Reconciled hearts Book 2: res...

By jdizzle500

The story continues! Of the brave adventures of the resistance, and the enemies they are fighting against. L... More

Chapter 194: Back in our Realm
Chapter 195: Finding Lloyd and the others
Chapter 196; coming up with a plan
Chapter 197: Where oh, Where Is Child Harumi?
Chapter 198: Meeting Jade's Family
Chapter 199: Child Harumi's Been Captured By the Government!
Chapter 201: Searching for a way out
Chapter 202: Sibling Bonding
Chapter 203: It might be foolish, but its a plan
Chapter 204: finding a way inside the facility
Chapter 205: Little Harumi finds a new friend?
Chapter 206: Macie? Matais?! What are you doing here!
Chapter 207: The Orb Reveals an Secret
Chapter 208; Your Harumi's biological mother!?
Chapter 209: Josephine abandoned  Harumi
Chapter 210: The Blue Orb
Chapter 211: The Prophecy
Chapter 212: Merging the Haurmi's pt 1, getting the items
Chapter 213: Merging the Haurmi pt 2 getting the items
Chapter 214: Merging the Haurmi pt 3: the ritual
Chapter 215: Merging the Haurmi pt 4: Reunion
Chapter 116: The Girls Meets Zackery, and They are not Happy
Chapter 117: Bonding Moment
Chapter 218: The Final showdown
Chapter 219: Cloudless Mind
Chapter 220: The start of something new
Chapter 221: Bet's and cake
Chapter 222: Trapped and snared
Chapter 223: Home
Chapter 224: Elysia and Vilah The mischievous duo
Chapter 225: a lesson learned
Chapter Two Hundred, Twenty six The Chicken Test: Part One
Chapter 227: Chicken Test: Part Two
Chapter 228: The start of a plan
Chapter 229: the planning
Chapter 230: An uncounted Factor
Chapter 231: Hard Discussions
Chapter 232; where has eveyone gone
Chapter 233: It's Go Time
Chapter 234: is it a good idea
Chapter 235: It is not as it seems
Chapter 236: impatient
Chapter 237: whose afraid of the big bad puppy
Chapter 238: mission failed
Chapter 239: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 240: No time, for crying now

Chapter 200: Figuring out a plan

18 1 0
By jdizzle500

Happy 200th Chapter, everyone! :0 I can't believe we are at two hundred. Thank you all for the support. I appreciate it so much!

Jade rubbed her eyes, getting the tiredness out of them; she almost wanted to splash water on her face but then decided against it, knowing it probably wouldn't help. Looking around, she knew everyone was tired, and you could ask how she knew well, Jade would tell you. Mirage, Opal, and Kaitlyn were all hanging off the old brown fluffy couch. It was an old couch, one that had been there since jade had been Little, and She was surprised it had lasted this long; she would've expected, with how much her brother rough-housed, the couch would've been broken by now, but it wasn't, and Jade was quite glad about that. She then looked at the two puppies, The husky, and the pomeranian.

The two were sleeping on the wood floor; no one knew exactly how they ended up that way, Jade had been lost these last few hours because of them all trying to decide their next move. They didn't even notice The two puppies heading to sleep, curled against each other it was an adorable sight, and jade couldn't help but smile. Then there was Garmadon. The man didn't sleep so. Naturally, he was just leaning against a wall, his back perfectly against the wall, his arms crossed, and he was just staring into nothing, and The blonde knew better than to bother him, so she just left him alone. She didn't feel like dying this day by his hand.

The girl then let out a sign, as she looked over and as she did she rubbed her eyes, ans stretched, cracking her neck, as she turned and Saw princess, the princess version Of Harumi was just sitting on the floor, her eyes were closed, and she let out some silent hums, as if she was trying to contact Harumi via mediating. Jade knew it was good she was trying to help but she didn't think mediating would be able to contact Little rumi so they could find her, and save her from the government.

Jade then took a sip of her sprite trying to get some focus back she didn't know what they were gonna do, they didn't have much they could do, they were very limited, and they didn't know what would happen when they tried to save her. So many things could go wrong, and that already sparked up her already bad anxiety. Although jade could hide it well from her friends she did have bad anxiety and she didn't plan on telling anyone soon. Not even Kaityln and Lilla knew about this and she didn't plan on telling them. Jade then looked over at worry who was sleeping. She knew this was normal because Worry always slept they never figured out why she slept so much, probably because it had something to do with harumi's oni powers, even though they knew so very little about them, not that Harumi would tell them about it anyway.

She then saw Oni mask, was chasing Quiet one verison who was chasing Lloyd. She rolled her eyes as she knew this was very normal, and she wondered honestly why they choose to do this now of all time.

She felt so frustrated, and She slammed her fist down onto the the marble counter town, some items fell down, and It startled everyone as everyone minus garmadon jumped in fear at the sudden noise.

"This is going nowhere!" the blonde said in frustration, her face turned red, and her usal smiling face was more like a scowl. It seemed she was not very pleased with everything at the moment. Lilla sighed, as she moved some of her raven hair away from her face, and then preceded to walk over to the blonde, choosing to stand by her, and not decoideing to stand away because of her sudden temper.

"I Know Jade" She says, she understood where The blonde was coming from they all had things on their minds, and even more now they had to deal with the dispeerance, and now known capture Of Child Harumi. They had no idea what they were gonna do, and No way of knowing If the child was okay. All they knew was the information They got from the news cast, but even so they barely got any information. It was then The green eyes boy, was able to get away from The Two chasing him, and he made his way over to the two girls, Jade now had her face in her hands in frustration, and it seemed she wanted to pull her hair out, and wanted to scream. Lloyd couldn't say he blamed her, he sighs as he looked away.

