lian Niang's house, the two of them shared the same bed and shared the same quilt, so why did they suddenly ignore her.

    She turned over gently twice, turned sideways and secretly glanced at the people around her in the moonlight. After holding back for a long time, she still couldn't hold back, and said in a soft voice like a mosquito: "Husband, are you asleep?" ?”

    Her voice was scattered in the boundless night, and after waiting for a long time, there was no response. She probably fell asleep, and she was about to turn over again in frustration, when she heard a long sigh from the people around her.

    Then his brocade was raised by a corner, and the hoarse voice sounded, "Come to sleep."

    Lin Mengqiu grinned with his eyes bent in the night, avoiding the wound, and carefully got into his bed.

    Immediately, I felt a bit of coolness. In the late spring and early summer, the night was already a little hot, but his body was always cool, and it was very comfortable when he was close.

    Shen Che knew that she would not stop, that's why he didn't let her come over at first, and sure enough, just after she lay down, her voice came out again: "Husband, what wish did you just make?" A wish

    ?

    When she closed her eyes and made her wish, and threw the red ribbon to the branch, the only thing in his mind was that she would never leave his side for the rest of her life.

    But he has no gods and Buddhas in his heart, so he doesn't need to make wishes to anyone, as long as he wants to, he will do it.

    Shen Che ignored her stupid question at all, snorted coldly, and said with a slight threat: "If you don't want to sleep, just do something else.

    " What, the memory of being held by him that day came back to my mind in an instant, and my face turned red instantly.

    She quickly closed her eyes, not daring to think about it anymore: "I'm asleep, I'm going to sleep now."

    Then he heard him chuckle, reached out to tuck the corner of the quilt for her, and the room fell into silence again.

    After a long time, Lin Mengqiu opened his eyes again.

    Just now under the sacred tree, she greedily made three wishes.

    I wish everything goes well and find out the real culprit.

    Two, I wish my husband will be healthy, get rid of the knots in my heart as soon as possible, and heal my legs and feet.

    The three wishes are congenial, and the white heads will never be separated.

    Hearing the gentle breathing of the person next to the pillow and feeling his warmth, Lin Mengqiu pursed her lips and sniggered contentedly, pressed her head tightly against his arm, and closed her eyes again.

    Early the next morning, when Lin Mengqiu woke up, Shen Che was no longer on the bed, and she didn't know when he got up, but she slept so deeply that she didn't feel any movement.

    When Hong Xing came into the room to change her dressing, freshen

    up and change her clothes, she asked angrily, "Where is your son ?" Sleeping meeting, my son is discussing important matters with Mr. Yuan next door."

    Hearing this, Lin Mengqiu couldn't help sniggering, she knew that Shen Che looked cold, but his heart was the softest, his kindness It's all in action.

    After Lin Mengqiu freshened up and had breakfast, the door of Shen Che's room was also opened. He and Yuan Li came out from the room, and seeing that she was ready, they gave the order to set off.

    But they want to change their whereabouts and go back to Beijing.

    Lin Mengqiu felt strange, it was only one step away from Anyang, why did he suddenly want to return to Beijing? Is it related to the person who appeared last night?

    But she was used to listening to Shen Che, no matter what he wanted to do, she would not object, so she obediently got into the carriage.

    The team walked all the way out of the town, but before reaching the city gate, they encountered a crowd in front of them.

    It was the local county magistrate who got the news, knowing that the Prince of Nanyang was here, he naturally wanted to come to see him, and he wanted to see Shen Che, and he also said that he would tell Shen Che about the clues about the previous ambush.

    Unavoidably delaying the trip, Shen Che got out of the carriage and followed the county magistrate to the county government office to see the so-called captured man in black.

    Unexpectedly, in such a short time after he left, Shen Jingchen led someone to snatch Lin Mengqiu's carriage, and fled directly towards Anyang.

    By the time Shen Che came back to his senses, he had already run several miles away.

    With a gloomy face, Shen Che clenched the long sword in his hand, gritted his teeth and said hoarsely: "Shen Jingchen, you are looking for death."

    Shen Jingchen was also forced to do nothing, he didn't want to be an enemy of Shen Che at all, nor did he intend to hurt Lin Mengqiu.

    But when he woke up after a nap, Shen Che suddenly wanted to leave for Beijing, no matter how much he begged to see him, Shen Che would avoid seeing him, and if this continued, when he really returned to Beijing, it would be over.

    In the end, the staff came up with an idea. Seeing that Shen Che was very concerned about the young master next to him yesterday, why not invite this young master to Anyang as a guest, Shen Che would follow naturally.

    At that time, he will make an apology and explain the whole story, presumably Shen Che will forgive him as a last resort.

    In order to prevent the people in the car from struggling and causing trouble, he also let people throw a fan/cigarette in, hoping that she could sleep peacefully, and when she woke up, she would come to Anyang as a guest.

    "Your Highness, there seems to be something wrong."

    "What's wrong, is there no one in the car? Or is the smoke not working?" "

    There is someone, and he has already passed out, but..."

    Shen Jingchen was also very nervous, not daring to delay for a moment, I'm afraid that if Shen Che finds out that something is wrong and catches up immediately, then his plan will be completely over.

    Hearing that the subordinate said that the person was there, and that he was also unconscious, there was nothing wrong, "Stop talking nonsense, hurry up."

    Then he led the people and hurried to Anyang City.

    When the carriage stopped outside the gate of the mansion, he counted the time, and the people in the carriage should have woken up by now, so he got off his horse and went to the front of the carriage.

    Thinking of the handsome and gentle gentleman I met that day, I shouldn't be too rude, so I cleared my throat, and said modestly and politely: "In Shen Jingchen, there is a reason for the incident, and I have to ask the young master to go over the house to explain, which disturbed the young master. , I hope you can forgive me."

    The person in the car didn't respond, he frowned, and repeated in a higher voice, but still no one paid him any attention.

    Are you still awake?

    Shen Jingchen could only reach out to lift the car curtain, but just as he leaned over to look inside, he felt a stabbing pain on his face.

    A loud slap sounded, and Shen Jingchen took half a step back in disbelief, covering his side face.

    He grew up so big, even his father, queen, mother and concubine never beat him, yet someone dared to beat him!

    Then, the curtain was lifted, and a beautiful woman came out from the carriage, who was glaring at him angrily.

    "Regardless of other people's wishes, directly seize the car, and even use obscene methods such as fan/cigarettes, is this the way your second prince treats guests?"

    Shen Jingchen was dumbfounded, where is the little prince who agreed? This is the beautiful girl who came out of nowhere.

    "You, who are you?"

    "I am your cousin, I will teach you the rules for your cousin today!"

    Shen Jingchen: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 32.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
182K 1.6K 85
Xu Qianqian is the daughter-in-law of the Duke's Mansion. Since childhood, she has been clothed in brocade and food, enjoying all the glory and wealt...
3.9M 246K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...