"We will, figure this out Jade. We always Do" he says, as he tried to give some comfort, and It was then everyone couldn't face each other, and they all went quiet. Silence filled the room, and not a single sound was heard not even a mouse, or the creak of the floorboards, everything was quiet. Not even garmadon was saying his comments, even he had nothing to say and that was very surprising in his standers. After some time, Jade let out a breath, and thaty caused them all to look at her again. Jade now was standing straight, and she had a blank expression.

"I know, Lloyd. It's just..." she says, as her voice trailed off, it seemed she wasn't telling them everything, and Maybe it wasn't a secret. But something was defintly up, and they all knew it was, From her not looking at them, to her biting her lip, the shifting of her hands, and the wall she was wasn't standing up straight anymore. The raven haired girl knew something was wrong and then placed a hand on the blondes shoulder and Gave her a smile. Jade, and Lilla were the closest out of the three of them. They had just spent the most time together, and were friends even more kaityln joined the two.

"This isn't going to be easy" The blonde says, as she stood up, and then headed outside the room. Everyone wondered what she was grabbing, it could be a number of things, candy, her dog, anything could be grabbed but the thing of it is no one expected her to come back with a map, she smiled, and sweeped some stuff off the table sending it to the ground with a loud clatter then she looked at everyone.

Everyone soon came forward, and they all start around the table so that they can all see what sort of map Jade had in her hand or should she say on the table because it was on the table but that wasn't what was important. She gave everyone a a smile as she then grabs the markers and began drawing some circles, and no one knew what she was going to do with the circles, but they all knew I had to be important or else she wouldn't be drawing the circles. After she made some circle, she then looked back at everyone and sighed. " So this is where we are right now", she said that she looked down at the map and placed her finger and the place where the purple circled was highlighted.

It was a little image of the treehouse that they were in right now. no one knew what she was going with with this, so they knew that they just needed to be quiet and she would explain because Jade although she wasn't good at explaining or anything else she knew how to put a plan together and she was one of the people who always had a plan a personal leave, even when things seemed lost.

It was then she pointed to another quadrant when that was far away from them and something that marked the place in Nevada where Area 51 would be. That's where they assume little Harumi was being held and if they were gonna make it in there alive, I'll be arrested. They need to come up with a great plan or else they would totally end up dying because that was the most protected base in the US. Secrets were held there, a secret that no one knew what was going on and he got that no one knew what was inside. People had tried to go inside before, but they were taken in by the government because no one was supposed to see what was inside.

"Area 51" the Blonde haired girl started as she smiled at Eveyone. "The most protected and heavily guarded base in America". She says as she then pulled some pictures from her pocket it was some pictures off the base and some things inside the base that people rumored was what inside since no one knew what was inside, and it'll seemed they were gonna be the first ones to do so while saving little Rumi.

They all seemed to understand the plan and Eveyone looked down at the map they had no idea what was going to happen. Based on what Jade said it was a very dangerous place ans there was people who would take them down in a instant and that made them all afraid, the air around them seemed to thicken and make it so they could barley breathe and they had no idea what was going to happen and what was exactly lied within the facility.

It was then a hmm was heard and that's when Eveyone turned their heads and that's when they saw lord Garmadon in the corner, he had his arms crossed and his face looking else were and that's when he spoke the words speaking on his lips making Eveyone feel somewhat uneasy. "So, that can't be the plan is it?" He asked as he gave them all a look and Jade knew what he meant by his skepticism, the girl sighed and pushed away some blonde hair from her face.

"I understand, it's a huge risk because it's high risk but we have to do it" she tells them they all knew they had no choice if they wanted to save little Rumi. And they knew they needed to if they had a chance to get harumi all back together. But they didn't even know how exactly they were gonna do that. They could always ask Matias where ever he is, but they felt like it was going to be their best bet in bringing harumi back to where she was all together again.

They all nodded as they knew both sides of Garmadon and Jade's thoughts. But they all did know they had to do it or else little harumi could've been killed, and they didn't want that to happen so they needed to try and get there as quickly as they could before something happened. The raven haired girl smiled and looked at Everyone, "Look we all know the risk, but we know we have to take it" she says as they all nodded. And they all started to get amped up, and excited they knew they were going to have to plan on the way to the facility what was the exact plan. But for now they had stuff to do they had to pack, and load up a car they could find so then they could get to the place and save little Rumi. That was their goal and they knew they could do it. All it would take would be some faith, and trust on everyone's end.

Jade smiled as she went and looked at Eveyone. "Alright eveyone let's go and move out. We have a child to save" she says as Eveyone nodded, and then spread out to do their own things. They all had something to do before they go and they knew they were set to leave tomorrow so they had to be prepare tomorrow for their journey ahead of them.

———
Hello everyone, Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter! I tried my best on this chapter I've been tired and having to do the two chapters is exhausting but what are you supposed to do! :) anyway same thing as last time I'm looking for someone to edit my chapters just to make them better with grammar and other things if your interested please let me know. Anyways I'll see you all later! Bye guy's Jdizzle sighing out peace! :3 :3 :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 130 13
Harumi had just become a part of Lloyd's Life again. They were good friends until Loyd sacrificed himself for Ninjago. Since then, he had been experi...
1.5K 54 11
What happens after Garmadon rose to power and half of the ninja are gone? The resistance has to defeat Garmadon, and Harumi's mother... What if Harum...
62.8K 881 35
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Harumi realized that she was just a pawn to Lord Garmadon during his reign on Ninjago City? Harumi...
7.2K 136 12
Harumi Jade was the quiet one. Harumi wondered what would have happened if she took Lloyd's hand and would forget the whole world around them. Deep d...